Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Krowley Moderator

"Pleasure to meet you Stratos and Beuce," Vincent replied with a light bow. Karina was right about one thing. It had been sometime since the group left Beast's Castle.
    "Yes, the castle has been deserted for a while now. Ever since the Beast and his servants left, things have been rather quiet. The village carried on after Gaston's demise and the dark creatures have subsided. Feeling no need to stay I left the world. And So I've ended up here... " Vincent recalled an earlier event that happened just before Beast and the other left. "That reminds me... The beast left who new companions who said if I should find noble key wielders, to give them a message... He says; 'We are still with you.' He was a small mouse named... Mickey, I think."
    "Huh? That's weird, something kinda similar happened to me," Laguna replied. "Some hot headed Duck named Donald." He looked over to the registration booth. "You guys better hurry up and get through the qualifiers. The top 16 slots are almost filled up!"

2. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

It wasn't that hard of walk as Faust climbed the steps of the city to reach the meeting place of this tournament when he had arrived he was slightly surprised to see Someone calling out to him by name . The guy looked kinda familiar to him and it took a little of of thinking to recall from where from before it hit him.
    " Oh yeah," Fuast replied back to him "you were that evil guard guy who Ananta was bantering with that turned turncoat to help us save the underwater city. hey good seeing ya again. Well, will do friend. we'll have to catch up later if we meet in the tournament. a talking duck seem like quite the story to tell." Looking over at the two gremlin like creatures at the registration booth they seemed like there was quite the amount of entrants to this tourney of the dead things that Hades guy was putting on. Giving a light wave to others Faust walked up the booth where the creatures who he supposed 'pain and panic' were and pulled out a sack of munny that he had prepared on his way towards the Colosseum containing the exact entry amount of a thousand munny onto the counter of the booth giving the little demons a smile as he said "i'll be entering the tournament the names Fuast friends."

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel listened to what AJ had told him and the whole curse that would make them younger made him feel somewhat better about ending up in space with a bunch of space pirates. When it came to everything about Hades though, that was a different matter as he didn't really know who that was, so as far as he knew there was no reason for him to be suspicious of anything regarding this tournament. Least for right now as given their general luck, something could easily come up and change that midway through the competition. "I've been alright considering that I got spat into space and met some less than friendly space pirates." He chose to leave out the fact that he nearly died twice, once cause of Castur pushing buttons and another when an entire planet was rigged to explode.

4. Skyheart Joker

Stratos simply nodded as Karina introduced them to her friend. "Well, nice to meet you Vincent. Glad to hear that things with the uh, "dark creatures" have settled themselves as well." Stratos could only imagine that if it was a different world and Karina was involved in it, than it probably had something to do with the heartless. Thinking on it though they had gone to many different worlds and fought all manner of dark creatures already, Stratos can't remember ever having gone back to do a check up on how the world was doing. So that a world their group had gone to had actually been saved somehow put something at ease in his heart that he didn't even know was there to begin with.

Hearing Vincent speak of Mickey did him some good as he was glad to know that the SOS wasn't just by themselves in this fight against No Heart. After Faust made his passing comment to Laguna, Stratos couldn't help but give a small confused chuckle saying, "well, it seems like a lot's happened everywhere." Looking to Beuce and Karina he said, "but there seems to be some kind of qualifier here before we get into the tournament proper. Honestly, I don't really know why but something feels pretty off with this whole thing, so why don't we try our hand at it?"

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    So the castle was cleared out and Mickey was there. That was interesting bits of information that Karina didn't feel like commenting on. She watched as Stratos interacted a little bit with Vincent and Laguna, happy for him to lead the conversation before finally deciding it was time to head over to registration. "Feeling wrong or not, I just came here because I have some steam to blow off." Karina gave a bit of a glare to Beuce before walking straight up to the registration. "I want to register for the tournament, as well as these two I guess." Karina jerked her thumb over at Stratos and Beuce. She then turned back to them. "Well with old familiar faces here we aren't too alone, at least we have back up when things inevitably go sour. And lets face it, we know they will because we are here and when do things ever go nice and simply when we are around. I honestly don't know if we save worlds or curse them at this rate."

6. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

As he waited for Kel to say something, not to far off from him but still a good distance this Vincent said something about Mickey mouse. Then the other guy said, 'You guys better hurry up and get through the qualifiers. The top 16 slots are almost filled up!' He was not to worried. Faust then went to the gate to enter. Kel then said, 'I've been alright considering that I got spat into space and met some less than friendly space pirates.' "Yea Aux something about that and nearly getting blown up on a ship. Sorry about that. It looks like the worlds from last time were not that fun for anyone by the sounds of things. A least you arr ok tho", he said trying to be positive. Beuce, Karina and Stratos went up to the gate leaving only Kel and him to do so. Before he moved on and tried his plan at getting in the tournament for free he turned to Kel. "Doesn't this feel pretty off, this whole tournament thing?" He looked on as he waited for Kel to respond.

7. Krowley Moderator

"Oh! That'll be-" Panic wasprepared to ask for the entry fee before being nudged hard by Pain.
    "Oh! You're in luck! Anyone carrying a keyblade gets to move automatically to the next round! Right Panic?" he winked
    "Oh! R-r-right! That's right! Free entrance to the key holders!" He smiled, giving them their numbers.
    "What! No fair..."Laguna sighed. He was immediately pushed aside by a man in ninja garbs, making a scene out of it.

"WHAT?! I COULDVE GOT IN FREE!" The man yelled, his doberman barking alongside him. The cash hording man himself was Shadow.
    He turned to the group and spotted Beuce. "Oh... of course it's you," he sighed. His dog; Interceptor began to growl. "Down boy..." he glared. "For now..."
    "What are you complaining about? You already passed the pre-lims..." Laguna replied, pointing to the "6" on his shoulder.
    "Yeah... but I could've done it FOR FREE!" he argued.
    Panic finished writing down the numbers and slapped them on the SOS wielder's arms.
    "And voila!" Pain jeered. The numbers were as followed;

8 - Karina
    9 - Beuce
    10 - Stratos
    11 - AJ
    12 - Faust
    13 - Kel

"Stupid politics..." Shadow said as he angrily marched off. As he walked off, a tall, muscular hero with orange hair and greek armor strolled to the front.
    "You seem... familiar..." Vincent replied to the hero.
    "Yeah... he's kinda the town hero. You know.. The one with all the statues!" Laguna said as he pointed to a large one of him in the square.
    "Ahh yes... That's where I know you," Vincent added.
    He gave a hardy salute. "Hercules is the name...Looking forward to fighting the best," he nodded whole heartedly. His smile quickly faded though. "Wish it was all just for fun though... I'll see you guys inside...." He nodded, walking into the coliseum.
    "What was that about?" Vincent asked.
    "Who cares! We got a prize to win! Let's move out!" Laguna cheered, walking behind the SOS wielders and pushing them all in.
    "Only 3 spots left folks! Hurry Hurry!" Pain yelled obnoxiously.

8. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel raised his eyebrows at Ananta's comment.

"Oh, so everyone who has ever owned a mask is the same, are they? I'll just go let Aux know that we're the same person now." He smirked as he continued. "I'm sure once that's cleared up we can take Marx to go pick up Vanitas and Nequa to start a cult together. What do you think of 'the Masked Circle?' Has a certain ring to it don't you think? Of course we should also make sure anyone else nearby who's worn a mask at some point doesn't get left out, so we'll have to check if there are any other prospective members in the group before we go."

Since his hood was up, he didn't even bother mentioning that he was pretty darn human looking at the moment... or was he? Oh well.

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta smirked to Steel. "Yes and I"ll make myself a mask to fit in, how's that sound?" she asked, giving a light hearted chuckle. Looking around, Aux suggested they go explore as they seemed to have a certain luck. "Well, I wouldn't really be against it, sure Aux." she said with a nod.

Looking to Steel once more, Ananta gave a thumbs up. "The hood is a good look for you, by the way. Reminds me, yet again, of you back when I first met you." she nodded and put her hands on her hips. "Also helps you fit in I suppose?"

10. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce saw a lot of faces he recognized at the tournament. Most notably, some of their comrades, including Stratos. The master was glad to see that he was still around. He always was like that, wasn't he? No matter what, Stratos was around. He was around everywhere. He was so around he didn't need a where. He didn't even need a when. That's how around he was. Putting aside how around Stratos was for the moment, he also recognized Shadow. That was someone he didn't expect to see again. "Hey, how ya doin Shadow. Haven't seen you since the last time I floored you. Come back for round two?" Beuce said to the financially responsible ninja. Shortly after, two...imps? Demons? Short horned people? Whatever they were, they seemed to be running registration for the tournament, and they announced all keyblade wielders would be entered for free. Well, that wasn't suspicious at all.

~~~ Shortly Before ~~~

The two individuals from the red society had arrived in the world they were sent to by Nequa, and were at the tournament. Yup. They sure were. The tall man with raven black hair spotted Karina in the entranceway.
    "Well, it looks like they're finally here." Luther said to his disinterested looking associate.

"Great...Let's report back...This place is bumming me out anyways...." Luther, unwilling to leave before their job was complete, turned to him.
    "We've still got the tournament to do."
    "Why do we have to do the dumb thing? I mean, we know the guy's here. What's the point?" Alex asked
    ""Haven't you ever wanted to see how you stack up against the other members of the society, or how the SOS stacks up against us? We'll have to fight them sooner or later anyways."
    Alex scoffed at the prospect. "Like I care how I stack against a bunch of kid scouts... I already proved my strength to a member of the order. I took out DJ, remember?..."
    Luther paused and gave Alex a pointed look. "Right, right. Of course. DJ. But then again, the order is all but destroyed, and yet here they stand still alive. They were at the fall of central haven all the same, so I wouldn't dismiss them just yet. And besides..." Luther flicked his wrist and summoned his keyblade. "I think i'm getting the hang of this, and where else will I test it out?"
    Alex looked unsure, before sighing. whatever.. Let's just bolt when we have confirmation on the target. Not like nequa wants us wasting more time then we have to.."
    "Of course. Wouldn't want to upset her."
    "Why're you so chill with this? You left your last group like it didnt matter. Doesnt that stuff... I dunno... affect you? What keeps you around after you got what you wanted?" Alex questioned. How could he trust someone so willing to abandon his comrades?
    Luther thought about the question for a moment. "What keeps me around huh...Honestly, probably nothing. My moral compass went haywire a little while ago. When I get what I want, I'm not going to stick around. Although, I suppose getting what I want and betraying you are sort of one in the same after a certain point, and I'm sure Nequa knows that. It's just a matter of if she cares. Until then though, you don't need to worry about a knife at your back. Right now being in this little society is the best thing for me, and betraying you before the time is right wouldn't get me very far."
    "let's just get this over with"
    "After you."
    The pair approached the imps, and were greeted by Pain. "Howdy Gents! 1000 Munny Each!"

Luther pulled the munny from his pockets and handed them to the demons, who promptly slapped their numbers on them. Giving one last look to Alex, Luther simply muttered "Good luck" before walking away.

Shortly behind them, he could hear what appeared to be a small boy's voice as he asked "One ticket please"

11. Krowley Moderator

All the tournament combatants were transported in a puff of black smoke as they were teleported to the main stage.
    The stage for the tournament was defeated into 8 separate arenas. Combatants were cut off from communicating with players that weren't in their sector, making the battle very closed off, except for the audience.
    As all sixteen fighters were brought into the arena, the crown let out a tremendous cheer.
    "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO...... THe UNDERBOOOOOOOOOWWL!!" Pain yelled into his underworld themed megaphone.
    The crowd cheered louder, as the fighters were put face to fave with their opponent. "We have the living! We have the dead! We have.... CARNAAAAGEEE!

underbowl.png

The crowd was unanimously hyped for the fights ahead. Pain and Panic took turns announcing.

"In the first Bracket! The man clad in Denim and bullets! Laguna!"
    "And He'll be fighting the only dead guy to pass the preliminaries! The Manly! The Deadly! JECHT!"
    As the crowd cheered on, a giant scoreboard with health bars was displayed. Laguna rolled his shoulder back, now ready to be serious.

1) Jecht
    ████████████████████

VS

5) Laguna
    ████████████████████

"In the second bracket, it's the Mercenary who would sell his own mother for the right price! The deadly Ninja... SHADOW!"
    "Well... he's not wrong," Shadow shrugged.
    "And his opponent will be the guy with one arm! Let's give a hand for Beuce!"
    There was more clapping as it was apparent not much was known about the SOS. Shadow chuckled at Beuce's introduction.

9) Beuce
    ████████████████████

VS

6) Shadow
    ████████████████████

In the third bracket, it's the Centaur of Stomp! The monster that'll kick you in the head two times over! Nessus!"
    A large blue, monstrous centaur cracked his knuckles in front of Faust. "Let's make this quick, 'two-legs'..."

"And he'll be fighting the spiffy fella in the black coat! Luther!"

2) Nessus
    ████████████████████

VS

14) Luther
    ████████████████████

"In the fourth bracket, It's the town favorite and peoples's champion! Hercules!"
    "And his challenger is Faust! Who we've been told is a street magician!... Wrong contest buddy..." Panic chuckled.
    Hercules drew his sword as he prepared to fight. "Sorry.... But I really need to win..."

7) Hercules
    ████████████████████

VS

12) Faust
    ████████████████████

"In bracket five, we have the blande kid with the blank face! AJ!"
    "And he'll be fighting the guy who dresses too loudly! Alex!!!"
    Alex looked up and scoffed at his intro. "Hey! SCREW YOU!" He looked back to see he was fighting one of the SOS members. He sighed, whispering to himself; "Great, Just great...."

11) AJ
    ████████████████████

VS

15) Alex
    ████████████████████

"In the Hades bracket of SIX, we have the lean cuisine fella with the black hair... Stratos!"
    "And he's up against.... wait, did this guy even write his name?.... Uhh... the short guy in the hood with a tail?!"
    The crowd clapped... but in a very confused way.
    The hooded figure in front of Stratos giggled in an almost... excited fashion.

10) Stratos
    ████████████████████

VS

16) The short guy in the hood with the tail
    ████████████████████

In the lucky bracket seven, we have some good looking dames!" Lots of hooting and hollaring followed.
    "Lady number 8 is angry and likes to take charge! Give it up for Karina!"
    "And she'll be fighting the tall glass o' wine in front of here! The ever so sleak and sharp; Fang!"
    Clapping continued as Fang look disgusted. "Stupid little pig man... I'll be sure to knock him double for that one." She looked in front of her as she twirled her spear in preparation. "Do I know you?" she asked, curiously looking at Karina

3) Fang
    ████████████████████

VS

8) Karina
    ████████████████████

"And finally! In bracket seven is the creepy! The gloomy! and the super spooky!..."
    Vincent looked at Kel and whispered with his hand; "Don't worry, I don't think you're spooky-"
    "-VINCENT!" Pain finished.
    "Oh..." Vincent hung his head down.
    "And he'll be fighting the kid with the spiky blue hair... Kel!"

4) Vincent
    ████████████████████

VS

13) Kel
    ████████████████████

With akk combatants on the board, Pain continued to explain the rules.
    "Remember! You can do whatever you want in these fights as long as you STAY IN YOUR BRACKET! That means no flying or escaping the arena!"
    "If you manage to kick your opponent out of the arena! You win by knock out! If you can get them to yield, You win by default! And if you kill your opponent, well... They can try again next year!"
    The crowd laughed at the very dark joke.
    "Your health is tracked and every round you'll be able to replenish a bit of health. So it pays not to get hit, folks!"
    "Now with all that out of the way, let the tournament begin in 3.... 2.... 1.... KILL EACH OTHER!"

The crowd roared as the battles began...

12. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna listened as Aux began to try and make sense of all that has happened. She nodded her head as she made her comments. "With Hades, it always smells like he's got something up his sleeve." Luna paused before immediately adding on. "At least from what I've heard. Though the case still remains. We need to be cautious." Luna put a hand under her chin as her arm crossed under it. "Even if it's a trap, I want to see what this Hades guy is being so sneaky about. Who knows? Might even find a weakness." Luna pondered for a little bit but then responded. "Perhaps. However, that doesn't mean we'll find it easily." Aux had then suggested they head into the underworld. Luna was a bit skeptical about the idea. She looked at the key in hand for a few moments. She didn't want to walk into the god's trap but at the same time, something about his tournament just raised every red flag in her head. She took a deep breath before speaking. "A great man once said to me, 'If you always worry about every obstacle in life, you will always overlook the results that should follow'. As much as I am concerned about Hades and this key.....this tournament needs to be stopped. There could be innocent lives in danger and I can't turn a blind eye to them." She raised her head and looked at Aux. "We're going to the underworld." With that, Luna raised the key to the underworld that was given to her.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

"I am a bit bigger than last time." Karina smiled at Fang. "Good to see you again Fang. I won't lose, I hope you know that." Kari a steadied her keyblade for launching a series of attacked at Fang, ending any small talk they were having.

14. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Faust found himself covered in black miasma like mist for a split second before finding himself on a section of the center stage of the Colosseum. Glancing around the small stage he found himself before starring down the town champ that he found himself against. He looked pretty well built quite frankly if those imps didn't give him so much free reign in this tourney well Faust was quite sure this Herc guy could snap him like a dry branch in a west ward wind in a pure contest of strength. Just the thought of how much of this match might come down to how much lady luck favored him here was quite exhilarating to him, it was a feeling that he couldn't quite place as he only felt it on a few occasions before in his life when he had placed everything on the line on a single wager that could change his life, as if a single hand of cards that would change his fate. Faust's shade began twitching erratically as if response to his racing heart as Faust himself seemed to remain having collected carefree smiling summoning his blade into his left hand with a great flourish as he called back to the town champ
    "You know, wouldn't worry to much friend. that get out of death free card that death god is offering seems like quite the thing to fight for so let's give it our best huh?" as he finished Faust was already ready to cast a blizzaga across the floor of the arena coating fighting space of him and Herc in a layer of ice. "As two performers i don't think the crowd would want any less!" Faust exclaimed charging forward across the now icy surface with much ease as he focused his magic along his arms as his and Herc's blades crossed for a second as the electricity flowed across Hercules before He flung Faust back a few feet back across the icy surface.

15. Skyheart Joker

Stratos couldn't help but feel as though some things never changed, as Karina had seemed to have yet another thing that had managed to set her off. Granted, when they had last met he had figured that she had taken steps to improve her temper, so he didn't just want to dismiss at as yet another bout of anger from her. However, the boy still just said, "uh, alright." As she then made her comment about them cursing the worlds, Stratos said, "well, I like to think trouble's going to happen regardless of if we're here or not. And that we're just really lucky to always be here to stop it." Still, as the strange impish creatures had allowed them to go in, free of charge, the boy couldn't help but nod at Beuce's comment. Even still, it wasn't as though they had much else of a lead to go on, and with this being clearly the most suspicious Stratos figured any harm that could come they would probably be able to handle.

With the group heading over to the tournament proper, they were each split up into their own matches. Stratos couldn't help but look at the hooded person in front of him with some degree of curiosity while also being somewhat unnerved. The giggling was more unsettling than anything and the creature didn't really look any bit imposing. Then again, Stratos knew he shouldn't judge a book by their cover and that he was in this tournament probably meant he was some kind of strong.
    "Well uh, looking forward to a good match." Summoning his keyblade, Stratos pointed his keyblade at the hooded figure and fired a blizzaga at the hooded figure.

16. Krowley Moderator

The battles wre not even a minute in, and a loud buzzer sounded.
    "AND LAGUNA IS OUTTA THERE!" Pain yelled. "Looks like Jecht is gonna show mercy!"
    "He barely laid a scratch on him before going down.!" Panic added
    The crowd chanted Jecht's name as the victor sat down with his legs crossed waiting for his next opponent. Lagun'as unconcious body disappeared in a puff of black smoke and was brought to the waiting room of losers.

1) Jecht
    ████████████████████

VS

5) Laguna
    ELIMINATED​

"In the fourth bracket, Hercules quickly ducked out of the way, only getting lightly singed by the Ice spell.
    "I couldn't agree more. I need that card badly. But I refuse to be given it without a fair fight. A true hero earns his victory!" As he said this, hercules drew his sword and tried to bend it. Struggling, the crowd began to laugh.
    "Looks like wonder boy can't is having some trouble!" Pain blared as he watched the fights.
    "Right no demi-god strength..." Hercules sighed. "Fine... We'll do it the hard way...." Hercules ran at full speed toward Faust, throwing his sword straight at the magician.

7) Hercules
    ██████████████████

VS

12) Faust
    ████████████████████

"In bracket five, Alex looked around at the walls surrounded the two. He looked back up to AJ and held his hands up in a peaceful attempt. "Look... I don't know who you are, but I know you're with the SOS. Just tell me who else entered the tournament and I'll let you win." He looked around to see who else was listening, but he kept his voice nice and low. "Do we have a deal?"

11) AJ
    ████████████████████

VS

15) Alex
    ████████████████████

"In bracket Six, The boy tilted his head at Stratos' question. "Fight?Oh... I was hoping we could just, y'know, talk. I mean nothing super personal about backstory or whatever, just more of a Q & A really. Like what was it like in the realm of darkness? No wait, How was the mark of mastery? Oh wait wait wait, What's your favorite world you've been to! Personally, I liked your adventures in Ohana Island, but I gotta say, I have a soft spot for Camelot." He stopped as he looked more down at his shoes. "Oh geeze I'm rambling again. Sorry, I know I ask a lot, I'm just so curious to know you guys better!"

10) Stratos
    ████████████████████

VS

16) The short guy in the hood with the tail
    ████████████████████

In the lucky bracket seven,
    Fang leaned on her spear. "Well well, you finally learned how to be a big girl, huh?" She twirled it around her weapon as she placed it firmly on the ground. "Shame really... Because I'm about to make you feel real small."
    Fang quickly kicked up he spear and threw it at an alarming speed, Karina only barely managing to evade it. As Karina looked back at the spear, Fang quickly ran to her and decked her in the nose with her elbow, before recovering her weapon. "Another thing you should know... I fight dirty" she grinned.
    Karina wiped the blood from her nose and summoned her keyblade. Throwing it straight forward, only for Fang to dodge it. As she moved back into her fighting stance, the keyblade came back like a boomerang from the strike raid and knocked Fang in the back of the head. Karina caught it, flashing her own grin. "So do I..."

3) Fang
    ███████████████

VS

8) Karina
    ██████████████████

Vincent lifted his guns and began to open fire on Kel, raining down bullets like rain.

4) Vincent
    ████████████████████

VS

13) Kel
    ████████████████████

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the underworld, Luna had opened the gate. The new surroundings were dark and gloomy, with an everlooming fog surrounding them. The colors were faded gray and blue stone all around them, as before them was a large gate into the inner sanctum of the underworld. But what was even more surprising was a giant black, three headed dog sleeping in front of it. As it snored, the stench from it's breath as it exhaled was almost unbearable. The sound was even more unpleasant. But something about the sight of it, trying to chase something was somehow asorable.
    "I vote we don't wake it up..." Aux whispered to the others. He began to slowly move around the dog, signalling the others to follow.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel had just enough time to wonder why he was given the unlucky number of 13 before being whisked away by black smoke to where he assumed he would be fighting. It was much smaller than he was expecting, especially considering that they were fighting in a coliseum. He'd thought that they would have the entire arena for their fights. Oh well, there was still enough room to move around. When the intros came rolling, he was confused by Vincent more so. Did he really look gloomy and creepy at all right now? Seeing Vincent hang his head though, Kel opt to not question that any of that any further and instead whispered back "And I don't think you're spooky either."

The fight soon began and so did the rain of bullets from up above. Dodging out of the way, Kel responded by launching his keyblade out towards his cloaked opponent.

18. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Kel did not say anything and instead made his way towards the tournament Pain and Panic then said something about free entrance to the key holders. Well that definitely met that Hades knew that they were on this world and who they were if these two knew who they were just by sight alone. Looking on he spotted Hercules and wondered what he was doing at a place like this. The two individuals showed up by the entrance one with raven black hair and the other talking about them being here. This was not good. Lucky for him he had away been practically invisible so he was able to gather information. The man in Black hair then said, 'Like I care how I stack against a bunch of kid scouts... I already proved my strength to a member of the order. I took out DJ, remember?...' DJ That name was in Dreamer's book. These people just by what he gather so far were not to be messed with. One summoned a Keyblade while talking to the other. 'Not like Nequa wants us wasting more time then we have to', one of them said. They where working with Naqua that met they were apart of the red society. This was not good at all and there was more at play then he first thought. Once the others and the red society made there way into the tournament he made his way to the entrance. He was about to try and trick Pain and Panic out of the munny they gather because the moogle shop was expensive besides how hard would it be? Before he could say anything all the tournament combatants were transported in a puff of black smoke as they were teleported to the main stage.

As he looked around the tournament the first thing he noticed was that he was not going to be able to watch the others fight and gather information from that as there were walls blocking his view. Before him stood the man from before with the black Hair and shortly he found out his name was Alex. Summing his keyblade quickly as he did not want to mess around. Before he could do much a battles was over in not even a minute in, and a loud buzzer sounded. Shooting water out of his keyblade at Alex which he manged not get knockedout of the ring by. The man loked back up to AJ and held his hands up in a peaceful attempt. 'Look... I don't know who you are, but I know you're with the SOS. Just tell me who else entered the tournament and I'll let you win.' This man must think he was stupid or something. Telling this man anything was like betraying the SOS. It did occur to him that he could simply lie to this man. "What makes you think I know who is here? There are countless people here and hundreds that could have entered." He watched Alex for any tickery he was bound to be up to something.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  19. Skyheart Joker

As Stratos's attack didn't seem to really do much of anything, the boy looked at the hooded figure and tilted his head in confusion for a moment. The questions he was asking and the strangely cheery demeanor he was displaying was not all what he had been expecting. As the boy went to speak, saying, "uh well....wait..." He cut himself off before suddenly seeming much more defensive. Raising an eyebrow at the man, he said, "a question for a question. My favorite so far has been the kingdom of Camelot. It's where this journey of mine got started and so I can't really say I'd have any other adventures without it. My turn. How do you know so much about me, and where I've been?" Stratos did not, at all, know who this strange tailed hooded creature was. And that he knew where they had been, every where he had been, the likely candidates for who he could possibly be were not at all in the young keyblade master's favor.

20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Oh, and one more word of advice Fang." Light shimmered and Karina's black coat disappeared, a set of armour shimmering around her took it's place. "I don't lose." She stated as she launched into a series of offensive attacks. Now that Fang was distracted by the fact she threw her keyblade earlier and would be watching for those tactics, Karina pushed on her real strenths. Her shear power and number of attacks where her real specialty, and while she still had other surprises up her sleeve, they weren't ones she was ready to share yet. "You can't scare me Fang, and you can't make me feel small. There is only one person who can manage that, and even then, not anymore. You are nowhere near as terrifying as he is, no matter how hard you try. But now you will find out just the kind of strength one gains from living under the same roof as that." Fang wasn't going to belittle her, she wasn't going to let that happen. Karina believed every word she told Fang as she pulled on what inner strength she had to help her win this battle. Losing was not an option.