Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora dodged Aden's attacks, gracefully moving like water, tracing unseen patterns onto the marble flooring. She kept her distance from the two knowing their strengths and weaknesses after so much time sparing against on another.
    Her pattern of attack was simple, dodge, magic, dodge and than attack when there was an opportunity open to her. She had to tend to her body and the disadvantages she was faced with. Though she tried to train herself in a faster pace, she would never be as fast as her other two teammates.
    "Who? Little ol'me? I would never." She gasped in mock offense after Raisor's comment of trying to turn the two into barbecue. Getting ready to cast another Thunder Anora was greeted with Raisor's attack. Jumping back the female tucked and rolled, creating that screeching sound from the friction of skin rubbing against the floor. She got up, her grip on her keyblade tightened. Her eyes pierced and the bright liquefied blue solidified as they became icy in color. Seeing Aden's keyblade coming at her and Raisor, the female lifted the Kingdom Key and yelled, "STOP!" causing the time around them to slow down and freeze. She smiled mischievously at her trick and tipped the both of them over with the dull side of her keyblade so that when the spell ceased the two hit the ground on their backs.

2. Krowley Moderator

DJ covered his ears with the thick earphones to block all the confusing sounds and explanations being made. So many random things that were just being blurted out at once, leaving little breathing room for anyone to take anything in. From what he could decipher from it all; Hikaru (The blue haired kid with the beta belt) has been going to different worlds with the name 'Krowley.' (Name of the Order's superior)
    Mizu, the order's youngest and most magically adamant member, was abducted whilst visiting Merlin in Camelot. She was originally sent out on patrol to do reconnaissance for a more private matter, but seeing as how she was familiar with the time savvy wizard, it made sense to visit him.
    Several of the newcomers had become restless and already began to fight in the compact room with one another, having Yue step forward to clear up a few things.

"What do you mean Mizu's gone?!" Yue asked in concern. She spoke out almost as if she herself was her sister and literally took a step back, while clenching her fists to contain any anger or sadness she might be showing.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?!" DJ yelled loudly. He paused before continuing on, seeing tht most eyes had geared towards his loud tone and borderline rude interruption. He sighed before removing the headphones from his ears and took in a deep breath to give them at least some relief on the current situation. "The Land of Departure has been out of range since you all left for the worlds. No sign of it anywhere in the current place int time... Our theory is that some one used the belt turn it's universal clock forward, or backward on the timeline. We would use the belt we have to try and seek it out, but without knowing it's exact location, we'd just be wasting time."

He sank in his chair and rubbed both sides of his forehead. He spun around and pushed a button on a large microphone that was centered to the side of his keyboard. He held it and spoke; "Yo D-Boyz, we got a large batch of people here that could use a tour. Do me a solid and just... keep em occupied until further notice."
    "Roger that, boss!" a voice squawked back.
    With that off his mind, he looked back to Hikaru, who held his throbbing forehead that was caused by Kaida's wrath. He and Aux left without any word, so he couldn't really blame her. He just wished she didn't hit him as hard...

"You! Peekaboo!" he commanded, pointing at him.
    "It's Hikaru..." he murmured back.
    "Whoever you are, you got some answers to give! You, Kaida and Yue are going to the Council Room. Everybody else; GET THE HELL OUTTA MY COMM CENTER!" He stood up and made his way to a lever on the east side of the room. He aggressively pulled it down, and caused the entire platform, which took up a good sixty percent of the room, to drop like a centered elevator, bringing the group of people, along with their problems, out of frame and out of DJ's mind.

~ Krowley can now be called Hikaru!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

One second, Aden's Keyblade had been swiping towards Anora and Raisor. The very next second, he was falling flat on his rear. Jarred by the sudden change and by the impact against the floor, his Keyblade vanished. Next to him, Raisor had also suddenly fallen. It took him a moment, but he managed to add two and two together.

He scowled petulantly at the floor. "Stupid Stop magic," he grumbled, picking himself back up. He did think it was a little cheap to be using in sparring, but he had to admit, it would be pretty useful to learn. After that embarrassing defeat, though, he wasn't about to say that aloud.

He sighed. "I think it's safe to say that you won this round, Anora," he admitted, putting out his hand to shake. "Well played."

...Maybe he'd just ask her about the Stop magic later, after his pride had had sufficient time to lick its wound.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

Between Kels comment, Ananta hitting her, Glen flashing her, and Beuce hitting her over the head with an umbrella, there was going to be a lot of hell to pay. But before it got to that point, Karina heard DJ speak up answering one of her questions, and it wasn't an answer she was happy with. The couldn't find Land of Departure. The entire thing with points in time kind of confused Karina but she didn't pay mind to that. All she knew was the only place she had become comfortable with was gone.

Karina then turned her attention back to the people around her, trying to decide which one to pummel first. As it sat it was between Ananta and Beuce. The two that thought they could get away with hitting her. Glen would have been the top of her list for throwing Beuce at her but Cat seemed to have him under control. Karina's eyes darted between the two of them. Finally they rest on Ananta who happened to be closer now. Karina took a single step towards her when the floor started to move causing Karina to lose balance and fall backwards onto her butt. She watched as several people including Hikaru disappeared from her sight. Karina didn't bother getting up to beat up Ananta at the moment, the space they where in was too enclosed for her liking. Never the less it was going to come, and soon at that. Following would be Beuce, Glen, and Kel. But one at a time. She was still sore from the beating she took from Aux.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta kept her eyes on Karina after she hit her. What with Glen being completely stupid and doing stupid things. Of course, she watched Karina approach her but fall onto her butt as the platform moved. Ananta heard DJ beforehand, so she was prepared for it at the least. Looking at Karina on the floor, Ananta knelt down beside her. "Are you done yet?" she asked. Looking at her own hand, she clenched it. "Sorry about hitting you, but saying you hate all of us and damaging others' property isn't something a keyblade wielder should do." she paused, hoping Karina would listen to her. "And, well, computers are not easy to replace at that. In any case, are you okay? I mean..." and then she looked up and saw Kross standing clueless. "Who's that?" she asked Karina. "I mean, do you know his name?"

6. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel merely observed silently upon arrival in Central Haven. He thought he should make a grand entrance, stop the fighting that had broken out briefly after the numerous keybladers had arrived, and annoy everyone with his supposed "Superiority complex." He didn't really think he was superior to any of them of course, but that wasn't really the point. The point was, he just didn't feel like doing what was expected of him right now. The events at Beasts Castle gave him things to do and think about, so rather than pay attention to the others he decided to reach one of his contacts... One who had seemingly been to Beasts Castle. He closed his eyes and drowned out the noise around him. He made sure his mind was at least vaguely aware of what was going on with the others before establishing contact with his acquaintance.

As the connection was made, Steel found himself standing on thin air in the middle of a dark vortex. The primal energies that formed it felt close but appeared rather far off. Lightning struck constantly in various places, and small droplets of water made contact with his cloak, which he had wrapped around himself for inexplicable reasons. He waited silently in the eye of the storm, patiently staring at the spot in front of him as if he expected someone to pop out of thin air. Someone did of course. A young boy with silver hair simply popped into place. His simple white t-shirt and jeans, seemed to directly contrast his... powerful presence. He wore no shoes and was overly energetic bouncing on his feet as if he were excited about something. Steel knew better of course; this boy was hardly ever excited about anything.

"Why did you show Eon the events in another world?" Steel asked the boy. Said person merely shrugged and raised his eyebrows. "Right." Steel muttered. He knew how this worked; He had to ask a certain way. He thought over the words quickly, and repeated his question.
    "Miran, Miran, Sorry about the hassle,
    But just what were you doing over in Beasts Castle?"

Miran nodded his head, satisfied with Steel's wording.
    "Just having a bit of fun to brighten things deary.
    He was bored and so was I, nothing else really."

Steel chuckled to himself. "Well okay..." he started. "But the others and I allowed you to come out here to study the locals mirrors, so don't screw around with things too much."
    He chuckled as well before responding. "Don't worry, I know what's in the contract." He paused to take a good look at Steel's wrapped form before continuing. "So you had to release a seal, huh." It was not a question. Steel sighed.
    "Indeed."
    "How many?"
    "Two."
    "Stuck at four are we."
    "Well, yes... but enough about me."

Steel took a moment to think over his words carefully, though he was briefly side tracked when he sensed stop magic being cast. "Someone's having fun" He thought briefly before he shook his head and returned his attention to Miran.
    "So, have you met the evil queen's mirror?
    He's knowledgeable on many subjects I hear."

Miran gave a small smile.
    "That much is certain, a good friend he is too.
    I have to say though, that he reminds me of you.
    It has been fun to just learn and relax,
    but in just a while now, I'm going to head back."

Steel nodded in understanding; Miran had duties to attend to in the Realm from which he originally came.
    "Alright. Sorry I won't be able to see you off." He paused "If you run into Aura on your way back through, tell her I need to speak to her."
    Miran chuckled again. "Sounds like someone's in trouble..." He sang out. Before Steel could say anything however, The boy disappeared.

He sighed as he opened his eyes to see Chaos continuing to ensue around him. He quickly redid the "Seals" before unwrapping himself and tossing back his cape, scattering the water droplets that had accumulated there thanks to his mental excursion. He analyzed that he, Etrius, Base, D'daear, Stratos, Eon, and Luna were the ones of the group who had yet to speak. Though it should have been noted that the last of the aforementioned people wasn't really herself at the moment; he would have to find a way to deal with that parasite. Suddenly the platform was moving down, and the entire group was going with it. He saw Ananta try to apologize to Karina, though it most likely wasn't going to work. He considered trying to reason with Karina, as he knew one specific thing he could say that would most likely get her attention. If he was wrong however, he might face her wrath. It was a high risk, high return situation, but he was interrupted before he could think on it much further.

Ananta asked about Hikaru, and he suddenly realized that almost no one had realized who he was yet. So he prepared his stuck up demeanor and proclaimed with a smile: "What's wrong Ana? Don't you recognize our fearless leader?"

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor was just about to hit Aden, but as he got close, his vision went from being straight up to sideways, with him reflexively tucking inn while hitting the ground. He didn't mind dealing with magic in these sparring matches, but he kind of wished Anora wouldn't use Stop.

"Next time you're about to have us break our arms, let us know about that as well."
    He got up and dusted himself off.
    Aden had put his keyblade away, but Raisor wasn't sure he wanted to give up right there. Anora had gotten a free move off them, so he wanted compensation. Looking over to Anora, he grinned his oh-so-slightly evil grin.

"Well, since Aden doesn't want to spar anymore, how about you and I go one-on-one?"
    Hoping Anora would agree, he started stretching out his arms. Most of the time Raisor never really fought with all he had, just in the case something might happen that he would need all of his energy, but he was ready to take it seriously against Anora for that little Stop move of hers.

8. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora smiled, taking Aden's hand. "I have to bring my own strengths to the table." She laughed, making sure that Aden was alright. It was a little fun, and she knew the two wouldn't get hurt, they were strong. But of course she knew what this might entail. With every push she got weaker and weaker. But she never used the excuse of her weak heart to get out of things. She knew of she feared what nau happen that nothing would change, she would never get stronger, never be worthy to protect the worlds, and fear itself led to darker things that she would not allow into her heart. So she stayed quiet about her painful jabs, sucked it up and fought, not only against heartless or nobodies, or the boys, but against her restrictions. She liked to think she changed since she left her home of Vamacara. It seems that feeling an almost never ending darkness gets you realizing that life is risky, and you cant go through life being safe.
    Looking to Raisor she lifted her chin, her serene smile curled her light pink lips. Raisor was an interesting case, confident, head strong, but she knew there was something else, maybe something that he hadn't showed her just yet.
    "One on one?... Alright." She said, grasping her keyblade. "And I promise not to use Stop this time" she laughed, the sound was like wind chimes in a soft breeze.
    Stepping back she took her position. "Aden, you can be our referee since Lea isnt here." She said.
    Focusing on Raisor, the white haired mystic kept her eyes and thoughts on the man as she stepped into a defensive stance, getting ready to dodge.

(Sorry if anything is wrong, I've been on a bus since earlier in the morning)

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Grinning like a child at an amusement park, Raisor got into his stance. Many would think he was crazy, but Raisor had managed to work on his form a bit since training. Normally, a person would keep some sort of defense in his stance and try to give as little an opening as possible, but the way Raisor worked was a little different. His stance involved standing at an easy-going position, with his two feet at a 90-degree form, with one arm holding his keyblade on his shoulders while the other was kept in his pocket. Normally it wouldn't be a good idea, but Raisor had managed to get it down that he could always get in a swing fast enough by moving his free arm onto his keyblade and swinging with as much speed as possible with both of his arms, getting in a attack or blocking an opponents move, using his back left to shift his weight where needed and keep a strong form.. His legs were also at an angle where he was able to quickly move in case he got surrounded or taken from a side other than the front. It wasn't perfect, but no stance was exactly perfect.

"Just make sure you're ready. I don't want to send you flying," He replied to her, while waiting for an opportunity.
    The one thing he had yet to perfect was his first strike, which still gave him a slight bit of trouble. He somewhat hoped that Anora would come at him, but if not, he'd have to run fast enough to swing his keyblade before she got a chance to block it. If she couldn't stop it, he planned to stop just before hitting her, but he tried not to assume anything in a fight.

"Hey Aden, make sure you keep a close eye out. I want you to make sure I'm not holding back."

10. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

Anora bent her knees, her hands by her face which clenched the kingdomkey, the blade facing her opponent at a slant. Her eyes was locked with Raisor's. After a moment of keeping still she took slow steps to begin her circling him, finding a vantage point. He was strong, a bit cocky as could be seen from his stance, but he definitely was not an idiot. He knew whay he was doing, even if Anora could not understand. She was always on her toes, ready to jump, or roll away from an attack. She said nothing, and instead continued her side stepped circling until she was on his side. She was at a safe distance away, not too far to cast a spell, but she would try to go without the spell as the beginning, assuming that he would suspect it to be her first move. Instead she did something that would push her.
    Without a moment hesitation, she sprinted toward him, than changed gears at last minute, using a roll to get behind him to attack.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina started to nod like she understood Ananta, not saying anything. Karina seemed to be calm at first, but that was all an act. She was done with Ananta, she was done with everyone. A low growl could be heard coming from Karina. At first it looked like she was about to get up and shake it off, but instead she launched herself at Ananta, tackling her to the ground. "Stay away from me. Don't talk to me, don't touch me!" Karina yelled as she lifted her fist. "You act like you are my mother. News flash, you are not! No one is! I left my family and you won't take there place, no one will and I don't want you to be. I hate my family! Just piss off already!" With that Karina swung her fist at Ananta's face. She was starting to reach her limit.

12. Krowley Moderator

As the group fell down the large, vertical hall of dim lighting, Hikaru recalled the similar feeling he got when back in Wonderland. Though in this case instead of freefalling, he was stationary on a platform surrounded by people he should, but barely knew. The wizard Merlin, he had ready many books on, but was always pictured like Yen Sid in terms of discipline and angry eyebrows. In terms of wielders, he only really been to worlds with maybe half of them or so. And if what he feared was true, then he wouldn't get the opportunity.

The Order had a very select way of dealing with people that interrupt or meddle within the world order. While the true Krowley, leader of the order was almost like a father to him, Hikaru knew the consequences he would face if valuable technology was taken. He knew and didn't care... all in the hopes of retrieving a friend who wanted nothing to do with him... Maybe if he had brought Kaida along things would have gone differently? Aux always respected her more as a fighter and she was more prone to getting him to co-operate then he ever could. All he could do now was hang his head and avoid any unnecessary eye contact with the people surrounding him. He had shamed himself, and the people he represented by trying to do something he had no chance of succeeding in.

As his head hung in shame, he saw that the whittled wold Kaida made for him was still cracked in two on the ground. Yue had luckily warped it along with the rest of them. He bent down to scoop up both pieces, while feeling the lion Aux had burned, deep in his pocket. He thought it almost ironic really... His friend made him a wolf, and was teased that he was the omega; the weak link. And like the laws of nature, he could not survive without the Alpha. Sure, he found a pack, but no more then betas were among him in a battle with beasts far outside their current potential. And yet, he didn't have any right to blame them. It was his fault, and he would face his punishment as such.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Meanwhile, in the realm of darkness...

Rapunzel and Belle were placed in sleeping pods next to Snow White. All three sat neatly placed in a row next to four open caskets for the remaining princesses that needed capture. In front of them, stood Aux and Vanitas, awaiting the always tardy Nequa to regroup and receive their next order from No Heart.
    "Horseman is quite the delivery boy... why doesn't he just capture the princesses while we get down to bigger business?" Vanitas questioned.
    "I doubt he would be able to travel to all worlds fast enough without the interferences we continue to face. To be honest, I'm surprised you're still complaining on the matter... You got the opportunity to unleash your potential and install fear. What more does your half heart desire?"
    Vanitas stayed quiet and eyed him through his mask. "I thought the old man told you to stop talking to Xehanort." Vanitas had only half a heart, but encompassed in it, was pure darkness. Xehanort himself was the one who extracted it from Ventus to create the offspring that was the cruel boy.
    "I find he's much easier to talk to then you or Nequa... You want chaos, and her desires are still a mystery... I just want answers to things I have yet to understand?"
    "If you want pillow talk so much, why not run to your little puppies? They follow you around enough... the one with the mask takes a real shine to you despite being an obstacle. Maybe that's why you can't finish it off... too much of a soft spot."
    Aux remained silent and chose to ignore his words.
    "Sorry, maybe I shouldn't be calling your good buddy an 'it.' From my standpoint that's all he is. A singular thing that stops you from your precious darkness. That one light you refuse to extinguish... Or two now, as I understand it. Must tick you off how they're like little nightlights in your abyss. If I were you I'd best turn em off for good. Unless of course, you're afraid of the darkness?"
    Aux stayed silent but could feel his words pierce his mind.

"Looky looky what I brought!" Nequa cried out, arriving.
    "Your late.. How is it, you depart first, but arrive last? What possible reason do you have?" Aux questioned.
    "Nothing yet, but it's about 40% finished now that you mention it!" she replied, with a most enigmatic response.
    "And why'd you bring a kid along?... I thought No Heart said no more abducting..." Vanitas mentioned at the sight of the small girl that lay lifeless over Nequa's shoulder.
    "You brought a member of the Order here!" Aux barked. It was only at closer inspection did he recognize the versatile mage up close.
    "If that's what our biggest threat look's like, I'd say we have our work cut out for us."

"You should not underestimate them," No Heart warned, approaching them.
    "And why do you keep popping up out of no where?" Vanitas asked, overlooking his warning.
    "A good planner has his timing down to the second. And I told you that I would take her on my own accord."
    "She was in the way, I was there anyways, whaddya want from me? Geeez, y'know most people just say thank you."
    No Heart looked at her comical stance and care nothing attitude with little amusement. "I'm beginning to suspect whether or not your intentions to this cause are still in warranty."
    Nequa took the joking tone down and placed the girl an empty case before looking to No Heart. "And I'M beginning to question whether you remember who got you to this point... I handle things in my own way, but it all leads to the same endgame. I'm just having more fun with it."

The first time she had spoken out of turn to No Heart cause both Aux and Vanitas to turn their heads to the master to see what he would do.

"So be it," he calmly said. "Pack up everything and move out. Our attack on Central Haven will proceed according to schedule. Gather all the princesses and hostages. We move out in 2 hours..." Vanitas looked at him with disgust at how easily he submitted.
    "Are you kidding me?" Vanitas spoke out. "Since when does she garner your respect while I get grunt work?"
    "Everyone does their fair part," Aux intervened.
    "Said the guy's lap dog... If this is how it's gonna be, I'll just do things my own way. Screw your plan and your predictions. All I've seen us do is abduct and hide... Well I'm done with it! I'm taking Ventus and-"
    Master No Heart fired an orb of dark fire at Vanitas, blasting him high enough to be launched over the caskets and skidding across the paved pathway. He held his chest as a large amount of pain festered into his body. "Why... does it hurt so much?" he asked, trying to get up.

"Fool... Days after your birth, did you honestly think all that power was yours? Since the moment you three were recruited, I have been controlling your power to the extent of the mission at hand. From the second I got the opportunity, a special tracer was placed on each of your keyblades to watch your every move and control the very power you possess."
    Vanitas grunted as he tried to lift himself up. "I'll call that bluff... You don't have that kind of power"
    "On the contrary foolish boy, this power is as old as time itself. It's darkness you see, crafted by witchcraft to channel the darkness within every heart." No Heart approached him and pointed to a small orb embedded on his keyblade.
    [​IMG]

"These are my eyes... following every step you take and channeling your very darkness."
    He watched in horror as the eye shifted to look at him.
    "So until you prove you are a valuable asset, you will get no reward and give no lip. You have your orders, now carry them out..." No Heart rose up and left Vanitas in his pain. "You are dismissed... You now have 1 hour and 55 minutes."
    He turned his back to him and walked past Aux and Nequa.
    "Master..." Aux began. "What became of Yen Sid? I didn't see you bring him in."
    Nequa tilted her head in curiosity as well.
    Without stopping to address it, he continued walking. "He is no longer our concern."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GROUND FLOOR 01 REACHED"

A systematic voice dictated, as sliding doors flung open to reveal a bright white corridor. After being in such dimly lit spaces, it took a while for Hikaru's eyes to adjust to the brighter atmosphere. But once they were, he felt a bit glad to see the familiar surroundings. This was his home as far back as he could remember. He lived in the districts below and entered the academy after gaining the keyblade just over a year ago. He would love to get back into his old surroundings if not for the immense amount of trouble he was in.

"I say, where is this 'crew' young DJ spoke of?" Merlin asked. Looking at their height level, they looked around for anyone that might look affiliated to the teen youth in any way.
    "Hey, down here!" a white feather hand waved above, causing all eyes to lower at the sight of three white ducks in bright colored clothes. One in green, one in red, and one in blue.
    "Are you the new arrivals?" the one in red asked.
    "Erm, I suppose?" Merlin replied. "You are the... DJ boys?"
    "D-Boyz!" the one in green corrected. Their speech sounded a lot like the bandito; Donald from the Kingdom of the Sun. Their squawking speech pattern was very similar.
    "That's right, DJ hired us as his personal tech support team!" the one in blue added.
    "Yes, but uh... what are you called individually?"
    "The one in red's Huey, the blue; Dewey and the green one is Dewey," Yue dictated, trying to rush things along.
    "Hey, you can't just identify us by our clothes!" Huey argued.
    "Yeah, not like we all share the same personality!" Louie agreed.
    Yue rushed past them, dragging Kaida and Hikaru along with her. "Not my problem. I have to get these four to have a little chat with the real Krowley."
    "Four?" Merlin asked.
    "Your statement of Camelot is the only one I'd trust. So yes, all four of us. The rest can explore as they please."
    "Oh such a pity," Merlin lamented. "I wished to see if the library had improved since my last visit.
    Yue, along with the other three left across the hallway to a grander staircase, leaving the three ducks to show them around.

"So I was kinda thinking they could go the training grounds. I'm sure they could to do plenty of toughening up there!" Huey suggested.
    "They don't need to get stronger, they need to get smarter!" Dewey rebutted.
    "Half of them don't even look like they can read!"
    "Then they need to go the hall of records even more!"
    "Yeah, but guys, what about the Main Hall?! Master Lea says he found some new keybladers and-"
    "Not now Louie!" they both yelled in unison.
    "We could just let them decide?" Louie suggested timidly.
    "Yeah!" Huey agreed
    "Sound good!" Dewey concurred.
    These three didn't always seem to get along, but it was clear that each had their values and was willing to put aside squabbles in favor of compromise.

Who will you go with?

> Huey (Go to the training grounds and improve your physical fortitude!)
    > Dewey (Visit the Hall of Records and learn of keyblade lore, the Order, and many other things)
    > Louie: (Visit the main Hall where Lea is said to have found some new keybladers wandering about)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  13. Mysty Unknown

Eon was not paying much attention to the events that had transpired since leaving Beast's Castle. He was to absorbed from his own despair to notice any form of change. He only walked when needed. His attention was completely destroyed, the only thought in his mind was that to get stronger. With these three duck things appearing, one of the solutions was just ahead. A training ground meant for keyblade wielders.

A look of determination and commitment planted itself across Eon's face as he stared down this path. "I'm going to the training grounds." He spoke aloud, not directing it towards anyone. His voice was calm and deep. He moved over to the duck named Huey, spawning his keyblade to his side.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

In a turn of events that was both surprising and not so surprising the group was now descending in a elevator. Now as for what was not so surprising was the fact that Karina was still pissed, Ananta slapping her didn't help in that at all. With them being in an enclosed space like this, they were pretty much in the cage with a lion right now. Still it didn't end there since from what he hard heard Ananta had actually made an attempt to apologize, something that he didn't foresee working well.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the apology attempt start off well and go downhill. Along with some screaming about how she hated a number things, Karina prepared to strike Ananta while she was on the ground. However before her fist could make contact, Kel took hold of her wrist.

Since it was clear that he didn't care about the severe likely hood of him getting hurt, he held her wrist as the elevator stopped, revealing three ducks waiting, one of which mentioned a training grounds. "See, there a place where you can go let off some steam as oppose to pummeling someone in a elevator." It was then that Kel released his hold on her wrist and thought about where he should go. Being as how he could think up a reason to go to all three places, there were two that gained the most attention. In the end he choose to follow Dewey to the library. "Guess I'll go see what the Hall of Records has."

15. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce watched the events transpire, what with Karina being a she-dog and Ananta failing at apologies. "Kel that is probably the ballsiest thing anyone has ever done in the history of ever. I appreciate that." He said, stepping forward out of the elevator and looking down at the three ducks. He briefly glanced at Eon, noting that he seemed a bit on edge. He wondered what actually did happen in their world...Maybe his crush fell for a vampire. Yeah! That's definitely it! Seeing as there was no need to ask what was wrong as he had already figured it out, Beuce purged the thought from his mind. He considered his choices, but the one he made was obvious to him. He needed to gather knowledge where he could. Stepping next to the duck in blue, Dewey, he noticed some odd looks at his choice. "...what? I can be smart too! We all know he was talking about Ananta when he said some of us couldn't read!" Said Beuce, blatantly insulting the green haired woman. To be fair, she wasn't exactly the bright type. And plus, he had seen the wad of muscle she could turn herself into with her plot device of a necklace, the dreaded mananta. Standing there, he awaited whom he guessed would join him in his trip. Base, possibly Stratos, and Steel. Steel was more or less an absolute guess based on sizing him up at a glance, though.

16. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna closed her eyes as she opened them, she saw Central Haven. "Wow!" Mira sat down in a corner of Luna's heart. Luna started walking with the group as she heard all this news. She then saw 3 small ducks, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. "I'll go with Louie." Luna walked toward Louie as she felt a violent air loom between Ananta and Karina. "A piece of advice........I'd stay out of it if I were you." Mira spoke toward Luna. As she listened, Luna nodded toward Mira's piece of advice.

((OOC: Won't be able to post since I now live in a wifi-less house. So I'm posting at school and I'm not sure when I'll have wifi back))

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta was prepared for the attack. What with her past experiences with Karina. As she laid there and listened to Karina, she blinked at her. Before she raised her fist, Ananta spoke. "At least you have a family to go back to. I have nobody. A lot of us don't have anybody." she said. The fist rose and soon was launched at Ananta's face. Closing her eyes, she felt the punch connect with her face and her head instinctively moved with the punch. Turning her head back to Karina, a little bit of blood trickled out of Ananta's mouth. "But you guys are my family now...and no matter what you do to me, Karina, I'm still going to love you all as such. No matter how much you hate me, no matter how much we fight, I'll love you like a sister." she smiled at her. "Now...get...off!" she said, shoving Karina off of her. Standing up as they reached the bottom, Ananta wiped the blood from her lip and rubbed her cheek. As she rubbed, she muttered Cura and let the magic seep into her wound and heal it. Looking around, Ananta spied Kross again and walked over to him. She heard talking and saw Yue dragging Kaida and Hikaru off. Frowning, Ananta sighed, and stopped behind Kross. Tapping his shoulder, she waited for him to turn around. When he did, she smiled again. "Wanna go to the Main Hall? I'd like to meet these new keybladers. Oh, my name is Ananta, too!" she said, patting his shoulder.

18. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"All right, I'll watch," Aden agreed. Relaxing his stance and waving a finger at the two of them, he said in his best Lea impression, "And no funny business! Got it memorized?"

Anora and Raisor both moved into ready positions. Aden recognized Raisor's new favorite opening stance—one that could pose a serious threat if he ever pulled off a strong enough opening move to go with it; his execution wasn't always consistent. Aden was pleasantly surprised, though, to see Anora attempt to circumvent Raisor's stratagem by dodging behind him. Given this new development, Aden predicted that Anora's next move, should her dodge prove successful, would be to fire off a spell of some sort or another, as that was her strength. He wondered if Raisor would be caught off guard and leave himself vulnerable, or if he would be able to counter Anora's next strike.

One advantage to refereeing was getting to observe the strategies and fighting styles of his fellow Keywielders, either to draw from, or to learn to counter.

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat could hardly believe what was happening. Things seemed to move so quickly. As the platform began to bring them all down, she took her foot off of Glen's back and braced herself for whatever they might find. Of course, there were still squabbles between wielders here and there, but she really wasn't in the mood to deal with any of it right now. Eventually, they reached the ground, and were greeted by three ducks who sounded an awful lot like one of the bandits she'd encountered in the Kingdom of the Sun. She'd been tuning out most of it until one of them stated that half of the group looked like they couldn't read. She did chuckle softly at that and started to pay more attention to their debate. Once they'd calmed down, it seemed like everyone had three places they could go: the training grounds, the Hall of Records or the main hall. Given why she started this journey in the first place, Cat knew exactly where she was going to go. She walked up to them and approached the one in blue. He was holding a little laptop and looked up at her. She bent down to compensate for the difference in height.
    "Uh, Dewey, right? Would you mind showing me where the Hall of Records is?" She heard another wielder, whose name she didn't know, state that he'd be headed that way as well. He didn't seem too rowdy, and with all the bickering going on between Ananta and Karina, it'd be nice to get away from it all anyway. She moved over to him and held out her hand. "I don't think we've met before. My name's Cat."

20. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

"Hymn of Pepper Island"

Kross looked from left to right. The machinery here, while amazing held a slight annoyance. While he hesitantly went on the elevator, the slight momentary shake almost brought him off of his feet, good thing he had good balance. He stayed still, clutching onto the rails of the elevator. It was startling to put it lightly, and he wasn't used to things like this.As the elevator stopped and opened, he managed to regain his footing and hesitantly followed, only to see three little ducklings in the way, bickering amongst themselves. He ignored most of it until they mentioned something strange, three paths, three ways to go. He looked at the one in blue, he needed to know more about the order anyway, but as he took a step forward, someone stopped him, a green haired girl he hadn't seen before. She walked up to him and started speaking, so he turned and paid attention. He frowned at her proposition, this was no time to visit with key wielders, he needed to know more about this world. Then she introduced herself. "Ananta."He repeated, making sure he got her name right. Her hand on his shoulder didn't go unnoticed. He nodded a bit, smiling. He was honestly uncomfortable, he didn't like worlds like this, too enclosed and too cold.."You can call me kross."He said. After about a minute of meditating on her offer, he gave in, nodding."Let's go to the Main Hall then."He said, he could return to the library another time.