Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Krowley Moderator

Corona

World Completion Bonus:
    Cat completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Etrius completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Glen completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Kaida completed 83% of the missions. Gained 332 EXP

Kaida leveled up! (18)
    - AP +1
    - Learned Cheer!

---------------------------------------------------

Eclipse fell at the tilt of her blade. Her knees buckled under the weight of her prior encounter. Both hands grasped firmly on the handle, she did everything within her power to stay up. Her blindfold was held in her hands, as she held her eyes tightly to prevent any more unnecessary dark power to take form.

"There's no way you became this powerful on your own," she breathed heavily. "Where are you getting that kind of boost?"
    Aux walked forward, with no weapon in hand, but his head held high with pride. "You know nothing of what true darkness holds.
    Ecplise scoffed as she re-tied her blindfold. "What do you know about darkness? All you have is a tough exterior and a mask. That's all you have. Your darkness won't come from the what you gain, but from you lose." She looked at him through her blinded eyes. "If you want resolve, you're going down the wrong path... believe me, I know."
    Aux was unimpressed and unconvinced. Before acting against her, a galloping horse was heard behind him, followed by the cries of Belle. "Put me down this instant you.. you creature!" she demanded to the headless man. The horseman tilted his shoulders down with his steed to Aux's direction. "RRYYEEENN!" he confirmed with a mess of a call.

"Seems you've played your part well enough?... were you followed?"

"You're damn right, he was!" Krowley called out, coming into view from his glider. He was followed closely by his seven companions as they all arrived.

Aux was again, unimpressed and told the horseman to move on ahead. "Get the girl out of here... stop the master if she tries anything," he hinted towards eclipse.
    "You're not taking me anywhere!" Belle cried as she attempted to slug the horseman in his non-existent head. "Oh... right," she said foolishly.
    The horseman tightened his grip on Belle to ensure she would not flee as the Alice girl did. He pulled the reigns on the horse to gallop into a corridor of darkness he summoned in front of him. Eclipse attempted to stop him, but was kicked down and unable to get back up.

"Belle!" before he could chase after her off his glider, Aux stepped in front of him to block his way.

"Please keep him safe!" she bellowed back as she disappeared into the darkness.

Inside the home, Maurice pulled at his hair, having tears roll down his pudgy, pink cheeks. "My Belle... My sweet Belle..."
    The dark portal closed behind him leaving the group and a beaten down Eclipse to deal with Aux

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina looked slightly behind her to see Base approaching fast. At least someone was on the ball like herself. Karina didn't respond however, she simply grunted, looked straight ahead and continued running full force towards Maurice's house.

Karina approached Maurice's house to the sight of Eclipse beaten on the ground, the headless horseman riding off with Belle and Aux standing in the middle of it all. Karina eyed Aux with a very angry look. "First snow white... Now belle... You and your... Your group are going to pay for this. Karina already had her keyblade in her hands. Not only anger could be heard in her voice and seen in her eyes, but sorrow as well. All Karina really wanted to do was show the world she could be something, be of some use to someone, but as it seemed she failed. Try as she might it was ripped away from her time and time again by these people in masks and she hated them for it.

3. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross gestured and ran after Karina, full speed towards Maurice's house. He nimbly leaped along the fallen trees in his way. They soon reached the house, revealing that the headless horseman disappeared with Belle, and he also saw Eclipse collapsed, injured and prone. He ran to Eclipse's side and pulled her by her arm, getting her away from the battlefield as fast as he could."Stay with us.."He murmured to Eclipse, honey eyes narrowing at Aux."You.."Came the words from his lips.

4. Mysty Unknown

Eon followed along with everyone and did things alongside everyone else because that is what he did and he did them well and then he approached Maurice's house and this is totally a run-on sentence and you should just deal with it.

At the sight of Aux, he summoned his keyblade. It was him, the one back in the Forest who possessed Rono to fight them. Anger built up within him. He wanted to just charge at him and make him pay for making other's suffer. "First you hurt Rono and now Eclipse. You'll pay!" He yelled, furiously.

5. Krowley Moderator

Ronno? The armored boy thought at the first official hearing of the name.

"Ahh the deer... He sought a power he could not vessel. And the woman that lays on her back behind me can only channel it. But i don't want to channel it... I want to become darkness itself. An omnipotent force, unphased by the trivial means of light. To exist because the universe-"

"SHUT UP!" Krowley cried out.
    Aux became quiet and looked down at him. His shorter friend had his fists clench and entire body shaking. Tightening every muscle in his body to contain the rage he had against him. "Where does any of that even come from?! The Aux I knew only wanted to learn about the worlds and fight for what he wanted to protect. But I don't even know who's in front of me now..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small wooden carving.

"That's not my friend!" he threw the carving as hard as he could, only for it to be caught immediately by him on the other side. Aux held it up for everyone to see and took a long, hard look at it through his iron mask. The carving was a hand whittled lion. A large main, tail, and a good representation of what Aux might look like as an animal. "Another friend made that for you too!... And if you were as smart as you think you are, you'd know that it's time to stop all this! Please... just come home..."

"Many things are still in the way," he continued on. "And I don't need pride, or mementos to remind me of what I seek," using his gloved hand, the whittled lion burst into dark flames, burning the wooden lion figure as he tossed it to the ground; the dark flames extinguishing themselves. It took a moment for Hikaru to take in what he just did, as he watched the edges around the figure turn crispy black. He was thankful it remained intact, but just the sight of it broke his heart.

"You and I are no longer on the same path Hikaru. Your efforts were amusing at first, but now? They are simply obstacles I try to avoid."

Hikaru looked down at the burnt carving and kept strong before facing his masked friend. "No matter what you do I'm still your friend... So I'm going to do you a solid.... and take you down!" he summoned his keyblade and prepared to fight with all his heart.

"Then as your former friend, I'm going to do you a solid," he cracked both his knuckles before putting up both, high up in front of his face. "And keep you down."

~MISSION START!~

(OOC - For time saving purposes, he defeats you. Just skipping the battle format. He uses not a keyblade or spells, but the darkness within him and his own two firsts. Close quarters combat combined with darkness are what bring each of you down to your knees)

~MISSION FAILED~

6. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base, with his light frame, was knocked back a good meter or two than anyone else. In landing on his back, the wind had been so forcibily knocked out of him that he was simply incapable of producing any energy needed to lift himself. He struggled for his Keyblade and fired what was meant to be an Aqua Splash, but the feeble drip he produced slipped off the edge of his blade and hit the ground gingerly. He could only look up at the stars as his failure really sank in. Krowley, one of the few he truly respected, was deeply affected by what had happened, D'daear was no doubt in worse shape than Base was, and everyone he knew on this world was either being taken away of horribly injured. "I...have to..." Base wheezed, but was as quiet as a mouse; his powerful lungs were made nearly useless. He knew his goal. Base used his Keyblade as leverage and rose to his wobbly feet, and scanned the carnage for D'daear. Once spotted, Base hobbled over to his apprentice and crashed before he could say anything. The battle had left him that weak.

"Sah...Sorry..." Base coughed out in a barely audible, raspy voice.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina was surprised to see someone more annoyed and angry then she was. Krowley in the midst of talking to Aux got overly angry. She could see why too. Aux and him seemed to be friends before but now where on different sides. Karina stood quietly and watched. She had already got her words in despite being ignored. She wasn't going to get in the middle of this. Finally after a lengthy argument it seemed to be time to fight. This was what Karina was waiting for. She would kick Aux's butt and then get Belle back, or at least that was her plan.

Collapsed on her hands and knees Karina started pounding the ground. "No! No, No, No, No! I can't lose!" Karina punched the ground harder with each strike, once every time she said no. "I failed again! I was going to get her back! I was going to be useful!" Karina yelled out. "I just wanted to prove I should be here...." She finished more quietly. Her voice was angry but over all sad. She felt like she was a failier. She didn't belong here, she didn't have anywhere else to go though. Karina was desperate to belong somewhere but she didn't. She couldn't prove her worth here. "Why did I even try...." Karina said a she picked herself up still looking quite dazed. She simply stood there amongst her fallen allies not sure what to do next. There was not much she could do next, after all she could barely stay standing.

8. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

There the hero's stood, a dozen feet away from Maurice's house. Everyone stood by Krowley, with determination to come out on top in this fight, in this fight that would determine whether Belle and Beast had a happy ending or not. With the resolve everyone had, D'daear strongly believed they could defeat Aux, and bring about the daylight into this darkened fairytale. The storm clouds still persisted above the land, with rain having moved on towards the direction where they had just departed from. All eye's of various colors were on the two well-armored individuals whom wore similar masks, Aux and Krowley. Their discussion had escalated, with drama unfolding between the two ex-friends; according to Aux anyway. With one foul display, the tall bulky individual had charred the keepsake that was Krowley's, showing no sign of sympathy. Tossed like a useless item, the symbol of their friendship lay there between them, charred and nearly broken. Hands curled into fists, forearm muscles flexing as he tightened the ball of indignant. D'daear's furrowed eyebrows gave more tension to those blue irises that gazed back at Aux, while mandible tensed in teeth gritting motion. Friends, how could something so important be thrown in the trash like it meant nothing? All those years of those two being together, sharing jokes, sharing laughter, sharing sadness, and happiness! What was so important to this Aux person that would compel him to throw all of that away? This didn't click with D'daear, he was having a difficult time registering what Aux was after. He averted the gaze, pupils dilating as he scanned the muddy floor, as if the answer to this conundrum would be visible.

Krowley took arms as the sound of his weapon emanated, which meant it was time to take action. Everyone around him summoned their Keyblade, ready to back up Krowley in this endeavor, except D'daear. Hands hesitated to welcome the sweet memories as they remained tight fists. The muddy ground beneath them reverberated with power of loud thunder, a possible omen of what was to come. The idea, of a broken friendship, of someone once so close that suddenly would severe the bonds between them did not register at all. His simple mind could not get a hold of itself, confused. Couldn't they work things out? Couldn't peace be achieved WITHOUT violence? "...but...you're supposed to be friends... Why are you fighting?!" he exclaimed, suddenly catching sight of Aux leap into action. "What happened to all of my determination...? Why can't I take up arms like everyone else?!"" the ethereal words rang, his right knee buckling suddenly. He stood there motionless, paralyzed by this conundrum. Looking down at the muddy floor once more, where a small puddle of water gave off his reflection. Eyebrows were no longer furrowed in a scowl, but reversed with drooping lips. Fists weakened themselves, letting loose fingers as the hands went limp. One by one Aux took out D'daear's teammates, displaying his dominance over them all, his ferocity. He was fast, and by the looks of it, extremely strong as he effortlessly made waste of them. D'daear was no different, feeling a clean punch to the solar plexus which knocked the wind out of him. However, it didn't end there. The man's fists were infused with something. It felt so bizarre, so dirty to the good-hearted soul. It kind of reminded him of the Dark Thorn they fought. Eye's widened with the surprise hit, everything feeling so slow in this moment. "Is this...the power of darkness...?" he thought, unable to control his stunned body as Aux soon swung that massive arm with D'daear still attached to the fist. He flung the new keyblade wielder like it was nothing, sending D'daear a few feet away before moving on to his next victim.

Clean back skidded against the muddy earth, soon coming to a halt. A coughing reflex took form. He cringed in pain for a few seconds, just the same amount of time it took for the battle to be over. In mere seconds, Krowley's so called friend had made quick work of them all. D'daear lay there, not wanting to look around. He was disappointed at himself. He as a party member, failed everyone, even if they had all failed as a team. Curled into a ball while he cringed in pain for a while, he let blue irises hide themselves behind the safety of eyelids.

"Sah...sorry..." spoke a weak voice, sounding breathless and need of water. D'daear's voice shot open, realizing it was Base, a friend and mentor.

"I let Base down too..." he thought, speechless by the revelation. If there was anyone among the eight here that he found to be a friend, it was Base; and he just let him down.

The pain seemed to have gone away, although the desire to vomit still persisted. He just wanted to lay there, on his side looking away from everyone. Slowly, he uncurled the body while profile aimed at the sky, arms resting limp beside him. Blue irises looked to the mud that pillowed his purple head. This whole visit had started simple and clean, filling D'daear with awe and wonder of the beauty that laid out there for him to see. Now, however...this fairytale had turned for the worst, tainted by the broken illusion that should have been happiness, and filled with light. The solid grasp he once had on this idea, was slowly becoming mush. He suddenly felt homesick, with a deep desire to return to that paradise blooming in heart, to run away away from all of this. Tears began to form at the cusp of his eyelids, trying their best to escape from D'daear's opposing will. The limp right hand that rested on mud beside him suddenly grasped at the watery dirt, becoming stiff with the confusion that stirred in his heart. He tensed his mandible, furrowing his brows with the frustration that was now arising from all of this confusion, from this broken reality that he thought he had had a firm grasp on. His heart was in pain, defeated. With Base near him, apologizing...it only hurt even more.

"Don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong..." he barely uttered back, voice strained from the tears he was trying to hold back. At least HE tried to fight, unlike himself.

9. Mysty Unknown

Eon fell to the ground, his arms shaking in fear. Someone had managed to tackle his impenetrable defense... he needed to get bulkier... far more bulkier. He looked up to Aux and breathed heavy, his muscles hurting from head to toe. What kind of madness was the power of darkness? Shouldn't light triumph over dark? His darkness was just like a black hole, not even the power of their light could escape his never ending pool of heartless antics. The only thing Eon could say as he looked away from the others was one word, but that's all he needed to express the emotions of defeat before tears began to poor out his eyes "Damn!"

This overwhelming power scared the child. Were they going to die here? Were they always set for failure? Was his escape from that hell of a home just to lead up to an ultimate demise. There was hope at the end of the tunnel for the longest time, but it was beyond misleading. Like an insect, once to close, he was zapped down, his wings cut off only to fall to the ground. The ability to fly again had been lost. Eon just wanted to curl up into a ball and cower in fear.

10. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross was on his fours, the power of darkness had triumphed over him. All that Yen Sid had taught him, all that he learned, all the effort to prove himself was crushed by Aux, in that moment."P...P'tak..." He cursed in his own language. Aux had gotten away and beat them all to a pulp, Kross's body was broken, bruised, cut, still had some of Aux's dark residue smoking from him. However, he looked up, up at the midnight blue sky. Slowly, he got to one knee, putting his hand on it and pushed himself slowly up from the ground, grunting as he did so."When you're beaten down..."He murmured, gritting his teeth as he stood."Bruised, burned, broken and otherwise destroyed...as long as you still have breath.."He trailed off, struggling to stay straight."You pick yourself up and march on..."

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Posting here for @KHGrl15

Luna remained silent as she watched the dispute between Aux and Krowley. She thought to herself, 'Friends? They used to be friends? I wonder what happened.' Luna continued to ponder this thought for a moment. She stopped pondering as she saw Aux preparing to fight. Luna summoned her keyblade to her hand and got ready to fight. As soon as she blinked, Aux knocked her out with just one punch. Luna dropped her keyblade and was starting to black out. "N-no! I won't let you win!" Luna tried to stand up but she had blacked out before she could.

~Inside Luna's heart~
    Mira walked over to the unconscious Luna. Mira crouched down and sighed. "Honestly, it's like you want me to clean up the mess but that's not gonna happen. Though, temporarily taking over your body is another story." Mira grabbed Luna and put her in a corner to rest. She walked away and walk toward a chess board with pieces already on it and some pieces off it. "Well, well, well, this game is becoming interesting now. Question is, what's my and these keyblade wielders of light's next move?" An evil grin ran across Mira's face as she walked away from the board. "Now, let's have a little fun. Shall we?"

12. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel didn't need to be told this was a fight they could not win; he sensed it. His new found powers as a keyblade wielder were simply too immature... But heck if he couldn't have some fun. Pretty much disregarding the previous conversation, seeing as how they would no doubt go over it at a later time anyway, he leaped from an indiscernible shadow he had been hiding in and swung his keyblade through the air. "Play time!" He shouted as he neared his target.

As predicted however, Aux intercepted the attack with a punch to his gut. Steel flew across the clearing and hit a tree. Rather than fall to the ground however, he stayed suspended on the bark surface as a black mass appeared behind him. "Awww... Fun's over already?" He sighed as his body sank into the black with only his head remaining. He looked around at his comrades. He saw the pain, the tears; they made a show of their despair. He just shook his standalone head. "What am I gonna do with you guys?" He gave a sad smirk that no one could see, and he vanished into the darkness once more.

13. Krowley Moderator

With every ally's defeat, Hikaru stood planted on his knee. His vision shifted between blurry, to seeing multiple visions of singular objects. His mind, so hazed from the physical beating that he wanted to pass out then and there. Eyelids growing ever more listless, he had to place both hands on the ground in front of him just to prevent himself from flopping over. He looked up to find Aux walking back in front of him. He wanted to move, but his body wouldn't let him. An overwhelming amount of fear swelled up in his mind. Fear of losing him again, fear of failing, fear of what he was truly capable of. His once friend took nine keybladers with the master included, and tossed them aside as if they were nothing. Nothing but garbage he would litter away to get what he wanted.

"I sincerely hope this clears things up Hikaru... You and I are destined to diverge from the same path. Mine to darkness, and yours to light." He spoke almost sympathetically as if he were warning him. "Now get off my path so you can tread where you don't drag me down."

And that was it. The last straw that he would refuse to stand for. Hikaru had gone to world after world, searching for him, while growing stronger with each experience. Not only proving to Aux, but to himself, that he did not need to be an anchor, but a raft to keep people afloat. Aux hadn't witnessed any of this and that ignorance of his is what gave him the strength to rise up and keep his keyblade up.

"Give me one reason why you think I'll just let you walk out of here!"

Aux did not chuckle, but instead took hold of Hikaru's neck in one fell swoop. Large enough to cover his face, Aux raised Hikaru off the ground, causing him to drop his keyblade by asphyxiation. Holding his grip good and tight, Aux brought his helmet up to his prey's and uttered out the words. "I will give you three."

He took his neck, and used it to launch his slender body up into the air. "One!" he yelled out, before punching Hikaru in the chest. "Your ambition is out of your reach..."
    Hikaru grunted as his body flew back a few feet, feeling the throbbing pain in his upper torso. It felt like his very heart was punched by his own ribcage. His breathing intensified from both the choking and the blow to the chest. He lied on his back, trying to regulate his breathing.

"Two." Aux walked up to his head again, and picked his limp body up by the helmet attached to his head. He picked up his body by his head and made him look at his fallen comrades. "You continue to burden yourself with the affairs of others." He took his head, and smashed it into the ground. Causing a horrific pause of silence as Hikaru's helmet broke off from the impact, shattering the plastic and metal from his helmet to shatter across the floor. A bouquet of blue hair blossomed out, revealing Hikaru's face. A pale, now bruised, complexion with dull brown eyes stared at the goggles that once sat in front of his eyes. And under that, a small whittled carving of a small wolf.

"Three." Aux spoke out. Towering over him, he eyed the little wolf figurine that fell from Hikaru's pocket. He use his steel toed boot on top of the wolf until it cracked under the pressure of his foot. The figurine snapped in half, letting out a large 'SNAP," as the wooden animal broke in half.

"You... are weak."

Hikaru was in too much pain that he was no longer aware of what was happening around him. "This is your final warning... the next time you get in my way-" The Beast's roar was heard in the distance as he and Vincent were quickly approaching.

"Well... it seems that's my queue to be off." Aux walked into a dark corridor just as the two came onto the scene.

"RAAAWWR!! Where did he go?! Where's Belle!" Beast bellowed.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  14. Aelin Best Waifu

Although Karina was standing there was very little she could do to help Krowley. She watched as Aux beat him more, even breaking off his mask. This was the first time Karina had ever seen Krowley's face. Karina almost felt sorry for the guy as he was getting beaten. Karina would have ran forward to fight Aux off. She didn't care what happened to her really, so she would have taken his place like her brother did for her so many times before. But her knees where weak. It was hard enough to stay standing, she couldn't even think to walk. Her keyblade had disappeared from her hand, not being able to grip it any longer. She wanted to yell and curse at Aux but no sound would escape her lips. Just the beating she received from him moments before this was enough to daze her to the point past action. As much as Karina didn't care for anyone, she cared for everyone. Personally she hated a lot of people, but as long as they where on the same side as her, she would fight for them and stand up for them. This was first seen with Etrius and Luna. She hated Luna for attacking her but she hated Etrius just as much for getting mad at Luna for not responding to him when she was obviously upset. There always came a point with Karina that it didn't matter what she thought of a person just who they side with. This was one of those times. Karina didn't really dislike Krowley, or Hikaru as it was, but she didn't like him either. Her feelings towards him remained rather neutral. However this didn't change the fact that she wanted to protect him and that was the only thought that crossed her mind.

Karina finally took one shaky step towards Hikaru, followed by another. Her steps where shaky and unstable, slow to say the least but she was closing the distance between her and Hikaru and Aux. But as the Beast Roared Aux turned to leave. There was nothing that Karina could do to stop him. Nor could she get to the dark portal fast enough to follow him through. Karina reached Hikaru and looked down at him with sympathy in her eyes. She didn't understand why he always wore his mask and she couldn't fully grasp who Aux was to him, but she did feel bad. As the Beast came running up she didn't think he would hurt any of them but she decided that if she was going to prove her strength and worth of being here she would follow after her brother. The one person she truly admired. She would front the blame and accept the anger or punishment upon herself, leaving her badly injured comrades out of it. Not to say she wasn't badly injured herself but she didn't mind. She deserved whatever she had coming to her. "I don't know..." Karina responded slowly and quietly to the Beast. "It-It's my fault. I let them escape with her... They all tried there best to stop them." Karina indicated to her fallen comrades around her. She was standing among many on the ground and although even that proved a challenge she didn't show it. "If you are going to be mad or punish someone, let it be me. I will take all the blame. But know this... I will find her again. I never leave a task half done or failed. I have another young beautiful, raven haired girl to find as well... " Karina's voice was tired and weak but there was also determination behind it. Karina turned from the Beast and Hikaru who sat at her feat and looked off into the distance in the direction Aux had left. Her grip slowly tightened into a first as she stood there staring out not even knowing the first place to start her search for the woman she swore to protect.

15. Krowley Moderator

The Beast grunted. "Punishing you will solve nothing... I want the rider and the man in black. Take me to them!"
    "I'm afraid that isn't an option," Eclipse replied. She stood with her hand on her shoulder, showing signs that she had not fully recovered. She gave a small wince as she approached the group.
    "THAT WASN'T A REQUEST!" Beast yelled back. He stood in front of the girl to show he meant business by trying to intimidate her with his size alone. His furrowed eyebrows stayed angry in hopes that it would be enough to convince her.
    "You're both injured... violence won't solve this," Vincent reasoned.
    "Vincent's right... I'm sorry we couldn't save her, but she isn't the first to be taken and probably won't be the last. Aux and his accomplices aren't becoming stronger by darkness. Something is making them stronger... something they aren't even aware of yet. And as this most recent encounter reveals, there's a lot I need to report back on."
    Vincent looked estranged at the girl. How did she even know he name? "Have we... met?" he asked her.
    "Long story short; this isn't the first time we meet."

Vincent's eyebrow raised in surprise. This girl was from a time in the future, but what would have brought them to meet? He felt it best to do as he always did and keep that matter to himself until the rest of this was resolved. "I see..."

"But the current meeting ends for now." She turned back to the Beast, who had not moved an inch despite his painful torso wound. "If you wish to go after Belle, I'm afraid you'll have to do it without us to tag along," she spoke.

"B-but you will find her?" Maurice asked as he timidly walked outside his house.

"We'll do what we can," she replied calmly. She seemed very confident in her ability to deal with crowd control in other worlds. Throughout the entire encounter, she didn't seem at all worried. "But as I said, we cannot take any denizens from this world along with us..."

Beast growled, but accepted her response. "Rrrrr, fine... if you won't take me to her... Then I'll find my own way.

"And I wish you luck with it. But for now, solutions need to be conjured, and he needs to answer some questions," Eclipse motioned to the unconscious Hikaru, whose eyes were now shut from the beating he had just taken.
    "I will give you a moment to say your farewells... then we must be off."

~MISSION COMPLETE!~

Base leveled up! (21)
    - AP +1

16. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina blinked for a moment. Beast wasn't going to punish her... His mind set was something she was not used to. What Karina was accustomed to was more like if you are angry then take it out on the girl, whether that was through physical abuse or yelling. No matter what the women where always to blame as the men where seen as flawless. It was suffice to say Karina was more then just a little relieved, accustom or not punishment was not something Karina wanted to endure unless she had to. And due to the Beasts size and her injuries it wouldn't take long for her to collapse back to the ground like the rest of her comrades helpless and hurt.

Karina saw that the Beast wanted to go with them and she understood that, but by this time she had learned that it wasn't an option. As tension rose between the Beast and Eclipse Karin took a step back not wanting to get in the middle of it. She was thankful when Vincent had at last stepped in to say something, stopping a brawl from breaking out between the two injured acquaintances. Once calmed down Eclipse went on to explain this wasn't their first kidnapping. The sting from her failier back in Dawrf Woodlands came back angering Karina once more. "Listen to me Beast. Those S.o.B's are going to pay for this, for every girl they have taken from under our noses. I am going to become as strong as I can in order to defeat them! I promise I will get Belle back. I promised to protect her and I will not accept failing. I will find a way." She assured him. But though the words where suppose to bring comfort her tone only showed hate and rage.

Finally Eclipse indicated it was time to go but the way she stated it sounded like they where expected to go with her and she had a feeling that they where not going back to the Land of Departure. "Wait what about Land of Departure. We have to report back there and Hikaru needs to be with us. He is the best at explaining the events. I can barely talk to a superior. We need to get back and regroup with the others, no matter how much of useless imbeciles they are." Karina's protest was not the nicest when talking about her comrades, nor did she have a pleasant voice, but Karina didn't care. She wanted to go with what she knew. She was not comfortable with new circumstances, so going to a new location with a strange lady instead of returning to where they should made her rather anxious.

17. Krowley Moderator

"You can talk with Lea... as I recall you've already encountered him once before. As for the Land of Departure..." She looked at the faces of the young wielders and couldn't bare to reveal the rest. "It will just have to wait... This is the final boarding call!" she announced.

Beast looked down in sorrow, but was thankful they at least tried. Belle had taught him many things about compassion and understanding other people through empathy. "I will find Belle... but until then, I know she'd want you to have something for helping some one..."

Divine Rose Keybade became available!

"It wouldn't be right if I didn't offer a token as well." Vincent added.

Rumbling Rose Keyblade became available!

(OOC - Players in Beast's Castle can choose between one ~OR~ the other)

"And here's a little something extra to help along the way..."

Vincent gave everyone Splattercombo!

"May our paths cross once again," Vincent bowed as he bid his fairwell. He looked into Karina's dark eyes. "May our hearts meet again one day." He almost gave a wince of a smile for helping him remember what it was like to feel something. Caring about what happens to the world around him was a real eye opener for him. What would become of him now was still a mystery, but whatever it was, perhaps he could help Beast in the same cause.

"That everyone?" she gave a quick headcount to ensure that all eight otherworlders were accounted for. "Alright then." she put her hand up to her ear as if talking into a mic headset. "Replay- Bringing along a big haul. Make some room..." She placed her hands flat in front of the group. "Warp!"
    A flash of magenta colored light later, the group disappeared off the scene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Beast's Castle

World Completion Bonus:
    Base completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    D'daear completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Kross completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Karina completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Krowley completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Luna completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Steel completed 100% of the missions. Gained 400 EXP
    Eon completed 83% of the missions. Gained 332 EXP

D'daear leveled up! (15) (16)
    - AP +1
    - Learned Combo Plus!
    - Learned Air Combo Plus!
    - Learned Cure!

Eon leveled up! (22)
    - Learned Cover!

Karina leveled up! (22)
    - Learned Damage Syphon!

Kross leveled up! (19)

Luna leveled up! (21)
    - AP +1

Steel leveled up! (21)
    - AP +1

18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel just listened as the others talked about what they were going to do next. They didn't even wait for the others to wake up or for him to come out of his tree-grave thing, no. They just start yakking away. He grumbled to himself as he waited for his soup to finish simmering in the cauldron.... wait... why was he doing this in a tree? Oh, never mind. He was surprised at Karina's attitude though. Punishment? Why punishment? She didn't do anything wrong, or mess up. None of them did really. He was glad beast seemed to recognize that. He sighed as he stared down at this hands. "If we were punished for every time things didn't go as planned I'd be long dead... wait, no... I... wouldn't exist? Yeah, that one works." He barely thought about what was making their opponents stronger.
    He slowly stepped out of the tree, prying himself from the darkness as he walked out into the clearing. "Say our goodbye's, huh?" He looked over at the three beings who were to stay behind, and opted to make his goodbye's as brief as possible. He first stepped up to Maurice. "Sir, I can say that I know for certain we will be getting your daughter back." He waved his hand in a nonchalant manner. "Just leave it to us." He next walked over to Vincent. The red clad man held out a key chain to him. Steel took it in both hands and nodded in appreciation. He didn't quite know what to say to his friend at first, but then he found it in him to chuckle at the similarities of their outfits. "Vincent, I... Hope we meet again someday soon." He then moved on to Beast, the last of the three. He stared for a moment as he realized that keeping this brief would not be as easy as he thought; there was too much he wanted to say, too much he wanted to share, too much he wanted to apologize for... to this man who barely knew him.
    He sighed deeply. "
    She's been screwing around with it." He thought to himself. "Why else would I be having this much emotion all of a sudden?" He just shook his head. He knew what she had done to cause this, and he was not happy about it. However, there was little he could do. So he opted to instead be as honest as possible about his feelings in the next few sentences. Quite suddenly, the dark being lunged forward and hugged the beast. It was laughable really, how small the tall wielder was in comparison to the massive Beast. "You can do it. I know you can." He whispered in reference to the Beast prior statement of finding his way to Belle. "...And, be good to your servants, they care about you." he chuckled quietly. Not wanting to make the Beast uncomfortable, Steel released his grip and turned around just as abruptly as he had latched on before walking away as if the hug had never happened.
    He walked over to Eclipse and waited patiently as she spoke to the operator "Relay."
    "Beam us up Scotty!" He shouted in his head sarcastically just before a bright light engulfed the group and teleported them away.

Steel Accepted the "Rumbling Rose" Keyblade from Vincent Valentine!

19. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Kross listened to the conversation, giving an expression of concern at Karina's relay of grief. Was this the first time she had ever lost a battle? He looked down, he had to admit himself, he didn't feel good about their loss, there was always that bitter fact that someone was going to be better than them."We will pick ourselves up and try again, Karina."He said to her, looking to the side."I know defeat is tough, and that guy was way out of our ranks, but that's the good part. He gave us a goal, whether he knew it or not, that goal was to kick his butt the next time we see him."He said. He first stepped to Maurice. The man looked so distraught. He looked down and took both of the man's hands."Put your faith in the beast, Maurice. You're a good father to belle. Never change and keep doing what you do."He said, stepping over to the Beast now and put a hand on the Brooding beast's arm, looking up at him with a smile. "I know you can find Belle, Beast. I knew you weren't the monster Gaston made you out to be. Things will get better, You just need to believe. And don't worry about us. "He patted his fist to his chest."We're tough people. M'ta Akt tu'tak ni Stak'tuk Du Sist Kao (May the spirit of Stak'tuk be with you, Stak'tuk is the deity to which the people of Pepper Island give praise.)" He said in his language and stepped back, joining Eclipse and everyone else."Good luck, we'll be rooting for you. Relay."He said, closing his eyes as the light surrounded him, flashing him away from the scene.

Kross accepted "Divine Rose' from the Beast!

20. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

Central Haven

Eclipse, along with the other 8 wielders all appeared instantly in a darkly lit room, full of computers. From one side of the wall to the other, the side was stewed with technological equipment, monitors, and tracking systems. Whatever it was all for, it looked like it was meant to be a state of the art security system. Looking down from the large platform they stood upon, A tall, dark skinned, slender teen turned around from a sleek office chair to face them. He wore a stylish, purple neon visor with a large pair of thick headphones at his neck, accompanied by several different wires that connected into the pockets of his jeans and hoodie.

"Woman, you gotta tell me when you do a group-eject like that! You know I can't re-route large groups of people to the Comm Center! It's hard enough as it is!" the teen explained.
    "I kept it under the ten person limit..."
    "Barely! And by warping no less. You know it would be way easier to just glide her so I can track your singal faster. I mean... do you know how much CPU power it takes to convert living organisms to-"
    "Is Mizu back yet?" she asked, ignoring his outburst. He stopped well enough to let it go and scratched the back of his crew cut hair. "Naw... Be honest I'm getting a bit worried. Girl's only so young... and after her sister-"
    "She can handle herself." She wrote it off as if it were nothing, but there was a small moment of a tone switch in her voice. She gulped before heading over to the monitor, distracting herself from any further discussion on the subject.
    "Woman, you need to stop skipping me off like that!... And what's with tour group? I thought, uh... 'Blaze' was on rescue duty."
    "Don't bother with the codenames... Lea's already met with some of them already."
    "Play what?! Why do we even have protocol? Geez... Next you're gonna tell me they know about the belts..."
    Ecplise moved to the side to present the unconscious Hikaru.
    "WELL THAT'S JUST-"

------ WARNING. NEW ARRIVALS. WARNING. NEW ARRIVALS ------

One of the monitors, flashed a message in bright green, interrupting him. "Nononononono!!" the boy turned around in his chair and rolled back to the monitor typing away at keys to get the signal locked.

"The paranoid tech support nerd over there is DJ, and my name is Yue. You're all standing in a room where we relay any and all visitors to Central Haven."
    "Might want to step back a bit, got an incoming of about 5 people, and they're using... magic to get here?"

A puff of white smoke formed as an old wizard accompanied Kel, Stratos, Ananta and Beuce. "Ahh DJ, my lad, splendid work as always. Was afraid I was going to miss the fort by a district or so..."

He spun around his chair and jogged down the few steps to approach Merlin.

"DOES NO ONE RESPECT AMOUNT OF TYPING I HAVE TO JUST TO LOCK ONTO ONE PERSON?!"

"Yes yes, science will do that... you should really look into the mystic arts though. Less stress on the old noggin." He used his walking stick to tap DJ's head a few times, giving off a loud 'thonk' sound.

"Oh here we go, everytime you come here, you gotta rewind to the same-"

------ WARNING. NEW ARRIVALS. WARNING. NEW ARRIVALS ------

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF-"

DJ rolled back to the monitor and locked onto the incoming signal. "Oh... well it's only four this time... what a nice little break," he said sarcastically. He hit a few keys before looking up two screens to his right. "Oh hey, it's Kaida with her new friends."

"New friends?" Yue asked.

"Umm, I mean... it's Kaida! *gasp* with new friends?... how unprofessional indeed..." DJ added, slowly turning his chair around to avoid questioning.

The platform glowed as four new figures materialized. Kaida, Glen, Cat, and Etrius all added to the room of now 19 people.

That final bright flash seemed to have affected Hikaru into blinking his blurred eyes. He had awakened to the sight of a room filled with more than a dozen people. He held his head as he slowly got to his feet. All the wielders he saw at the Land of departure were there, including an old wizard, Eclipse, Replay and-.
    "Kaida!" he shouted with a huge grin on his face. A face he was so glad to see, he opened his arms, expecting a most embracing hug. A much better change of pace then the horror he just had to go through.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014