Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Etrius did just that, only he did it in four seconds. He went through the mousehole leading to living room and kicked his legs to overdrive. He suddenly became a liquid blur, flitting through ledges, wall jumped in a fast fashion, and flipping over bars. This route was actually longer than the route that Steel took, but Etrius had hit his running speed to a "Flitting" speed. He shot through the mouse, jumped on a few boxes up to the desk near the window and threw himself out. as he landed, he break-rolled to prevent any broken bones. After he caught his breath, he walked up to Steel, smiling to him.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen walked along Baker Street, doing his usual habit. A few more days and he'd have to move onto a different world. What he was doing was exactly what he'd been doing for the last year or so; looking for someone to learn more from to become stronger, since his father had died and left his education uncompleted. He continued walking along it, completely relaxed but not expecting anything out of the ordinary. Of course he was relaxed, he was blending, so there was little chance he would be identified as an outsider. Why would he? Each world seemed to have nobody that could teach him more about the keyblade, after all. So he was certainly shocked when something caught his attention. There seemed to be a few keyblade wielders, gliding after someone. "And right there, that's what i've been looking for" he said to himself quietly as he climbed onto a nearby building with great effort. After taking a running leap, he took off on his own keyblade glider, determined to get to the bottom of whatever it was he had stumbled upon.

3. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base slammed right into Dumbo's right rear leg when prompted to give the little guy an encouraging shove to possible greatness. He took his Keyblade in arms and disbanded it to the nether beforehand, but as he heaved his spare frame into leathery skin, he thought of that line he'd thought of earlier.

"Heave ho! Let's go!" He began to chant, and thought that maybe if he gave the others a rhythm to follow, they could combine their strength, rather than just randomly disperse it on the pachyderm's back flanks. "Heave ho! Let's go!" He wanted to believe that the impossible was possible, because he'd seen a fair share of impossible things so far; these fellow Keyblade wielders felt like an extension of the odd life he'd found, but was comfortable in. It was odd, how, even though he was still mostly antisocial, just how much a part of the group he'd become in such a short time.

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Not even questioning shoving an elephant off of a highwire, Beuce too began pushing. He summoned his keyblade, pressed it against Dumbos back leg, and pushed on the handle. "Heave ho" He said in unison with base, pushing at the same time. "Where i come from i'm the strongest there is, but good god this guy is heavy. I blame the size." He stated while straining to shove the elephant off. Still, he kept pushing. 'Heave ho!' He repeated in his mind.

He looked over at Base while pushing. In a lot of ways, he reminded him of himself, only less attractive. He was more lighthearted rather than moody and serious. And their names...It had just occurred to Beuce why Base was hesitant to call him that. "ooooh that makes sense." The white haired man said out loud before recalling the task at hand and returning to it.

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna headed down the mousehole in search for Cinderella. She jumped down and up the mouse hole looking for the blonde haired female. She ran past Etrius and Steel continuing to move forward. "Keep up!" She smiled as she pressed forward.

6. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Oh, hell no!" Etrius took off, instantly catching up and saying, "You should know that you can never outrun a Hunter."
    He took off at Flitting speed, leaving Luna and Steel far behind. He ran through the woods, and hoped for the best that Cinderella was safe

7. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Oh you KNOW i'm the one with the highest speed stat!" He ran after Etrius, not caring that he had broken the fourth wall. He zoomed up to Etrius and managed to get a few feet ahead of him. He was having fun, but he stopped cold when he saw Cinderella. He saw her torn up dress and thought about how everything was playing out almost exactly as it should. "Etrius was right, torn gown; check. Next comes the fairy godmother. Why did I love this fairy tale so much in my childhood?"

8. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Etrius stopped next to Steel. His jaw dropped. He had been correct. But the looks of things were very bleak. Just looking at Cinderella shattered his dreams and his mind. His mind rolled, turned and reeled. Etrius bucked, clutching his head as he saw a vision of Abraxas. Of Cinderella. Of Aileen. His eyes flashed red temporarily.
    "GAAAAHH!!" He screamed and agony and fainted, the pain overloading his senses. As he fell to the floor, the grass at his feet withered and died. The tree that Steel was leaning on cracked a little, turning dead as well. But due to Etrius's size, and the magnitude of this power, the wave of death didn't go very far, and stopped short. Etrius was out. Blacked out.

9. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Ugh!" Steel Grunted. He pulled out a S.E.E.D. "No darkness right now, the story can't take a positive turn with that stuff killing the natural beauty of the night; it'll ruin the scene." He held the S.E.E.D. to his mouth and, instead of eating it, spoke a short poem.
    "Silent Light, come wash the night,
    of hatred and of death.
    Revive these plants, in moonlit dance,
    No more and no less.

The area was bathed in a soft glow, and the grass around Etrius came back to life; the tree he had been leaning on mended it's crack and corrected itself. The S.E.E.D. had vanished. "I have got to stop using so many of these." he moaned as Luna approached. "If I don't, they won't last long."

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden was intent on pursuing Ratigan's machine when he felt Olivia knock on his armor. "There's someone following us!" she reported.

Turning around, he saw that Olivia was right—another Keyblade Glider had joined the chase behind them...but, on whose side?

Aden looked back. Eon seemed to have things under control, and Raisor was close behind. "Hang on," he told Olivia, then came to a hard stop and swung the Glider around, speeding toward the new Glider.

"Who are you?" he called to the newcomer, poised at the ready to attack, should the need arise. If the newcomer was an ally, then his help would be greatly appreciated. If not, then...well, Ratigan was enough to be dealing with on his own. The last thing they needed or wanted was another foe.

11. Glen Returned from the dead

Glen continued flying after them, and was surprised when Aden went gliding towards him. He didn't want to explain who he was exactly, at least not for now, but he wanted to prove he wasn't a threat. But how? He had a not-so-fantastic idea, and quickly summoned his keyblade, forgetting momentarily that it was in glider form. For a brief few seconds he continued going along in the air due to the momentum, and held his keyblade up high for Aden to see. "One of you!" he responded, smiling as he thought what a good idea it was. He then realized his flaw and began falling towards the ground at a high speed. "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-" he said, quickly turning his keyblade back into a glider. He flew back up in pursuit of the others once again. "See, i'm one of you, a wielder!" he shouted.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina then ran forward to take out more of the drills followed by the a single bird. Karina was getting tired of this tedious battle especially cause her companions weren't posting. It seemed to be going on forever and the heartless kept coming. She was beginning to become weary and didn't know how much longer she could keep this up. But she had to protect the eggs. She couldn't fail another mission.

13. Mysty Unknown

Eon looked back at Aden and the newcomer. "Sorry Basil, I think I need to get their motives back into the problem at hand. Excuse me while I slow down some." He slowed down flying back to them. Turning his around and looking at them. "Aden, the guy looks trustworthy. If he wished to eradicate us he would have done so long ago. Now quick chattering and help me stop that rat's movements!" Eon yelled at them.

With that he charged back up. He couldn't let them escape but he wasn't going fast enough. He cast aero behind him to increase his speed briefly and just got underneath Ratigan and casting is signature spell. "Lets create some disturbing wind currents, Aero!" He cast his spell underneath Ratigan.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel only sighed as he watched everyone else just run ahead of him. He didn't have many other options so he just chased after them. With his speed, it didn't take him too long to catch up to them. He could see Luna and Steel, but Etrius was missing. Where did he get off to?

15. Krowley Moderator

With everyone now pitching in, the little elephant clutched the feather on to dear life and swayed forward and back. With the party pushing, he moved up along Dumbo's backside onto the little hat he wore. The elephant needed support from all angles, and even if it meant being humiliated at the bottom, he wanted to show that he'd stick with him no matter what.
    "that's right Dumbo! Up, down, up, down!"
    Their combined effort was noble and got Dumbo to begin flapping his ears like wings. It was a bold sight to see everyone giving their all to give him the boost he needed. Was it insane? Oh, by all means. But hey, it was the circus. Stranger things have been seen. Deep down, everyone was thinking the same thing; I hope this is actually possible...

Dumbo had a good rhythm going and flapped his wings like a majestic eagle. His ears creating a gust of wind with each repetition. He looked for dear life over the edge to the long drop below. Now the sweat was starting. Drops went down his brow and his breathing became heavy. Was he really going to do it? Jump as a hail Mary to a very unlikely situation was not on his infant mind. But he was too far into it. His mouse companion was motivating him through words, the wisecracking crow was teaching him how, and strangers- oblivious, but kind strangers, were giving him that extra push.

Flapping even faster now. He closed his eyes on took a long jump forward. the keybladers watched in amazement as the longest 3 seconds of viewing left them in shock/ Time was slowing down to show Dumbo's decline. Declining, but still flapping. Everyone's jaws were dropped as if they were a part of the audience. How badly they wanted this underdog to succeed. Timothy had his eyes closed as well, but as they fell, something miraculous happened...
    Dumbo's ears took to the wind and gave way, allowing him to begin a slow glide. This glide became like a surfboard on water, where Dumbo was the board, and the air was guiding him through the waves of air. Just like that, the elephant had flown. "Well hush my beak!" Jim Crow yelled out.
    Their eyes were still closed, but Timothy opened one enough to see that dumbo was indeed, by definition, flying. "Dumbo, you're flyin'! you're flyin'!

Base gained the Dumbo summon!
    Beuce gained the Dumbo summon!
    Krowley gained the Dumbo summon!
    Shapur gained the dumbo summon!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eon's Aero spell caused the Rat's flying machine to take a drastic hit. The balloon was beginning to slow down and decrease in altitude. Even Fidget had begun to grow tired and stopped peddling the vehicle. Closing the distance between them and Ratigan easily, Ratigan took control of the wheel and lead them around roofs and chimneys, up and around a statues, and straight ahead towards the Tower Bridge. Out of breath and exhausted, Fidget hopped inside the main cockpit of the aerial machine and gestured towards the toymaker. "We have to lighten the load." He eyed Olivia's father with devilish intention, hoping to throw the mouse over the river. The thought had crossed his mind, but Raitgan couldn't. With his rival on his tail, Flaversham was his only leverage.
    "Oh, you want to lighten the load?" Raitgan ask nonchalantly. Fidget snickers and nods his head vigorously. With an erratic turn, the rat's smile faded into a sneer, and seized the bat instead. "Excellent idea!" with a powerful toss, he threw the bat in the same fashion Fidget imagined him throwing Flaversham. "No, not me! I can't fly! I can't fly!" He strgugled to keep afloat, but his bum wing eventually gave out and he spiraled like a plane into the water.

Ratigan hopped on the propeller and moved forward. It's not enough however, as Basil and the others had finally caught up. From behind Eon's glider, the detective stood on his legs as if preparing to jump. "Steady now!" he commanded.

Basil leapt forward and caught the tail of the aircraft, swinging forward. Ratigan ducks as Basil's feet just miss him. The two adversaries glare at each other, until a terrified yelp comes from Mr. Flaversham. With Ratigan at the pedal, there is no one to steer, and they are heading directly for parliament's clock tower. The toymaker attempted to grab hold of the wheel, but it's too late. Ratigan can only scream himself as the dirigible smashes into the face of the giant clock. The keybladers, along with the newcomer, also come in too hot, with little time to stop. Everyone was now rushed into the mechanical clock tower and knocked onto one of the clock's enormous cogs. Inside the clock tower, Basil awakens and rubs his neck, then stares in shock and amazement at the gears and cogs surrounding him. Ratigan was nowhere to be seen among the wreckage, nor Olivia's father."Father!!" Olivia cried out in tears. In the distant innards of the clock mechanisms, Raitgan's evil lauchter could be heard in the distance.
    ~MISSION COMPLETE~ V. The Chase is on
    Aden leveled up!
    Eon leveled up!
    HP +5​
    MP +1​
    ATK +2​
    SPD +2​
    DEF +3​
    MAG +1​
    AP +3​
    Eon gained the Command Gauge!​
    Eon received the "Guardian's Rush" limit!​
    Eon learned EXP Writer​
    Eon learned Item Boost!​
    Eon learned Cure!​
    Raisor leveled up!
    Raisor learned Guard!​
    Raisor learned Dodge Roll!​
    Raisor's AP increased!​
    Glen leveled up!
    Glen leveled up!
    Glen learned High Jump!​

16. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base watched Dumbo soar like eagle through the comparatively narrow confines of the circus tent. "Jim, you've been here at the circus for awhile, right? Tell me: how much do you think you've seen when you've seen an elephant fly?" He asked in total disbelief of the majesty of the moment. Just then, an idea popped into his head as Dumbo started heading their way, flying lower. It was probably stupid, because he could miss, but something about falling hundreds of what felt like miles to him (But were probably better measured in yards) had cured him of the affliction of the fear of heights. He gave it a running start, as Dumbo drew closer, and he leaped from the platform to land in the Elephant's yellow cap below.

He gave a wild yell at the succession, and his surprising show of bravery that even he didn't think he'd ever been able to even draw close to achieving. He'd always been a social outcast and somewhat of a coward. But as he whooped at the top of his lungs, soaring through the air, he felt like he'd just conquered the world. As Dumbo soared around, he eventually caught sight of the others there on the platform. "You guys have to try this!" He shouted to them ecstatically.

17. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Near Karina disembarked a young girl with bright pink hair. "Hey! Need a hand? She called out." It certainly seemed so. Karina looked gosh-darn tired because no one would post.

The girl climbed up (she would have jumped, but she didnt have High Jump) and hit a few Heartless. "Hiya," she said, "I'm Flora!"

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina didn't take a break to talk to the girl. New people always made her uncomfortable. She did her best to just continue fighting and not keep looking over at Flora. Her lack of trust towards people made her always want to keep a close eye on them no matter what the circumstance. She used a couple of drills off the side as an excuse to move slightly farther away from Flora. Although tired and needed help she preferred fighting on her own, especially when she didn't know the other person. After the drills were dead she jumped up and took out one last bird.

19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna stopped running as soonas she caught up to both Steel and Etrius. Once she walked up to the two, she saw a sad Cinderella. No. Why?! How did this happen!? Cinderella....Luna started to walk toward Cinderella. I won't let her dreams end here! I just can't! She deserves a happy ending, unlike me. I won't let the darkness take her!

20. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur gazed in amazement as the elephant flew. "Thorin's beard..." He mumbled, following Dumbo with his eyes. He couldn't believe it. This elephant was actually flying. He simply stood by and watched. "Heh... who'd have thought?"