Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur grunted and held his blade out to the side, poison forming all around it. "Let's see how you like this!" Shapur swung his blade with all of his brute strength, striking the Coach directly in the middle.
    ((Sorry that my role-playing is lacking. I am short on time, but I figured I had enough time for a quick battle post))

2. Krowley Moderator

3. Aelin Best Waifu

Karinas mind was filled with the sound of the Violin. Laughter filled her mind as thoughts and images of her and her brother playing flashed before her. But now wasn't the time to be distracted by this, and she knew it but not even the blast she took was able to shake her out of this state. Standing still looking at the instruments she mumbled. "C-can I actually fight this?"

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor watched as the last keyblader attacked the enemy before any of them. Raisor supposed that he couldn't wait to attack, but it seemed reckless against this enemy. He kept up his guard, hoping to gain a little more time to understand the pumpkin...which he still wasn't getting used to saying for an enemy.

5. Mysty Unknown

Eon continued to hold his ground. That Attack may have hit, but it was still to soon to judge if the enemy was a true threat or not.

6. Krowley Moderator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Beuce was torn. Did he not post and stall out for the event to expire then attack? Did he just do nothing again? Well, Considering the time between when the event ended for him and when the 24 hour mark passed was somewhat slim, he decided to just post again. It'd speed up the battle anyway. "COME AT ME BRO! AGAIN!"

8. Krowley Moderator

9. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel was now ready for his attack. "Burn to ashes!" He yelled as he pointed his key blade at the violin. "Violent much?" A voice asked him. "Shut up." He thought in response. He didn't have time for the voices stupidity right now.

10. Krowley Moderator

11. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur roared and lashed out once more in the same spot as before. He was rather disappointed in this enemy's ability thus far.

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor followed with his own attack, dropping his guard and going in for a strike, hoping to damage it critically, wishing to end the fight quickly now so they can make sure that the girl had gotten home safely.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

During the time that he was watching the unversed attack, Kel finally got a battle strategy set. He didn't bother to say it aloud though. The reason was a mixture or uncertainty that they would listen and the high chance that they would do the same anyway. So finally taking his keyblade out of it's defensive position, he aimed it at the unversed before saying. "Now, Showtime." Followed by a fire spell sent right for the drums.

14. Krowley Moderator

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15. Mysty Unknown

Eon figured they could use a bit of help with this being that everyone now decided to attack willy nilly. So how about an expert on the scene. "Basil! Give me the analysis!" He said summoning the great mouse detective.

16. Krowley Moderator

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base was ready to fight. Still, he knew they'd need help since so far they'd let the foe take a slight advantage and his preceding teammates seemed to be taking a divided offense on the assorted instruments. If they were going to divide their attacks, he figured he should take the remaining undamaged instrument and leave the Conductor... "Focus on the underlings first! We can focus all our attacks on the boss together once the little ones are out of the picture. The Master will be weakened by then because we'll have taken out an important factor of its offense." Base directed his strategy to the others. "Three of us can take on one each of the smaller ones personally, and then the last two of us, Krowley and Karina, can clean up after who needs the most help. Sound good? I'm here to help, not to command, but I think I can see what a good path might be." He paused. He knew an even better way to get through the small fries since they were dividing their strengths among the instruments. The Three Caballeros would be of great value in this circumstance, and he knew this. This was why he planted his feet on the waxy ballroom floor, shoulder distance apart, and took a deep breath. With his Keyblade at his side, he let out the air in a mighty, lengthened and high-pitched Grito de Delores that trilled and echoed throughout the wide, empty spaces of the ballroom.

Within the next instant, three familiar figures burst out of a piñata that formed from out of the collected sound waves of the cry. As confetti blasted away with the piñata, the three figures, the The Caballeros entered the fight rambunctiously. Pablo, the rooster, had his pistoles blazing and blasting gunfire as he joined Base in the cry of independence, while José casually leaned on his umbrella and smoked his cigar, and Donald lifted his arms in a threatening manner and squawked incoherently. Base ended his sound off abruptly and followed it up with a shrill "AHA!" His voice returned to normal with a sharp look towards the three summoned companions. "Ready, mis amigos?"

18. Krowley Moderator

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel Was Going to attack the violin anyway, so it did not matter to him what the others chose. He ran forward with his keyblade ready and slid forward in a powerful dash that hit the violin with a great amount of force. "Using elegant instruments for evil; as if these insects weren't disgusting enough on their own." He sneered.

20. Krowley Moderator

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------