Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

Swiping away some of the lingering dust that was floating around his face, Kel looked around at the place that they were now in and saw that it was quite the improvement compared to Camelot, technology wise that is. Surrounding them in the room was a ton of various machines that he had no idea what they did. He wasn't a stranger to technology, but this was something else all together. All this had Kel admiring all the things that were situated in the room and Merlin was talking to some DJ person, one of the monitors flashed an New Arrivals alarm, which was followed by the appearance of the rest of their group and two people he didn't quite recognize.

"So let me be the first to ask the following questions. Where are we and who's the blond chick and blue haired guy in armor?" Strange thing was, the armor that the blue hair guy was wearing was extremely similar to the one Krowley wore. Sure he could've put two and two together to get an answer to one of his questions, but he'd rather wait til someone who actually knews the answer to his question answers him. As for the blond he again could assume who she was, but again choose to wait and see.

2. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida was pretty sure she had already previously explained where they were all heading. And when they had gotten to the world, Kaida told them all to wait a minute. This was to be able to get Replay to beam them into the world. When they were beamed in, the room was filled with complete strangers. A lot of them too, and it only confused her. Kaida walked over to Replay and spoke, "What's with the party?"

"I don't know? Let's ask the host... OH WAIT! THERE IS NONE... BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE CONFIRMED THIS."

"You mean to tell me you just suddenly got... one two..." Kaida began to count in a rushed manner and continued, "Twenty people in this room all at once? Oh man... and you haven't thrown the monitor yet?"

At that precise moment, the monitor was broken. And the boy behind the desk slammed his face into the keyboard, which on the broken monitor screen began to show the typed phrase, ntyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

"I-I didn't mean for you to actually go through with that... uh... DJ.... DJ are you alive?"
    "Shutting down... Don't reboot. Just let me go obsolete."

Kaida let out a sigh and heard her name spoken, she looked around to see because she recognized the voice immediately. When she finally did find Hikaru in the room, needless to say, she was pissed off. Kaida put on a fake smile and walked over to him and crossed her arms, "Oh hey, Hikaru. How've you been?"
    "It's been... rocky. It's really great to see you though. I can't tell you how glad I am to see an old familiar face."

Kaida's smile quickly changed into fury and she felt her left hand ball up into a fist and she swung it straight at Hikaru's face. She gave it a moment to sink in before she screamed, "THE FEELING IS NOT MUTUAL."

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta appeared in the puff of smoke and, for a minute, she thought she was back on her own world. Blinking her eyes and rubbing them, she opened them to see that she was not on Crystallis. "Oh my god, look at all of this technology." she said, placing her hands on her cheeks and smiling at it. "I missed computers..." she murmured before turning to the group. They were quite lively. And...DJ, from what somebody was yelling, seemed to have no respect for computers. "Have some respect for these computers, man..." Ananta sighed. Taking a look at everyone, it seemed all of the people from the Land of Departure were here. "Um so...I see we're here but...why did this blonde girl...just punch that blue hai-" Ananta was about to ask who that blue haired kid was before she examined him. Full body suit. Belt. Big feet... "KROWLEY?!" she exclaimed, looking at him. Crossing her arms, she thought a little bit at all of this. "So...this blonde girl...Kaida, right? Why did you call Krowley Hikaru? And...hum..." Ananta sighed. "We have some bad news from the world we went to...looks like Nequa kidnapped a sword and some girl with magic named Mizu..." Ananta said. Thinking back to it, she sighed and looked at her hands. "I tried to save her...but..."

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Things moved really fast after they'd left Corona. Kaida had led them to this... odd new world, and before she knew it they were all suddenly in a room with all the other wielders, and a few others that she didn't recognize. She didn't really feel like getting tangled up in their affairs at the moment, but when Kaida greeted one of the guys she'd seen earlier in the Land of Departure, she got more than a little curious. She wouldn't have recognized him if it hadn't been for the suit he wore, but he wasn't wearing that weird helmet anymore. Ananta chimed in and called him Krowley while Kaida seemed to know him as Hikaru. She moved back toward one of the walls and leant up against it, crossing her arms and trying her best to sit back and observe how things began to unfold. She was too upset to really involve herself, and she knew that chiming in right now wouldn't be smart... unless there was some kind of lead on Rapunzel.
    She owed her new friends that much at least.

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce looked around at the futuristic looking room they were in. Merlin had magically transported them somewhere with his wizardry powers. Maybe that stick he had was actually like a rod of ages or something. Whatever the cause, he was certainly a good mage to be able to pull off straight up teleportation. He'd have to pay attention to that guy if he ever began rambling about magic. In the room were several of his keyblade wielding companions. "Base! Hey man! What happened in your world?" That's when a system began blaring something about new arrivals. "Welp, here come the others. Thought we were missing a few." In popped Glen, Etrius, and two others he didn't really know yet. One of them was blonde. He still needed blonde. Although, he had enough sense to realize that he should probably not get in the way of a whole friendly reunion thing with Krowley and...

Holy crap. Krowley's mask was off. "Duuude! Krowley! You like like a male, slightly Jamaican version of my sister!" He exclaimed, inspecting his face. Once he had gotten over the excitement of seeing the mask man's face, he looked around at all the other wielders. He always did like to find out what exactly happened in their worlds. "So, What's the story?" He questioned them.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

Before Karina could protest or get away Eclipse had warped them somewhere else. Karina was in awe of everything around her. All the computer monitors, everything. She had not seen anything like it. But then the realization of what had just happened kicked in. She had been forced to come here without option. Eclipse barely explained what was going on or why she needed them to go with her. She had just now realized who Eclipse was referring to when she said Lea. Blaze, the man she didn't listen to a word or what he said when he found his way to Land of Departure. As Eclipse and DJ talked Karina started to wander around the small area poking at some of the screens, trying to make sense of what was on them. Then the rest of the group showed up. "Oh great..." She mumbled under her breath. "So I get that you need us here because of the whatever was going on between Hikaru and Aux. But why do you need all of the? What the hell is going on here? Why can't any of us go back to Land of Departure? I demand answers!" Karina called out over everyone's chattering. "And if you don't grant me that much them I am going to leave!" Karina summoned her keyblade full well ready to transform it into a keyblade glider and fly out of that place. She didn't know where she was or how she would get back to LoD but she was going to find a way. This was not right. No one could force her to stay everyone. She had proved that when she ran away from her world and joined with the other keyblade wielders. In all honesty the new faces and place made her really uncomfortable and she wanted to get back to a place of greater comfort for her. A place to relax before whatever was coming next came. As Karina paced she passed Beuce punching him in the arm. "That is for getting into my head." She said angrily.

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"Ha!"

Aden swiped his Keyblade at Raisor, who effortlessly parried the strike. They'd been sparring against each other for some time now in the main hall of Central Haven. He'd been there a long time, ever since...

After the long fight with Ratigan (which Aden had missed most of when he slipped off of his cog after an attack by the crime lord) and Glen's sealing of the Baker Street Keyhole, the group of Keywielders had suddenly been spirited away to another worldfinally one where he was human again—to stand before Vanitas, the dark Keywielder, who had been interfering with the worlds alongside Aux and Nequa.

Thinking about the masked villains, Aden struck heavily at Raisor, his fury with the three briefly fueling him.

But then havoc had erupted; a monster of some sort attacked the castle, and Vanitas set off after a woman fleeing the castle. What was special about that specific woman eluded Aden, but he knew that she must be important in some way. But as he was thinking, the group of Keywielders had split up, and Aden had been left behind. Trying to stay calm, he looked around frantically...but that was when the flood of panicked people flew from the castle. Aden found himself being pushed out of the way, battered, shoved, and quickly he was knocked to the ground. He wanted to raise his Keyblade to ward the people off, but hesitated, as they were innocents. Try as he might, he couldn't stand back up with the swarm of people running about, kicking and tripping and trampling over him. To Aden's bemusement, his last thought before blacking out was of the irony of a future leader being run into the ground by a people in chaos.

What must have been hours later, he came to to see someone leaning over him. Startled, Aden shot into a sitting position, ready to stand and summon his Keyblade, but his beaten body was having none of that. Almost instantly he crumpled into the fetal position. "Whoa, there!" the masked person exclaimed, putting his hands up. "Cool down! I'm a friend! See?" Thus speaking, the man pulled out a Potion and tossed it to Aden. He was too exhausted to do anything but take the man at his word, and so he greedily guzzled the Potion down. "You're one of Hikaru's group, then?" the man questioned as Aden uneasily stood. Aden looked at the man quizzically. "Krowley?" the man clarified, and Aden nodded. "Gotcha. You can call me Blaze. Commit it to memory, alright?"

Blaze—whom he later learned was named Lea—brought him to this new world, Central Haven, to train. Later he found Anora there, whom he had met all the way back in Deep Jungle, and Raisor, from The Great Forest and beyond. And so the three of them had continued to train together, under the Order's eye and care, and steadily grew stronger.

During his sparring with Raisor, Aden thought he heard some sort of commotion somewhere else inside the building, and was momentarily distracted in wondering what it was about.

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor began to lapse into memory while fighting Aden. He had joined up with the other keybladers to fight against the enemy that came against them, but he had no idea what would have happened afterward. He blocked and parried against Aden's strikes, and while he wasn't going to admit it out loud, Aden had gotten better at fighting. Something Raisor thought he was really good at. His mind began to go on a train of thought through what he had done...

Arriving at the Land of Departure, Raisor thought he was a fighter. He trained for as long as he could to help others, but never tried to show off his skills. He was modest enough to know there were other fighters stronger than him out in the worlds, but he had trouble finding a real challenge. He joined the summons to help in the coming crisis, but also so that he could fight a real challenge. After getting to the Land of Departure, he left soon after to Baker Street, meeting up with Aden and Eon, as well as Glen eventually.

He quickly blocked another strike from Aden, and swung at him from above. While Raisor was sure of his strengths, he didn't realize how much he actually was hurting himself. Thinking back on it, maybe he shouldn't have tried to keep to himself as much as he should have...

Going through Baker Street to help Olivia and stop Ratigan was certainly a chore for Raisor. He fought heartless after heartless, just getting bored with all the lowly battles. He wanted a challenge to test his skills. They ran all around town trying to find Ratigan, and eventually the group had cornered him at a clock tower. He fought with everything he had, but the only problem he had was how tired he was getting. Raisor had always believed a fight should be fair against opponents, but this rat hadn't a care for that. They fought as hard as they could, with Aden being knocked out of it after a time. Eventually the group finished the fight, and after a close free-fall from their friends, they managed to close the keyhole at Baker Street; though that wasn't quite the end of it.

After closing the hole at Baker Street, the group ended up at a castle with a huge group of keybladers. With no time to think, they all ended up splitting up into 2 groups and went to help out the people of the world. Raisor had chosen to follow a masked boy and other keybladers, only to find their path blocked by a giant pumpkin. That last bit actually annoyed him a little bit still. Since he wasn't in the world for that long, he couldn't really have known what was going on, but what he really knew was that he wanted to keep fighting, even though now he would have told himself that it would have been a good idea to leave. Raisor had a bad habit of wanting to get in to fights just for the fun of it, even if he wanted to protect people, which he never really thought about. Soon enough the pumpkin was beat as well, though the boy in the mask managed to get away. The other group managed to save some civilians inside a castle, and they all returned to Land of Departure; or at least all of them but Raisor.

He didn't know why, but he had fallen behind the rest of the group and didn't get back to the Land of Departure. He hit his limit going back and fell to a new world; ended up falling asleep right in the middle of a bamboo forest. He was woken up by the voices of others, and found yet even more keybladers. He knew Glen, but was introduced to others known as Flora and Karina. They tried to help Ping, who's real name was Mulan and was a female trying to get into the army to help her family; but that didn't turn out exactly as he had hoped it would. The first part was when a fight broke out that he didn't want part in, but someone thought it was a good idea to punch him for the first hit. Maybe that was when he was losing his touch. Getting punched in the face, not a good experience. He remembered helping Ping get into the army, though the general wasn't so sure of her, and after a time, they went to investigate a cave. Though this was the part where he began to get foggy.

The cave was full of heartless, even though Mushu, the dragon accompanying Mulan, had told them that their enemy, Shan-Yu, would be there. Raisor just felt like fighting at that point, and he did exactly that. But after the fight, he blacked out. Whether it was just before the fight ended or right after, there was no telling. All he remembered was waking up and everyone was gone. He went outside and the village where the army was staying was burned. As Raisor was ready to go back to the Land of Departure, his legs gave way and he fell to the ground. He didn't know why, but he was completely exhausted. He had tried to keep to himself and fight as much as he could without much care except for the fun, and he realized at that point how much of a mistake it was. There really wasn't much point in going into a fight if you weren't physically ready, whether you yourself could tell or not, and apparently he wasn't able to tell. Raisor had stayed on the ground unable to move for the longest time. Eventually a figured walked toward him, and he looked over. "My, my, my," The figured had spoken, "If this isn't a surprise. I can't believe you were left behind here". Raisor wasn't sure how he had known about him, and he looked familiar, but he wasn't able to help. But the figure introduced himself as "Blaze", which Raisor didn't believe for an instant; and then Raisor was given a choice. Stay behind to just leave the fight and not finish what he started, or go with him and train. Raisor took the latter.

His memories started to leave again. He learned that "Blaze" was really Lea, and Aden had also ended up there, as well as another keyblader named Anora. They have been training for all this time, and Raisor wanted to learn from his mistakes. He didn't think his personality would change that quickly, but he'd learned he needed to depend on others more, and not try to fight just for the sake of fun.

Just dodging another swing from Aden, he noticed voices coming from somewhere else. He figured they were about to have guests, and made sure he was ready for whatever was planned for next.

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

Kaida stared at everyone who had addressed Hikaru as Krowley with confusion. She stood there as her anger slowly subsided and she raised an eyebrow, "Um... Krowley? What do you even... this isn't Krowley. This is Hikaru... unless Krowley was practicing some magic to look like Hika- HHHHHHHHHHA." Kaida went into shock and covered her mouth and backed off, "D-did I just punch the superior in the FACE oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no...." Kaida was holding her head and walking around at a frantic pace before she stopped and another comment made sunk in, "Wait... wait wait wait wait wait. WHAT happened to Mizu?!" Kaida grabbed onto the desk and lowered herself to the floor, "Heart rate getting worse the stress is getting to me this isn't what I signed up for oh man I punched the superior in the face because he's disguised as my friend who ran off without me to go search for another friend and left me alone so I did my best to work things out but it just didn't work in the end because I failed my mission I've made more enemies than friends and now Mizu has gone missing and I'm surrounded by people I don't know and I can't... I can't... I can't... oh no..." Kaida put her head on her knees as she started to hyperventilate.

10. Glen Returned from the dead

The entire time that things were going crazy, Glen stood there without a word. It wasn't out of sense, or him wanting to observe the situation, it was just him being so shocked he had difficulty putting words out. Not only had they been abducted and taken to a foreign world, but Krowley had no mask on now, Karina was flipping out, and now Kaida was panicking too? Was he next to lose his sanity? Had he ever really had that anyway? Maybe he should do something to calm them down, and some part of him genuinely wanted to, but he decided to avoid it.

He let out a short laugh and pointed at Kaida. "You punched your boss? You are so screwed!" he said, finding the situation far more amusing than he should. He was about to continue, before he took notice now of just how bad Karina's freakout really was. If somebody didn't do something, she would surely destroy the entire place, knowing how aggressive she could be from his time in land of dragons. Ideas began hurrying through his mind. Maybe he could talk to her, but that would wind up with him being killed. Maybe he could get somebody else to talk to her, but that could result in him being attacked anyway.

Suddenly a suitable idea came into mind, sort of. She needed a distraction, and it had to be one that would surely keep her busy from destroying the place. After seeing what her reaction to seeing Beuce again had been, it was fairly obvious that there was some level of dislike for him. Strolling casually over to Beuce, he had a sly smirk on his face. "Well, if you reeeeeally want to know what we did in that world...we sort of learned...well, to show you you're going to have to step onto my hands" he said, cupping his hands and making way for Beuce to step onto them. The very second he did so, Glen launched Beuce into the air and sent him crashing into Karina, making his plan a success and making Glen eligible for one of the bigger *******s of the SOS team.

11. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina was quite literally steaming with rage. If it was a cartoon smoke would be billowing out of her ears. She heard one blond hair girl she had never met having a breakout out and Glen laughing. Of course that ****** would laugh at something like that. This was not the worst of it however. Not long after Glen decided to throw Beuce at her. What the hell could that idiot be thinking. With keyblade already in hand, Karina was quite swift in swinging it around, catching Beuces side and redirecting his flight towards one of many computer monitors. "Ugh! You guys are ridiculous!" Karina screamed out smashing her fist on the surface behind her, a keyboard. Karina would have marched off to her own space, get away from them, but she didn't know where she was meaning that option was out the window. "I hate all of you!!!" Karina's frustration was at a boiling point now. Being around Karina would be a danger zone.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  12. CrownMoksha Decimo

In the span of a few minutes Kel had gotten the answer to one of his questions, which only confirmed the assumptions that he had. The blond girl known as Kaida had a freak over Krowley not being Krowley but Hikaru and how she'd just punched one of her superiors who was Krowley, but not the Krowley they knew. Not a single part of that made any sense to him so he choose to do the smart thing and leave it along, unfortunately things went downhill from there.

Along with the freakout of Kaida, Glen had started laughing at the situation and while that much didn't bother him in the slightest, what he did next caused him to question what he was thinking prior to his action. In an action he'd never expect to see, Glen launched Beuce right at Karina who retaliated by smacking Beuce into a monitor. Two things went through his mind at that point. First, he was hopping that they wouldn't get he bill for that and second things were about to get worst.

See Kel has only been to one world with Karina and her attention was mostly focused on Flora, who tried too hard to be her friend, so he still has a typical apathy towards her. However he has seen her get pissed over something trivial, which lead to her getting bitten by Ananta but that doesn't matter right now. The point was that she was likely to get mad (He intentionally used mad as a severe understatement). "How bout you not break anything in here and find a training dummy to brutally murder." Kel knew full well that she wasn't going to listen to him, in fact it was more likely that she'd get angrier, but as long as she didn't turn green, or red in her case, he figured that he could handle...most if not some of what she could dish out.

13. NikkiNoNo Destiny Islands Resident

"THUNDER!" Anora cast, lightning hitting the ground where Aden and Raisor fought, the clashing of the strike echoed through the Main Hall. "Keep focus." She warned as she joined the battle, using the moment of magic to her advantage since she wasn't the fastest of the three, but her magic was stronger than theirs and she learned to use her abilities against her opponents. The lights of the main hall caught the ivory of her hair as she moved, causing the sweeping strands to shine like ice under the sun. Ever since her arrival in Central Haven she was able to grow stronger and hone her abilities...but not without a price...

Anora was one of the first to join the Keybladers, meeting the Master Yen Sid who she, and others of her family, looked up to as a great and respectful wizard. There, in her moments of being away from her female suppressing culture, Anora felt very odd among the other Keybladers, most of which were men. But as she journeyed through the first foreign world of the Deep Jungle, she was able to feel powerful and confident in herself and her abilities of being a Keyblader to protect the light. After the first battle, defeating Clayton and locking the world she and the others all left back to the Land of Departure where there was more adventure and other wielders waiting for them.

Taking lead, she left to Nottingham where she was more than surprised to find out that she had long ears, a fluffy tail and a cute twitchy nose. Anora, now a white bunny, was thrown into a world where a fox named Robin Hood took from the Rich tyrant of a King and gave to the Poor folk of the village. Along side Anora were her fellow Keybladers such as Kel and Yana who, after being tricked that Robin Hood was a bad guy, joined forces with the fox and a bear named Little John to take back Nottingham from Prince Jon, the greedy prince who took the throne after King Richard left for the Crusades. In the end there was a happy ending...well a not so happy ending fro Prince Jon and Hiss. Saying their farewells to the villagers and of course to Robin Hood and his new lovely Maid Marian.

The group returned to the land of departure where she was happy to join her friends again, and introduce her newer teammates that she met during her journey in the world. But as she caught up with Kross, one of her closest friends from the beginning, she felt off. Maybe it was because of her transformation of animal to human, or the fact she was exhausted from journeying from world to world with no rest, but she began to see dark spots in her vision. Leaving the room with the mass of new Keybladers, the white haired female swayed, hands firm against the wall to keep her balance. She exited the castle and went outside to breath, sitting on a large rock, it wasn't long until she could not keep herself up and she fell forward, only to be caught. "Whoa there, I mean I know the ladies fall for me but not like this." He said as a joke, but Anora was going in and out of the darkness. She felt a sharp stab to her heart which caused her so much pain that she was slowly going out of consciousness. "This doesn't look good." She remembered him saying. "Hang in there, you'll be needing a bit more than a potion for this." He said and took her back to Central Heaven.

It was there that she learned that the man who found her was Blaze, better known as Lea, and he had found her in the right time, what Anora was experiencing was a heart attack and it wasn't caused by darkness, but because her heart was weak, though there was so much light, that couldn't save her from what was physically wrong, and the fighting and stress clogged the arteries and before she even knew it, she was dying. Fortunately, with all the tech Central Heaven stored, she was able to survive, but she could not go back to fighting, she had to take it slow for a while and retrain her body, thus developing her body and magic.

Soon after her arrival Aden and Raisor arrived and she was happy to see a familiar face to talk to, even getting close to Raisor who at first blocked her out, but he warmed up to her and she learned a lot from him, just like he learned to open up to Aden and her and have fun, thus their constant sparring with one another.

Keeping a defensive position, Anora readied to cast another spell, not hearing the voices at the moment since she was focusing on the other two male Keybladers.

14. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta walked over to Kaida and knelt down beside her. She watched Kaida have a breakdown. All because Ananta said some things. Talking about Mizu didn't help either, apparently. Ananta put her hands on Kaida's shoulders and shook her. "Come on, get a hold of yourself. Why would your superior use magic or whatever to hide as somebody else? It doesn't make sense." Ananta said, sighing. "And besides that, if he really was a superior, your punch would have probably caused him to get knocked out of the magic by now. Now...um...Kaida right? Now, you need to calm down, okay? I know Mizu was kidnapped...and it's my fault...but I will save her. Don't worry. I'll save her and bring her back to you straight away. You'll be the first person to see her and give her a hug and some cookies. And then you guys will be okay again, right?" Ananta smiled at Kaida. By now, she had taken her hands off of Kaida's shoulders and was smiling at her. 'It's my fault Mizu was taken...I got to get her back somehow.' Ananta thought. Scratching her head, she stood up and turned to see Karina throwing a hissy fit. "Karina!" Ananta said firmly and sternly. Walking towards the girl, Ananta looked quite angry. "What the heck are you doing?! You're damaging people and property!" Ananta raised a hand, ready to slap Karina. "I'm sorry, but you probably need this." she said as she swung her hand down to give Karina a slap on the cheek.

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

And of course, Cat's hopes to stand back peacefully and stay out of all the commotion were ruined. Kaida had a breakdown, as did Karina, and Glen chucked one of the other guys straight at her before bursting into the most ridiculous laughter. His antics were what drove her over the edge, and as Karina started screaming and punching things, she moved in behind him while he was off guard and punched him right in the back of the head. He fell forward, and she planted a foot firmly on his back. "Honestly, am I gonna have to reprimand you every time you do something STUPID?? You're not five. Use your brain!" She'd had it. With him, with the lies and with their absolute inability to do anything about some masked freaks. She heard Ananta blame herself for this 'Mizu' being captured, and realized that all of them had dealt with some kind of failure in this past group of worlds. "We've all got bigger problems than your one-man peanut gallery, so why don't you grow up and help us?" She wanted to punch him again or throw a complete fit like Karina, but she knew they didn't need anyone else breaking the property of some group they hardly knew. They were probably all in deep as it was.

16. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"THUNDER!"

Aden snapped out of his thoughts and skittered backwards, but not fast enough to avoid some of the stinging electric magic. He grinned ruefully at Anora's warning to keep focus as she entered the fray. "You want me to focus? I'd be more than obliged..." He swung his Keyblade up, pointing it at her. "...But I don't think you'll like the consequences!"

He pointed his Keyblade at the sky and called, "Aero!" His defenses bolstered, he flung a Blizzard spell at Raisor and swung his Keyblade back to attack Anora.

17. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross was transported to a tech-like world. He gave little to no reaction to the towers of servers and hardware that lined the room. No excited reaction anyway.. He remained silent, sitting on the ground cross legged, leaned his elbow on his leg and rested his cheek on his palm. He had no readable expression on his face, none that conveyed anger, sadness, or his usual chipper. He sat there with a blank expression, staring down one of the hardware towers. When he got angry, he didn't let it burst out like Karina was doing right now, he let it stew. For the first time in this adventure, Kross was feeling down, and it wasn't because of his island or what anyone said to him."When can we go back home?"He asked no one in particular. He hated technology, and these metal towers were making him feel like he was being closed in. He loved the ability to roam freely, which was why he loved his island, but this world..it was grey, featureless..boring.

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Just as the Anora yelled out the spell, a thunderbolt came crashing down right between Aden and Raisor, causing them both to jump back. To be perfectly frank, Raisor hated magic attacks, and he was never good with them. In fact, he only used magic once in a fight to see how much he could make use of it, but it just flopped. At that point he decided completely against using any kind of magic attacks, and would focus on his physical skills. After jumping back, he could feel the hair on his head stand on edge.
    "How about next time you try to turn us into BBQ, you give a warning?" He sarcastically grinned at Anora.
    At that point Aden released an Aero spell then a Blizzard right after headed toward Raisor. He quickly did a backflip in the air, just getting a nice breeze down his back.
    "Hey now, I know I like the cold, but how about we don't try giving me frostbite? Better yet, how about you don't lose focus on me." He got into a Sliding Dash stance and went after Aden, just as he swing his keyblade toward Anora.

19. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Curious as to what Glen had learned in his world, Beuce stepped onto the man's cupped hands."Okay why- OH YOU SON OF A WHORE!" The white haired man screamed as he was launched into an angry Karina. Like, dick move man. Dick move. That wouldn't even make a good distraction! See? She just batted him aside and destroyed one of the computers in the process. Although, that would be really useful in a fight if you just threw Karina at the enemy. That may just be singlehandedly the best strategy that has ever been conceived in the mind of anyone ever regarding anything. He was dizzy from the impact and apparently the sparking electricity from the destroyed machine didn't hurt him somehow. Weird. He remained conscious due to...Uh...Hold on i can BS my way out of this...He...uh...

Cast Aero right before impact! Yeah! That's what he did! Slowly pushing himself off the computer, he pulled a mighty weapon from his pocket. The very same sword that had managed to fell him in Camelot, during the fight with the eight armed giant. The blue equivalent of the holy sword that was stolen, Excalipoor. Swinging it downward, he struck Karina on the head, causing a small squeak and a number 1 to float above her head. In that moment, the room was silent. The tension had dispersed the noise so thoroughly, you could hear a pin drop....Or a neck snap...Or worse....Errrrgh "So um. Bye." With that, he seemed to disappear. What actually happened was he moved with godlike speed, performing a singly, impossibly fast strike at Glen. He hadn't actually cut the man himself, but his belt. As a result, his pantaloons hit the floor, to make it seem he was flashing Karina. You know what they say about Karma...It's...Cruel? Not what i was expecting to be said but whatever.

20. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

As Raisor and his Keyblade zoomed closer, Aden wondered if giving up the sword in that dream so long ago had really been such a good plan.

His Aero spell and a hasty block took some of the bite away from Raisor's Sliding Dash, but Raisor was no slouch with his attacks. "How could I possibly lose focus on you?" Aden grunted. "Ignoring someone so...persistent...would be a superhuman feat!"

Aden's time around Raisor (and especially Lea) had also increased his skill in trash talking.

While slicing horizontally at both Raisor and Anora with his Keyblade, he attempted to sweep Raisor's feet out from under him with his leg.