Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Ok...i accedently deleted my post...what should i do?

Nvr mind
    "Crimnal? none of us here at least not me this guy (he points at Kel) and Anora here did anything...Wait Yen sid said not to fight the masked people if we encountered them! Come on Anore and Other Guy!" He then grabbed both there wrist and jumped."Hang On!" he said as they fell into a near by tree

2. Krowley Moderator

"Wait!" before chasing after them, the hunter reloaded his gun freezing Krowley.

"I wouldn't move if I were you. I'm an excellent shot."
    He turned to the other keybladers who had not jumped out.
    "You'd best get a move on. This man is capturing keybladers, and I would hate for you to be next."

3. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"AHHHHHH!" Anora screamed as she were falling and falling. "Are you crazy!" She yelled out to Leo and the 3 fell with a thud to the ground. Anora fell on Kel. "Oh god." she sits up and notices she is sitting on the guys stomach. "Opps, sorry." she said and quickly got up. "Thanks for cushioning my fall." she said with a little smile and patted her dress down before helping him up off his feet. "Is anyone hurt?" she said and looked around for Leo. "Leo!" she called out and wondered if he landed maybe in a bush, or a tree.

4. Lite The Future

Lars happened to join the party just as there seemed to be some kind of standoff. "Did I...Miss something?" He asked, looking around at the treehouse.

5. "I'm over here. but to answer your question, if you looked at the defenition of crazy, you would not find me, but if you looked at an thasaurous, you would find me under insanity." Lèo sounding like a very well known pirate thats name starts with a "J" than himself "That wassent too bad! nothing like a head injury to wake you up from a nap!" Lèo said with his usual tone, but with a bit off sarcasum added. "That guy might be after us, we better stay a long ways away."

6. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

"Wait for me!" Called out Kross. He bit his lip with worry, the other guy may be hurt..but he had to escape, this was not something he would let go though. He jumped in. He was shocked at the fall was so long. He braced himself and bent his knees, landing in a kneeled position."Whoa! That was close." He breathed out, shocked that he didn't even break anything in that fall, that would have been bad. He looked to the others and smiled, turning to them."Sorry I was late, had to gather my courage, you know? The trip was tough."

7. Krowley Moderator

"Just apprehending this ruffian so he will not harm anyone else."
    Walking towards Krowley with a rope, Clayton whispered to him, "Do as I say, or I shoot them first."
    Krowley stood confused. "This is all wrong. There's supposed to be-"
    Clayton interrupted. "On the contrary lad, things are going exactly as planned..."
    While tying the rope like Handcuffs around Krowley's hands, he yelled back at Lars; "I will make sure he is punished accordingly, find your friends and tell them to look for a campsite. There you will find Ms. Porter and her father. Tell them Clayton sent you!"
    Turning back to Krowley he nudged him with a gun forward as they both exited.

8. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora sighed, relieved that he wasn't THAT injured. "At least I don't need to use Cure for anyone, well not yet." she added that part silently. She looked back up through the canopies of the trees, to where the tree house would be. "We Should-" She stopped when she heard another yell.
    Anora looked at the male she saw before. "Okay well since we are all here we should get going." she suggested. She wanted to leave before that guy with the gun came after them. She wondered what happened to that other guy with the keyblade...
    "Actually, we should introduce ourselves. I am Anora." she said with a kind smile. "I chose the path of the Mystic when I obtained my Keyblade."

9. After finally working himself out of the bushing he was trapped in, Léo came out of the bushes and said "Nice to meet 'cha, Names Léo, practical comic relief non serious warrior over here, Whats your name buddy?" with another sincere smile. then a grievous look came across his face "Wait Anora, I saw some of the other wielders over there. we forgot to grab them... We have to go back for them...at least I have to since it was my mistake. I saw a large camp in the distance, you should head over there with the unconscious guy I will be back after i save the others. I will meet you at the camp ok?"

10. Lite The Future

Lars didn't like it, but he did what Clayton said. "Alright." He said as he ran for where the others had left. He jumped down from the treehouse. On his way down, he heard a girl say something about not needing to use cure on anyone. Right after that, he slammed into the ground hard, his legs and torso injured from the fall. "Sorry to burst your bubble...But I could use a cure..." Lars said, struggling to stand up.

OOC: I assume everyone jumped down from the treehouse, right?

11. Krowley Moderator

OOC: Yes, you were the last to leave. Also Krowley didn't ask you to leave, Clayton did.

~MISSION START~
    (Check the Guild hall thread for mission Details)
    (Player Stats have been updated)

12. seeing the newcomer, who was the only one left Lèo says "So I guess...All of us are here...So I guess we should head for the campsite I saw over there. (he points southeast) And I would bet theese treetrunks are strong enough to ride on to ths site and by my observation, this tree trunk will take us right to it..."Lèo says, as he steps on and began to slide down the tree "Just try it! So far this is really fun!!!" Lèo yelled to the others.

13. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross smiled at Anora, nodding when she introduced herself and then the quirky keyblader. "I'm kross, I'm a mystic too! And I can summon my keyblade too"He said, smiling big. He saw the newcomer and nodded."Yeah, we should go help them."

14. "Grrreat, another overly annoying Perky guy on this earth, like we needed one of those!" Léo said not at all sounding like himself, much more dark, shadowy, gravely voice with no signs of his cheerful and overly happy self anywhere. "Can this thing go faster! i need to get off of this thing and sit down, what fool jumped from a two story building and dragged me down with him!?" again with a different voice, much more annoying and sharp tonged than Léo had ever before. "Hey...where am I?" with a much more child like voice.

15. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora smiled, glad to have another mystic there along side her, which meant twice the magic. "Its nice to meet you Kross." she said happily.
    So listening to Leo babble she realized he must have many different personalities in him. Unfortinily cure couldn't help his brain malfunctions. But it could help the poor guy who crashed to the ground. She ran to him. "Keep still." she said in a very serious tone. She looked to Leo and Kross, "Come help me turn him over." She asked the guys and started to examine this male's body. She hadn't seen him before, well at least she didn't think. Was he from this planet? or was he from the Land of Departure as well? Getting him in possesion, "I will have to take your shirt off." she said noticing how his body reacted to the stomach and leg area of the body.

16. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross frowned, feeling a little put-out by the man's harsh murmur. He looked down for a moment and then glanced over to Anora, smiling weakly."Yeah, nice to meet you too."He said, seeing her go over to someone. He went over and kneeled, breathing and carefully started turning him over.

17. Lite The Future

Lars, still in a lot of pain, tried to keep a positive attitude. He didn't care what the girl needed to do, just as long as it got him healed faster. "Sure, do whatever you need to do." He managed to get out. He noticed others coming over to help him turn over. He was trying to at least tell them what Clayton told them to do, but the pain was too much.

18. "I would guess..." Léo was beginning to say. "That this young man here landed knees bent but strait up and down, which indicates he has no diving experience, for those who drop from places often or at least a bit more ofter than normal would have figured out not to bend your knees till the last minute and to descend flat like a table till about two times your approximate height in the air, which is when you level out like whoever it was who brought us down, because they had the diving experience to know how to do this." Sounding like a doctor he then took a pare of sheers from his back pocket, and cut the young mans shirt open to examine the damage "Both of his hips have fractures, very critical blunt force trauma, his knees are shattered,and 3 ribs on each side are broken from my assessment of the damage, but there may be more damage that i cannot see, lets get this young man out of here." and with that he constructed a stretcher from leaves and wood "And young lady," he looked over to Anora "you are a very beautiful woman, but dont let the wild puffer plants in this area get close, or that beauty will find itself on the inside of a grave." and with this he asked the other young man and they carried him away.

19. Lite The Future

Lars chuckled. "Well, well...Lookie here at the doctor..." He said, having difficulty speaking. "Yeah, I admit...I've never dived before. I just thought...Being a defensive wielder...I'd have more durability on a fall like that...Guess not..." He choked out. "But...can we please hurry up...and fix me? There's somewhere...We gotta go...And fast..."

OOC: Just pointing out that the ellipses are there to show his struggling to speak. Just pointing it out for those who may not have gotten that.

20. "Your right set him down carefully,I will have to operate, I'm sorry, but I don't have my anesthetics on my, but I have all the other tools to help me, but you will have to go through this without sedatives, This will hurt allot forgive me." he then puts down the young man and begins his surgery on the left thigh and knee, One hour later "Your lucky I had brought my tools with me, your entire upper leg had to be re-boned your lucky your foot is even remotely OK, i replaced the broken arts with a special poylmyar that will after turn to bone in three hours. There that's your left now on to your right leg..."and with that he began to work on his right leg.