Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

When Kel heard the voice that followed the knocking on the door, he knew exactly who it belonged to. Crap it's the sheriff. A million thought ran though Kel's head, each one filled with ways he could get out of this situation, but none of them would work.

2. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora's eyes widened and placed a finger over her lips to signal him to shush. getting closer she whispered, "are you...a keyblader?" She asked him. If he came from another world he could be a keyblader, or he could be that guy Krowley spoke of.

3. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Maverick nodded, not quite understanding the need for silence. "Yeah. I take it you are too? Are we not welcomed here or something?" He asked, taking a couple steps back.

4. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"Its not that. Peoples from other worlds can't know we are from somewhere else, or the fact of our mission." She said in a whisper. "im guessing you're all new to this." And nodding, "we should go find the others and you can meet some of the few keybladers." She turned and tried to remember where they would be. "I think he was with the blacksmith."

5. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Maverick listened and nodded. This information didn't sit well with him. He pushed it aside for the moment and focused on the task at hand. "Alright... so where's the blacksmith?" He asked. He was eager to start the adventure, to find more people like him.

6. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"From what I remember Robin Hood saying, the blacksmith lives by the towns gate. We aren't too far from it now. Well, i think." The white bunny continued toward the front of the gate, keeping an eye out for Kel, Saelis, Robin Hood or the chief.

7. Krowley Moderator

In a panic, Otto silently dumped the coins into his cast and through the pouch into his fireplace to hide any evidence of donation or Robin Hood.
    Outside, the Sheriff's voice bellowed; "Ready or not, here I come." He opened the door wide exaggerating his presence into the room. "Well, greetings from your friendly neighborhood tax collector," he announced, rubbed his big greedy paws together. "Oh, take it easy on me Sheriff. Wh-what with this busted leg and all, you know, I'm way behind in me work Sheriff." Otto turned to show the sheriff his injured leg. "I know Otto, but you're way behind in your taxes too," he replied, acting sympathetic. "Why don't you have a seat and rest then?" he pulled out a rocking chair acting as if to comfort him. "W-well thank you kindly." Otto walk over, each step clinking the coins he had in his cast. The sheriff smiled as his suspicions were just confirmed. Otto sat, and as he was going to put his cast on a stool, the sheriff lifted it higher. "Let me give you a hand with that leg... Upsy daisy," he said, dumping all the coins into his paw. "Bingo! Hehe, what they won't think of next..." Otto moaned in pain as his cast was patted to see if he hadn't forgotten a single coin. "It smarts, don't it Otto? But Prince John says; Taxes should hurt."

8. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross looked up as the skies darkened and the lightning struck."That doesn't sound good."He murmured, glaring at the man."What did you do?"He asked.

9. "Nothing, The prince over there hit that strange belt that our knight in tarnshed armor was wearing and now this is happening. " Léo looked at the sky as a bolt of tunder struck a tree, and made it colapse."

10. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Saelis growled low at this sight. "Somebody hold me back. I'm gonna kill him."

11. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

"Something's gotta be done about this."Kross said, his keyblade vanishing from his tiny paws. He took a side glance to Leo and thought for a moment, what would be a good strategy for getting rid of something like this? He sighed and rubbed his ear gently, then had an idea."There must be a lock around here somewhere, we need to seal the keyhole of this world, where could it be?"He asked, hopping forward a bit.

12. Krowley Moderator

(OOC - Hooray for making it to 100 pages!)

"It would appear, you have little time for that at the moment," The man mentioned. The clouds in the sky swirved as the lightning grew louder. "Thanks to the little prince, things are going to get a little hectic in the world." He pointed to his belt. "My Sash is no longer stable and now the world's time flux will jump further, we will be jumping through time endlessly unless I repair it." The belt glowed and created a small, dark vortex beneath everyone aside from Bambi and Thumper who had retreated. "Another time then," he said as the all became absorbed into the abysmal pit of dark energy. They were all engulfed. Nowhere to be seen, The portal reopened in the sky, spitting out the two keybladers. It was now wintertime and the man was once again nowhere to be found.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know something's wrong, but it's the only lead we have," he explained walking down. "The way I figure, if we can remedy a few things while keeping the world's balance,I'd call that a good day." The staircase went on for a while as it came to small pair of wooden doors. They were old and very dusty, but were unlocked as he turned the door. Opening the doors, they were now on the other side of the castle. Seen in the distance was the small flower field the queen spoke of. "Just stay on guard and approach with friendly intentions."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sheriff eyeballed Kel before walking out. "Hey, your one of those riffraffs from earlier, ain't chya?" He took alooked closer at him. "It is you, I knew it, I knew it!" You're under arrest for obstruction of justice!" He pulled out a pair of handcuffs from the side of his belt. He was prepared to cuff him but tripped. Otto had used his crutch to trip the sheriff ordering Kel; "Run for it!" He continued to keep him down by knocking him in the head with his crutch again.

13. Shivering, Léo sneesed "Arrgg. Its way too cold!" Léo shivered again. " I hate he cold!" Léo looked around until he spotted what looked like a fire "Other people! Yes!" He had not relised he was still a duck though.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel was tarted to get worried when the Sheriff recognized him, But lucky for him Otto was distracting him. "Thanks he said before rushing out the door and as far away from the sheriff as possible.

15. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

"Geh!" Kross fell through the dark vortex, his eyes clenched shut. He was sure he was going to die, not this way..He couldn't. He made a promise to Pepper Island that he would help it and he promised his Master he would never fail him. His back hit something cold and soft. He rolled and shook the stuff off of him, looking up. The sky was a sickly grey in sharp contrast to the blue he had seen earlier and the white fluffs were falling down, one landing on his nose. He glanced over towards Leo."Do you have any idea where we are?"He asked curiously.

16. He did not hear Kross, as it was out of his mind to listen until he warmed himself up by the near by fire. He thought nothing as he approached the smoke near by. He just focused on warming himself up and nothing else.

17. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

As Anora and the newcomer Mavrick got closer to the the blacksmith's shop she noticed a very upset Saelis. "Saelis!" she called out and ran toward him. She got to him in time to hear his growl and his threat. looking to where he was staring at she saw the shireff through the window and Kel with who she assumed was the blacksmith. "oh no," she said and thought about what to do.

As she watched the shireff went down and Kel was able to get away. "Kel!" she called out and raised her hand to follow them.
    "Come on we need to get somewhere safe, and fast." she said looking around, in case any more of those rhino guards were coming there way.

18. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Maverick quickly became confused. Kel, a friend of Anora, came running out of the blacksmith's shop as though the Devil himself was on his tail. Mav quickly grabbed Anora's wrist. "What's going on?" He asked her hurriedly, half prepared to summon his keyblade and fight whatever danger was coming their way.

19. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"Its the sheriff of the town." She informed the male. "Lets just say, when we got here we made an enemy that wants to arrest us." She said and looked to Kel who was running toward them. "If we head to the center of town we should be able to out run him." She said trying to come up with a plan.

20. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Mav nodded, but frowned. "Why not fight him?" He asked, turning back toward the shop. Maverick stood defiantly, his feet planted and his hand outstretched, grasping at something invisible.