Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Krowley Moderator

"In bracket five, Alex dug his face into his hand. "I really... REALLY don't have time to deal with your little act of ignorance right now. I'm trying to HELP you! I know you have a keyblade and you came with the others, so just cut me a break already and tell me who you're with..."
    11) AJ
    ████████████████████
    VS
    15) Alex
    ████████████████████

"In bracket Six, the boy was eager to answer his question but quickly covered his mouth, "Umm.... I can't tell you that. He gave me strict orders not to." The boy covered his mouth again quickly. "You didn't here that! Man I shouldn't have said that. Look, I wanna talk about all the cool stuff you guys did, but I can't tell you until he finds you..." He covered his mouth again shaking his head back, knocking some sense into himself. "Sok, you had one job!"He leaned his head back and stepped back on his clook, accidentally revealing his face and appearance. He looked to be some sort of anthropomorphic lion-boy. "AHH! Don't look at me!" He quickly rushed to get his clock back, but tripped over his own untied laces, falling flat on his face. An empathetic sight, but the crowd was just hardily laughing at him.
    10) Stratos
    ████████████████████
    VS
    16) The short guy in the hood with the tail
    ██████████████████

In brack seven, Fang shrugged her arms. "Oh well, guess we can take the mental fight outta the occasion. Brute instinct it is then!" She leapt into the air by polevaulting high up and prepared to crash land right on top of Karina.

3) Fang
    ███████████████
    VS
    8) Karina
    ██████████████████

Vincent wraithed out of the way and reloaded his guns and continued supressing fire against his opponent.
    4) Vincent
    ████████████████████
    VS
    13) Kel
    ████████████████████

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina barely managed to roll out of the way as Fang crashed down on her. Thankfully for Karina, the crash caused Fang to be a bit off balance.
    "OH you are going to regret that, little one." Fang threatened as she tried to recover, but Karina didn't give her the chance. Sweeping her legs out, she made sure that Fang was down on the ground as she positioned her keyblade over her.
    "I am not so little anymore." Karina stated as she prepared to attack, only to be swatted away by Fang's spear.
    "I wouldn't get too cocky yet girl." Fang managed to get to her feet and fend Karina back a few steps, even taking the upper hand. "Looks like you are as small as ever."
    That comment set Karina off. Instantly she moved off of defense and put up an impressive offensive front. Step by step Karina forced Fang into a corner. "Time to see just how much I have grown." She stated as she kicked her leg up, catching Fang in the hand to disarm her, before pointing her keyblade straight at Fang's heart. "I win"

3. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

There had not been any more sounds so far so that met that the others were still fighting. He wondered how the other were doing, while he could not see anything he could here noises coming from every direction. The only thing that he knew was to gather any information from the other fighter was to watch the fights and the only way to do that would be to end this one as fast as possible. 'I really... REALLY don't have time to deal with your little act of ignorance right now. I'm trying to HELP you! I know you have a keyblade and you came with the others, so just cut me a break already and tell me who you're with...,' Alex had said. This did not make much sense why go through all of this and then give up? Clearly the information was important to this man. "It seems like a lot of trouble to go through just for information", he said off offhandedly. Before he answered the man he had to think of what this man would do with said information. What he gather so far was that this man could probably tell a lie out form the truth. This man somehow figured out that he knew more then what he let on. If he did not do something quick someone was bound to figure out something was up as there was not much fighting going on in his section. As he looked up at the crowd briefly he noticed puzzled looks on the faces. He could see some of them whispering to each other trying to figure out why there was no fighting. He look back to Alex. He was ready for what was to come. It was time to end this one way or another.

4. Skyheart Joker

Stratos grew both more concerned and confused as the fight between him and his opponent continued on. For starters, it wasn't really much of a fight to begin with, and more just the hooded boy fumbling over basically everything he attempted. Though the mention of a "him" only made Stratos more wary of the creature, and that he was indeed working for No Heart, his actions were more or less disarming. Standing more relaxed with his keyblade now at his side, Stratos could only sigh as the boy tripped out of his own cloak and seemed far more anxious as a result. Waving it off Stratos said, “uh...listen, I’m pretty curious about you overall, and well if you want to talk to me I should be free after this tournament. Provided, you know, the usual doesn’t happen.”

5. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

As he thought about what Alex said to him something came to him. "You say you are trying to help me. Do you really think that I can not beat you without you just walking off the Stage? You might be right and to tell you the truth I am not that strong." He looked to Alex. "As for who I am. I am a ghost among the shadows, I am invisible to the world." He then thought about the people in the coliseum tournament. "As for the people in this coliseum tournament to tell you the truth I do not know them that well. I know one thing though." He made his way closer to Alex. "I know who you are. You are a member of the red society working for Naqua. So I know you can not be trusted. I also know that you are kind of smart to know what you know, but you are stupid if you think I am going to tell you anything to help Naqua. I may not know the people around me all that well but, I consider them family." As he said these last words the look for shock came across Alex. He gave Alex a shove knocking him off balance for a bit. "Sorry you lose." He was pointing his keyblade directly at Alex. Thunder he thought as electricity came out of his keyblade hitting Alex's wet body shocking and casing him more confustion. "I am going to kill you", Alex said in a dase with one hand over were the thunder hit him. Before Alex could recover from the Thunder and the push he jumped into the air pointed his keyblade to the ground and cast blizzard to the wet water floor turning it to ice. As he came down and gave a good kick to Alex who was still off balance and was set sliding across the stage and off the edge.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Seeing Vincent avoid his attack with ease, it was a pretty quick indicator on how he should approach this fight. Range would not the best against someone who could just easily outclass him in it. He avoided the bullets until the next time Vincent had to reload before beginning his charge, covering his approach with a burst of thunder as he further moved to closed the distance between the two. With one more step, Kel's offensive had begun with three consecutive upper slashes towards Vincent.

7. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Seeing the town champ trying to bend his sword was quite the sight for Faust as he readied himself for the next brief clash against the strong man. Such a feat would have been quite the sight to see if Hercules was successful in his attempt still hearing him mention something about being a "demi-god" was interesting. Sure, Faust grew up on fables of gods raising mortals up as their champion in his home world but to hear hear someone claim to be a child of one was quite the unique thing to hear. He didn't have long to ponder on the fact though as Hercules launched his blade at him as he charged at Faust. Faust shifted into a fencer like pose dodging the bladed strike as he replied back
    "Demi-god, huh? quite the claim friend" Faust said as he ducked under a punch of Hercules before trading a light blow to Hercules. The blow didn't seem to do much to the town champ even with his magic to help out both of them had been forced apart form the force on the slick surface of the icy field giving Faust a second to breath before the champ charged in once again this time catching Faust in the left shoulder with a solid punch. Faust felt like a run away cart had impacted him as his keyblade was sent scattering away behind him along with him. the only thing that halted Faust's moving form from leaving the arena was that he had impacted with the broad side of the blade that Hercules had thrown that had impaled itself into the ground. rubbing his shoulder as he healed himself slightly with a cure as he stood up Faust continued with a lighthearted smile despite his racing heart "Still can't see why someone as you would need a way to escape death that badly with a punch like that not many could stand a blow like that Herc" Faust shifted into a thinking pose as he tried to keep the conversation going "So it must not be for you so i would reckon it's a girl huh? it's always great to see such a dashing reason to duke it out over such a fairy tale like setting. Too bad lady luck isn't always a sentimental gal"

8. Light-Rune Maven Seer

As most of the group walked off, Steel waved to the remaining Castur and Kaida before heading off towards the markets by himself. He kept his hood up the entire time, not sure how long he would go before he randomly changed again, or what he might turn into if he did. Honestly, it probably would be best to go to someplace more private, but in their line of work...

Steel snorted as he realized that 'private' was a completely alien concept at this point. Heck, the one time he was alone he had immediately been approached by one of their enemies. That thought brought to mind the vial still safely padded away in his jacket. He still wasn't quite sure what to think of that whole encounter to be perfectly honest. He didn't really figure he could trust Mortimer for anything, and after what had happened in Zootopia he didn't feel like he would want anymore suspicious fluids in his system. With how well that had gone over, Steel was figuring he would sooner toss himself off the nearest cliff. Actually they would probably be forced to do that at some point in the near future, if they hadn't already. Honestly, almost everything that had happened since he joined was something of a blur. Though, he knew part of what was to blame for that.

He winced as another wave of pain washed over him, but he continued to weave through the crowd.

9. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce in his ranger from aimed down the sights of his gun. The Ninja was fast, darting all around the arena and bouncing off the walls, but he forgot one very important thing. Rangers never miss. "Sorry, but this won't go any better than last time, shadow" Beuce pointed his gun at the ninja, right in the middle of the air. A perfect situation for the keyblade master. With a flick of his finger, the mystical bullet flew from the barrel and struck shadow dead on. The ninja fell from the air onto the ground, defeated in a single blow. "Man, if you'd had your dog to throw me off, this might've gone different. Tough luck, though. Looks like i'm the one to move on." Beuce return to his ordinary state, ready for the next match to begin.

~~Meanwhile~~

The centaur struggled with all his might, stomping and swinging with force that would shatter any man's bones on contact, but every time he did, the target simply faded away, never there to begin with. Growing more and more frustrated, Nessus let out a scream of rage "Fight me fairly! You think you can win by being so cowar-" He was cut short by a blade piercing his chest, and at the end of it, the man in the black coat. "Talking takes a lot of concentration, doesn't it?" He pulled his blade out, and the centaur fell to the ground. Luther had advanced.

10. Krowley Moderator

In the sixth bracket, Sok nodded to Stratos as he covered up his face with his cloak. "Right right, man you guys keep busy" he chuckled.
    He waved his hand up and yelled; "I FORFEIT!"
    A puff of black smoke absolved around the short beast boy as he waved to Stratos. "Good luck best buddy!"
    He disappeared in the smoke that carried him away as the winner Stratos was jeered with booing for lack of a good match.

In the fourth bracket, Hercules nodded to Faust. "She's very important to me. If I had only been stronger...." he lamented as he clenched his fist. "Even if I had my strength back... She doesn't have much time. Her soul is in the Underworld. I thought by competing in this tournament I could win her soul back the honourable way." He looked to the crowd that was cheering Herc to fight back. "But this... this isn't honour. This is glory." He put his sword back into his sheath. "Even if I won the tournament in time. Hades probably would make another backslide andmake things worse. I'm gonna find my own way to get her back." Hercules beat his chest to Faust. "Thanks for a good fight. I'm sorry I don't have the time to give you a worthy one..." He held up both his hands. "I yield." The black smoke enveloped him as he was taken out of the tournaments. Fans crying out that they had lost their betting money.

In the seventh bracket, Fang smirked as she lifted her hands up. "Fair enough... G'luck tiny..." She disappeared in the puff of black smoke.

In bracket eight, Vincent fell hard on his back from Kel's final uppercut. It was a clean knockout as he clawed glove twitch, trying to pick himself up. He sighed as he spoke. "Even though this doesn't hurt that much, I still feel the sting of failure..." He dropped his guns and lifted a hand up. "I'm out," he replied, black smoke enveloping him.

--------------------------------------------

In the loser's waiting room, Alex looked to all the contestants that lost. He could feel the electrical surge that was running through his body from AJ's attack. Thankfully he got ringed out before unleashed the fury of his sound and thunder auras. In the room he found Laguna, Vincent, Fang, the hooded boy, Shadow, Nessus' near dead body, and Hercules. Hercules ran out of the room, murmuring to himself in trying to find Hades. The rest of the contestants left the room to find good seats to watch the other fights.

Alex looked at the scoreboard, watching the active names still in the tournament. Along with Luther and Jecht, six of the SOS party members were still in the tournament.
    The name he was looking for caught his eye as he sighed in disappointment. "Dammit... He's here..." Alex didn't want to do more than he had to. Hopefully Luther wouldn't run into their target in the next round.

---------------------------------------------

"Despite a lackluster first round, the horse guy at least bled a lot!" Pain yelled.
    The columns lowered into FOUR Sections. The players poofing into their respective areas.
    "L-lets get those health bars to normal!" Panic added, pulling a lever. As he did this, a large green wave covered the arena, healing all players.

QUARTER FINALS

"In ARENA ONE, It's AJ the electrocutioner VS the deadly JECHT!"

1) Jecht
    ████████████████████

VS

11) AJ
    ████████████████████

"In AREA TWO, it's the handicapable BEUCE vs the merciless LUTHER!"

9) Beuce
    ████████████████████

VS

14) Luther
    ████████████████████

In AREA THREE, it's the powerful KEL vs the mighty KARINA!

8) Karina
    ███████████████████

VS

13) Kel
    ███████████████████

In AREA FOUR, it's magic man FAUST vs buddy STRATOS!

10) Stratos
    ███████████████████

VS

12) Faust
    ███████████████████

"READY! FIGHT!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, In the underworld, the party was slowly making their way past the dark, three headed dog until the dog yawned and grabbed Marx, pulling him in like a teddy bear.
    Aux held his breath as the dog held a tighter grip on the boy.

11. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

As soon as Alex went off the edge he walked off to see the others fight. Alex was out of the coliseum tournament. He was kind of expecting more from him other then just trying to get information out of him. From what he gathered so far he knew that at some point he would have to face the others. Knowing his luck it would be sooner then he would like he knew that he was not that lucky to somehow go through the whole coliseum tournament and not end up seeing a member of the SOS group. He slightly wondered what the Red society was doing here other then doing something for Naqua. Alex had said as much. He also knew that the others in this coliseum tournament would not be as easy to take out as Alex was. He made his way off to watch the others. He knew that he probably would not gather much as the fights had already started. He also knew that Jecht had won his fight in less then a minute. Out of everyone left in the coliseum tournament Luther was the one he would have to watch the most in case he somehow had to fight him. He knew that the others would win there fights so there was no point in watching them as he would not have to fight anyone that lost. He watched as Luther seemingly killed the centaur known as Nessus in a manner of moments after he took his seat. Gee that was fast he thought to himself and this Luther went for the kill too, which was quite interesting. Well This Luther would be one to watch out for. As the fight ended he thought to himself that the Red society was no doubt up to something, what he could not say. Hopefully he could at least tell the others. As that thought crossed his mind a think black smoke came over him.

When the smoke came over him he thought he was in the realm of darkness it was that or the underworld but how he got there was a whole another manner. As he looked around all he could see was the blackness of the smoke that had came over him a few moments ago. He did not think he was going to get the chance to tell the others about the red Society which was not good. Hopefully they would figure it out and find out somehow without him saying anything. There had to be more at hand other then this coliseum tournament for the red Society other then just trying to gather information here. He had no clue what was at play for them just that it was bigger then this coliseum tournament. The smoke began to clear.

Welp so much for that he thought to him self as he was teleported to the coliseum tournament where some of the walls came down creating four sections now. Well it looked like the smoke took its time and he was not in the realm of darkness of the underworld. Looking out he let out a sigh as the person that he was fighting was the only person he had no clue about. Just his luck he would be fighting the one person he did not get to watch fight. From what he was able to gather from the quick fight he knew about he knew that Jecht was probably fast, deadly, strong or all three. Even if he was not able to win this fight he was going to put up his best and go out fighting as best maybe he could some good damage to Jecht for one of the others. His best chance on winning this fight was keeping as much distance as he could from Jecht.He summoned his keyblade and readied himself for the oncoming fight. He knew that he might be able to end this fight quickly, but the chances of that happening was slim and he knew that if he ended up fighting the others he would just have to walk off the stage. As he fasted Jecht he was not sure how to go about the fight as he seemed different then all the others that he had fought before. Aqua splash he thought to himself as Jecht was socked in water then he followed up with Thundaga Fox Taser and Thunderbell hoping for the best.

12. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

After hearing from an summed up agreement from the members that were present, Marx saw that they were going to the underworld and followed suit with everyone. “Well, let’s do our best to be careful here. Who knows what could pop up-” Marx was saying whilst looking around the area until stopping to see a giant three headed black dog sleeping in front of the next gate that was before them. Hearing Aux saying to not disturb the dog made him nod until speaking again this time in a whisper, “Right, case in point. There must be another way around. Let’s look to see what we can find...” Moving slowly and quietly past the dog thus far, Marx tripped on a rock he didn’t realize was there. “Son of a-!” He began to speak in a loud whisper, but before he could finish he could feel something big pulling him which made him gasp quietly to see the black three headed dog was snuggling against him. Before any of the others could do anything he shook his head and spoke, “Wait! If you do anything to get me out, you’ll wake it up. I’ll be okay for right now, but first find a way to get past the gate...” Marx whispered loudly again trying not to wake up the beast as he looked at it. In amazement being so close, it was enormous for a such a being. Hopefully it will stay asleep for him to escape it’s grasp and join the others without waking it.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Karina clenched her fist as Fang called her tiny again before disappearing, but in the end she found herself smiling a bit. It had been a good fight after all. From that fight however came another more difficult fight as suddenly her and Kel were placed in the same Arena. Karina sighed as she rotated her head, cracking her neck. She had beat a version of Kel in her mark, but Karina wasn't stupid, she knew that Kel by all means was technically better than her. She had seen him fight and it bothered her immensely that she was always just that one step behind. She couldn't let that stop her now however as she stared down Kel. "Know that I am not here to lose. Despite whatever our power differences might be, I don't plan on losing." If there was anything she had compared to Kel, it was passion. She knew she had to win and she had a feeling that Kel was there to be there. Hopefully that determination would be noted.

14. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta looked to Luna and gave a nod, following her and Aux into the door. Luckily for Luna, she had gotten a key that let them in. Convinient. Glancing around, she noticed the large dog and the stench that came off of it. It had three heads, which meant three times the smell. It made her stomach churn from the smell, but the idea of being chased by the creature seemed rather....enjoyable of an idea. At least until she heard Aux caution them. Giving him a nod, Ananta walked slowly and quietly behind them. "If I could have made us invisbile, I'd do it..." she sighed quietly. Hopefuly they could get by unscathed.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Given that Vincent had been one of Kel thought looked on the stronger side of things, he was quite surprised when the fight had ended in one blow from him. It was short and he did win, but it didn't really feel like he had earned it. His next match would not have the issue as he was paired off against Karina. "And whatever those differences maybe, I won't go down without a fight. So may the better man win." This seems to fit within his general luck, somehow manage to get an easy win in the first round, then get put up against someone that will make him work for a victory. He held no complaints though as while he held no real drive for the tournament's prize, his competitive side was looking forward to this match.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I wouldn't expect differently." In fact if Kel didn't put up a fight, she would be disappointed. Karina gave herself a moment to breath. She closed her eyes and lifted her face to the sky, just breathing in before taking on a part of her that she often tried to forget. Embracing all she knew of being a soldier, she put it into her fighting, her strategy. Living with her father taught her much, even if he didn't wish her to practice the art that he perfected. She had picked up much of his planning and strategics, but tried to forget that part of her life when she left. Now however, she let some of those idea's come flooding back. She remembered that taking the first move was not always the best move, stead, Karina found herself slowly moving around Kel. She wanted to see if he would take the first swing, giving herself time to block and counter. Offense wasn't always the best move. It was time to accept the part of herself that knew how to do things without it being driven by anger. How long this strategy would last, she didn't know, but she wanted to at least try. "Well?" She said trying to goad Kel into taking the first move.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel had kept a close watch on Karina as she circled around him, not taking his eyes off her for a second. One of the two things that had been successfully beaten into him, both figuratively and literally, was to not take your eyes off your opponent lest you give them an opening to attack. He remained on guard, keyblade in hand, waiting for her to make the first move. It became clear that Karina wasn't going to be the one to make the first move, leaving that up to him. There were a number of ways that he could go about that and most of those definitely left him open for a counter-attack. This is where lesson two came into play, be one step ahead of your opponent, which made him wonder if he could bait out Karina's attack and respond in kind. Kel waited until Karina had walked in front of him again before leaping back and tossing his keyblade at her. Midflight the spinning blade was coated with a thick sheet of ice as it drew closer to its target.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  18. Krowley Moderator

Aux wasn't necessarily set on freeing Marx anyways, but his willingness to play teddy bear to the giant three headed dog was still appreciated. "Okay... If that's what you want..." he whispering, moving towards the door. He cracked his knuckles and crabbed the door's jagged edges, attempting to open the door with brute force. As he grunted to try and proy open the door, he stopped once he noticed the skull shaped keyhole. He muscled his way through most of his enemies, he forgot he could actually use the keyblade for practical uses. "Oh, right..." He stopped pulling and summoned his keyblade, gently tapping on the door to unlock it. A magical seal was unlocked, opening the door a whole meter wide while making a brief, but abrupt sound.

The ears of one of the dogs lifted, causing absolute silence in the room. The moment passed as the dog simply squeezed Marx tighter. "We'll be right back... 'Stay.'" he whispered to Marx as he, Ananta and Luna walked into the eerie fog of the next room. As the fog got thicker, Aux tried to make sure he stayed close to the other two so they wouldn't get lost in the fog. They had only walked into the fog for a couple of seconds but something was... strange. There was no sound. Light only coming from the lit flames of the underworld floating near the ceiling. The only sound heard was their own footsteps. He looked behind them as the doors were now closed. But how? There was no sound. No one closed it... Things were getting more unsettling by the minute.

A cascade of flames engraved a message onto the door on their side of the closed door. "HALL OF THE DEAD."
    "Great..." He used his keyblade and tapped the door. No response. The keyhole was gone.

As the three of them faced the door, a black tentacle was slithering it's way behind Luna. Without warning it wrapped around her mouth and dragged her into the fog. Hearing a struggle, Aux turned around in time to see her vanish. "Luna!" he called out, reaching out to nothing. It was dead silent again. He turned to Ananta. "Stay by the door..." he instructed. He pointed his keyblade above and tried to ignite a fire spell. Nothing. Blizzard? Thunder? Both nothing. Magic was dead down here. He felt the fog thicken around him an Ananta as she faded behind the thick fog. "Ananta?" he pushed his hand forward, and tried to touch her shoulder, but instead his hand landed on the door. "Ananta?" he repeated louder. The door was gone too. It's as if the fog was mysteriously seperating them. He swung his arm about, but she was already gone.

HALL OF THE DEAD - AUX

"What's the matter boy? Feeling a little lonely without your friends?" a deep british voice asked. Coming into view, the figure cocked his shotgun loudly. He came into view in his yellow hunter's shirt and pencil thin moustache. He pointed his gun at Aux. "Frightening to be alone with your thoughts. But then again.. thought is what seperates us from the animals."
    Aux glared at him as he uttered his name. "Clayton..."

----------------------------------------

HALL OF THE DEAD - ANANTA

Having been seperated by Luna and Aux, she was all alone. While she didn't move, Ananta heard a light clapping sound as a figure moved towards her. "Y'know I didn't peg you for much of a killer, but you sure proved me wrong, huh?" Standing in his wife beater and miliary gear, Rourke lit up a cigar as he continued. "So tell my bright eyes... scale of 1 to 10.... how big a mess you think you're about to be in?"

----------------------------------------

HALL OF THE DEAD - LUNA

Luna was thrown onto the ground by the tentacle as she heard a baritone cackle from the figure who took her. Pushing past the fog, Ursula twiddled her thick nails as she smiled at the princess. "Hello my dear... My don't you look pretty with your legs? I'm oh so going to enjoy removing them from you though... hmmm hmmm hmmm," she chuckled. A deeper man's voice came into earshot, as a lean, brittle old man walked into view.
    "Patience is a virtue sea witch... Besides, this girl still has much to answer or her crimes." Frollo stood tall over her as she was still on the ground. "We meet again sinner.... Allow me to graciously pass onto you... your JUDGEMENT."

------------------------------------------

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Kel certainly didn't hold back when he made his move. While Karina was preparing for it, even at her best she barely managed to deflect the blade and send it off to the side. That didn't stop the ice that coated the blade from chipping off and embedding itself in her shoulder. Karina tried not to wince because she didn't get this chance often. With Kel not having his keyblade in hand, she had to take advantage of that before he had a chance to summon it back to himself. There was only one thing that she could think of that would allow her to move that quickly, and honestly Karina didn't want to use it so early in the match, but she had to strike while the iron was hot. With the split second she had, Karina slowed time as she launched herself forward to do an attack she was sure that Kel was familiar with. Zantetsuken was perhaps an obvious choice, but whatever worked, worked.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel had briefly thought that things were going exactly as he thought they would as he saw Karina prepping for her next attack, but that illusion came to an end when he recognized the attack that she was preparing as Zantesuken. This revelation greatly limited what he could do to feasibly prepare for this strike. His keyblade was still away from him, leaving him wide open even if he took the time to call it back to him. Time was running out and Kel did the one thing that he could think to do and brought in his arms to defend himself against the blow that had connected moments after the decision was made. It was a strong hit, one that had knocked him back, but fighting through the pain in his arms Kel's ice-coated keyblade returned to him in time for him to make a strong leap towards Karina as a barrier formed around her. The barrier crashing into her was sure to do some damage and he had every intention to follow that collision up with a strike from his keyblade while he was that close.