Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora huffed and looked at the male. "You'll get your time to fight, I promise. But not now. Especially when there are people watching. We still need to stay low and out of trouble. Unfortinitly that area seems to always follow us keybladers." She looked around. "Over there we could hide behind the shops. come on!" And the petite bunny ran, not before tugging on the male wolf's shirt, toward the venders with people selling items like clothing, items from their farm and other things.

2. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Before Mav could argue, Anora pulled him away. "Ack!" He let out, forced to find his balance so he could run away with her. Not that he wanted to, however. Mav wanted to fight, to stop the nonsense, and to continue on with his adventure.

3. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

"Leo, this is a strange place, are you sure we should be going towards any lights?"Kross watched Leo approach the fire and he frowned."Leo. you can't just wander off like that, hey!"He hopped after Leo. It was safe to say that this place creeped him out. No, that was an understatement. Where WERE they?

4. He could not hear Kross. Léo was barely able to continue moving as he desperately moved towards a warm area as his body slowly began to freeze. Eventually, he fell to the ground, unable to flap his wings any farther, and past out.

5. Krowley Moderator

The new atmosphere was far more cold and and frozen then the previous environment. As a bird, Leo's body took more of a harsh toll since than Kross' fur covered appeal. Despite it's change in climate, they were still in the Great Forest. Time appeared to have accelerated from Spring to Winter. Or backwards? There wasn't a surefire to be certain. A familiar face maybe? And what of the dark armored man? Every time they got sucked into the portal, he would never appear with him.
    "Watch what I can do!!" a young and familiar voice was heard over the horizon of a snow banked hill.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sheriff had regained balance charging out the door after the 3. Robin, watching from the rooftops still, prepared to fire an arrow. He took his shot an aimed for the portly wolf's side. He fired knocking the money he had "collected" from the poor. He nodded his hat in pride, jumping silently across the tops of houses to keep track of the current chase scene. Otto limped outside to find an arrow shot at the ground. It had pinned down 2 pouches of money that were confiscated from the Otto and the Owl residence. He took both pouches and looked around for any sign of the fox himself. The arrow was his trademark, and the people of Nottingham knew his handy work when it was done. He closed shop and preceded to delivering the Owls' pouch back to their rightful owners. "They'll be wantin' this back, they will," he kindly said, hiding it in his cast.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the courtyard, the prince was waiting patiently for the return of June, Krowley, and Noroz. The three appeared after turning a wall corner since they had appeared on the other side of the Castle walls. "Were you successful?" he asked eagerly. Krowley scratched the back of his helmet. "Not quite... We have to run another first. Rest assured, we'll do what we can, but until then, I'd advise you to stay clear from this place. Who knows if more of those creatures will re-appear. The prince nodded in agreement. "I thank you knights wholeheartedly. I will wait as long as I need to for that maiden."
    "Snow White."
    "Hmm?"
    "The maiden's name, it's Snow White." he repeated.
    "Such a beautiful name. And so befitting of her..."
    "Well, we'd best be off. Try to stay clear." Krowley wanted to depart before he began to sing again. He wasn't very fond of romantic situations with lovestruck people.

6. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Saelis turned around after the event and nearly walked into a singing rooster. "You must be Alan-a-dale." he said, and handed him the pouch of money. "From Robin." He said quietly.

7. "I-i must survive... I must..." Léo fainted, but not before managing to cause a ring of fire to appear around him, saving him from a frozen fate. He was still in danger, for if the flames went out, it was the end. Five hours later, the last flame was dimming, and Léo woke up, the fire able to reheat his body, he quickly flew over and gathered a small bundle of old wood and lit it so that the heat could jeep him awake and warm.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

As Kel continued to run, he noticed Anora and someone else. Decided to run towards the group he followed them towards the vendors.

9. Krowley Moderator

(OOC - Back from the Xenforo Move. Right Now, the guild hall looks very out of order, so I'll try to fix that soon)

The Rooster; Alan-a-Dale placed down his lute and examined the young fellow. "Hmm..." He scanned Saelis from top to bottom as if something was suspicious about him.
    "Hehe, you ain't from around these parts are you?" My guess is you'd be a traveler from some faraway place, am I right?"
    He paused and gently accepted the pouch. "Your secret's safe with me though, I know how it is being a stranger in new parts. You'd think a minstrel wouldn't know better, but I know a lot that goes on in here and you and you're friends are pretty out of place." He looked back at Saelis' expression thinking he may have spoken too much. "Just give Robin my best and keep on eye out for ol' bushel britches."
    Returning back to his previous activity, he began to play his lyre as he walked off.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina reached the land of departure after recieving a letter. She knew that she probably should have arrived a lot sooner, but there was nothing she could do about it now. She was a bit unsure of what to do now. The place seemed quiet, and she saw no one upon arrival. She wandered around the area a bit, and explored before procceeding to the building infront of her. She quietly opened the doors and peaked inside. She didn't know what to do next, so she started looking around. She noticed a book on a near by table. She read through it realizing that it was like a log of everything that happened so far. She saw that everyone was in other worlds and decided to see if she could find them. She figured the Dwarf Woodlands would be the best place to start looking. She left the building and summoned her keyblade and threw it up into the air, when it came back down it was a glider. She would use this to find, and hopefully help the other weilders that arrived before her.

11. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

"Well, that went well don't you think?", Luna said as she was walking. Luna started to remember bits and pieces of her past. I can't let the same thing that happened to Noel happen to anyone else,She thought to herself. A tear came her face and wiped it as soon as possible.

12. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross frowned as Leo fainted and he hopped over, helping him towards the fire. THe season changes were strange, and there were a lot of unanswered questions like how he got here and why did they send him here. He sighed and watched Leo wake up and add wood to the fire. He glanced up as he heard a voice and hopped over towards the hill, going to the top and looked around. THe voice was unfamiliar, but he had a feeling that the owner of the voice would soon be clear.

13. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

After a bit of running through stands and stores throigh the market Anora finally stopped at the side of two houses that created a small alley. just big enough for them to hide from that chief. Anora let out a huff, her bunny ears down, against her head. She looked up to see Mav and then Kel running in. They followed. She took in one long breath before standing up straight.

14. Krowley Moderator

Beyond the hill, Thumper and Bambi were there. As if nothing had happened. The 2 of them were skating on the frozen pond, or at least trying to. They didn't appear to have aged much, and the only real difference in the world was the season. In the midst of their playing, Bambi looked towards their direction. "Oh! it's you." he said surprised. Thumper turned his head also. "Hey, they are! I thought they'd be gone forever," he said to bambi. They both slipped and slid across the ice to the snowbanks and climbed up to meet them. "Where were you guys all year?" the exited bunny asked.

Sighing from his waddled running, the sheriff stopped o catch his breath. "No goo do-gooders! When I find 'em, they'll be in the dungeon right next to that confounded Robin hood!" He continued on in his desperate pursuit leaving behind Anora, Kel, and Maverick who were hiding in the alleyway. As all was quiet, an arrow was shot down from above with a note at the base of it.

Bravo, Rendezvous at Sherwood Forest ,Robin.

~MISSION COMPLETE~ IV. Charity Work

Saelis grew to Level 4!
    Maverick grew to Level 2!

"Could have gone better," he replied back. He noticed her sly attempt at hiding a tear from rolling down her face. Despite his urge to ask what was the matter, he concluded that it was best to leave her story to herself. Completing what he came to do was his drive. It was a difficult task to be brash while not seeming heartless, but as he kept telling himself; The Mission comes First.

15. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina arrive in a field near a castle in the Dwarf Woodlands. She observed her surroundings trying to decide where she should head first. She was unfamiliar with this area so she thought it best to head over towards the castle. There were probably the most people over there since there seemed to be none where she was. Maybe someone would be able to point her in the direction of the other keyblade wielder. She started off walking on the direction of the castle unsure of what she would do if she were to not find them.

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor opened the door to the castle in the Land of Departure. He looked around to see if anyone was there. After looking for a few seconds he went through the door and headed toward a large open room. At the end of the room he noticed a large book, as well as a weird gadget. He went over to the book to check out what it was. Inside it told of what had happened before he came to the Land of Departure.
    "So it looks like some stuff has already happened huh? Guess I was a bit late"
    He looked at the gadget and found the ability "Blend". He took the ability and took another look at the book. There were three worlds that the others had went to: Dwarf Woodlands, Nottingham, and Great Forest. Raisor decided to take the Great Forest. He left the castle and took his leave from Land of Departure, wondering what will meet him at this new world.

17. Krowley Moderator

Nearing the flower glade outside the forest, Krowley paused as he saw a young woman walking in the opposite direction towards the castle. She had dark hair in ponytails and wore a formal long sleeved shirt accompanied by a black skirt. She was about 20 meters to hit left and he felt the need to stop her in case any more of the creatures they encountered before should rise up again. Then again, her wardrobe didn't exactly match the theme of this world. Another wielder? he thought. "Hey!" he yelled out walking towards her. Managing to keep a short distance from her, he asked; "Are you from here?"

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina looked at the person that was talking to her slightly startled. She didn't notice him until he spoke up. "No, I am not. I came here looking for some people. I don't know exactly who they are, all I know is that they wield a keyblade." She figured that this was as good a person as any to ask about their whereabouts. "Have you seen them around at all?"

19. Krowley Moderator

Keyblade.
    The word echoed in his ears as his earlier hypothesis had just been proven. The epiphany that more keybladers eventually joining the small brigade was becoming old hat and explaining events had become even more so. Returning back to her question, he motioned to the Noroz and Luna behind him. "Present and accounted for. To make a long story short, we ending up taking an errand from a queen, to find a girl, who could possibly be a princess, that captured the heart of some prince, who we found being attacked be weird creatures that weren't the heartless, which lead us to asking the queen the in the first place." Pausing again, he realized he had said quite a mouthful. "Point being, she'll allow us to use a special mirror that can answer any question once we return to her the young maiden. We were just on our way now." In the midst of his derailed explanation, he regretted to introduce himself.
    "Oh, and I'm Krowley. The two behind me are Noroz and Luna." he said leaving out a hand to shake.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

"Hi. I am Karina." She shook Krowleys hand, then continued. "I got this letter and I was suppose to go to the Land of Departure, but when I got there, no one was there. So I decided to come here and look for you guys, and maybe help. I mean that was the reason I responded to the letter." She explained. She studied the others carefully to try to get a sense of what they were like and if she would get along with them. Not like it really mattered to her. As long as she got the job done, who she did it with didn't matter. "So could you guys use a hand?"