Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

“I guess you’re right, that was terrible, wasn’t it?” Faust laughed as he scratched the back of his head the grin never leaving his face. As he began to walk away back towards the tray he set down he turned back towards the red headed girl and said “Call it intuition, but something tells me that this won’t be the last time we meet. So, I’ll leave it at here till we meet again, my beautiful rose” turning away and not looking at the girl as he returned his focus to severing the other guests of the party. He muttered to himself in a wistful voice “Well, guess I can’t always have lady luck on my side.” Still even as he resumed serving the nobility he couldn’t shake a feeling that this night wouldn’t be a total waste. That by the end of the night he would find something worth his while to see.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  2. Krowley Moderator

With everyone gathered in the main hall to be seated, Princesses Elsa and Anna were stationed at the front of the hall. Two young sisters, standing beautiful and radiant. While Anna was overjoyed with the ocassion, her sister seemed a little less enthusiastic. Almost as if she was being bothered by something.
    As everyone was taking their places, Elsa excused herself for a moment as she went to the back room to compose herself.

As she was seemingly alone in the back room, Elsa took a deep breath.
    She took off her gloves as she looked at her bare hands. "Conceal it... don't feel it."
    From the corner of the room, came Shadow Mortimer, dripping with ink as he came clearly into view. "Well ha-cha-cha, ain't you a tall glass of water."
    Taken aback in shock, Elsa stepped back "Who are you?... what are you?... How did you get in here?!"

"I'm just like you snowball. Someone whose seen like a monster because of his abilities." While Mortimer normally used the royal 'we,' his bond ith the shadow blot was growing much stronger that they were beginning to become a single entity.
    Elsa looked at him, disgusted. "I am NOTHING like you!"
    Shadow Mortimer chuckled. "Sure you are princess... or it is queen now. Quite the honor ain't it?"
    "Leave immediately or I'll- I'll..."
    "You'll what? Call the royal guard? Have me taken away to prison to rot the rest of my days? Oh boo hoo!" Mortimer phased his arm through a nearby vase as if he was invisible. "No prison can hold me queeny. Besides, with powers like yours, you could stop me no problem."
    Elsa looked at her hands.
    "But you won't do that will yah? Too afraid what they'll do to you if they find out." Mortimer sighed, as he attempted to show empathy. "You know, I used to be quite the looker. Handsome, charming, always good with the ladies. But that all changed when those brats with the keyblades showed up! I changed my appearance to survive and free myself from my prison."
    Elsa looked up at Shadow Mortimer with a little more confidence.
    "What do you want?..."

"I wanna help you of course. Us freaks of nature gotta stick together after all."
    "I'm... not a freak."
    Shadow Mortimer clicked his tongue. "That's not what they'll see." He pointed to the tall mountains outside the castle bay window.
    "And when they do, I'll be waiting for you on top of that mountain. Accepting you for who you truly are. And who knows? Maybe even help you control it."
    "You can help me control it?" Elsa said, with hope in her voice.
    "I know a little something or other. Of course, you can't tell anyone. Your poor sister's life could be in danger after all if you're not careful..."

Elsa looked down and nodded.

"Maybe I'm wrong of course. Maybe they won't be scared..." Mortimer walked towards the door as he phased through, chuckling under his breath.

A moment later, Elsa returned to the main hall as the Coronation began.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Aux was left to deal with Lilo, she found herself tilting her head at the tall man as she looked back and forth between him and the party.
    "What?" he asked, annoyed.

"Why is one of your friends covered in a hood?" She looked around to see if anyone as listening. "Is he a vampire that let the sun touch him?..."
    Aux turned around slightly as he saw his friends plan things out. "No. But he does have a wolf head."

"Cool!" Lilo said amused. As this went on, Stitch finally approached Lilo and looked up to Aux sniffing him. To Aux, the little creature seemed more offputting up close. Being able to smell the scents of Jumba off him, Stitch let out a growl. Before things could escalate further, her older sister Nani came into the picture and squirted Sttich with a water bottle. Stitch rubbed his head along the ground to get the water off his head.
    "Lilo, I told you to make the dog wait outside."
    "But Stitch needs to learn romance. See, were were gonna use the old lady to-"
    "I don't wanna hear it," Nani said, rubbing her head from stress. Looking back to Aux, she sighed. "I am so sorry, he's still not very trained."

"Yeah it's uhh.. not like other dogs."
    "BARK BARK!" Stitch said as he glared at Aux. Glaring right back, he looked to Nani. If there was any time to get her to go to the beach, it was now.
    "You know, I hear they are hiring at the beach... person." Aux didn't have beaches on his home world.

"Like a lifeguard?" Lilo asked.
    "Yeah, that. And we were going to the beach to do beach things."
    "Like surfing?"
    "Probably, yeah."

"Well I don't see why I shouldn't try. This place is a bust anyways." Nani smiled. "Did you and your friends know where the beach is?|
    "Uhh.. Friends. Yes. I have those. And they are behind me."
    "The guy in the hood is a wolfman!" Lilo said enthusiastically.
    "Uhh, great then. I can guide you to the beach then. Least I can do for the job tip. I'm Nani by the way. And I see you've already met Lilo and her new pet."

"Aux. That's everyone else. Introduce yourselves as you see fit."

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Lie or tell the truth, lie or tell the truth. It seemed like Kel decided that for them. It didn't feel great to lie like that but Aislinn didn't say anything and just nodded. She definitely decided it best to keep the keyblade hidden. "We haven't seen anyone since arriving, we were just starting to explore." Aislinn added to the lie as she bit her inner lip ready to follow these Indians. She didn't want to get in trouble, right now she just wanted to get out of these lands and regroup with the rest of her friends. After all it wasn't there plan to come here, they just ended up here trying to get back to the realm of light. Where everyone else ended up was a mystery, but she didn't think asking these people was going to be a good idea.

4. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

dress up.png

Elsa soon left the room and he thought about following her. She soon came back and the Coronation began. He had taken a seat to watch what was happening. The one thing he pick out was that there seemed to be something bothering Elsa and he wondered what it was about. He wondered why that were hear as there was no trouble yet but he was sure that was going to change sooner or later.

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Kaida raised a hand up in greeting, more like a wave than a handshake though it kind of started one way and went to the other as she looked towards the older woman and said, "Hi I'm Kaida. So you're one of the locals? It's a very beautiful island. I'd be cool to have a place like this has basically your morning view every day." she knew it sounded horribly generic and weak, but she wasn't really sure how else to handle it. She put away the laser pointer and just started walking with them as soon as they began moving.

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna looked to the others at they introduced themselves. Kocoum had then looked at each one of them before speaking. "You don't seem armed, but I'm not taking any chances. You look just like them! The white devils who came to our land and invaded our shores!" Luna was a little worried but she could understand why he was being cautious. She nodded her head as he spoke. He looked back to his men speaking in their native tongue. He had then looked back at the three with nothing but disgust in his eyes. "Half of us will take them back to Chief Powhatan. The rest of you, be on the look out for his daughter. Pocahontas is still missing, and these strange invaders are still among us." Luna's eyes widen for several moments as soon as he said that name. P-Pocahontas?? The one from that list during the Mark of Mastery?? Luna was speechless as Kocoum continued to speak. "Were their any other men with you? The ones with the weapons that spout fire and thunder?" Kel and Aislinn had begun to answer his question. After several minutes of silence from the girl, she finally spoke up. "Kocoum!" She looked at the man before continuing. "W-Would it be possible for me to join your men in your search for this P-Pocahontas? One of our friends is also missing. I promise me and our missing friend mean no harm. I would never harm anyone and neither would our friend. I speak nothing but the truth. I only wish for everyone to be safe and to be at peace. May I please join your men in your search?" Luna looked Kocoum in his eyes as she spoke each word.

7. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Not really wanting to make a comment on Aux's actions, Ananta smiled. One hand behind her back, she waved and placed the other back too. She considered what to say, but she knew Kaida's was pretty generic. "My name is Ananta. Where I grew up didn't really have a beach, so I'm glad to be here...our friend Aux here." she pointed at him. "Well, he moved here recently and we were all invited. Though he's stuck looking for a job." she laughed, patting Aux on the back. "The rest of us are just on vacation."

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 3B.png
    Ignis followed the rest of the crowd as everyone gathered in a smaller hall with some bleachers and what seemed to be some sort of alter at the end. Following everyone else's lead, she took a seat and watched as they held the ceremony to greet their new queen. The queen, who apparently was that girl with completely white hair, seemed to be nervous of some sort up top and ran away for a minute. After a while she came back, and Ignis wondered if anything had happened while she was gone or if she just needed to get some air and calm herself down. It didn't seem to matter much, as soon enough the ceremony was over, there was a new official queen, and Ignis got up to walk back to that throne room from before. Walking, she noticed AJ, Beuce, and even that boy from earlier in the crowd and wondered how to mingle in and not stand out. Walking to the closest one to her, she tapped on the boy who had came up to her earlier.

"Before you try any bad pick-up lines, I'm simply trying to be friendly, but know that I will break you if you get on my bad side. "
    Ignis stretched her hand for a handshake. "My name is Ignis. What's yours?"

9. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

As the guest began to reenter the ballroom from the coronation ceremony of the new queen Faust started to resume his rounds as one of the wait staff for the ball after the coronation. He had just started the first of his many rounds through the ball room when he had been interrupted by the red headed girl from before. His grin grew wider than ever before as she stopped him and asked him his name. "My, my, my. I know that I said that we would meet again but not even I thought that our paths would cross again so soon. My name is Faust. and I must say that it is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Ignis." returning her handshake.

10. Krowley Moderator

As both sisters watched the after party of the coronation, they stood side by side, Anna looking happily over the crowd.
    This is so nice. I wish it could be like this all the time..."
    "Me too...." Elsa added sincerely. Trying not to be to attached to the idea, she began to look away in sadness. "But it can't."
    "Why not?.. If-"
    "It just... CAN'T," Elsa emphasized. Her sister didn't know of her secret powers, and the rest of the kingdom wouldn't understand. Part of her wanted to tell her sister everything, but sadly their relationship had been very distant in recent years. Rubbing her gloves, she began to panic and made a decision.
    "The party is over. Close the gates," she ordered a nearby guard.
    "What? Elsa, no. No, wait!"
    Before Elsa could leave, Anna grabbed Elsa's hand, pulling off Elsa's glove. Elsa gasped and spun around, reaching for the glove in panic. In an attempt to make her sister listen, Anna held the glove away from Elsa.
    "Elsa, please. Please. I can't live like this anymore!" Anna desperately pleaded.
    Fighting back tears, Elsa looked to her sister. "...Then leave."
    Seeing her sister's reaction and being unable to deal with this new dilemma, Elsa turned to rush out of the room, clasping her ungloved hand.

"What did I ever do to you?!| Anna yelled out, attracting the attention of the other guests.
    "Enough, Anna," Elsa insisted.
    "No. Why? Why do you shut me out?! Why do you shut the world out?! What are you so afraid of?!
    " I said, enough!" Turning to make her sister back off, Elsa shoots ice from her hands as gllacial spikes cover the floor. Guests began to cry out in shock, before backing away.
    Huddling behind his men, the Duke of Weselton spoke. "Sorcery... I knew there was something dubious going on here.
    Unsure of what to make of it, Elsa looked at her sister. "Elsa?..."
    With fear in her eyes, Elsa rushed out of the room. "Stay away from me!" she yelled back as she left the castle walls.
    Anna quickly running after her carrying the glove, called her name as she gave chase. "Elsa! Wait, please! Stop!
    As the guards tried to keep everyone calm, the Duke looked out the window for signs of them. "Look! It's snowing! It's snowing! The Queen has cursed this land! She must be stopped!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kocoum looked at the strange visitors. Thinking of Luna's request. he looked back to her. "Even if what you say is true... you must speak to our chief. Only HE can permit you to work with the tribe..."
    As his soldiers nudged the group onwards, the native warrior took all three of them back to their main village.

The distance wasn't far, but the group made it back to the village.
    The village was humble, being surrounded by wilderness, fur skins, huts and other simple living conditions. The people of this world lived off the land.
    The Chief smiled as he greeted Kocoum.

My brother... Thank heavens you have returned. We must know more about these visitors. What do you see?
    Kocoum scowled as he began to describe them. "These are not men like us... but strange beasts with bodies that shine like the sun... and weapons that spout fire and thunder. They have hair on their faces, like dogs! And they prowl the Earth like ravenous wolves consuming everything in their path." He looked to their great leader as he continued. "Great Powhatan, I will lead our warriors to the river and attack. We will destroy these invaders the way we destroyed the Massawomecks."
    "Kocoum, in that battle we knew how to fight our enemy. But these pale visitors are strange to us."
    Chief Powhatan examined the three visitors that Kocoum returned with. "These do not appear to be wolves, nor ravenous Kocoum..."
    "They may not be like the others, but I still don't trust them," he scowled.
    "Seeing as how they aren't armed, we will not harm them for the time being. There are more pressing matters at hand. Have you found my daughter?"
    Kocoum shook his head. "We have searched the shorelines. Wherever she is, she is not among the white men."
    "So why have you brought these with you?"
    "They claim that they wish to help in our search."
    The Chief looked at the newcomers. A village elder began to spread small grains around them before nodding to the Chief, as if confirming something.
    "It seems your spirits are true... While we still know little about you, you are free to roam our lands. Please do keep an eye out for my daughter. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her like I lost her mother... I trust you will keep her safe and return her to the village once you find her."
    "You can't be serious!" He pointed to Kel. "What could this pale boy possibly now about the suffering under the white man!" Kocoum burst out.
    "Enough Kocoum... Take some men to the river to observe them. Let us hope these strangers do not intend to stay."
    Kocoum looked back to the newcomers and glared. "I'll be keeping my eye on you... outsiders..." With that, the native warrior, quietly fled with his men.

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, it doesn't have a lot, but it's home..." she said. "I wouldn't be freaking out bout this job thing if it wasn't for Lilo. It's just me and her right now. I have a social worker breathing down my back about providing enough income. Her new pet has made things... difficult. I just don't wanna lose her, y'know?"

As the walking and talking continued, they eventually made their way to the beach.

The boathouse seemed to be busy, so Lilo turned to her sister as she got down to her level. "Lilo? Baby, this is really important. I need you to stay here for a few minutes. I'm going to be right back." As Nani walked into the beach shack, Stitch and Lilo began to play in the sand, as Lilo tried to keep her pet out of trouble. While this was happening, a melodious sound could be heard from a hammock nearby.
    A kid around Kaida's age, sporting a dirty blond mullhawk was playing a sitar, and wearing a pair of shades while he played. "Aloha! Any requests?" he asked as he took off his sunglasses to inspect them.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    To say that Kel was confused as to why he had, again, been singled out was an understatement. It was almost as if there was a higher power at work behind it, something beyond his understanding. Almost as if it was Blackest Magic. That aside, the confusion had from the moment Kocoum had pointed him up until he had explained why. His words had managed to strike a nerve, but on a different level then the one struck by Ratcliffe. "I'm not going to pretend that I understand the kind of suffering that you've been through, but you shouldn't assume that because of my skin. I've gone through my own share of suffering." His fist may have loosened, but the anger that laced his words had remained, anger that was meant for the man who had already left with his men.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Aislinn stood quietly and listened to the conversation at hand. Even here she could tell that males were much more respected than the females were. Though the only thing they really said to him was a sort of insult, so Aislinn couldn't be that offended by it. She was missing home at this point, just thinking of how much more respected she was there as a city guard. Now that she was a master, Aislinn really didn't know what to expect, but this had caught her a bit off guard with how everything was going. Out of respect she let Kel do most of the talking since it seemed that was what they preferred here.

Finally when Kocoum left, Aislinn spoke up a bit.
    "We will see if we can find your daughter." She assured the chief. After all they really had nothing else to do here except see if any of their other comrades landed here, and finding this girl, Pocahontas was a good bet to finding other people. Aislinn liked to believe that the girl was "missing" just because she chose to help some strangers. That being said there was no way of knowing that for sure, but it was worth a shot. Either that or John Smith was making their lives infinitely more difficult, which was also something they would need to deal with eventually.

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta followed along until Nani stopped and asked Lilo to wait for her. That was their signal to kind of baby sit her, Annata supposed, so she decided to play along. Watching them play in the sand, Ananta got down on her knees and felt the sand. It was fine sand, warm and smelling like the ocean. It reminded her a little of home and it certainly made her homesick. A sad smile was on Ananta's face for a moment before she started to pile up the sand the best she could. She was trying to make a sand castle when Stitch ended up destroying it.

"Oh Stitch, you like destroying things? That's fun and all, but sometimes, it's more fun to build something and enjoy your work. Here, why don't you try it?" she asked the creature. She watched as he piled sand on himself. Ananta grabbed a leaf and planted it in the top, making a small flag. "Perfect. A castle fit for a king!" she chuckled.

14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce watched the coronation along with the other attendants. The new queen, Elsa, seemed incredibly nervous about it and rushed through it as quickly as she could. It couldve been chalked up to a simple case of cold feet, but Beuce had the suspicion that there was more to it than that. However, he hadn't the faintest idea what it could be. Just a hunch that there was something more to it, so he decided to keep an eye on Elsa in particular. Later that night at the after party, he saw what it was she was afraid of. He'd been sticking close enough by her that he could keep an eye on her without drawing suspicion. When the sisters got into a heated argument, Elsa ordered the gates to be closed and the party to cease. Anna pressed her as to why, and Elsa responded by freezing a sheet of icicles along the floor. Judging from the Duke's response, magic wasn't looked well upon in this world. That was good to know, but push had come to shove and they couldn't really afford to play things on the safe side anymore. "Well discretion is more or less out the window." He summoned forth Lofty Grasp into his hands and activated his blade aura. A steel grey glow surrounded him as he rushed forward and in a flurry of cherry blossoms cut through the ice that else had created which barred the door. "AJ, Ignis! I'm going after Elsa before she gets too far! One of you stay with Anna, and the other come with me!" He called out across the room to his two companions.

15. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

dress up.png

The party seemed to be coming to a close. Nothing all that odd happened yet. He was sure that this was going to change sooner or later. The new queen, Elsa, seemed incredibly nervous about something. The two princesses seemed to be fighting. He did not see why they could not just talk it out. Elsa shoots ice from her hands as gllacial spikes cover the floor. Guests began to cry out in shock, before backing away. Ice magic. Cool he thought. Huddling behind his men, the Duke of Weselton spoke. 'Sorcery... I knew there was something dubious going on here.' Magic wasn't looked well upon in this world. Anna quickly running after Elsa carrying her glove, called her name as she gave chase. 'Elsa! Wait, please! Stop!' As the guards tried to keep everyone calm, the Duke looked out the window for signs of them. 'Look! It's snowing! It's snowing! The Queen has cursed this land! She must be stopped!' "It is fine there is no need to worry." Well so much for discretion as Beuse summoned his keyblade. He watched Beuce had off after the two girls. He had no choice but to follow the two girls. He did not think that summoning his keyblade was the best thing to do in this situation but he had to get through the ice some how. Heat he thought as his hands began to heat up. He had never used magic before without his keyblade. That said it was a good thing he could use it without it and it was useful to do so without one. Putting his gloved had out he started melting the ice with heat coming off his hands as he ran after the two girls. He just had to hope somehow he would be able to change at some point because what he was in was by no means the proper chasing attire.

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner 3B.png
    Ignis tried to keep herself under control talking to this boy, but being called "Lady Ignis" certainly made her get a little crazy up in the head. She had every thought of crunching that boy up more than a pretzel, but figured she'd let it go by. As she wondered how to respond back, she heard a ruckus in the room and noticed the new queen and her sister fighting. Some words were yelled, and apparently the new queen could use magic because a giant amount of ice came out of her hands and made a little blockade of ice. Very pokey ice, from the looks of it. Esla, the new queen, seemed frightened by what was going on, and ran out the door. Beuce and AJ seemed to jump the gun a little though, as Beuce cut part of the ice into bits and AJ apparently felt the need to melt it down. The old Duke from earlier seemed a little terrified by what was happening, but Ignis felt it was probably best that she didn't stick out like the other two members of her group were managing to do. That, and this was also why she really didn't want to be in a dress, since she couldn't really run in this thing. Well, she could run, but not without tearing it up, and while she wasn't much for dressing up, she wasn't going to ruin the dress that was a gift.

"Excuse me, but it seems I'm needed...not here. Sorry for the short conversation and have a good night." As Ignis prepared to walk out, she turned around and gave her most passive aggressive smile she could. "Oh, and never call me "lady" again, got it? Or any sort of formal title or weird nickname."

With that, she walked out of the ballroom calmly, being more inconspicuous than her partners that didn't think at all about the whole "standing out thing".

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna nodded her head as Kocoum answered her. "Of course." She didn't want to do anything to offend them so she followed them back to their village. As they made their way to the village, Luna looked around her new surroundings. The huts, the people, it had seemed that the people of the village were living off the land. The person who had walked up to Kocoum had appeared to be the Chief of the village. Kocoum immediately scowled as he describe the group of three. Luna was a tad bit uncomfortable as he went off. Chief Powhatan and Kocoum continued their discussion as Luna listened and observed.

Chief Powhatan looked at the three before looking at a village elder. The elder nodded to the Chief before turning back to the three. "It seems your spirits are true... While we still know little about you, you are free to roam our lands. Please do keep an eye out for my daughter. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her like I lost her mother... I trust you will keep her safe and return her to the village once you find her." Luna smiled before bowing her head a bit. "Thank you very much sir. I promise you, we'll do our very best to bring back your daughter safe and sound." Kocoum was definitely against this as he burst out. Kocoum looked at the three with a glare in his eyes. "I'll be keeping my eye on you... outsiders..." Luna was a little uneasy before taking a deep breath. She turned to Kocoum and spoke. "I look forward to teaming up with you and your men." She bowed her a tad bit to show her respect.

Luna began to make her way to the river stream. Along her walk, a memory from her Mark of Mastery flashed in her mind.
    'The seven maidens that will open the door to darkness....Eilonwy. Elsa. Kida. Merida. Minnie. Pochahontas. Luna...' She hugged her shoulders a bit as she was getting lost in thought. I have to find her...Before she ends up disappearing too....If that list is right....Pochahontas might be their next target...I have to make sure that doesn't happen...I just have to... Luna continued walking ahead of the other two still lost in thoughts.

18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

As Ananta distracted herself with Stitch, Steel turned to the one who had addressed them. "Afraid I don't know much about music, anyone else got one?" It would be more accurate to say he didn't know much about the local music, but he didn't think the other would be very clear on the distinction. He had sort of neglected to introduce himself to Nani earlier, but if she didn't really notice him it might be okay. Ananta's vacation excuse probably helped with that a bit.

19. Feliex Merlin's Housekeeper

Faust could only smile and laugh as he started to enjoy this interesting turn of events him being approached by the red headed girl from earlier, Ignis. He thought that surely this must be one of the more interesting things he would experience at the coronation. It wasn't a few seconds after he re introduced himself to her that something even more interesting was brewing across the ballroom. Apparently something was happening between the new queen and the princess argued about something Faust couldn't quite make out the contents of the quarrel from where he was. Then queen used some sort of magic causing shards of ice to spring forth barring anyone from following after her as she ran out of the ballroom. That must have been some sort of sign as two of the other party guest sprung into action one whipping out a keyblade and the other using some magic of his own to chase after the queen. By the time Faust turned back to Ignis she was just finishing up telling him that she had to go. Not wanting to miss even a second of this unique chase Faust sprinted out after them using the path the two other guests before him carved out in their wake.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Some fresh air would serve to help Kel ease up slightly after what had been said, though at this point it was more of an internal thing then anything else. He always did. One sigh later and Kel was avoiding that train of depressing thoughts right before it could even start and looked around them for any signs of the chief's daughter. "Hello, Luna? You okay there?" He didn't think much when Luna had just started walking ahead of them again, but her hugging her shoulders was more on the concerning side of the spectrum.