Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJ vampaire2.png

He watched as Quill was drawing the crown of heartless away what was he thinking? Then grunting in anger Quill went for the Heartless' throat, choking it with his chitin claws. He kept squeezing and squeezing, the Heartless wriggling in his grip as Quill's body engulfed itself in darkness. He started making his way over. The Neoshadows take their chance to pounce at once, their bodies pile on top of Quill as his endures their attacks. Oh no he had let Quill get to far away from him. He reached the hill along with Kel and Luna taking the heartless off of Quill and killing them at the same time. Once the Heartless were off Quill said, 'Don't worry about me. Next time...I'll be careful. I'm sorry to worry you all.' He raised a eye brow but said nothing he would just have to keep a eye on him long with what ever was going on in this world. "I am fine." he responded to Jack.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "A rhyming what? You must think me some kind of mutt.... No! This can't be so. Damn it all, This is not a ball." Karina raged but couldn't stop the rhyming, which was only making her more red in the face. Why did she have to be stuck rhyming. What did this small lady do to her? To add insult to injury, then there was Mortimer. Oh she was going to kill that rat. "If you think that, you should put your head in a sack. Let me introduce my boyfriend Beuce, He really is a... deuce?" She tried to make a point to get him to lay off but the rhyming just made things so much worse. Instead of trying to defend any of that anymore, she simply summoned her keyblade and held it pointing at Mortimer. "I will kill you myself, and make sure Santa is in good health." She said as she prepared to fight Mortimer.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Through their combined efforts they cleared away the heartless that had swarmed Quill and despite the claims that he was fine, Kel wasn't ready to but much stock in that. "It's a little late to tell us not to worry about us, comes with being a part of the team. We'll all just go at the same pace so no one ends up in the back." Kel said, giving a quick thumbs up to Jack to affirm that he was relatively unharmed after that fight. A few scratches here and there, but on a comparative scale, they weren't anything to worry about given what happened to Quill.

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Kaida had been helping silently and not giving much input at all. It was likely irritating for the others, but she was still in a bit of recovery over the tests and was enjoying herself for the most part. The grittiness of the world made it stand out from others in more of a fun way than other worlds with a similar vibe. She wasn't necessarily a fan of the look that blend decided to give her, but it'd work. She also hadn't contributed much to the heartless attack at all, and felt a little guilt for not helping out Quill a little sooner. But with Luna's healing and Quill insisting he'd be fine, she didn't know what else to really offer. As they began walking she looked over towards Quill and said, "Do you need anything else?" she realized she didn't quite ask it right and said, "Like, not necessarily just healing. Are you alright?"

5. ClearzerO Merlin's Housekeeper

Quill cleaned the coughed up blood from his mouth, the off metallic sting on his tongue a reminder that he failed again. If he didn't have allies here...well it wasn't prudent to dwell on it. It was just...the heartless reminded him of so much pain. Pain he allowed, pain he caused. Quill shook his head, he just had to try harder. "Kel I'm fine really. You shouldn't worry about..." Wait, there was that feeling again. When he said Kel's name, it was like invisible eyes looked our way again. Was Quill losing it? Blood loss? No...it something else. Quill stumbled forward but shook off his vertigo easier this time. "I...Erm lets keep moving."

As Quill walked with the group, he could tell the others had his eye on him. He looked back to his a reassuring smile, likely not as reassuring as he liked. He slowed his pace and walked alongside Kaida, who asked about his health. Kaida's appearance had definitely tied with Quill's in the most terrifying, but he'd get used to it. "I'm alright but..." Lowing his voice he spoke in a hushed tone his learned in his military life. "Have you...well I understand your aura is Time correct? Do you get weird feelings like something isn't right? Like something getting distorted? I don't know what but...I keep getting the feeling something isn't right." As they walked along, Quill's eyes narrowed on the castle in the distance. "And it might get weirder soon."

6. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJ vampaire2.png

As they worked he could not shake they felling that they were being watched. Someone knew they were here and he was not just talking about Oogie ad the hellfire members. No this was more like the red society or someone he could not put a finger on. He watched around them as they walked and everyone in the group. Something just was not right.

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Kaida thought about Quill's question as they walked, placing a hand to her chin and thinking, "I have felt something... off... but I don't know. I had assumed it had something to do with the heartless?" she let go of it and shrugged her shoulders and said, "But I guess now that you mentioned something, it's... bigger and more infrequent?" Kaida wasn't certain she was making sense as she looked around, almost hoping the answer lied within her eyesight, but failing to actually find anything.

8. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce followed to the town center where he found an unfortunately familiar sight. The ink blot monster that once was Mortimer Mouse. He still hadn't been able to find a way to surely damage the rat, so he'd been hoping to avoid an early confrontation. Then Karina started to speak. He raised an eyebrow at her incredibly strained effort to rhyme. He was pretty sure she called him something less than polite but didn't say anything on the matter. In fact, he didn't say anything on any matter. Since they'd been cursed to rhyme, his lips had been conspicuously sealed. Almost as though he were exploiting a loophole in their curse. He just hoped that the others...That Faust would be able to successfully navigate them out of a combative situation.

9. ClearzerO Merlin's Housekeeper

Quill was happy to hear he wasn't crazy, that someone else had noticed something was off. "Exactly!" He realized he was being to manic and loud, getting strange looks from his party members. He lowered his voice again. "Right...I haven't been feeling in constantly. The Heartless, they're presence is always a low level on my radar. But this...I can't put my finger on it." He copied Kaida's same looking around, trying to see something that wasn't there. Quill sighed and grunted, the pain in his abdomen still burning. "These feelings...they're manifesting as weird vertigo attacks. But I wonder why I'm getting them now..." He gave Kaida a look, hoping he could count on her if he starts to fall behind.

Reaching the end of the forest, the trees died off here as the hills became deeper. Cesspools of toxic liquid became more frequent, the pools all leading down a slope. As the road led onto a series of planks, they began to see in the distance a monstrous site. The stitched together cobbled together home of none other than Oogie Boogie.

10. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

As the Spell that the small new ally of the group was cast upon caused him to pause for a second. This was the second instance of strange magic affecting him since he arrived in this world and after giving himself and the others in the group there wasn't any apparent effect till the others began to open their mouths and they seemed compelled to rhyme. Quite the interesting effect he had to admit though he really didn’t see how it would be more helpful than making them pick their words more carefully. He was about to inquire about it till he finally noticed that inky rat that he had taken Anna back when he had first meet up with the SOS. Seeing that Beuce was silent while taking a glance at him immediately struck with what he must of wanted to get across. Giving nod back to Beuce to let him nod and grin to let him know he had heard him loud and clear he began taking a step forward readying a spell as he saw the others seeming to get ready to fight once again. Letting out a carefree sigh
    “You know I might have never heard of this “claws'' before, but form what I saw before last time when your involved you just seem to ruin more.” summoning his keyblade as well to back up the others if it came to fight once again.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

It wasn't much to ease the worries, but despite the initial stumble to his step Quill was walking just fine. For now at least he would ease up on the concern as they ventured onward. Fortunately despite the overall unsettling air that this world had to it, the paths were pretty straightforward and ti didn't seem like there was a high chance that they could get lost by just following the path they were walking on. Especially not when they came across the monstrosity up ahead at the end of the forest. It seemed to be a home of sort, but even my this worlds standards Kel was uncertain of that. "Is that where we're headed?" He figured if anyone might know the answer to that it would be Jack.

12. Krowley Moderator

"What is this, poetry hour?" Mortimer asked.He chuckled as he held his gut. "Somebody's gettin' soft!"

While Mortimer continued to laugh at the group, Aux kept thinking to himself. Where did he hear this named before? Mortimer.. Mortimer...
    His head snapped back as his eyes widened, finally remembering. He smirked, knowing how to use this curse to his advantage.

Aux let loose a fake laugh, trying to get his attention. Mortimer stopped his laughing in confusion. "Heh? What's that guy's deal?"

"Now I remember where you're from! You're the dummy the hellfire club kept under their thumb!
    You were the patsy promised a key, so long as you kept the SOS busy...
    So I finally get the meet the clown, who stalled until I reached Disneytown."

"Would you cut the nursery rhymes already?!"

"You felt in control, but you were the deficit, playing right into the hands of Maleficent.
    You thought you were so smart Mortimer... Thought you were extorting her...
    Thought she;d make you strong, but in the end, you were the pawn.
    And look how long it took to leave the book,
    Only to escape and save face by running back to the group you disgraced."

"I said shut up!!" Mortimer stood up and hunched over as his ink-like hands turned sharp.

"But I'm confused... Were you this slimy before or after the ooze?"

"THAT'S IT!" Mortimer angrily solidified his ink and fired shards at the group, growing his own body in size to intimidate them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack nodded. "Yup! That's Oogie's Manor alright..."
    Skellington led them to the front door s he rung the doorbell. The sound it made was a terrified woman's shriek. "Umm.. Mr. Boogie, sir?" Jack asked timidly.

A voice box came on as Shock's voice came onto the comm. "Yeeeeees?"
    JAck sighed. "Shock, I have to speak with Oogie... It's uh... It's about the Zombie Snakes..."
    "I'm sorry," Shock gllefully apologized. "Mr. Oogie isn't available, please leave a message after the trap door!"
    "Trap door?" Jack asked. Before anyone could do anything, the floor under them swung open, causing them all to fall into a large pit, the only source of light from the Trap door above them. They had fallen roughly twnety feet, as the door above them closed and they were left in complete darkness.

The kids' voiced chuckled as they were surrounded in darkness. Now the only light being Zero's nose. "Heheheh... who here's afraid of the dark?" Lock chuckled.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina left out a chuckle after a moment. She was annoyed at him calling her soft, but seeing how worked up that Aux made him, made Karina forgive the fact her annoyed her. She found this much more entertaining to watch, even as he tried to make himself more intimidating. "Scare, that you are not. I look forward to leaving your body to rot." Karina stated as she held her keyblade in a defensive position to help block the ink spikes coming her way. "I will look forward to this fight. I bet it won't even take half my might." Karina smirked at him while internally cursing the rhyming scheme that made everything she said sound no where near as intimidating.

14. ClearzerO Merlin's Housekeeper

As they approached the front door, it seemed impossible for a home to exude such a powerful menace. Not in a traditional way but it was just so creepy with the ripped cloth and ram shackled accoutrements put around his home. It seriously made Quill wonder if they had come to a condemned building rather than a place a person might live. After his conversation with Kaida, Quill was feeling slightly better. At least in the sense that his paranoia was justified, and distracted from his recent wounds. He allowed Jack to take point and try a more diplomatic tactic, but this only resulted in us falling for a trap. "You bastaaaaaaaaaards!" His voice echoed as they all fell down the tube, depositing them in a pitch black room. Looking around, he shuffled back. "Everyone! Put your backs to each other and make a circle! And Jack, can Zero make his nose shine any brighter?" Jack nodded, whistling for Zero to illuminate slightly more of the room, but it did very little. The floor was covered in a strange spiraling pattern, with numbers dotted about. Suddenly they heard one of the kids again. "Come on out you brats, you and Oogie are finished with terrorizing this World!" He tried to act brave but Quill was the least ready for a serious fight.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

As Jack confirmed what Kel was hoping wasn't the case, he had followed behind as they approached the oddly designed house of Oogie Boogie. Perfectly content to let Jack do all the talking, he could only raise a brow hearing Shock's voice being the one answering. He supposed it was a little bit hopeful to expect Oogie himself to be the one to answer, especially considering how he wasn't here home. Unfortunately following portion of thier conversation, he had just enough time to process the word 'trapdoor' being said and noticing the extreme lack of floor underneath them. One long fall and painful landing later and Kel could only sigh at the taunting voices. This wasn't his typical sounding sigh, but an annoyed one. These kids were really starting to irritate him with these antics of theirs.

16. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJ vampaire2.png

He continued to walk towards the castle that was not to far off still keeping a eye out for anything strange. Reaching the end of the forest, the trees died off here as the hills became deeper. Skellington led them to the front door s he rung the doorbell. The sound it made was a terrified woman's shriek. 'Umm.. Mr. Boogie, sir?' Jack asked timidly. He stood away from the door and was still on the path something was not right. As he looked around the castle it looked strage then he looked to where Jack was standing and there was a line in the ground. "Move" but it was to late. 'I'm sorry,' Shock gllefully apologized. 'Mr. Oogie isn't available, please leave a message after the trap door!' This was clear something was going to happen with nothing to do but to jump down the trap door the others fell thought he summoned his keyblade and jumped down after the others that fell. He was ready for Oogie.

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Perhaps a trap door should have seemed like the obvious trap, but she supposed today was the type of day she would fall for one like that. She would applaud it, if it weren't for the fact this obviously spelled trouble for her. She stumbled a bit when landing on her feet before taking heed to what Quill said and turning her back towards the others but keeping close as she summoned her keyblade out and said
    , "Scared of the dark? Please. I've seen darker darkness than this darkness." she twirled the key a bit and said, "Well, come on."

18. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna followed the group as they had finally reached Oogie's manor. Jack had then knocked on the door before a voice spoke out to them. It was the sound of a small child. Jack had then made up a reason to visit. Luna felt a little off about her surroundings. Once the words 'trap door' were uttered, Luna immediately looked at the floor as it opened up beneath the group. Without a blink, Luna found herself falling at what had felt like 20 feet. The door that had dropped them had then shut, leaving the group in complete darkness.

Without being able to see anything, Quill suggested for the group to huddle together, with their backs to each other. The sounds of keyblades being summoned echoed in Luna's ears. She stayed right where she had landed and closed her eyes while taking a deep breath. She took that moment to think of an idea that benefit their situation. Quill had then asked Jack if Zero's nose could shine brighter. She immediately opened her eyes with a gasp. In that moment, an idea had appeared in her head. "
    That's it!" Luna shouted towards Quill. "That won't be necessary!" Luna then cupped her hands together and closed her eyes once more, seeming to be in deep concentration. With her eyes remaining closed, Luna concentrated her energy into her hands. With each second, a small glimmer of light appeared in her hands before it continued to grow into a small ball of light, illuminating the surrounding area. "We have enough light here." Luna opened her eyes as she looked at the group.

19. Krowley Moderator

"No amount of light will save you from the darkness..." a dark booming voice spoke out.
    From the shadows, The headless horseman appeared with a a hood over his head. "He removed it to show that his head was now that of the Horned King. "It's good to see you and your allies again princess... And being able to communicate no less..." His haunting head looming in an eerie, unsettling way. "You'll find you aren't the only one who's changed over time. He summoned a fireball from his gloved hand and threw it at Luna.

Jack immediately stood in front of her. "No!"
    Jack was hit with the brunt force of it, as he was knocked outside the barrier. A mystic wall arose, locking him and Zero out.
    "Area 1 secure..." The horseman spoke aloud.

Lights flashed onto the group to reveal they were standing on what looked to be a board game. In the center was Oogie Boogie, laughing through several screens from a giant mechanical tower.
    "HA HA HA! Welcome players! Whose ready to have a ball!"
    Each player teleported to a different part of the area via Oogie's giant machine.

upload_2021-3-10_19-34-7.png

----------------------------------------------------------

Blotimer bounced back and chuckled. "Hehe.. Time to blow the lid of this pop stand!" He took a remote control from his oozing body and pressed the big red button on it.
    A mytic veil blocked their escape as the snow slowly diminished beneath their feet.
    "Area 2 secure!" Blotimer replied to his own control.
    The ground turned into a board game with the merry-go-round rising into a giant mechanical tower. The intercom blaring out Oogie's voice. "HA HA HA! Welcome players! Whose ready to have a ball!"
    Each player teleported to a different part of the area via Oogie's giant machine.

upload_2021-3-10_19-34-36.png

20. Krowley Moderator

MISSION COMPLETE

Oogie grunted as his machinations had been destroyed. "WHAT?! SNAKE EYES?!" Oogie groaned. "That's not fair! You cheated by following the rules!" His voice blared into the speaker.
    Blotimer and the Horseman had disappeared from sight, leaving Oogie to clean up the mess. The bag of bugs examined his monitor trying to find Jack.