Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Lite The Future

Lars' pupils shrunk when he heard the word surgery. "Woah, woah, what? Surger-" It was too late. Leo had already begun. At this point, Lars was screaming bloody murder as he was being operated on. This continued for an hour until Leo was finished. Now Lars was laying on the ground, numb from the pain. "Never...Again..." He said, pointing to Leo. After struggling to stand up, he was finally able to speak. "Alright, now that the pain is starting to fade, I was told by a hunter that we need to find a campsite. In this campsite is a Ms. Porter and her father. He also said to tell them that Clayton sent us. I assume Clayton is the hunter." Lars explained. "So, shall we get going?"

2. "No no no you need to rest, your body is not even strong enough to handle half a miles worth a walk, rest is needed I will not allow you to go on." and with that he picked up the young man and he layed him on the streacher again and began to carry him himself after constructing a harness to allow him to carry the streacher without aid or harm to him or the boy then be began to walk off.

3. Lite The Future

Lars grumbled as he was put back on the stretcher. "I'm pretty sure Cure would've worked too, y'know..." He mumbled as he was being carried along.

4. "quite the oppisit, cure heals wounds well, but cannot mend bones and stop internal bleeding caused by a fall." Lèo told the young man "you would have had to have been operated on regardless, but with this persedure you will have legs to stand on, whereas the cure fixing surgery would have been amputation at the best it could possibly be, worst would result in bone overgrowth and eventually sending a bone spur through tour heart esentially killing you, now would you like a sucker or a chocolate bar?"

5. Krowley Moderator

"So where are you taking me exactly?" Krowley asked as Clayton closely followed.
    "I have interest in claiming you. I am merely performing a delivery. I am a man of business, and you other worlders hold no value to me..."
    Still walking Krowley silently thought aloud, "Other Worlders?... Who's been telling you this information?
    "A recently met associate, who has arranged the resources necessary to finally capture those wretched gorillas."
    "You made a deal with darkness Clayton. And it will consume you. Not to mention the risks you leave to everyone else around you."
    "I have no care so long as he keeps his share of the bargain. The Gorillas in exchange for you and those rag tag key wielders "
    What would he want Keybladers, Krowley thought.
    "If this mystery business partner of your wants keybladers, why did you separate me from them? I'm a Keyblader to you know."
    "He requested that any masked fellows be held captive. He said you were too much of a wild card."
    It's definitely him.
    "So if you sent them all to the camp site... That mean it's-"

"A trap."
    Krowley and Clayton ceased walking as they looked up at the source of the voice.
    Krowley stepped back in shock. Vanitas stood atop a short rock.
    "Sorry to disappoint. I know I'm not who you were expecting."

6. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

((Damn I feel so left out, haha))

Anora watched in silence, with Kross, at the surgery. Leo was right. Cure was only really used for outer injuries, not internal. "Wait wouldn't you have Aero if you chose the path of the guardian?" she asked. He could have avoided all this if he did. She smiled softly either way, feeling bad for the poor man. "Its okay I'm sure this camp has antibiotics. Or if anything this is a jungle. There must be somesort of natural erb to numb the pain." she said matter of factly. She looked back to Leo, "What do you think Doctor?" she teased and ran up beside him, hands behind her back. ((OOC: A Kairi position lol)) she had to admit, though he was being all serious earlier, she did like that comment he made about her being beautiful. On her planet women were always wearing robes that were long and would cover their faces, so men couldn't really look at them and call them beautiful.

7. Lite The Future

Lars grumbled again at Leo's explanation. "Of course it does." He said. "And I want a chocolate bar..." He then looked to Anora, who asked him about his path. "Yeah, I chose Guardian, wh-Oh, I get it. Aero. Forgot all about that." He said. "I haven't been a wielder for that long. I'm still getting used to things." He said, blushing. "I hope you're right about the herbs, though. This pain is killing me!" He said, putting his hand on his leg.

8. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"Just don't think about it." Anora said sweetly. "From what my papa use to tell me pain is all in your head. Once you seclude the pain it should be numbed." she shrugged. "Just one of those mind games." she laughed cheerfully. Then she thought. "Hmm, we should probably go to a Moogle shop once we're donw here." she said tapping her lip. "It'd be best to stock up on somethings just in case something like this should happen again."

9. "Actually Anora, the problem is its a trap. I can hear the babbling fool of a hunter rambling on about it, Its a set up right from the start, and worse that young masked man actually is here to help us." Léo seeming to regain his normal composure. "And yes if you are guessing I do have a second personality, but the other two were result of brain damage which I healed with a herb remedy my dad told me how to make. Also yes I have worked in medical as before this I was studying to be the town doctor, but that side of me developed its own place in my mind due to my lack therefore of seriousness.
    "Here is a chocolate bar." and he hands him a seemingly perfectly kept chocolate bar "Your sarcasm in magical knowledge amazes me, whats more is that you did not remember that you would use aero, that was a derp move! but Anora is right about the healing herbs i managed to make some, but it wont be fished for another 10 minutes because it needs the heat of sunlight to complete the chemical changes in the herbs, but when fished is much more powerful than cureaga when it comes to pain relief." Léo changing back and forth between his colder clinical self, and his happy go lucky nice self.
    "Pain may be in your head, but if you choose to ignore it, you may end up a grave man or woman...do not ignore pain, just push through it. oh and on the moogle comment, that is a very smart idea, but i blive it would be best for us to return to the land of departure, this young man needs major medical attention but lets first complete this so called mission, but first i would like to warn you that the hunter sent us there as a trap, and he is working with the other masked people, it would be best to find that one masked man, i believe he said his name is Krowley, after we finish healing this young man." after 10 minutes "Anora please get the herbal mix its on that tree right there I would but apparently our patient here is bleeding from his side. This wont require surgury, just a good bandage OK?"

10. Krowley Moderator

(OOC - Your group and Clayton are no where near each other. I post to forewarn of plausible future events. Sometimes you just have to fall into a trap, fall into suspect-able circumstances to help move the story along. Just follow the missions and unless near you, your character should dis-acknowledge my post.)

11. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora looked at Leo, A trap? she shook her head mentally. How would he know of such things.

Anora blushed slightly feeling slightly dumb for saying what she said before about forgetting about pain. She stayed quiet until they stopped. She did as she was told and went to go get the leaves from the tree he mentioned. She came back after getting a few and handed them to Leo watching him tend to Lars. it was amazing to see and examine something like this go on.

12. just go with it for now... i haz a plan!

13. Krowley Moderator

(OOC - Alright, but no enemies appearing out of no where... All AIs and Enemies are control by me. Keep in mind, while you are free to do what you please, you do not control those around you.)

14. "He will be fine now, go ahead and stand. Now to let you know moreso on the trap, I could hear the hunter telling this man here to go to the camp, but the tone of his voice sugjested something sinister, then the masked one did not attack us, suggesting he was there to help out, i also doubt he was smart enough to formulate a plan like that, so i assume that the masked ones were giveing him a reason to do this. let's go there, but ready, Anora, can you turn us into animals, the best would be a cheetah if at all possible."

15. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

((OOC: Am I allowed to do that? o.o))

16. Krowley Moderator

(OOC - Animal transformation is only permitted when required to fit in. There are humans here, so you there really is no need. Sorry if this cuts into most of your plans, but keep in mind, its for the best.)

17. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross processed the information exchanged, he knew there was something going on..but a trap? Why would someone want to trap them? Ohh..he knew he was not ready for this. He hurried, catching up with them."So who WOULD be smart enough to do this? The masked guys Master Yen Sid warned us about?"

18. "Most likely, hunters like him are after rare and endangered animals, and are not too often smart, but are cunning with there traps, speech patterns reveal other motives too often though, it is extremely likely I don't know how to go about this, we do need to go to the camp, but we must be ready, this is no time to just be walked all over, besides if we do fight, we will be in trouble with master Yen sid. If i may borrow one of your keyblades my fellow keyberrers, I have a plan."

19. Lite The Future

Lars listened on Leo's quite thought out plan. He summoned his Keyblade when Leo asked for one. "Uh, yeah, you can use mine real quick." He flipped it around so that he was holding it by the blade, and handed the hilt end to Leo. "Mind explaining this plan of yours, doc?"

OOC: Doc is what Lars is gonna call Leo from now on. c:

20. "Simple, the one without there keyblade will appear first, they will try to attack you, then I will drop down and attack them with both keyblades."