Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"Put'em up and fight! Put'em up an-" In a burst of white feathers and barely more than a whisper, Donald Duck disappeared with a single hit.

Jose and Panchito took time out to remove their hats in respect for their fallen friend in the short amount of time to follow. Panchito removed his sombrero and rested it on his bandolier strewn chest, as Jose removed his pork pie hat while the parrot let a single tear drop fall solemnly from his saddened face.

"Poor Señor Donal'. He really didn't want to go." Jose sniffed.

"Sé."

Base was unhappy too about the loss, but he nudged Panchito and said quickly following. "I know what you said, but the others..."

"Oh!" Panchito was taken aback by the initial culture shock, but quickly corrected himself. "I know.... I know, Jose... Better?"

"There's really no "better", but I didn't want anybody to be confused."

"I see.

"Si?" Base asked.

"No, See."

"Oh, see." Base realized the homophone.

Jose found some levity in the situation. "Si, I see by the sea: a C"

"If Donald were here, he'd like that!"

"Me choca hablar esto, pero sereis en proximo mas culidad, problimente."[1] Base spoke with chagrin to the pair.

Panchito slapped back on his Sombrero and tilted it over his brow as he assumed a insulted expression. "Hey! You said keep that to a-"

"I know... I don't want the others to get upset. We like you guys. Why do you think we call you so much?"

Jose leaned on his umbrella and took a lengthy drag from his cigar nonchalantly. "Might have something to do with the critical hit fiesta too." Jose wasn't stupid, and neither was Panchito. Jose tapped his cigar and let the ash drop to the floor as he gave Base a knowing smile.

"Hey, I'm just trying to be nice. And hey! I like you three!" Base defended himself honestly.

"Shouldn't you be attacking by now, amigo?" Panchito crossed his arms and prodded at Base with an Elbow as he next took to unholstering his pistoles. He gave Base a wink, as did Jose after him, with both the arms in hand.

"You're right. Better keep it simple though. I might be running out of magical power, and I'll need that for the big boss."

Panchito sighed. "Ah yes, I don't think I'll be around to see it..." His mood improved. "But I am with you, Jefe! Vamanos!"

Base nodded with a lopsided grin. Keep it simple. Whirling his Keyblade in hand, Base aimed at the Trumpet once more with another combo.

OOC:
    [1] "I hate to say this, but you guys are in a dangerous proximity, probably."

2. Krowley Moderator

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Ananta watched as her Thunder had missed the cat. Gritting her teeth as the cat swiped at her again, she looked at her comrades fight the cat. What do I do...? she thought to herself. I guess I could try Thunder again? Standing stiff, she raised her keyblade into the air and called "Thunder!" once more.

4. Krowley Moderator

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor watched as Beuce was knocked out by the explosion. He was lucky he wasn't hit, but it looked like Eon and the other keyblader had taken damage as well. He didn't know how long till they would beat this enemy, but it was definitely one of the strongest so far that they've fought. He noticed that Eon was still fighting pretty well, so they had a chance as long as he could keep them healed.
    "Unfortunately, now that I think about it, he can only cure so many times, and I've got no either." He realized he said that out loud in a joking tone, which he did not need at the moment. Raisor went in for another attack, hoping to do more damage, but he wasn't counting his stars.

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce waited for his next turn to come around, preparing himself for the Boss' AOE. A pumpkin at Eon. The kid was a living brick wall. A pumpkin at Shapur. He could handle it. And a pumpkin at...no. Three pumpkins at Beuce. "...Oh you have got to be Beuceing me." And with that, the rain of firey death fruit rained down and K.O.'d him. Hopefully Eon would realize the BSness of that and revive him. One could only hope so.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen decided that now was the time for action. He stood still for a moment. "Lets see how you handle the air!" he shouted as he attempted to cast Gravity. Not having enough mp, Lucifer was unaffected by it and the spell failed. He thought for a moment. "That's...unexpected" he said bluntly. He decided that rather than cast a spell, he would run up and attack Lucifer with his keyblade, which is exactly what he did.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina cracked her knuckles as she prepared for the next attack. All the instruments where starting to get low on health, they were actually getting somewhere. Karina gave Base a weird look as he talked to the birds when he should just be focusing on the fight. It slightly annoyed her too but she couldn't think about that now. It was the time for fighting. She lifted her keyblade up to shoulder height and charged at the Violin. She stabbed at it hitting beside the stings then dragged her keyblade through them. That had to do some damage to it.

9. Krowley Moderator

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna saw Ananta starting to lose health. "Ananta!!" Luna raised her keyblade toward Ananta and the tip of her keyblade started to glow green. "HEAL!!!" Luna used Cure on Ananta.

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

That last swipe staggered Ananta. Falling back to the ground, she sat there and tried to catch her breath. That cat packs a mean swipe... she thought to herself, attempting to stand up again. Hearing her name called, she turned to see Luna casting something on her. She closed her eyes, unsure of what was going to happen. A warm light filled her and she could tell she was getting gradually better. Now able to stand, she called to Luna. "Thanks!" before she rushed the cat. "Take this ya dumb cat!" she screeched as she jumped and swiped at Lucifer,

12. Mysty Unknown

Eon noticed Beuce was down. "Well that cure was wasted, I won't let you down though!" Eon knew that using the Caballeros here was not going to work. The creatures AOE was much to great. He and Raisor would have to use their own attacks to defeat the pumpkin. It was just them again. Shaquer hid away from battle while Beuce sat there unconscious. "I cant let you use the Either in vain however. I need to do something." He thought for a few moments. He remember he had an Either in his bag, he could repay Beuce that way. Nonetheless, it was time to attack. "Raisor, its just you and me again. Lets get him." Eon charged for an attack.

13. Krowley Moderator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor held his ground against the inhaling of the pumpkin, waiting for it to stop. As soon as it did, he went in for another attack, damaging it a little more.

15. Mysty Unknown

Eon continued to attack the large pumpkin.

16. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen wasn't entirely sure, but he felt that his attacks were slowly making their mark on the feline. He ran up to Lucifer, unsure if the cat had actually noticed him yet or not due to no attack on himself, and swung his keyblade in a mighty arc, hitting the cat with an enormous force. He couldn't help but wonder as he attacked, what it would look like if someone else saw a teeny, tiny human swinging a key at the ca- hold on a minute, couldn't his keyblade just unlock the door to help cinderella? He shrugged off the thought. The cat had bitten off more than it could chew, and it had to pay.

17. Krowley Moderator

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor kept up his attack against the coach, knowing they were whittling it down. He used his sliding dash against the enemy, finally rested up from using it last time.

19. Mysty Unknown

Good thing Eon was a brick wall and could take the attack. He continued to attack The Great Pumpkin.

20. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna ran up to Lucifer and slashed at the evil cat with all her strength. As much as she wanted to use her Poison Edge , she decided to let it cool down before re-using it again. Luna ran back to her position and stood in a defensive position.