Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Krowley Moderator

Aux made a small groaning noise as he dusted himself off.
    "You have... kids?" Aux asked as he tried to jump back into reality as he shook his head to get re-aligned with himself.

Sora and Riku immediately got up as they looked around.
    "Kairi! We have to go after her! Pinocchio too!"

"Where's Kairi!? I thought she was here!"
    "She went into the maze with the rest of these guys. But then some... monster took her and-"
    "What!" Riku interrupted. "If she was with you, you were supposed to protect her! How could you let that happen!"
    "Riku, it happened fast and... we can get her back!" Sora tried to defend himself.
    "No... I can get her back. You've done enough."
    "Riku..." Sora tried to reach his hand out as his friend began to walk away.

"Geppetto stopped working for a moment as he watched Riku pass by. "Oh.. is my Pinocchio safe?..."
    "He will be. I'll bring him back. Kairi too. Sora will stay here and sit this one out."
    "Hey! What's that supposed to mean!" Sora called out. Riku stopped and turned around.
    "Everything's a game to you. We're not on the island anymore. This isn't a race or a wooden sword fight! Bad things can happen in other worlds. You promised me you'd take things more seriously!"
    "Hey, I kept my promise. Besides, you can't fight that thing alone!"
    "Why not? I've done a lot on my own. I always had to push you to work on the raft. When we left the island I thought things were going to be different. But you're the same Sora as when we were kids... You never change."

Riku turned and kept walking, but didn't make it to the chamber before the whale started to shake violently.
    A ghost's face appeared briefly before the chambers shut in on itself. "What... what was that?" Riku asked stepping back.

"That's the ghost we saw earlier!" Sora called out. "And that's just the head."
    A ghostly wail was coming from a higher area.

"I think it's coming from the throat," Jiminy proclaimed.
    "Then that's where I'm going," Riku nodded.
    "Well I'm coming too!" Sora argued.
    "No you aren't. You'll jest get in the way." Riku summoned his keyblade, and climbed a pile of rubble to get to the higher ledge. "Your heart just isn't strong enough..."

Sora looked down sadly as he stayed put.

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce was admittedly a little bit surprised when Luna ran over to them. She gave them a little bit of a scolding, but it more seemed to be that she was simply relieved to see that they were alright. It seemed like they'd been unconscious longer than any of the others had. "Sorry Luna. Didn't mean to make you worried, but i'm glad to see you're alright too." The man apologized awkwardly. Before the conversation could really continue, everyone else just kind of fell out of the sky for some reason. "Well, so much for going to look for them...Looks like we've got a couple new additions too." Beuce mused to himself. Ananta seemed to notice he was up and about, and it occurred to him he hadn't seen a lot of these people since Destiny Islands. "Yeah...It's nice to see you all made it out okay. It's been a crazy few months since I saw you, but what else is new." His attention turned to the two new additions. They seemed to be a fair bit younger than any of the others here, and only one seemed to have a keyblade.

After the falling out, Beuce scowled at the silver haired one. He knew it was probably just a bad first impression, but with an attitude like that, he couldn't help but dislike him. He put his glass arm on Sora's shoulder and crouched a bit to be more eye level with him. "Don't let him get to you. Like he said, bad things can happen in other worlds. Sometimes there just isn't anything you can do about it, no matter how hard you try. All you can do is keep trying. We'll make sure to get 'Kairi' back for you, and then you can make sure it doesn't happen again." Beuce listened to himself trying to sound competent and reassuring. He'd been unconscious for the past few hours while everyone else did all the work. He barely understood what was going on, but that didn't give him an excuse to just sit around and watch. He summoned Lofty Grasp and leaped up some rubble to catch up with Sora's friend. "I know you can do it on your own and all, but you wouldn't mind us making things a little easier would you?"

3. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

Faust felt the familiar feeling of weightlessness as the whale seemed to shift sending all of them back into it's mouth. Upon landing back on to the flesh of the whale’s mouth he glanced to the side spotting a jagged piece of drift wood that would have punctured into him if he had landed a few more inches to the left. Giving a small laugh to himself “Man, that could’ve been an orca of a problem”

As Faust made to sit up he noticed the confrontation that was happening between two of the kids that they had been supposed to find. Just the general tone that the sliver hair said his words with rubbed Faust the wrong way, until lady lucky dealt the last card nothing should be discounted. The kids heart could only grow through traveling, seeing and fighting what was out there. No one could truly thrill there best potential if they just sat back and did nothing. [/COLOR]

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 2.png
    As the group made their way through the tunnels, eventually something decided to go wrong, as when Sora tried to go after the heartless that held Kairi the ground opened up, and the whole group fell back to the mouth. Ignis brushed herself off and groaned a bit.
    "So we get lost in a maze inside this giant whale and then we get sent back to square one? How terrific." She looked around as she said this, noticing that everyone else was there as well.

She dusted herself off and got up, listening as Sora and some silver-haired kid got into some kind of argument. It felt a little strange to Ignis, as she could remember a time she acted just like that silver-haired boy, telling others what to do. Though the difference was she was doing it mainly to keep others out of her way. It wasn't really her place to say how one should act and the other shouldn't.

"Just going to state the obvious here, but shouldn't we be following that one into the whale again? If not just to help those two that were captured."

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna smiled as Beuce apologized. "Sorry Luna. Didn't mean to make you worried, but i'm glad to see you're alright too." She nodded her head before responding. "Just don't do that again and you can consider yourself forgiven." She giggled before hearing voices, several of them. "What's going on?!" Luna stepped back a bit before seeing some familiar faces fall down in front of her. "Oh my goodness!! Is everyone alright?!?!" Luna then went around to check for any injuries before hearing an argument burst out. She looked over to see two young boys arguing with one another. Just then, a ghostly wail could be heard. The two boys argued once more before one of them ran off. "Wait!! Hold on!!" She then looked to the other boy. Luna walked over to him and rested a hand on his shoulder. She squatted down to eye level and smiled. "Your friend is in trouble right?" She paused then continued. "And you want to help them right?" Luna paused once more. "Then that alone makes your heart much stronger. What makes a strong heart isn't just physical strength or saying your heart is strong. It's about what drives you to see a new day. What pushes you to be a better you than you were yesterday or the day before. Think about what’s most important to you. What is your heart telling you?” Luna looked back to where the boy ran off and where Beuce ran off. She then looked back at him. "You know your friends better than we do. I want to help you and your friends as much as I can. What do you wish to do? What does your heart say?" She reached out her hand and smiled at the boy once more.

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta nodded to Beuce. "Let's catch up later, hm?" she spoke, hearing voices and yelling. Riku ran off and a young boy was left behind, looking upset. Luna and Beuce were kneeling beside him and Ananta walked over, kneeling as well. She smiled at him and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a stick that seemed pretty sturdy. "I found this while in there....maybe you can use it as a weapon? We'll help you get Riku and your other friend. Kairi, right? And your name is Sora? Let's go save them together. Alright?"she offered.​

7. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

For some strange reason when Faust gazed at the young boy that was being comforted by who Faust could only guess was other members of this SOS group that he had found himself apart of. just something about the kid reminded him of himself not content to be left behind on some small rock in the middle of nowhere. Reflexively he felt his hand twitch as the urge to throw the kid a spiders thread chance to catch up to his friend, a pure sense of excitement building at the thought of what cards that fate would deal this kid if he was given a chance. The more that Faust thought on the topic the more that it reminded of when he had first found his old drunken man of master that gave him the flip of an old battered coin being the deciding factor that lead to him becoming a keyblade wielder. He felt around in his pocket for a second before he felt that very same worn old coin between his fingers. giving the coin a few flips as he decide on what the outcome of each side of the coin would be an old worn star side leading him to offer the kid a chance to catch up to his friend, and the side of the rough carved moon leading Faust to leave the kid to his own to deal with what fate had in store for him. The coin clattered on top of a piece of driftwood in front of him landing in quite the odd way standing perfectly on its side in a grove in the wood not leaning one way or the other as it sat there staring back at back at him as he stared at it for a second before giving a light sigh saying "Even lady luck wants to keep out of this situation huh." his carefree smile almost leaving his face for a second before come back as a full blown grin " That just gets my blood pumping even more at the prospects of this." walking over towards the group that surrounded the young brown haired boy giving him compassionate words. Seeing Ananta starting handing to hand him a stick to fight off whatever dark entity that they seem to have to face if that wail they heard was any indication. Lightheartedly he turned to her as he approached the group saying "I don't think a piece of drift wood would do much good against what is out there. he might want something like this" summoning forth Wavering Serendipity into his left hand before quickly flipping it around so that he was holding the blade with the handle facing the kid. "Their giving you some good advice kid, personally I think that as long as you can keep smiling as you face what fate deals you and keep moving forwards you have a heart as strong as you need it to be. Destiny doesn't tend to meet those that won't seek her out." pausing for a second he tried to remember the words his own master said when he received his keyblade on that old broken dock " It might take something like this to help you save your damsel along side your friend. In your hand, take this Key. So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking, its wielder you shall one day be. So, want to take a gamble and see what cards lady luck will deal you?"

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  8. Rinzler Destiny Islands Resident

Noticing AJ came over to talk with him, Marx shrugged a bit before looking at him. “Sorry, just thinking to myself... You shouldn’t worry about me really...” He said to the blonde haired boy as they walked. When they reached Kairi, the ground rumbled as he rolled his eyes and ended up back in the mouth with the rest of the group. Marx held his head for a second until recovering from the fall. For a while he stepped away from the group and thought to himself for a bit.

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    As Karina went to get up, Arctus fell on her, wisely clamming up before she punched him square in the jaw for what he was going to say. At least he offered her a hand up afterwards, which Karina took, squeezing his hand extra hard to make sure he was aware she knew where he had been heading with the comment and that she didn't appreciate it. However before she said anything else to him, Karina glanced over and saw Beuce up and talking with the kids. "Oh thank goodness your awake." She said before she realized the words came out of her mouth. Instantly Karina turned away and tried to think of something else to say or do. She could go help Kaida or whatever she was doing, but honestly Karina just wanted to sit there for a moment and see her friends again. However that moment wasn't long to last as she heard the kid that was following them before starting to do something, that Beuce and the other had done for her not long before.

Marching up behind Faust, she put a hand on his shoulder, trying to spin him away from Sora. "What the hell do you think you are doing. These aren't toys to be handed out. Do you know how much crap we have to constantly go through because we are the so called "chosen ones" trying to give that responsibility to a kid isn't going to help, unless your goal is to give him a life of weird creatures attacking him and trouble at every turn. Are you crazy? I don't know how you got one yourself, but think before you do something so stupid." Karina then smacked the back of Faust's head, barely paying Sora any mind. ​

10. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

As Faust felt a strong blow to the back of his head he was barely about keep to himself steady after the blow due to his frequent experience in dealing with physical trauma. taking a glance over his shoulder turning to this new presences that had walk up to him he noticed it was Karina if he remembered correctly. giving a carefree smile as he replied with "Oh well I just figured that if he was friends with that Riku kid that would probably expose him and that girl to way more danger" Faust gesturing with his empty hand off towards where Riku had run off to "If hes traveling around to different worlds with them then won't it be better if he had something to defend himself with other than driftwood. he had the courage to take the first step of his journey leaving his home world so why should I lend a helping hand. I got mine from a game of chance a few years ago and haven't regretted a single step of my own journey. in the end it's really a decision between him and the keyblade at the end of the day right?" after pausing for a second Faust lightheartedly joked "Besides as a traveling magician it's my duty to help out the hero's in saving those damsels and dashing lads in-distress out there."

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel felt bad for Sora as he presumed friend had just told him that he would just get in the way. He somewhat understood what that felt like, but in the same vein, he barely knew how to help himself in those moments. Which made it a lot better when Beuce, Luna and...the other guy had gone to talk to him. Speaking of the other guy, he'd just finished giving Sora his keyblade (that he apparently had) when Karina had gone over to smack him. By the time Kel had gotten over there, he was given his reasoning why. "I'm all for giving a kid a means to defend himself, but I'd much prefer the piece of wood than a weapon he doesn't know how to use. They did also get eaten by this whale too ya know." He said upon arriving, then turn to Karina with a wave. "Sup. Good to see you're back."

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  12. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

It was time to walk until they found something. Marx then said, 'Sorry, just thinking to myself... You shouldn’t worry about me really...' "I can not help it I see someone that needs help and I jump in." As the party arrived at the dead end, the same heartless that took Kairi earlier, was dangling from the top of the chamber as it held Kairi inside. The ground opened up from beneath the group as everyone fell in. As he fell from the hole he noticed that they were back at the beginning of the whale. Standing up and looking around everyone seemed to be there. "We need to save Kairi." When Riku said, 'If she was with you, you were supposed to protect her! How could you let that happen!' "There was nothing that could be done." 'No you aren't. You'll jest get in the way.' Riku summoned his keyblade, and climbed a pile of rubble to get to the higher ledge. 'Your heart just isn't strong enough...' So Riku had a keyblade and from the sound of things Riku thought that you needed a strong heart to have a keyblade or do anything for that manner. He did not think that was true. When Beuce said, 'Sometimes there just isn't anything you can do about it, no matter how hard you try. All you can do is keep trying. We'll make sure to get 'Kairi' back for you, and then you can make sure it doesn't happen again.' He could not help but agree. "Beuce is right sometimes things just happen Sora." Then he watched as Faust handed over his keyblade to Sora. He then watched the events unfold betweeen Karina and Faust. She was right in a way but wrong in others sure the keyblade would bring danger but it was a little late for that now. The second Kairi, Riku and Sora left there homeword they were put into danger. Kairi being a princess of heart just would continue to put the group in danger.

13. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel's ears twitched at all the ruckus that everyone was making. He had his own opinions about everything that was going on, but if experience had taught him anything, it was that his input would have a total impact of about zilch. Besides, the kid was already being swarmed on all sides by his teammates. Best not to add to the noise. Rather, he decided to rest his eyes for just a bit longer, seeing as the whole group would doubtless be on the move again very soon.

Though they had already been hanging around here for awhile. Perhaps he should have taken the opportunity to ask Geppetto if he could sleep on the ruined ship? It would have been a less moist and odoriferous place to lay down at the very least. Then again, a single glance at him would probably scare the poor man half to death. Best to just leave him be.

14. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta rolled her eyes at Faust. "No, I understand where he's coming from. But you still have to be careful who you do such a thing on. It's not something that should be tossed around all willy nilly, ya know? But, since he's out here seeing other worlds, I don't blame you for doing it." she shrugged and looked around. She decided to back off the kid for a moment while the others decided what to do. Ananta spotted a familiar lone wolf and walked over to him. She knelt down and poked at him. "Steel, are you dead?" she asked, not sure what to think. "I mean, if you are, that's fine, but if you aren't you should really be getting up by now."

15. Krowley Moderator

Riku stood on the higher ground as he scoffed at his friend. "Sora... stop bothering them with our problems. This fight doesn't concern them."
    Sora looked back at them before looking to Riku. "My heart says different... I know you're stronger than me. You're better at me than lot of stuff. But your wrong about this. If they want to help us get our friends back, I say we let them."
    "We?" Riku asked. "How will you fight without a weapon? That swords not gonna do you much good. You should've taken the free keyblade.
    " I know now I don’t need the Keyblade. I’ve got a better weapon. My heart."
    Riku scoffed again. :Your heart? What good will that weak little thing do for you?"
    "All though my heart may be weak, it’s not alone. It's going to grow with each new experience, and it’ll find a home with all the friends I’ll make. I’ll become a part of their hearts just as they’ll become a part of mine. These people we met... I'm not going to forget them. The words they told me... their faces. Their hearts. They're going to stay with me no matter how far from the island we get. I'll make friends with as many people as I can! And if they think of me now and then...if they don’t forget me...then our hearts will be one.

(He takes out the wooden sword)

"I don’t need a weapon. My friends will be my power!"
    The wayward wind keyblade appeared in Sora's hand, as he stood back in amazement. "Whoa!"
    Riku was at a loss for words, simply choosing to to grit his teeth and go into the tunnel leading to the stomach.
    "Riku, wait!" Sora yelled, chasing after him.

Aux blinked as he leaned over to Kaida. "Please tell me that's not who I think it is..."

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

"He's not who you think he is." Kaida replied back almost immediately before pausing for a few seconds before looking at him, "Now that I've given you a comfortable lie: he's exactly who you think he is." the blonde shifted her hair out of her face as she said, "I've been very uncomfortable with this cause I genuinely have no idea how much I can mess with a timeline before bad things start to happen." Kaida shifted her keyblade between her hands before saying, "That said, I don't want these kids getting themselves killed for similar reasons, so I'm not avoiding them entirely. But if I suddenly can't use my keyblade you'll know why." and the blonde quickly began following after Sora and Riku.

17. Krowley Moderator

"I don't think that's how the timeline works in this case!" he yelled chasing after Kaida. "But I mean... how are you even dealing with that? He's the guy you gave you your keyblade," he said quietly to her. "You don't have any questions you tried to ask him? Any answers or reasons you'd want from the man who is one of the most powerful wielders of modern times?"

As he said this Sora jumped up to a piece of drifwood, before the piece of driftwood fell on top of him, causing him to hold his bruised head. "Ow..." he quietly said to himself.
    "Why does he remind me of someone?" Aux said quietly to himself.

18. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    As Beuce ran forward after Riku, he stopped and hung back for a moment. Battle seemed to be imminent, and he looked up to the crown on his head. It was an artifact of extraordinary power, and he could feel its magic coursing over his body each second he had it on, but he looked back at the rest of the SOS, and spotted a white haired woman near Sora. The second person he'd seen since waking up. He reached up and removed the artifact from his head. His Macrocosmic Extraordinary Temporal Analysis Giving Alternate Memory Empiricism gave him the feeling she'd be needing it more than he would in the upcoming battles. "Hey Luna! Think fast!" With a wave of his arm and flick of his wrist, he tossed it toward the princess, and it, in a display of extraordinary luck, landed perfectly adorned in her hair. Beuce clicked his tongue, impressed. "Noice."

19. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel heard a familiar voice and felt a prodding at his side. His ear twitched as he groaned in protest.

"Yes, I'm dead." He muttered loudly. "Leave me to rot."

He didn't understand why Ananta felt the need to act like a cattle prod whenever he was taking his time. It's not like anyone would even notice if he up and vanished one day, or dwell on it too much if they did. There was always something going on after all. Never much time to dwell on things. Ananta herself was prone to just wander off the minute she was done dragging him away from where he was-already-quite-comfortable-thank-you-very-much, so why did she bother? It was becoming a nuisance.

He took a deep breath to calm himself down: Just because he had two noticeably large ears didn't mean that it was obvious to the others whether or not he was using them. Which he was. Paying VERY close attention to the argument, thank you. He climbed to his feet muttering about 'stupid darkness' and how it was 'louder than anything else.'

"Whatever, let's go." He said as he stormed off, muttering 'so much for silent night' as he trudged onward.

20. Krowley Moderator

"When the heck did you wake up?!" Aux asked Beuce as everyone delved deeper into the whale's throat.
    As they arrived in the stomach, the area was filled with a harsh acid, as in front of the battle ready Riku, was two paraiste heartless, heartless ghost that the group had seen in the whale's chambers.
    "Kairi, Don't worry, I'll get you out of there..." Riku charge in with his kingdom key before being knocked back hard by one of the cages.
    "Riku!" Sora called out, as he reached into his pocket to take out a potion, he ran forward before tripping over his large shoes and watched as the potion stumbled out of his hand and onto the ghost heartless.
    The heartless let out a wicked cry of pain, as the entire area shook. The stomach filled with acid, as th groups were seperated onto different platforms with different enemies...

MISSION START!

Boss Battle • Monstro Mayhem
    Grand Spectre: R O U N D 1
    Stratos (x2) > Kaida (x2) > Beuce > Aux > Grand Spectrer
    Pinocchio's Parasie Cage: R O U N D 1
    Steel (x2) > Faust (x2) > Kel > Karina > AJ > Parasite Cage
    Kairi's Parasite Cage: R O U N D 1
    Castur (x2) > Ignis > Luna > Ananta > Marx > Parasite Cage

[​IMG]

Grand Spectre: 4,500/5,000 HP
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
    Pinocchio's Parasite Cage: 7,500/7,500 HP
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
    Kairi's Parasite Cage: 7,500/7,500 HP
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

(Status - NORMAL)

Riku: 80/100 HP
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘
    Sora: 100/100 HP
    ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

• 122/122 HP
      15/15 MP
      0% CG

Buff:Luck - 20%
      Dodge Chance - 40%
      Resistance: None
      Combos are ineffective
      Firaga
      Blizzaga
      Thundaga
      Curaga
      Balloonra
      Fox Taser 3/3
      Thunder Bell 3/3
      Strike Raid 3/3

Ninja Vanish (5/5)
      Potion x1
      Hi-Potion x1
      Ether x1
      Phoenix Down x1
      Maximus
      Baymax
      Cheshire Cat
      Experiment 221
      High Jump - Able to reach higher enemies
      Item Boost - Items are more effective
      Second Chance - Retain 1 HP after taking massive damage
      Lucky Lucky - Increase party luck
      Second Wind - Recover from knockout
      Damage Syphon - Gain CG when damage is taken
      Cheer - Summons last longer
      MP Haste - MP is restored faster
      Reload Boost - Commands reload faster
      MP Rage - Restore MP when taking damage
      Critical plus - Increase critical strike chance

Keyblade Ability - Hakuna Matata
      Hunter’s mist - 200 CG
      Trinity Limit - ??? CG

• 116/116 HP
      10/10 MP
      0% CG

Buff: Luck - 20%
      Dodge Chance - 40%
      Combos are ineffective
      Curaga
      Aeroga
      Stopga
      Reluctancy (11/11)
      Break Time (11/11)

Reflect (0/0)
      Bass Boost (0/0) - LOCKED
      Ether x1
      Hi-Ether x1
      Hi-Potion x4
      Balloon Letter x1
      Baymax
      Cheshire Cat
      Fairy Godmother
      Sparky
      Maui
      High Jump - Can attack higher targets
      Magic Lock on - Raises the base accuracy of magic to 100
      Item Boost - Increases the potency of items
      Cheer - Summons will stay for longer
      Second Wind - Automatically recover from knockout once
      Gift - Gift another player an item
      Guard - Defends against attacks
      Cover - Guard for an ally
      MP Haste - MP is restored more quickly
      Damage Syphon - CG is gained upon taking damage
      Reload Boost - Cooldowns are shortened
      Counterattack - Counter with a combo when guarding
      Critical Plus - Critical strike chance is increased
      Healing Guard - Heal when guarding
      MP gift - Sacrifice MP to restore an ally’s
      Berserker - damage increases while health is low
      Auto aura lv 1 - Go into a level 1 aura at will

Beginner lessons - Increase the power of commands for the party by 30%
      Keyblade Ability - Lolipop
      Hunter’s Mist - 200 CG

• 99/99 HP
      12/12 MP
      0% CG

Buff: None
      Combos are ineffective
      Curaga
      Aeroga
      Stopga
      Ruin
      Ultra Phoenix
      Hi-potion
      Potion
      Bambi
      Cheshire Cat
      Fairy Godmother
      Baymax
      Marshmallow
      Second Wind - Recovers from knockout once
      Damage Syphon - Gain CG from taking damage
      Lucky Lucky - Increase party luck
      MP Haste - MP is recovered more quickly
      Second chance - Retain 1 HP after taking massive damage
      Gift - Give another player an item
      Cheer - Summons last longer

Keyblade Ability - Light Control
      Mystic Aura

• 134/134 HP
      9/9 MP
      0% CG

Buff: 20% Luck
      Combos are ineffective
      Aeroga
      Curaga
      Graviga
      Stopga
      Sliding Dash - 5/5
      Hyperjump - 7/7
      Powerline - 6/6

Hammer Down (8/8)
      Shadow Pain (0/0) - LOCKED
      Hi-Potion x5
      Hi-Ether x1
      Mega-Potion x1
      Phoenix Down x1
      (Insert summon pics here)
      Magic Lock-on - Raises the base accuracy of magic
      Guard - Defend against incoming damage
      Cover - Guard for an ally
      Gift - Give another player an item
      Item boost - Increase the potency of items
      Berserk - Increase damage on low health
      Damage Syphon - Gain CG when damage is taken
      MP Haste - MP is recovered more quickly
      Healing Guard - Heal when guarding
      MP rage - Regain MP when damage is taken
      MP Gift - Give another player MP at the cost of your own
      Critical plus - Increase critical strike chance
      Reload Boost - Skill commands reload faster
      Second Chance - Retain HP after taking massive damage

Keyblade Ability - Item Boost
      Guardian’s Wall - 200 CG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 100/100 HP

10/10 MP

0% CG
      Baymax
      Chicken Little
      Marshmallow
      Maui
      Aeroga
      Curaga
      Blizzaga
      Thundaga
      Ether
      potion
      Balloon Letter
      Hi-Potion
      Hi-Ether
      Phoenix Down
      Mega-Potion
      Red Slash 5/5
      High Jump
      Dodge Roll (20%)
      Magic Lock-On
      Second Wind
      MP Haste
      Lucky Lucky
      Second Chance

Red Mage
      Synch Blade
      Dual Cast
      Master of None
      Valor
      Wisdom

Ground Combo
      Base: 200%, 25 CG
      Wind: 300%, 50 CG

Air Combo
      Base: 175%, 25 CG
      Wind: 275%, 50 CG
      Light: 300%, 40 CG
      Mystic Aura
      Rebirth
      Wind
      Whirlwind
      High Winds
      Wind Boost
      Final Gale

Cyclone
      Wind Boost 2
      Reverse Aero
      Vortex 7/7

Light
      Halo
      Light Boost
      Force of Heaven

• 90/90 HP

9/9 MP

0% CG
      Marshmallow
      Cheshire Cat
      Firaga
      Thundaga
      Blizzaga
      Graviga
      Mega-Potion x2
      Ether x2
      hi-potion
      Hi-ether
      Ultra Potion
      Phoenix Down
      Poison Edge 5/5
      Osmose 4/4
      High Jump
      Dodge Roll (40%)
      Magic Lock-On
      Cheer
      Second Wind
      Damage Syphon
      Second Chance
      Lucky Lucky
      MP Haste
      MP Rage
      Critical Plus
      Lucky Lucky (Lady Luck)

Ground Combo
      Base: 125%, 15 CG
      Magic: 275%, 20 CG
      Thunder: 225%, 30 CG

Air Combo
      Base: 100%, 5 CG
      Magic: 250%, 10 CG
      Thunder: 200%, 25 CG
      Light: 225%, 20 CG

Black Mage
      Fast Magic
      Spell Upgrade
      Status Plus
      MP Haste
      Curse of the Black Mage
      Final Ragnarok
      Magic
      Magic Boost
      Chaser

Thunder
      Thunderbolt
      Static Electricity
      Thunder Boost
      Thunder Thrust

Lightning Strike
      Thunder Boost 2
      Super Shocker
      Twin Lightning 7/7

Light
      Halo
      Light Boost
      Force of Heaven

• 97/97 HP

5/5 MP

0% CG
      Mushu
      Marahute
      Drain

Potion
      Poison Edge 4/4
      Splatter Combo 4/4
      Zantetsuken 5/5
      Strike Raid 2/2
      Magnify 11/11
      Dark Aura 7/7
      High Jump
      Dodge Roll (20%)
      EXP Writer III
      Damage Syphon
      Second Wind
      Lucky Lucky
      Second Chance
      Reload Boost
      Critical Plus
      Auto Aura I
      Dark Control (Oblivion)

Ground Combo
      Base: 425%, 35 CG
      Fire: 525%, 55 CG
      Dark: 550%, 50 CG
      Home Run: 575%, 40 CG

Air Combo
      Base: 400%, 40 CG
      Fire: 500%, 60 CG

Dark Knight
      Soul Eater
      Dread Spikes
      Darkness Boost
      Dark Magic
      Lingering Darkness
      Power
      Critical Impact
      Power Boost
      Home Run

Fatal Mode
      Power Boost 2
      Combat Experience
      Sacrifice 7/7

Dark
      Shadow Claws
      Dark Boost
      Dark Reach

Fire
      Flame On
      Fire Boost
      Fire Surge

• 108/108 HP

5/5 MP

0% CG
      Mushu
      Marahute
      Baymax
      Maui
      Fairy Godmother
      Cheshire Cat
      Phoenix Down
      Ether
      Balloon Letter
      Hi-Ether
      Ultra-Potion
      Phoenix Down
      Barrier Surge 3/3
      Fist Bump 3/3
      Poison Edge 4/4
      Zantetsuken 5/5
      Fox Taser 4/4
      Magnify 11/11
      High Jump
      Dodge Roll (30%)
      Item Boost
      Second Wind
      Cheer (Equipped)
      Damage Syphon
      Lucky Lucky
      MP Haste
      Second Chance
      Reload Boost
      Berserk
      MP Rage
      Battle Cry
      Auto Aura Lvl 1
      Critical Plus
      Dark Control (Oblivion)

Ground Combos
      Base: 275%, 35 CG
      Power: 425%, 40 CG
      Blade: 425%, 40 CG
      Ice: 375%, 55 CG

Air Combos
      Base: 250%, 40 CG
      Ice: 350%, 60 CG

Paupu Knight
      Potential
      Turbo Hit
      Lucky Charm
      Intertwined
      We’ll Go Together
      Ars Arcanum
      Dragon Blaze
      Trip Around the Sun
      Ice
      Stay Frosty
      Ice Boost
      Glacial Spin

Blade
      Blade Boost
      Judgement

Power
      Power Boost
      Homerun

• 96/96 HP

9/9 MP

0% CG
      Sparky
      Fairy Godmother
      Stopga
      Firaga
      Thundaga
      Ultra Potion
      Mega Ether
      Elixer
      Phoenix Down
      Barrier Surge 3/3
      Splattercombo 5/5
      Faith 5/5
      Thunder Bell 3/3
      Fox Taser 5/5
      High Jump
      Dodge Roll (50%)
      Guard
      Item Boost
      Lucky Lucky
      MP Haste
      Second Chance
      MP Gift
      Healing Guard
      Second Wind
      Battle Cry
      Tribute
      Protect and Serve (Lionheart)

Ground Combos
      Base: 275%, 35 CG
      Speed: 350%, 70 CG
      Water: 375%, 55 CG

Air Combos
      Base: 250%, 40 CG
      Speed: 325%, 75 CG
      Water: 350%, 55 CG
      Vector to the Heavens
      Trip Around the Sun
      Speed
      Fever Pitch
      Head Start
      Rapid Spin

Speed Rave
      Assault Boost
      Stop Barrier
      Bullet Burst 8/8

Water
      High Tide
      Water Boost
      Choice Wave

• Valor - 10% Str
      Wisdom - 10% Mag
      Lucky Lucky - 30% Luck
      Cheer - +2
      Combo Accuracy
      AJ: 120%
      Faust: 130%
      Karina: 110%
      Kel: 110%
      Steel: 110%

Crit Chance
      Anata: 30%
      Faust: 30%
      Karina: 45%
      Kel: 75%
      Steel: 45%

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 97/97 HP

10/10 MP

0% CG
      Fairy Godmother
      Cheshire Cat
      Bambi
      Aeroga
      Curaga
      Stopga
      Drain
      Mega Potion
      Hi Ether x4