Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    The only thing Kaida was able to do was watch as the slaughter happened. No Heart killing every single person who jumped into the fight. Which of course was everyone in the SOS, but members of the Order and Black Coats jumped in as well and met the same fate. She didn't exactly mean to tier the deaths or anything, but once all of her friends in the SOS were killed in front of her, the rest just made her feel numb.
    Once confronted with it, she realized that this was an ending she was afraid of. Not necessarily that No Heart would win, but rather than everyone she cared about died. And one she knew that, No Heart snapped their fingers and wound them back through time. They pointed the blade at Kaida and said, "Do you have the strength to face it? The loss of everyone? Being helpless to do anything about it?"

"Stop it." Kaida gritted her teeth and said, "They jumped in to save me. Jumped in to avenge their fallen teammates. It's a possibility. But it's not likely. If that comes I can work through it."
    "You're lying."

Kaida's eyes flashed with worry as they lowered their blade and said, "You're masking that pain but the loss of your friends is deeply important to you. Those connections can prove a great strength and also a great weakness. I know that feeling all too well. You despair at the thought, and would fall to it in the moment."

No Heart snapped their fingers as the scene seemed to play out a similar way again. Though who died in what order, and how exactly they were killed changed. They kept taking Kaida through different variations of the same tragedy. Her tears eventually stopping not because she was no longer sad, but because she couldn't physically cry anymore.

She'd rather be drowning one million times again.

"So what?" Kaida finally barked out when No Heart rewound time again and Kaida gritted her teeth and said, "I understand that this loss can happen. I do not want it to happen. But I accept that it can. If you're expecting me to not feel pain, to go into this and stop caring about them, you're a fool." Kaida broke out of her stun and fell forward and said, "I am afraid of that future. But I'm not afraid to face it."

There was a bit of a laugh that came from them and said, "You choose to embrace the fear instead of letting it go? Interesting choice. But not a wrong one." the armor began to break apart as the illusion warped itself back into the reflection Kaida had faced before. It walked closer until it grabbed Kaida's shoulder and said, "You are strong. I would hate to see that strength break. And once it does, well, time will consume you before you realize it. Loathe not the past. Cling not to the present. Fear not the future."

The reflection melded into Kaida and she took a moment to look back up at the top of the ocean. It was beautiful down here. It was a bit of a shame she couldn't enjoy it for longer.

2. ClearzerO Merlin's Housekeeper

As he stood against the wall, it wasn't long before Quill's lack of sleep caught up with him. He let his eyes close and returned back to the visions he'd seen so many times. His former life, a life of battle and struggle. But there was happiness there. Now, it was nothing but a memory and it was gone. He felt...out of place now. Like he was a piece of the puzzle that didn't fit. Suddenly though, as he felt adrift in nothing, Quill woken up by the sound of footsteps. "Huh w-what?"

Quill looked around and saw that the hallway was empty except- "Wait when did AJ get here?" Quill was keeping his ears keenly focused on any noises but AJ made none as he walked up to him. Strange... "You freaked me out AJ I didn't even...AJ?" The sleeping man hardly responded to noise. Or even seemed to move. His chest didn't move when he breathed, he didn't make a sound. Reaching out, Quill nudged him awake. It took some time, but AJ finally opened his eyes. "Don't freak me out man, you looked dead what's-" the man's half lidded eyes looked around with a strange disconnect. Quill thought, this seemed a bit odd. Looking back at the chamber where Kaida still took her test, Quill thought it best to leave Kaida to Yen Sid and bring AJ to someone. Perhaps someone that knew him well but...who did AJ know well?

"Hey man, wanna go get some fresh air and stretch our-" AJ laid on his side across the bench. Ok, this was gonna be harder than he thought. Pulling his arm up, he tried getting the strangely tired guy to walk with him.

3. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

Aux was sitting at the edge of the belltower overlooking Central haven
    Fiddling around with his phone, he heard Luna approach. "You couldn't do it either?"
    Luna walked over to Aux as he was fiddling with the gummi-phone. He looked over to her to ask about the phone. She shook her head as she took out her phone. "Koa and I figured out a bit before we went to bed last night." She scrolled through her phone a bit before putting it in her pocket.
    "I know its important to do our part. But I don't want to lose the part of myself that means the most..." He looked over to her. "What'd you figure out exactly?"

"Oh. That..." Luna was a little confused on what she couldn't do. Once she realized, she shook her head. "No....To do what needs to be done...I can't sacrifice the very lives I want to protect." Luna scratched her head. "For a moment there, I had thought you were referring to these phones. I can see that's not the case at the moment." She paused. "My apologies."

"Yeah... i had to get used to them when I moved here..." Aux chuckled. "I never liked how the buttons were too small for my hands... still are." He sighed heavily as he leaned onto his back with his legs dangling over the ledge. "Even when I think i beat my darkness.. it still wants more from me. And you... your entire life you've been this princess of life. And still light demands more from you. I always thought you being a princess was this giant rare blessing... turns out its the same burden."

Luna nodded her head to show she was listening. After a few moments, Luna shook her head. “I may have been a princess since birth, but not a princess of light.” She paused. “I was in the dark about that just as everyone else was. I have doubts that my parents even had a inkling about it, much less kept it hidden from me all this time.” The princess sighed as she looked over at the belltower. She brought herself back to her Mark of Mastery exam and the moment the four names were revealed to her group. She rubbed her temple slightly before shaking her head. “A princess is more than just some pretty face that waves to the crowd or dances at a ball. She is to look out for her people, fight for people, and to make sure they are happy and well. That is what a princess is.” She continued to stare at the belltower. “There are times where I have wished I wasn’t a royal because of how taxing it is but then I immediately take it back because I would not trade it for anything else.” Luna took the crown off her head as she stared at each individual piece of it. For such a small object, it carried a huge weight for her and reminded her of what was important. “In these times, it’s especially important to remind myself of that.” She paused. “And to remember I have a support system I can turn to when I feel low.” She turned to Aux. “A burden that darkness may be, but no one said you have to bear that all on your own. You have friends that care for you and support you. That’s why I can’t go through with this training. There’s too many people I can’t forget and abandon when all is said and done. I won’t do it.”

Aux looked down at her phone and took it from her hands. He entered in his number. "Well that support goes both ways," he replied, handing it back to her. "And if its any consolation, I never look at you as a princess. I mean the crown's a giveaway, but I'm always gonna know you as the mermaid who slapped me," Aux smirked.

Luna looked on as Aux entered in his own number. She took back her phone once Aux gave it back. With a smirk, he recalled some prior events that had happened before their arrival. She sighed before scratching her head. "I've apologized for that incident. Though it seems you are still upset over that. Again, my apologies! I just couldn't leave them while the situation was still tense. I apologize for my behavior back then." Luna bowed her head slightly as she gave her apologies

Aux felt awkward being bowed to and looked around to make sure no one was watching.
    "I mean you don't have to do all that... besides, you should never apologize for being you..." he didn't really know how to respond to the bowing so he lightly patted her on the head to comfort her.

Luna stood back up before a chuckle left her mouth. "I appreciate your words." She put a hand on her head before crossing her arms. "However, if I am to be me, those apologies will come included. No if's, and's, or buts's." Luna fixed her crown a bit before looking out at the belltower again.

With an arched eyebrow, Aux faced the same direction as Luna. The sun was starting to go down a bit as the day had went on. He thought to himself for a moment as he tried not to stare directly at the sun. "What if we don't have to sacrifice as much as we think... maybe... maybe somewhere out there is a source of light strong enough to get you to that final level." He turned to back to face her. "Know anything like that?"

Luna put her hand under her chin as she pondered Aux's questions. After a few moments, Luna shook her head. "Unfortunately, there is no other source. At the current moment, Artemis and Apollo are, from what I've been told, keeping what's left of my home stable. It's at the very brink of near disappearance. If one of them were to stop, I don't think any of my people will ever see home again." She sighed as she recalled the conversation she had with her brother aboard the Sanctuary. The princess crossed her arms as she closed her eyes. "Even if my brother and I are able to restore it, there's still the power struggle to contend to. The only people I can think of that might have any sort of clue about that subject..." She paused before opening her eyes. "Luci did had me an astral-sphere should I need to reach him....Perhaps she can assist me or he can for that matter as well." Luna put her thumb under her chin as the rest of her hand covered her mouth.

"So why don't you call them?" Aux asked

Luna looked at the sphere before sighing. "I would but it's a little complicated at the moment. I'm not sure my brother will answer." She scratched her head as she pondered for another moment. "On one hand, there could be the chance he isn't preoccupied with anything." She paused. "On the other hand, he could be in a meeting or in a place where it could be inconvenient." Luna crossed her arms as she thought on the possibilities.

Aux shrugged. "Couldn't hurt to try... I'm sure he'd at least make time for his sister." He pondered to himself before looking down at the orb. "Whatve you got to lose?"

Luna nodded her head as she kept her eyes on the sphere. She knew her brother would definitely for her, however, she didn't want to add on any more burdens than he was already dealing with. "Like I've stated, our situation has gotten...complicated. We currently have a lot at stake right now. I just don't want to let my call be the domino that brings loss." The princess sighed before taking a deep breath. Even with everything that was going on, she shook her head and steeled her nerves. "Maybe, Lucien can put those two on the line...." She moved her hand to hover over the sphere. Her sphere started to glow as Luna took in another deep breath. "Star of Apollo..." A streak of light rose up from the sphere. The streak expanded as it took shape. A figure of a man was soon formed from the light. Luna looked up at the figure before calling out to it. "Luci?" The figure then responded. "Luna?"

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Aux slowly came into view as he examined the orb. He'd only seen technological communication, so a more mystical form was foreign to him. He poked the orb, seeing if anything changed.

The image of the figure grew clearer and clearer until the image of Luna's brother appeared. "I was wondering when you would reach out." Her brother chuckled for a moment. Luna tilted her head a bit in confusion. "You were waiting for my call, Luci?" Lucien scratched his head. "It was just a feeling I had." Aux had then poked the orb. The twins turned their heads to him. Lucien then spoke up. "It'd be much appreciated if you didn't touch the orb." Luna nodded in agreement. Lucien spoke once more. "You...Didn't I see you aboard that boat?"

"Yeah, nice to see you again." he waved. "I was with your sister when the summit fell apart." Aux immediately felt those words could be misinterpreted after he said them. "I mean I wasn't 'with' her, I was just helping her. Not that that she needs my help or anything, she knows what she's doing- I MEAN- I was just taking her down to the- you know what I'm just gonna hand this back to you and stop talking now." Aux turned to walk a few feet away in embarrassment.

Lucien looked back and forth between Aux and Luna. Luna shrugged her shoulders in response. Lucien looked back at Aux as he kept tripping over his words before walking away. "Odd fellow, that one is. In any case, how are you doing, dear sister?" Luna looked back at her brother before giving him a small smile. "I'm doing alright. What about you? You're not pushing yourself are you?" Her brother shook his head and smiled at her. "Illiana and the others have been watching over me. There's no need to worry on that." A small sigh of relief left Luna's lips. Lucien was a bit curious of her sudden call. "Not that I enjoy our talks but I'm sure you called with a purpose, have you not?" Luna scratched her head as a small feeling of guilt passed through her. "Yes. I need to speak to Mira and Deimos. If you could put them both on the line, that would be greatly appreciated." Lucien nodded his head, curious but he knew better than to pry. He would wait until his twin sister would be ready to speak with him on that matter. "Of course. We all just got out of a meeting. They should have more than enough time to speak with you." Luna nodded her head. "Thank you, brother." Lucien nodded his head with a smile before walking off.

Aux folded his arms as he looked out on the evening sky. "I was never this awkward when I was the bad guy... maybe I should go back to being that." he sarcastically told himself.

Luna looked over to Aux as he spoke to himself, the princess shrugged her shoulders before turning back to the sphere. Two figures came onto the sphere projection. "C'mon you bird-brain! You're slow as my grandmother...And she died over 3000 years ago!!" A figure of a woman, who appeared to beckoning the other figure to come stand by her, appeared. The other figure was of a man who had just stepped into view. Luna awkwardly chuckled as she scratched her head. The figures had soon became clearer. Luna smiled at the two figures. "It's been awhile, hasn't it....Mira? Deimos?" The two stared back at the Princess before slightly bowing to her. "Your highness..." The two simultaneously greeted her before standing back up. The black-haired woman named Mira placed a hand on her hip before a slight smirk appeared on her face. "And here I thought, I wouldn't hear from you for another couple of months." Luna scratched her head awkwardly. "My apologies, Mira. I haven't had many opportunities to contact you guys." Mira sighed before smiling. "Kinda figured you were busy. Don't worry about it. Just glad you called at the very least." She crossed her arms as her smile never left her face. The blonde-haired man Deimos then took his opportunity to speak. "Thank the gods you were able to communicate with us at all. And from what the sphere is displaying, it would seem you are unharmed. I'm grateful for that, Your Highness." A chuckle left the princess' lips over Deimos' words. "Deimos, no need for formalities, you are free to call me Luna. I'm happy to see you well, my friend." Deimos nodded his head in agreement. As much as Luna would love to catch up with both of them, she knew she had to get down to business. She looked over to Aux and motioned for him to come over to her. "My apologies my friends, however, your assistance would be most appreciated right now." She paused as Deimos and Mira looked at one another before looking back at Luna and Aux. "Specifically, your knowledge on the gods that preside over Solara Lua..."

Aux made sure to be less vocal as he approached Luna. He hovered next to her as he awkwardly waved his hand at Deimos and Mira. "So are these like your cousins or..." he quietly asked her.

Luna turned her head slightly towards Aux as he questioned her relation to Mira and Deimos. She chuckled slightly before shaking her head. "Neither are blood relatives. Deimos has been watching over Lucien and I since we were born. He...." She paused for a moment as she searched for a way to describe him. "Let me put it this way, he's a special kind of being." She then crossed her arms as she tried to find an even simpler way to describe Mira. Having already explained Mira's full story to Kel and Karina, Luna tried to search for the words in a more simple, less long-winded way. After pondering for a bit, Luna looked to Aux, hoping her words would be able to explain. "Mira, on the other hand, she's someone that has a very deep history with my family. She's a lot wiser than she looks." She paused. "Her story is a can of worms that I will share with you later. It's a bit of a long story." She looked back towards the two as Mira and Deimos were conversing with one another. Mira looked back at Luna. "What do you wanna know exactly?"

Aux felt they were more like Luna's godparents from the way they were described. He looked to Luna, awaiting her answer to Mira's question.

Luna looked back at Mira. "Artemis and Apollo, to be specific." Mira and Deimos both looked a little puzzled as Mira urged her to continue. "Alright, what about them?" Luna searched for words to phrase her question for a moment. "Would they be able to transfer some of their power to someone else and act as a vessel of sorts for them? Has there been any cases such as that?" Deimos slightly twitched as Mira pondered for a moment with her hand on her chin. Luna waited for some kind of answer from either of them. "Well....I haven't heard a case like that but I don't think it's impossible....Though with what those two are currently doing..." Mira paused before she looked over at Deimos before noticing his unusual behavior. "What's got your feathers ruffled, bird brain?" Deimos looked around before laughing awkwardly. "Me? O-o-oh nothing! Nothing at all!" Mira put a hand on her hip. "Out with it. Now. Before you force me to do something, I can't legally say." Deimos gulped and nodded his head quickly. "Well, as we are aware, Lady Artemis and Lord Apollo are holding together what pieces are left of Solara Lua before our whole world falls into nonexistence." Luna casted her eyes down at the possibility of her losing her world. Deimos scratched his head. "If Solara Lua wasn't in the current predicament it now faces then it would be a possibility. As it falls at this current time..." Deimos paused. "There is no way to do something like that without putting Solara Lua's life at risk." Luna clenched her hands into fists. Silence fell over the group. Mira had then broke that silence. "Unless old lizard-" Deimos immediately covered her mouth with his hand as if to silence her. Luna looked up to see Deimos cover Mira's mouth. "Unless who? Is there someone else who could help?" Deimos turned his head toward the princess. "Oh no! Please pay no mind to her. Artemis and Apollo would be the only ones who would help with your current situation." Mira struggled to get his hand off of her mouth.

Aux raised an eyebrow to Luna before looking disgruntled Mira.

Mira got Deimos' hand off her mouth. "What was that for?! She knows about Lizard-Breath, doesn't she??" Deimos scratched his head as Luna looked between the two of them with nothing but confusion written on her head. "She doesn't?!?! Are you serious??" Deimos laughed awkwardly looking away. "Mira! Deimos! One of you or both of you explain! Now!" The two of them flinched before bowing to their princess. Deimos lifted his head first as he explained. "You and Prince Lucien were to learn of this by the time you both were 21, when a crown heir was named." Luna listened to Deimos as he begun his explanation. "As you may have learned through your tutors, Solara Lua was formed by Artemis and Apollo long long ago." Luna nodded her head. "What if I were to tell you that was not the true story?" Luna was confused even more. "What do you mean, Deimos?" Mira crossed her arms. "He's saying someone else formed Solara Lua. They happened to be an acquaintance of mine and your great-granny's." Luna's eyes widen slightly. Deimos sighed as he placed his hand on his temple. "The true creator of Solara Lua is named Phobos, God of Creation & Destruction." He paused. "During First Queen Selene's reign, Lord Phobos happened to be a friend of the crown and worked close with the Queen." Mira then spoke up right after. "After the First Tragedy and Selene's decision to put me away for a several thousand years, Phobos went up and vanished, as far as I know." Deimos nodded his head. "After the First Tragedy, Lord Phobos had decided to cease contact with mortals and watched all from his temple. Queen Selene had removed all traces of mi'lord since then, that is why no one knows of his existence. It was only limited to royal blood." Luna remained silent as they explained. "Phobos...."

"So... you find this Photos guy. Then what?"

Luna tried to process the new information in her head. Deimos bowed his head as he apologized. "Many apologies, Your Highness. His Majesty didn't want to share that with you or your brother until you both reached 21 and a crown heir was named. He did not mean to withhold that from either of you forever." Luna placed her left hand over her right wrist where her bracelet was dangling from. She looked at her wrist before she muttered to herself. "How many more secrets have you kept from me...Father?" Luna shook her head as Deimos answered Aux's question. "His name is Phobos. He might be the only god that might be able to assist with whatever is troubling Her Highness. If Her Highness wishes to seek out Lord Phobos, she will have to travel to whatever remains of our homeland and to his temple." Mira crossed her arms again. "That is if he's willing to agree. Phobos has always been a stubborn lizard. It's rather annoying but he's her best bet. Like Bird Brain said, the Princess is going to need to head back home if she's going to find Phobos."

Aux looked to Luna. "Okay... so we go to your homeworld and find Phobos. Just say when and I can try and get us some transportation." he reassured.

Mira looked at Aux. "No need to worry on the transport situation. Bird Brain and I have it covered. All we need to do is wait for the Princess' command." Deimos sighed. "I really wish you would stop with that name." Mira shook her head. "Not on your feathery life." Mira flicked his forehead before turning back towards the two. Luna remained silent for a bit before breaking it. "You two are to relay the same information to Lucien. I won't have him in the dark about all of this. Am I clear?" Mira and Deimos bowed before simultaneously saying. "Yes, Your Highness." Luna looked down as she closed her eyes. "We won't be able to leave immediately. Mira and Deimos will need some time to prepare and so will I. I do not know what awaits us back home." She turned to Aux. "Is that alright with you?"

Aux shrugged. "Well, its not like we're in any rush, right?" He looked over as the sun had set further on the horizon. "But when you are ready to go, just say the word. And I'll help you get there if I can." He offered his hand to shake hers. "No one is being left behind."

A slight smile crept on Luna's face. She nodded her head as she shook Aux's hand. "Thank you. I appreciate your offer. It will take some time on their end but it's more of a mental preparation for myself." Mira and Deimos turned to Luna. Mira spoke up first. "We'll settle things on our end. We'll contact you once we finished on our side over here." Luna nodded her head. "Your Highness, once preparations are made, can you tell us why you need Lord Phobos' assistance?" Luna nodded her head. "I'll explain everything once we are all ready. Until then, I will await your call." Deimos and Mira nodded their heads. Mira looked to Aux. "If there's so much as a hair strand harmed on our princess, I will come for you and your little ragtag group. I've had thousands of years of practice in torture methods so I would suggest keeping her safe and sound." With that, Mira hung up the call. Luna sighed before scratching her head. "My apologies, Mira can get a bit...much..sometimes. Though she means well!"

Just then, AJ, in a very out of character moment, passed by the two, running and jumping in the air, laughing happily as he did. Very emotional for a change, he turned to Luna and Aux before waving at them. "Hi guys! Isn't it great to be alive? WOO-HOO!" He tussled his own hair as he ran off, laughing happily as he did.

Aux turned to Luna. "I've learned to just accept people as they are at this point." Luna nodded her head in agreement as she was very confused as to what had just happened. She then muttered to herself. "What an odd person..." She scratched her head before shaking her head. "We should probably head back to the others." The princess then walked back towards the main hall with quite a bit on her mind.

5. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

As he walked he tried to think of where the other of him would be. Quill and Kaida where still training as far as he knew, That left Aux, Luna and Beuce where the other potential other AJ could be. But truth be told they could be anywhere. As he had found the other ones of him he thought it might be easier but as he found them there was less of himself to find so in the end it would only continue to get harder. It would have to find one of the others, check everywhere or get lucky and find another AJ. He shrugged and just continued walked around the castle. As he would have to check the cassle once over of just find one in a place he had not checked yet.

Lazy who was more of a dead weight more then anything else did not move did nothing. The movement that were there were slow and seemed to take all the effort and energy in the world.
    "
    R
    E
    L
    A
    X
    ."
    The word cam out slow to Quill and almost like he was out of breath and the act of just speaking took more energy then he had. After he spoke to quill he closed his eyes and just remained like a dead wight to quill once more.

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce squinted at Aj as he wrote down and muttered his exact actions. "Alright buddy, you're acting weird. Now is not the time for acting weird what with all the spies and red society stuff going on, so we're gonna find the others." Beuce ducked down and put his shoulder against AJ's stomach and his arm around his waist. With the boy in tow, he stood back up and scooped him onto his shoulder. "Come on." He began to stroll away with him until he came across an odd sight. Quill was seemingly supporting a barely able to stand...AJ? "Yo! What uh...do you know what's going on with him?"

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Now that Kel seemed with it, Karina was able to brace again as thunder shook the raft, causing her to grip on tighter and try not to react to the fact that the sound was loud enough she could feel the vibration. This was pathetic and she knew it, but she at least had to try holding on until Shiro finally called it off, because she knew she could. Just a little longer. Though she didn't know how long he would make the damn test go on for. She just hoped that he decided they were worthy soon and actually showed them how to unlock their aura's instead of just putting them through basic strength and endurance training when they were already pretty strong in both those areas. ​

8. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

AJ walked some more around the castle. He did not find any other AJ's so far. He was just entering the bell tower area when on the opposite side he was just able to catch a glimpse of another AJ waving to Aux and Luna before they headed out. Picking up his the speed of his walk to faster speed he quickly went towards the AJ that just left heading after them

Andrew yelps and runs away

AJ was on a full run at this point as he went after the other AJ.

He runs faster.

"I'm not going back!"

studeous The wind was knocked out of him from Beuce's attack. He saw the other AJ that was with Quill but failed to get away as Beuce had knocked the wind out of him and his attempts came out weak.

AJ was getting tried of this whole going after all other AJ's at this point. This trail was not what he expected. He guessed that was why it was one. He did not really know how to respond to what the AJ had said. Every Aj he was going after so far all them seemed pretty different this one was happy and care free one second and the next seemed almost upset. He was not really giving the other Aj much of a choice. "I am not going to stop I am not going to give up on us. I will never stop fighting." He said this as he closed the gap between them but was still a good couple feet away. As he continued to chase the other AJ ready to continue going after the AJ until he got him. He picked up more speed and continued after the other AJ.

Emotional rounded the corner and onto a hall way where Quill and Beuce and two other AJ were at and momentarily stooped in his tracks.

AJ rounded the corner and spotted Other AJ's Quill and Beuce. The one AJ he had been chasing was between him and Beuce and Quill. "Hay Beuce and quill." He voice was of shock that Beuce and quill were there and had other AJ at that. Um I guess I should enplane this." He gestured to the other AJ's. "The short version is they appeared out of nowhere and i am supost to tag them to get past this trail?" He shrugged. "I don't know how it works to be honest. I appreciate your help all the same." He said.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  9. ClearzerO Merlin's Housekeeper

It was clear the Quill that this was a tad strange for a person to act like. Supporting AJ's limp body, Quill thought something must've happened between the training and now. But what could possibly make AJ act like this? Things got only stranger when rounding the corner was Beuce, along with...another AJ? "Uh...um....what?" Quill was insanely confused. He had to check if his sleep deprivation was getting to him but seemingly Beuce was seeing the same thing. His facial feature scrunched up looking at Quill's AJ. "I'm honestly not sure. We were both sitting here, waiting for Kaida's trial to be over but...AJ had to have completed his training before me?"

To make things even more confusing, around the corner ran another AJ! This one was rather manic and moved wildly, hiding behind us instantly. Then rounding the corner was an AJ that looked extremely winded "OK! What is going on now!?" This was insanely confusing to Quill and only got more perplexing with every new AJ. The exhausted one jogged up to us and started trying to summarize what was happening but it really didn't make much sense. "How do other 'AJs' appear out of nowhere? And weren't you just doing your training?" Before any questions could be answered the manic AJ that recently appeared made his way out of the room. "Uh crap, Beuce you're faster so help with the chase. I'll meet you guys with these two." Taking Studious from Beuce, he threw him and Lazy over his shoulders.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Kaida walked out of the trial room and didn't make it two steps before she found herself looking across at Beuce and Quill with... multiple AJs. Kaida blinked and looked between them all before saying sleepily, "I think I have died and watched people die too many times in one day and my brain is broken. Cause I'm seeing more than one AJ." she rubbed her eyes and silently stared before saying, "Yeah it's gone. I've gone insane." she walked over to Beuce looking visibly upset, "Yen Sid's training really does a number on you I guess." she looked at Quill and said, "I assume you're actually carrying sacks of flour or something."

11. ClearzerO Merlin's Housekeeper

Seeing Kaida walk out of the room, Quill suddenly felt very awkward. It's not everyday that you're carrying two of the same guy...who is also standing next you...yeah Quill had to consider if he was also going crazy. "Well...it's not exactly something we understand either...but it's not a life threatening attack or risk of imprisonment, so not the craziest thing this week..."
    Quill felt both AJs squirm in his grasp. Studious tried desperately to turn over to see Kaida, overly jumpy in the mans grasp. While Lazy started snoring, starting to drool all along Quill's shoulder. "So the training was bad for you too huh?" Quill had been desperately trying to not remember his trial, it only brought him to a darker state of mind. What he did remember was strange, Yen Sid having little to no answers for him. "The spiritual training is...perhaps not the best experience for either of us. At least for me...it brought up a lot of horrible memories...and some confusing imagery. I mean I didn't even know that boy..." Quill trailed off, still remembering the strange quiet blue haired man. Seemingly guiding him out his the dream.
    "But yeah, unless this is mass hallucination, there are a pack of AJs running around the castle. Some more of a...handful than others." The drool from Lazy's mouth had dripped into Quill's boot and Studious hadn't stopped kicking his ribs the whole time he struggled in Quill's grasp. Though he joked, Kaida's face didn't change she really did go through something awful in her dreams. Something she wasn't able to repress like Quill. Looking to Beuce, he hoped the two of them could comfort her some. "Hey uh, if you want to...talk about anything that happened in the training. We're here you know?"

12. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce didn't know the exact details of what Kaida went through in her training, but he could guess the gist of it from what she said. "That rough, huh...?" He said passing his AJ over to Quill. "Well, if it makes you feel any better you aren't insane. There's actually a bunch of AJs running around. Its his test, apparently. Not really sure we should interfere more than we already have..." He muttered to himself. "It seems like the spiritual training was pretty rough on the both of you. I can't say I'm looking forward to mine, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. For now, you look like you need some rest."

13. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

He turned his attention to Quill when he said 'How do other 'AJs' appear out of nowhere? And weren't you just doing your training?' "Well I came out of the pod in the spiritual training room and one moment there were was nothing in the room but the other pods and Yen Sid. In the next moment, the room was filled with seven other AJ's. Yes, I was doing my training but this is part two I guess?" The statement came out more of a question as he was not sure himself. "I do not really know. It is all very confusing to me." He looked at Quill for a moment. "The other AJ's completely destroyed the pod that I was in and part of the room." 'Yen Sid's training really does a number on you I guess.' "Yes it does. If you ever want to talk about it i am here." Kaida may want some time to process everything that had just happen to her. Thinking about the first part of his test he did not even get a chance to process what was happening before he had to got into the second part of his test if that was what all of this was. Echo and the whole mountain and getting into the clouds. Echo repeating everything he said then acting different. Then there was the fake out test where he was still in the pod but he was in the castle. Then he was back on the island in the dream state once more and he saw Aldwin and Connie. He wondered if that was his mind telling him something at the time or now that he tohoight about it it was all apart of the dram state. Then the pods and the AJ coming out. The destroyed pod it was all to much really but now was not the time to dwell on on there would be a time to process everything what happened in that dream state. That was when Beuce said, 'Well if it makes you feel any better you aren't insane. There's actually a bunch of AJs running around. Its his test, apparently. Not really sure we should interfere more than we already have...' "I suppose you are right if you helped me more then you already have then it would not be a test now would it. You helping me would make the test to easy." He sounded disappointed but at the same time it came out like he understood at the same time. "Thank you for all you have done already. We are here for each other." He told Beuce. He was not sure if he expected them to help him or not but what they had done so far had more than enough. "I don't know about the rest of you but this training has been interesting." It kind of made a interesting twist to the test the way it all played out. Before he left he turned his attention to Quill. "I guess it would be easier to show you what this is all about than to tell you." He walked up to Quill and took a hold of Studious' arm and leg followed by lazy's head. They both disappeared and all that was left in there place was two pieces of crystal, which fell to the ground as the AJ's disappeared. He picked them up and joined them with the rest. He guessed that showing was far better than telling them and what he should have done in the first place. "I will enplane everything in detail if any of you want after this is all this craziness with the other AJ is over." He turned to leave but before he could get very far a other AJ entered the room. Well this was odd but why would a AJ enter this room? That would just make this interesting he guessed.

Tryhard who was quite bored of watching the test of Kel, Karina, Faust and Ven moved his body a bit. He was hoping to have and conversation with them when there test was over but it was not met to be. There was this whole water raft thing that was going on and it looked to be fun. Maybe he would get to try it at some point. He would get to try really hard at this raft test or maybe not. trying was doing and doing was trying. But seeing that there test was still going and it might be a while it was time to go check out more of the castle. He wondered where everyone was at. There was four at the rap water ride and the rest of this castle's people he had no idea but it was time he have some fun or at least find some people to talk to. He then left the area. He first went to the bell tower and noticed the setting. The tower was large and tall and he had to make his way up there to see the view. Once at the top of the tower he noticed how far he could see. The sky the clear and he could see for a good distance away. He did not see anyone at the bell tower. Maybe they had just left or they where out of eyesight but he did not see anyone that did not mean they did not see him. He climbed back down the tower the same way he had made his way up still not seeing anyone on the way up or down both times. He then walked the castle some more not really seeing anyone that was until he rounded the halway and entered into the hallway where Quill, kaida, and Beuce were at. "Hey hey hay what is happen' my cool folks? this must be where everyone is at." He reached into his pocket and placed some cool shades on top of his head. "What is the down low? What are you cool peps doing?" At first, AJ was shocked that this AJ did not see him but after some time past he came to the thought that this AJ was just choosing not to pay any attention to him. This AJ had a odd way of talking it way like he had no care in the world or he cared to much he could not be sure. "This must be where everyone hangs out in a cool hallway. YEah, lean-in and what not. That was when he walked over to the wall and leaned onto it.. He put his had through his hair. "I was not able to find anyone until I saw you. The other are doing some sort of boat rafting water thing it looks hard. Everyone just doing some task trying their hardest. I bet all of you did your best. Yeah. working hard at everything you do." AJ took a step forward this AJ was trying to hard to impress or do whatever he was trying to do. That and this AJ talked a lot more than he thought he would. What was this AJ trying to do? He guessed that he should not question it at this point. He looked over the Aj that was moving closer to him. "Well I got to be going this cool dude is cramping my style." He left the room before AJ could get to him.

AJ looked at the others not sure what that was all about. That was one of the oddest experience he ever experienced. He felt like he was going to die. He would never do what this AJ just did or would never say what he would say it was like this AJ had a mind of his own. If he did not know better he would say it was almost like this AJ was not apart of him all all but he knew he was. He guessed that at this point he should not question what was happening and everything was just going to be odd no matter what was going on. He looked to Beuce and hoped that he would get to ask him the question that popped in his mind when this training started. Now was not the time to ask he had already stood in one place for far to long not going after the others. He gave them all smile and wave and left the room. Mentally facepalming as he did so. He could not believe what the other AJ just did actually he could as he just saw it but it was unbelievable all the same. He left the room and into the next where tryhard was and the emotional AJ were at. So the one from before had not gotten that far after all and he was talking to the other AJ he just kept talking and taking. "Do you ever stop talking?" The AJ said in an angry tone. "I thought that this one was bad just thinking all the time but you are somehow worse than that." "Hay hay hay now we are all cool here. We are all on the up and up." They both turned to look at him and when he got closer. As they went to leave they crashed into each other and fell on to each other.

As they crashed into each other this was his one and only chance to get them. The tryhard AJ had fallen on top of the emotional AJ and it looked like it was a twist of body parts. This was the last two of this test thing. After this was over he was not sure what he wanted but he knew that things would be different and him and those that saw the other AJ's. He was unsure if he could ever explain any of this or if it would just a hard as the test but this SOS group was the family and friends he never had back home and he got that now. It was a family not everyone got along and there were fight but that was made it a family all the same. He took off in a full run after the two before they could get up and do anything. Reaching tryhard first as he had fallen on top of the swinging Emotional AJ. He pushed the Tryhard AJ off the one AJ momentarily forgetting that it would disappear. As the AJ lifted off the Emotional one he disappeared he took a hold of the other AJ before he could get up and run away or anything else and he vanished too. He picked up the two crystals that had fallen to the ground and joined them with the rest he was not sure what he was to do with his completed crystal but the answer would come in time he guessed he was done trying to think of answers that would not come for some time and now he real only had to think when there was a reason to. As the crystal was complete he felt different. He felt tired and rested at the same time it was a odd feeling but he was not going to dwell on it for to long. He felt all different things all at the same time it was like the AJ that left were a physical part of him and when they left him they had left him a shell. but this till felt different then before this test maybe they were locked away behind a door or maybe something else was at play here he could not be sure. Now that he was alone once more there was nothing to do but wait for the next hing to happen and hopefully it would not be till the next day. As he had to do something about how he was feeling it was really hard to explan because it felt so different and odd he never felt this way before and he wondered if this would stay with him or if this felling would go away only time would tell but more then anything he felt alive.

All AJ's found.

TLDR all AJ's were found and things happened.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  14. Krowley Moderator

Luna and Aux arrived at Shiro's training session just as Everyone else was wrapping things up.

Shiro nodded his head as he turned off the simulator.The water around the raft had settled as the storm immediately ceased producing electricity and water. The raft sunk down to the floor, as everyone was now stable and able to climb off. Karina, Kel, Faust and Ven had finished the storm course.

Shiro clapped his hands. "MARVELOUS! PLENTY TO WORK ON, BUT WE'LL GET THERE!" he enthusiastically stated with a thumbs up. He approached
    "Master Karina, you have the will of fire within you! You are persistent, but the pursuit of that drive could get you burned...
    Master Kelford, you are a solid warrior with a level head... but you lack the determination to solidify your resolve.
    "Master Faustules! You lack direction. Lightning is nothing without a current to follow."
    He went up to Ven finally and patted his head. "Good job, kid."

Yen Sid arrived in time as everyone had assembled. "Master Yen Sid! How did your pupils fair."
    "Well enough for their first dive. There is much they need to discover. But they should be able to attain their goal given enough practice. Soul searching is never a simple task."

DJ had caught up with the group as he looked around, doing a head count in silence. "Good, you're all here...Council Room in 10 minutes..."

------------------------------------------------------------------

COUNCIL ROOM

Everyone reconvened in the main Council Room, as DJ took command of the room.He activated the center panel of the tabel, entering in the profiles he gathered from Alex. "After talking to Alex, I found some legitimate intel on our elusive Hellfire Club."
    "Sure the intel is legitimate?" Shiro asked.
    "Yeah, I'm sure." He said confidently.
    Ten pictures were scattered in holographic profiles.

[​IMG]

"As far as we're aware, these 10 people are responsible for hunting the Princesses of Heart.
    MALEFICENT. Mistress of Evil. She's the second in command for the group. Powerful magic user.
    MIZRABEL. Mistress of Illusion. From what I recall you guys managed to wipe her out when you fell into the realm of darkness in the Castle of Illusion.
    CAPTAIN HOOK. From what I can tell, mostly joined up for his vessel use. You guys took him out in Neverland.
    HADES. God of the dead. You guys ran into him on Olympus, but from what Alex told me, he severed ties with the group for "Creative Differences."
    OOGIE BOOGIE. A bag of bugs..."
    DJ paused briefly. "That's all I know about him..."
    He continued on.

"JAFAR. Powerful sorcerer from Agrabah. Apparently he may have the ability of mind control...
    THE HORSEMAN. Herald of the group. Has no head but you've ran into him the longest. Spotted in Beast's Castle, Wonderland, and Native Grounds. Very Deadly.
    URSULA. Sea Witch. impressive magic but you guys also destroyed her in Atlantica.
    DR. FACILIER. Voodoo user. Got a lot of shadow spies and is a master manipulator."

Faust's shadow gave a sinister smirk.

"And finally. THE HORNED KING. Leader of the group. He doesn't have much on his profile, but he has vast connections. He's looking for something called the Black Cauldron. We don't know what it's for yet, " He zoomed in on Oogie's profile.

"Far as I know, they have 6 active members. Least threatening one looks to be Oogie Boogie.I don't wanna risk fracturing all of you since you just reunited again. Shiro and I will investigate the Enchanted Dominion to hunt down Maleficent. Yen Sid, Eraqus and Ventus will hold down the fort. That means the 9 of you will be going to Halloween Town." he informed the group.

"I also updated your Gummi phones with DATA MISSIONS. to help keep everyone up to date with the phone's almanac," DJ nodded.
    "Take what you all can. You leave for Halloweentown tomorrow..."

AJ leveled up! (72) (73) (74)
    Aux leveled up! (72) (73) (74)
    Beuce leveled up! (71) (72) (73)
    Faust leveled up! (71) (72) (73) (74)
    Kaida leveled up! (70) (71) (72)
    Karina leveled up! (72) (73) (74)
    Kel leveled up! (72) (73) (74)
    Luna leveled up! (72) (73) (74)
    Quill leveled up! (66) (67) (69)

15. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    They were finally able to get off the raft and Karina moved to meet up with everyone else seeming a bit grumpy still from everything that happened. She slowly stepped up alongside Beuce as she huffed and mumbled "Well that was utterly pointless. I don't know what we were supposed to learn from that." She said to him as she turned her attention back towards DJ who had called them to the council room to go over the members of the Hellfire Club. She tried to listen to all the information but only retained bits and pieces as she seemed really bored with it. They were finally told that they would set out tomorrow. "Cool so can we just have the night off? Being able to sleep somewhere that isn't a jail cell would be nice." Karina mentioned, clearly still bitter about what happened on the Sanctuary. ​

16. ClearzerO Merlin's Housekeeper

Quill was utterly flabbergasted seeing the strange transformation AJ went through. His different personalities melding and assimilating into one, it really did seem like AJ went through quite the trial for his mastery of his aura. But it also reminded Quill that he felt off. He hoped to prove he could be a strong member of the group, to be worthwhile investment. But as he tried to strengthen their bonds and improve his skill, it was clear to Quill that he wasn't getting much progress. What he saw in his dream, the hold his trauma still had on him...it was a barrier too impossible to break...

Quill spent most of the meeting silent and nodding. He knew he needed all the intel he could get, these were strange and unfamiliar enemies. But those doubts about himself only weighed him down.
    Several hours later, the cursed man was sweating a storm as he practiced his blade forms. Quill was never much skilled in his blade techniques, often just overpowering his enemies in desperation. But his aura training gave him doubts about that strategy. Running blindly into his enemies would only result in him endangering himself and his allies. And Quill did feel different after his training. He felt quicker, less rough and reckless. Perhaps the training did help some? What made it worse was trying to swing his insanely heavy keyblade. Quill struggled to hold the massive stone blade straight, his single strikes were sloppy and untrained.

A rustle in the grass got Quill's attention it was the glass armed man, Beuce. "Ah, uh hey..." The training ground was damaged with cuts and divots from Quill's attempt to increase his skill ceiling "Sorry about the mess...if you wanted to use the grounds...."

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Between both Karina holding on and his own efforts to keep himself calm, Kel was able to focus less on the water he definitely didn't want to fall into and more so on keeping his balance. It wasn't much, but it was enough to keep him stable until Shiro had finally called this test to an end. A noticeable breath of relief left him, allowing him to feel much more comfortable. It was good to be on land and know the multitude of doubts he held were his main problem. At this point, he'd practically figured that one out himself. Speaking of he was certain to make sure that the glasses he'd gotten from DJ were affixed properly on his face during the meeting. If nothing else hopefully the chances of running into the Red Society would be less while they were in Halloweentown. "I can only imagine." He'd said pretty nonchalantly in response to Karina. He would gladly welcome it having spent the whole day training. "Oh and thanks for the help back on the raft, it did help."

18. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

After he got the last AJ there was nothing left to do but head to the Shiro's training session. Soon DJ showed up saying to go to the Council Room. 'HADES. God of the dead. You guys ran into him on Olympus, but from what Alex told me, he severed ties with the group for ' It did not matter if what DJ had said was true or not the hellfire members were dangerous it it should not be taken lightly. "He seemed to be planning something when were were at Olympus more then the fighting something else. So him going MIA seems odd." he said off handy. Karina said something about having the rest of the night while that would be nice they had to keep fighting and to keep moving forward because who they were fighting would not just stop. With the meting over there was nothing to do but to leave the meeting and go somewhere until they had to leave. He sat on the edge of a over hang over looking the castle and he looked towards the sky enjoying the peace while he could.

19. Krowley Moderator

The Gummi Ship they left on was set to Auto-pilot by DJ since no one really knew how to properly fly the ship.
    The nine of them boarded and flew off to the next world where they departed onto a very dark and spooky night...

[​IMG]

Everyone found themselves in a barren forest where the trees cast shadows that looked disturbed and haunting. They found themselves in a clearing surrounded by several trees, each with interesting symbols on them. A colorful egg, a turkey, a Christmas tree and a few others.

20. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

That instructor words kept rattling around Faust's head as he went through the motions joining with the others for a small meeting before they set out once again the names and faces of those in the "hellfire club" just blurred by him though one did look familiar though. He could only think that guy didn't know him he had a direction. Sure it was where the wind or lady luck lead him. that was a direction wasn't it.

At one point Faust just had to push what that Shiro guy said to the the side for now and found himself leaving the gummi ship onto a new world. the clearing he now found himself wasn't a too exciting or breath taking of a sight that he had seen though the trees with he different symbols on them was kinda new to him. walking over to one of the trees, the one with a smaller decorated tree seemingly carved into it Faust called out over his shoulder "wonder what's up with this? you don't normally see someone carve a tree into another tree at least from what I've seen." Faust turned back towards the trees starting to take a closer look at the one inform of him.