Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora looked around the center of town. where could they be? she thought. they are probably still going to the houses. she thought and sat down on a bench and looked around at the peopke who were walking around.

2. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

The pain eventually subsided, and Mav picked himself up off the ground. He made his keyblade disappear as he tried to get his bearing right, listening intently as he looked around. He heard people talking a little ways off, the sound of a bustling town or city. He smirked and went towards the lively place. Maverick winced a little, his body stiff and sore from the fall. "Note to self," he murmured to himself. "Don't fly under the influence of a book." Mav shook his head, trying to stifle a laugh at his own poor joke. He exited the brush and wandered onto a road. With a confident nod, the Wielder ventured along the road until he entered the town.

Maverick was astonished. Everyone was an animal of some sort, wearing clothes and talking. His eyes sparkled with wonder and his mouth was agape with awe. "This is totally cool," Mav said, laughter bubbling to the surface. This world was amazing! It was different and it further justified his own convictions to travel and to protect the worlds. Maverick continued to walk around, admiring the world as he tried to figure out what to do next.

3. Léo took his keyblade and reversed it so that the teeth were facing his target, swooped down, and hooked the teeth to one of the deer's legs and thew the deer up, and cast Gravity, because he feared using fire might cause enviormental damage

4. Krowley Moderator

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sheriff approached the Owl woman's door. And knocked casually before rudely entering before she could open. She cried out as he walked out with the bag she had just claimed. "Oh please have mercy sherrif! me husband's already in stocks and I need to feed him!" The Sheriff payed no mind to her words and just counted the coins inside the bag. "That all and good, but your taxes haven't been fed in a while neither," he said tucking it away in his belt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Thanks." Kel said as entered the house. "I have a gift form a friend." Holding up the bag, he waited for the dog to take it.

6. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross glared and rose his keyblade, releasing a lightning strike at Ronno to deal some damage."Don't hurt Leo!"

7. Krowley Moderator

Limping over he examined the small pouch and immediately smiled. Oh, bless that Robin 'ood! He's usually 'ere to deliver em' himself though. You friend o' him?" The cheerful blacksmith asked. "I know he don't like letter other blokes handling his charity work, so you must have made quite an impression on him." With what strength who could, he managed to start hammering a sword over an anvil, keeping to his work while talking to Kel.

8. "Thanks Kross!" Léo flew down and did a diving style strike into the young faun,

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Yeah, you could say that I've left quite the impression on him." Kel replied.

10. Krowley Moderator

The spirit of the mirror's face, now solidified, spoke out; "What wouldst thou know, my Queen?" She continued by folding her arms and asking; "Magic Mirror on the wall--who is the fairest one of all?" Krowley listened in closer out of curiosity. "Famed is thy beauty, Majesty, but hold--a lovely maid I see. Alas, she is more fair than thee. Lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony, skin white as snow--"
    The queen gasped in anger, "Snow white!" she burst out realizing. Slowly backing to Noroz and June he began to think aloud. "Sounds like the woman the prince spoke of. But aside from that, I'm more interested in that magic mirror. It seems to know a lot, and I have a few questions I could use answering." he explained. "What do you think?"

11. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross breathed in and leaped at Ronno, slashing in a vertical motion."Ha!!"He shouted.

12. "It's time." Léo said as he began a accent till he was bout three times the height of the tallest tree in the forest, then dived, head first and barely pulled up in enough time to strike Ronno in the head. "Say good bye to your darkness!" Léo said as he pulled up and smacked into a tree. "Well there goes my moment of manliness."

13. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Noroz looked back at Krowley. "Well, first of all she has some serious issues." He paused. "Considering how ugly she is, how the hell could she expect to be thought of as the fairest of all?" He continued. "And what questions? Do you mean to ask about the creatures we met earlier? I wonder myself if it can project from other worlds." I don't trust those guys, Noroz thought, thinking of Anora's party.

14. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora sneezed, her little bunny's nose twitching. "I guess someone is thinking about me." she whispered rubbing her nose.
    Her long ear twitched as she heard someone talking about someone or something falling out of the sky. With a curious tilt of the head she looked around. "i have some time to check it out." she said and hopped up walking toward that direction. Was it another Keyblader? Maybe one of those masked men!!? What ever it was Anora continued to that direction.

15. Krowley Moderator

~MISSION COMPLETE~ IV. Young Ronno

The last attack knock Ronno into a tree. Getting up he cowardly retreated yelling; "Mommy!!!" The man watched as the fawn raced away noting his lack of will. "Darkness may have imbued him, but he is still only youth. And until they have experienced sorrow and hate, they will continue to lack a strong heart." Saying those words, he had suddenly gotten an epiphany. "Of course, how naive of me." In the midst of his thinking, Bambi took an opportunity and charged at the man in thought, knocking his Chrono sash straight in the center. this didn't move the wall of a person, but it did activate something as the clouds circled onto his position. Even despite the circumstances, he remained calm and collective. He looked to the sky as thunder began to surge.

The sheriff continued walking along, jolly and portly as can be. Just enjoying the misery of everyone in the town and singing to himself. Robin watching from afar was disgusted. He remained along the backside of a building. He was still disguised as a blind beggar and was now stalking the sheriff. He was on his way to Otto's residence, and smiling slyly while doing so. He pressed his ear against the door, hearing his conversation with Kel.
    "Yeah, you could say that I've left quite the impression on him."
    "I don't know what this town would do without 'im! Giving what he can to those in need. An unsung hero, he is!"
    He smiled as he knew some one had just gotten some tax money for him to collect. He knocked a few times declaring, "Tax collection! Pay it while you got it!"

"The enemies, the keyhole, and anything else we could think of." The anything in question was his friend. He just wanted to repair all the damage he could. The mirror continued speaking over Krowley; "The heart of Snow white doth shine bright. Beware, my Queen, a heart of light." Heart of light? Krowley thought. Could she possibly be- "Who goes there! Reveal yourselves!" The queen's discovery interrupted his train of thought. Still Interested in gaining answers, he went against better judgement and revealed himself, prompting the others to as well. Bowing first, he began his proposal, "My name is Krowley. My... friends and I have been asked by a prince to see the young maiden who resides int he castle." he subtly looked behind her to the animated mirror. " I also trouble you to see if we could use the mirror to uncover a few things." The Queen looked cross and turned her back on them "Snow White is not here. Be gone with all of you. i deny you of your request as well." Let down, he prepared to try and convince her otherwise, but was beaten to the punch. "Although... I would be willing to look the other way if you were to go fetch her." The queen's rebuttal came as a surprise. "You just want us to bring her back?" he questioned. "Yes, if you succeed, I will ask
    the mirror for the answers you seek..." This looked out of character to him, but it was the only lead he had. "Where do we find her?" The queen, pushed a small brick on her stone wall which revealed a secret staircase. "This will take you straight outside the castle. There is a glade of wildflowers where she usually picks from. You are dismissed. Go now and seek her there." Shrugging to Noroz and June, he departed to the staircase.

~MISSION START ~ IV. Retrieve Snow White

16. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Noroz hesitated, noticing the odd shift in mood the Queen displayed, and was slightly thrown off by Krowley. Regardless, he dashed towards the queen, wielding his keyblade. "You do realize we could easily make you, right?" Noroz stared down the Queen. He turned around to follow Krowley.. "Krowley, what the hell do you think this will lead to, you know something is off," he whispered. He turned around to face the queen, yet again. "And one more thing, your majesty," Noroz said, sarcastically. "If you think I'll let you put your filthy hands on anyone, you had better think again." Noroz put his Keyblade on his back and followed Krowley.

17. "I hate to hurt others like that." Léo said as he shook his rather bad landing off. The clouds began to darken and swirl "What is going on?" Léo said "Why did this start happening?" Léo said, slightly freaked out

18. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Mav continued to walk around the town, staring at everything awestrucked. However, his reverie wss disrupted when he walked into a bunny. "Oof!" He uttered falling back. Mav looked at her apologetically. "I'm sorry," he said quickly. "I'm new here. My name is Maverick, but my friends call me Mav. What's your name?" He asked.

19. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora balanced herself out before she felk back. "Oh I am s-sorry sir." She said and looked at the man. Not a guard, phew. "Hello Maverick. My name is Anora." She said with a little smile and looked around. No sign of the boys. "Um, are you from this town?" She asked the wolf. Her eyes would flicker up to his green hair then back to his red eyes. "You see I'm looking for my friends. We were supposed to meet at the center of town but they haven't showed up."

20. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Maverick looked at her and cocked his head. "Nope," he said. "I'm from a place called Solace." Mav explained, looking left and right. He frowned. "To be honest, I came here in search of adventure. If you'd like, I can help you find your friends. I'm guessing you're like me... from another world?"