Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

"I just like giving him a hard time it is so much fun." He continued to walk and still wondered if what Pan had said about the cave was true. "So this fight with Hook is just to mess with him." He wondered how much longer the world be. They were walking straight for some time now. He could see a bend coming. "So where did your group get the weapons the used in the fight on the corfish's ship?"

16/20

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    "If he did forget, then he's certainly should remember now, though don't know how much of what I can do that he remembers. I've definitely gotten better since his time as Leo and Doctor L, but he still remembers me so he must've had some expectations." The more he tried to think about this, the more confused he was making himself, even if it was likely making it more confusing on himself. The multitude of personalities that he had was not making it any easier to figure out.

His ears perked up When Karina had spoken to him. "If that's what you've decided to then, then that's fine. I made that offer since it didn't seem like you had anywhere else to go after all this was said and done." He'd also done it while ignoring all the various reactions he would surely get upon returning home after running away with a girl. Well, his mother would be a bit more forgiving of his disappearance if he'd did that though. "Since you're not taking the offer, what are you planning on doing then?"

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Running her fingers through her hair, Karina seemed to be staring off into space for a moment as Kel finished speaking to her. She seemed to have found herself deep in thought. "I don't know." She finally admitted to him. "True I have no where to call home, but the idea of going back to your world, it doesn't sit right." Karina glanced back at Castur and then let out another sigh. She still didn't know what to make of her current situation. "I suppose I will see when this is all over. Maybe I will go with Beuce, if he will have me. I have been thinking about that a lot lately." She admitted looking away as she played with the necklace that Beuce gave her, thinking to the point she was about to walk away again and not look back. "Maybe I will just wander. Never plant my feet anywhere for too long. It has been working for me so far." Karina shrugged, but didn't want to imagine how lonely it would be. Maybe Castur would join her, but she wondered how long she could put up with it. She couldn't help but think but never did come up with an answer.

Post 13/20

4. Krowley Moderator

Tunnel 3

"Let's just say the first one's free..." He held the charm up to Faust's finger, only for it to snap down on the boy's finger. The red blood filled up the pendent.
    "There is of course a small service charge," he chuckled as he put the necklace around Faust. The wooden necklace turned black as Faust's shadow crawled from out of the ground.
    "I'd like you to meet your other half... your shadow. They can be your deepest fears, or your right hand man," he said, before having his own shadow high five him.
    Facilier's shadow was moving on it's own, walking and moving differently from the doctor. "Like what you see?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tunnel 1-A

"Enough!" Kaizo blurted out, holding his hand forward to perform a stop spell on Kaida.
    While it was amusing at first, he was beginning to grow impatient with her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tunnel 1-B

As Ananta wandered about in her own tunnel, an ominous presence had made itself known.
    A green portal of dark energy opened as a tall pale woman walked through it. She wore a long black cloak, with a horned helmet and a staff in her hand. She gave an endearing smile as she walked towards the girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------

MISSION COMPLETE!
    Aux leveled up! (61)
    Karina leveled up! (61)
    Kel leveled up! (60) (61) All stats increased!

Aux moved past a few dead bushes as he approached the group. He managed to hear the end of the conversation Karina and Kel were having. "Kind of like an outdoor cat," he shrugged. He looked around to see if there were any more pirates. "Not that I'm exactly concerned but... where's Castur?"

Away from the group, Scroop had found Castur in a nearby clearing, slowly sneaking up behind him.
    He reached into his vest pocket and threw a few large pellets of food at the back of his head before aiming his pistol at the man. "Consider that your last meal... cabin boy..." he groaned.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  5. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida tried to recoil back or something when she realized they were casting a stop spell but at that point it was too late and she froze in place. Feeling eerily similar to what happened with No Heart for a moment, but also not since she wasn't strictly speaking aware that time had stopped her too.

9/20

6. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

As Faust's shadow began to diverge it's movement with his own a wide smile began to form on his face. the shadow taking similar observing actions but noticeably different This day was getting better and better as it went by for Faust, firstly this mysterious curse that had effected the group and now his own shadow had gain some semblance of intelligence. turning back to the Failicer "Have to admit doc this is quite the sight that you gave me." Faust replied awe spoken by the sight before him "So he is me huh? kinda shocking to see a face this handsome myself" giving a slight pun that gave him and his shadowy twin a slight chuckle pausing their examination of each other before "You and your friends on the other side don't disappoint. i'll have to keep ya in mind if i need a house call doc". Faust and his shadow nodding at each other before deciding on an handshake between the two of them.

18/20

7. Krowley Moderator

TUNNEL 3

"Doctor is always in my friend," he winked, tipping his hat towards Faust. "If you ever need a housa call, simply drop some blood on that calling card I gave you, and I'll be there in a New Orlean minute!"
    Shadow Faust stood in front of Faust, twitching in front of him with a twisted grin. "But I'd tread lightly with how you handle your new Shadow friend. He can be a little... mischievous."
    Shadow Faust laughed in response.

And I'd also keep this little meeting of our on the down low. If you go and start running your mouth, I'll know... Cuz you're in my world now, not your world... And I've got friends on the other side."

Laughter from shadows on the wall could be heard as Facilier saluted his farewell to Faust.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel listen as Karina gave him a rough idea of what her future plans were, a bit surprised by some of the things that she had said. His homeworld offer had always been left open-ended so it not sitting well with her wasn't too big of an issue as he was never really pushing it as something that she had to do. Can't say that he would've even guessed that she would consider tagging along with Beuce as an option though. His hands found their way into his pockets as he adjusted his footing. "I don't see any reason why he wouldn't." He also didn't know much about him personally, but the intent here was to be encouraging so that little detail was left out. "Since my main way of helping has been turned down, I can at least wish you luck in whatever you end up doing. Be it wandering around or traveling with someone." True to form, he flash a small smile as Aux chimed in. "Wasn't he just here?"

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As they were talking, Aux decided to butt into the conversation with his own remark. At first Karina's first reaction was to take offense to the comment, but then she just grabbed out the charm that Kaida gave her. "Yeah, kinda like a cat." She stated staring at the charm for a moment, wrapping her hand around it as she looked back at Kel. "Yeah I hope so. I don't know I might be mistaken, but I think... Actually never mind." Karina quickly chickened out of talking about her feelings as her other hand dropped from her necklace. "I think that he is someone I can trust in." She quickly tried to correct herself, looking away from Kel, trying to hide the embarassment on her face as Aux mentioned something about Castur. "Eh, he is a big boy, he will be fine. Probably checking on Jim or something."

14/20

10. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

As the doctor left Faust, his shadow and his still unconscious partner Zidane alone in the dimly lit cave Fuast turned to his new shadowy friend sighing out " well i guess we'll have to wait for sleeping beauty here to wake up till we move on." he leaned back taking a seat on a large rock that sat on one side of the tunnel as he stared at the shadow
    "Well that's quite the smile you had friend. hope ya aint thinking of turning on me, i don't mind giving ya the same freedom i expect for myself as long as we work together and not against ya here?" the shadow nodding along with him. when Faust's gaze shifted away to glance for a second to take an another glance to check if Zidane was still out for the count did his shadow's form shifted to a more sinister grin creeping up on Faust a shadow chain swing lightly form his hand. A flash of light halting the twitchy movements of the shadow before it jumped back slightly as Faust was coated in a rolling current of arcing electricity that faded as fast as it appeared "Well looks that is where i have to reiterate myself Shade. We won't tolerate any chains that hold us down, not even each other. " Faust growled out in a low voice glaring at the shadow he had decided to refer to as shade. Shade and Faust glaring at each other a few seconds before Shade relented taking a stage bow as formed back into Faust's shadow for the time being chain breaking apart into motes of shadow that faded into the dime light a wide slightly wicked grin on his face seeming to chuckle at the turn of events.

Faust giving out a sigh as he guessed this wouldn't be the last time he and shade had this kind of a conversation in their time together. giving a quite sigh as he took out his worn coin as he lightly flipped it in his hands "We're just two sides a coin shade never forget that. I certainly won't" give his back a light stretch Faust pocketed his coin his carefree smile juxtaposed Shade's wicked grin as Faust replied more to himself than shade "we still have many more sights to see after all. so guess its time to wake sleeping beauty up huh?" shade nodding before snaking out a tendril like arm latching onto the shadow of Zidane shaking it causing Zidane to shake slightly as well waking him up.

19/20

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel eyed the charm that Karina had pulled out following Aux's cat comment thought back to the frog one he had gotten himself from Kaida. He was still unsure how he ended up choosing one of his favorite animals of all things when making it, but he wasn't going to complain about it anytime soon. Back to his conversation with Karina, Kel raised a brow at the way she had paused. Part of him wanted to pry and ask what she was going to say at first, especially with how she'd looked away from him. "Yeah, he's definitely someone we can trust." For right now he decided against any further prying. There was still the who matter with the missing Castur after all and neither of them seemed to have any idea on where he might've gone. "Then should we just wait for him here or actually try to find him?"

13/20

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "We can wait a little longer. I am sure he will scream like a little kid if he is actually in trouble. I would rather make a bet that Leo will show up near by and I don't want to seem like I am running." It was something that Karina was having an issue with. She couldn't stand that comment. At least Kel hadn't pushed any further on her almost slip up, though Karina couldn't help but admit it would be nice to have someone's input on it. She just didn't know if she wanted it to be Kel, or if maybe she should just be waiting longer to see what would happen. Either way she didn't want to deal with it now. Maybe she would talk to Beuce the next time she saw him, but knowing her luck something would always come up. She would just have to wait for that as well. It was a strange feeling, these emotions. She had been so shut off from them, so distant from that side of her development, that discovering it now just seemed awkward and she wasn't sure how to approach it.

15/20

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    "Then in that case." Kel went ahead and took himself a seat on the ground where he was standing. If Leo was to show up at some point then they could hear him when he started gloating or speaking. That had been how they heard Scroop who had to still be around somewhere, after all, lurking about. The talk about his home had reminded him of the necklace that he had gotten from his father. It had been tucked underneath his shirt since he started this journey and despite everything he's been through, it was surprisingly still in one piece which prompted a small sigh of relief.

14/20

14. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJ young.png

He was not particularly sure how to answer the question. "I am not sure. They always had them so I am not really sure." At this point they reached the bend in the cave and this one was sharper then the rest. As he wondered what was on the other side of the bend and continued forward.

17/20

15. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

“Huh what happened?” Zidane groaned out blearily shaking off whatever effects had put him under. Shade reformed into a silhouette of Faust once again still laughing at the turn of events. Zidane propping himself up on one of the stone walls.

After quickly picking a story tell the kid without having to reveal meeting and deal he had with doctor Facilier faust answer back with “ya put so much talk into how ya outclassed me in speed thought I would give ya metal a little test. Was surprised in how ya collapsed with that little tap I gave.”

Smriking at Zidane outwardly Faust contemplated on why the doc wanted to keep this meeting in the dark from the others for how much of a showman the man presented himself as. Even Faust had to admit the man was all kinds of shady but for now Faust would respect the mans wishes. I wasn’t like Faust had made any deal to keep it quite just that he was asked to not mouth off about it, so if anyone asked him out right he would talk but till then he would keep this quite. What harm could a little secret have anyway it’s not like the others were airing all their dirty Landry with him so why should he.

“ What you just caught me by surprise in a fair fight when I was ready I would totally beat you” Ziadane challenged back looking straight at Faust as he did so.

20/20

16. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJ young.png

As he looked at the bend in the path that they had reached he noticed that this bend was sharper then the rest of the turns and the walls were closer together. Nothing where he could not just continue to walk without toughing the walls. "So you have no idea how they got the weapons?" "No They all have them when I met them." He did not want to tell to much to Pan. Keeping outside forces a secret was for the best. What would someone do if the found out about other worlds? Perhaps that was what happened to the hellfire club. He knew that he had to be getting closer to something because it seemed like he had been walking for some time. It could not be long now he thought to himself.

18/20

17. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

“you think ya fasta then me huh?”
    Faust questioned “Well then well we’ll have a test then huh. First one to find where this tunnel leads.” Faust stated back gesturing down the dimly lit cave “tha treasure has to be down there at the end right? Winner gets to keep the loot he finds”

“a race huh not too bad of an idea.” Zidane said taking the offer into consideration before smirking slightly at Faust replying back with “too bad you won’t be able to get even a glimpse of the treasure till long after I found it.”

“Maybe tha might be the case if ya were as fast as yer mouth” Faust answered back “ well go on three got it” Faust stated looking over at Zidane getting an nod form him before he began counting down “one tw..”

Before Faust could count two out loud Zidane was rushing ahead calling out “three!” as he ran down the darkened tunnel they were in.

giving a lit curse Faust after staring dumbly for a second before looking down at his new shadowy companion asking lightly “Ready partner?” getting a slight nod and tooth=y grin form shade as he started to chase after Zidane trying to make up the distance that Zidane had put between them. Quickly he began to form an Aeroga spell around his body winds flowing around his body as he sped after Zidane. Catching up in no time at all just before the spell faded away from Faust.

18. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJ young.png

As he continued to walk on the odd bend path in the cave he noticed that it was getting wetter. It would not be long now. He noticed that the path was starting to straighten out some which was good. The ground of the cave was noticeably wetter along with the walls. He wondered if there was some kind of river or lake or some body of water that ran through the cave. At this point he had gotten use to how dark it was in the cave and continued foreword. "So what...?" he did not get to finish his question because at that moment there was a BOOM and the tunnel he was in began to shake. Then it happened....

19/20

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    [/color ]Silence stretched before them for several minutes before Karina took a deep breath and attempted to break the silence again. "What are relationships like on your world? Like marriage and stuff?" Karina finally asked. "From the worlds I have been to, it seems to be different in these worlds than anything I have seen and I don't understand it. We marry for politics. Whoever will benefit what family most and whoever would be the best pair for powerful warriors to ensure the offspring's of those people would also be valuable for the army. That is it. We stay with who we are told to." Or at least most people did. She ran from that destiny and nearly died for it. She wanted to know why other people seemed be with each other for reasons it seemed other than political gain.

16/20

20. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJ young.png

Rocks began to fall from the everywhere. Water began to come out the walls. "Lets go." At this moment he gabbed Pan and be started to run. He would be lucky if they did not wind up dead from all of this. The tunnel started to open up and they narrowly messed being crushed from a rock. Squeezing by the narrow path that was left he continued on. The rushed forward in the cave behind them and he wondered this this cave was trying to kill them. Pan would more then likely be fine. What is going on in this place wondered to himself. Rocks and water continued to come from the walls and everywhere else are they continued to run. This was not fun. He did not really have time to say anything to Pan as he was busy trying to avoid everything coming at him.

20/20