Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Krowley Moderator

~MISSION COMPLETE~ III. Toystore Rumble

Aden leveled up!
    Learned Item Boost!
    New Limit! [Guardian's Rush]
    HP increased by 5
    MP increased by 1
    ATK increased by 1
    SPD increased by 2
    DEF increased by 3
    MAG increased by 2
    AP increased by 3

Eon leveled up!
    AP increased by 1!
    Learned Dodge Roll!
    Learned Combo!

Raisor leveled up!
    Raisor leveled up!

Eon turned over to Basil. He rose back up and walked over to him. He bowed to him and began to spoke. "I apologize for my earlier actions Mr. Basil. If you could find it in your heart to forgive me, I'd be very appreciative." He rose again and put his hand out to shake hands with Basil. "So, do you have any leads on where Ratigan may be now? Last I saw, he was hiding in the sewers. It would be to our best interest to stop him and save the people he has captured." Basil stood reluctantly at the youth, and took the time to re-adjust himself before replying. He grabbed his detective's hat that had fallen off from their previous heartless encounter and began to dust it off before placing it back on his head. Tilting it to his preferred angle, he looked back to Eon with attentiveness. Something that seemed very out of character for him until now. "Already forgotten," he replied calmly. there were more pressing matter to attend to than a hit from a boy that looked just over Olivia's age. Ratigan was closing his grasp, and this time he had something to follow on.
    "You are correct in your underground pursuits, my young friend." He took Ratigan's list from Dawson, who hung his head in a most upsetting fashion. "Oh, ah, poor girl. I should have watched her more closely."
    Feeling sorry for the doctor, Basil comforted him, still examining the parcel. "Don't worry, old fellow. It's not entirely hopeless. We'll get her back." With that quickly out of the way, the detective continued his sights on the paper. "Offhand, I can deduce very little. Only that the words are written with a broad pointed quill pen which has spattered... twice. That the paper is of... native Mongolian manufacture, no water mark. And has-" Basil put the folded paper to his lips, to see if there were any familiar flavors or liquid residue. "Been gummed, if I'm not very much in error by a bat who has been drinking Rodent's Delight! A cheap brandy sold only in the seediest sewer pubs. The young boy was accurate in his previous statement, and considering the freshwater needed to run such a business, the pub we're looking for should be right where the sewer connects to the waterfront. Which means that they are being held in-"
    "The Rat Trap!" Dawson interrupted. "Precisely, my dear Dawson. And it's quite a trek away as well. Oh, if only Toby weren't out sick, we shall need to make post haste, for the fate of mousedom is at stake! And knowing Ratigan, I'd bet my career that it is... Now if only we had some sort of speedy transportation..."

~MISSION START~ IV. Rat Trap

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MISSION COMPLETE~ IV. To the Nest

Yana leveled up!

In their search for what seemed like the golden eagle overhead, the group managed to get a glimpse of Cody, climbing over a mountain's edge, to a secluded peek, where the nest could be seen. "He's goin' down the cliff! C'mon, we gotta warn the little fella!" Before Fang could instigate, the kangaroo mouse slid down he slender body and lept up the small mountain rocks to reach the boy first. With similar motive, she quickly followed him to where the boy was headed.

Using all his strength, he climbed the final ledge and took a moment to catch his breath. A boy his age, climbing a very dangerous and rocky terrain was a very commendable accomplishment. But he wasn't concerned with his physical achievement, as he rushed over to look inside the large bird's nest, he sighed in relief at the sight of all the eggs, unhatched and untouched. He reached into his pocket and sadly looked at it, before pacing it on her babies. "Cody," a small voice cried out. In panic, he quickly took some twigs, and tried to cover up the nest. He spun around expecting to find some one, but no one was there.
    "Down here, mate!" Cody tilted his head down to find Jake hopping and waving. "Huh, who are you?"
    "No time to explain, you're in great danger!" at this point, Fang had just caught up, carrying her much more heavy body to meet up with them. Hesitant, Cody stood in front of the eggs. Last he had seen Fang, was back when she was guarding him for the poacher.
    "Easy does it," Fang replied, dropping her weapon. "I'm not her for you are the eggs. I just wanted-" Her apology was cut with loud bird's cry in the distance. The screeching noise, most definitely belonged to Marahute. "Marahute?! It can't be?! She's alive!" The golden eagle spread it's wide wings, preparing to land near it's babies. The eagle was large and majestic in it's nature, ruffling it's feathered as she was hugged by Cody. "Cody, wait! You have to listen! It's a tra-" Fang continued to insist, but it was too late. McLeach's truck was already nearby, and he shot his net directly at the bird, capturing not only her, but Cody and Jake as well.
    Quick to act, Fang dashed to pick up the lance she had dropped while trying to reason with Cody. Before she could, a gunshot knocked it straight out of her reach, and off the cliff. On the firing end, McLeach was seen, grinning and laughing. "Did you see that! Perfect shot! Per-fect shot! She's mine now! Hahaha! All mine! Bet you wish you'd stuck it out for just 10 more minutes, huh? Well now you get nothin'!" In his pride, McLeach kept his gun pointed at Fang and an eye on the trapped beast. The net was very tightly woven, meaning Jake couldn't find anyway to escape the tight holes, and Marahute's Talon's couldn't rip through it. The only escape was from the tied up end, which could only be released by a hand outside the net.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Doukuro Chaser

With Cody now in sight Yana could not stand simply riding along and waiting to get to him. So she followed Jake's lead, jumping down and hurrying after the boy. When they reached him he was already next to the eggs, trying to hide them with some twigs at the sound of their guide's voice. A rather silly act but she mentally applauded his attempt. Even if she laughed inwardly as well.

She waited for the humans to talk it out from the sidelines but before they could something caught their attention. Spinning around she noticed the bird. Its size reminded her of the ones back home and its golden feathers were a beauty. No wonder why people hunted this creature. Though just because she understood it did not mean she was okay with it. But more importantly this was horrible. With the bird and her eggs in one place the hunter's job became all the easier. They needed --

Speaking of the devil. A new was cast and landed inches away from her, swallowing the bird, Jake, and Cody. So much for warning them in time. Fang seemed stuck unarmed and with the gun pointed at her but they were still unnoticed. Realizing this she ran, heading to the knot. She would jump at it in an attempt to free the three trapped inside, though at this size she may not be able to do it alone. Not as quickly as she'd want to.

"Guys," she called out to the others.

3. Mysty Unknown

A fast way of travel. That wasn't a difficult task at all for he and the other 3. "Basil, I believe I have a solution to that problem." He punched his shoulder to activate some armor and threw his keyblade into the sky, allowing it to transform into a keyglider. He jumped onto it while it descended and grabbed Basil, placing him on board with him. "Raisor, Aden, one of you two get Dawson. I'll take Basil over there myself." He said and charged off with the great mouse detective. The two would arrive first and wait for Raisor, Aden, and Dawson. Eon let down Basil and let the keyglider transform back to his keyblade. "We're here."

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden questioned the wisdom of revealing their Keyblade Gliders, but not aloud. They did need to get to Olivia quickly, and if Ratigan was using Heartless, then they had to use whatever they had at their disposal.

Aden summoned his own armor and Glider, interestingly adapted for his mouse form. "Hop aboard, Dr. Dawson," he instructed. Once the mouse had done so, with no small amount of surprise and awe, Aden headed after Eon, who was presumably receiving directions to the Rat Trap from Basil.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

"Uh, excuse me, who thought it was a good idea to use the keyblade glider whenever it seemed usable?" Raiden questioned both Aden and Eon, even though they were both gone. He sighed, not wanting to use his keyblade glider since there had to be some other fast way. Still, he couldn't think of anything, and he had to catch up, so he got his armor and glider, which he really hated to use, and chased after Eon and Aden, hoping they didn't do anything stupid before he got there. The way Basil talked about Ratigan, he was sure finding where they were and getting there without a problem wasn't on any check list in this world.

6. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur lifted himself up on to the barrel with no trouble at all. The old man comment didn't really get to him. Sure, he was an older man. Who cares? As long as he could still hold a weapon, he was useful. Shapur nodded at the apology. "Yes, my name is Shapur. Warrior Class. Squad Leader in His Majesty's Valor Guard. And you are Base?" Shapur spoke as he scanned the area around the barrel.

7. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"Yeah, Base." Base replied curtly. He had been prepared to help heave Shapur up if needed, but he was glad he didn't have to. "Dancer." He gave a little soft toe tap on the wooden surface. "Siiiiiinger!" Base belted out in a pleasing, steady Baritone. "Actor." He did his best impression of Timothy the Mouse; not being too far off. He shook his head next as he thought more on what Shapur had given himself as. 'Warrior'... "Yeah, I think I can relate to the Warrior a bit; I've become a pretty competent fighter at least. Ever had to take on a giant Fire Bird made out of Lava?" He asked in a not particularly prideful way, but merely wanted to show what he was willing to go up against.

8. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

After about 5 minutes, Luna decided to head back to Cinderella's room. "Jaq might be in Cinderella's room. I'd better head back to check." She started to dash her way back up in hope of finding Jaq.

9. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur blinked at Base's introduction. "You're very... animated." He turned back to his search. "As for fighting a lava bird, no. I have not. The... best thing I fought was a Heartless as big as a mountain." Shapur only told half of it. This Heartless WAS the mountain. Mount Thorin, to be specific. It was the mountain that the mead hall was built into.

10. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Base chortled at the somewhat perceivably startled initial reaction. "Animated doesn't begin to cover it." He also turned back to his search, surveying the sky since to him, everything above him came under the classification of "Sky", since everything was so high above him and vast. "Hey, Shapur, I think I see something, it looks like a- DUCK!" He started off observant and informative until the point when he cut off his own flow of speech to give the command to his comrade as he hit the wooden board below him with the whole of him, clutching his hands over his head defensively as he lay on his stomach.

11. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Thank you." Steel said as he took the box from Leonidas. He then turned his attention towards Aura. "I was worried about you." He said quietly. Aura had been standing with her back turned to Steel, but now she whirled around with a look of frustration on her face. "Why? You think I can't handle this position?" Her angry reaction was in part why he had been worried. He knew quite well that she didn't entirely trust him, and it seemed that distrust was becoming bitterness.

"I was worried that you had run off to find out what was going on; after the way my last attempt to contact you had ended, it seemed that you had." Steel bowed his head so she could not see just how much he was concerned. She thought of him as emotionless, and considering her position he thought it best for her to keep thinking that."I didn't wan't to just assume the worst, but I had to be sure." A silence filled the room, Steel could sense Aura's scowl hardening. Tyson and Leonidas just watched knowing nothing bad could really happen. Aura walked slowly moved exactly two feet from Steel's position. She held out her hand, and in it a charm shaped like a sun. Steel looked up, surprised at Aura's reaction. "You're right, I did think of leaving and I almost did; but something happened. I met... someone important to me, and she gave me this. Afterwards she faded back into the timeline. But I trust her, and she told me that this had to be given to you." Aura took Steels hand and forced the charm into it. She backed away and turned her face back to the wall. Steel could sense her anger and sorrow; socializing time had ended, about as fast as it had begun.

He turned toward Tyson, who looked disappointed. Steel assumed it was because he and Aura had not initiated a Sword fight this time. "I'll expect a report when I get back." Tyson nodded and Leonidas was now tinkering with what may have been a grenade. Steel began to fade. As he was nearly gone, Aura spoke up. "Steel?" She said with her back still to him. "Yes?" he responded. "I still don't trust you, I don't know what your plans for us and this castle are, but despite the murderous, war-mongering, bloody, Lunatic that you are, I still believe that whatever circumstances made you this way; You were once A kind person. She paused to see his reaction. His face was blank of course. "I trust that person." she finished. He had no time to respond as the rest of his body faded away.

Steel's eyes slowly opened; he was back in Cinderella's room. Two figures stood over him. He made out their faces to be the ones of Etrius and Kel. Feeling more energetic all of a sudden he responded to them quickly: "Hey guys, Sup?"

12. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina hesitated before following Jake and Yana. She was unsure about her footing as she attempted to climb the rest of the way up. She followed Jake towards Cody but stayed back from them a bit and remained quiet. She didn't know this boy so she had nothing to say to him. She thought he was slightly reckless trying to protect the eggs on his own, but at the same time that reckless, Do it yourself, attitude reminded her of herself. If she was going to do something worth while she did it by herself. This was partly because she didn't trust people, but partly because she feared doing something wrong and getting scolded for it when she tried her best. She doubted this was why Cody acted alone so it was a silly comparison but one she still made none the less.

As she thought about that a net was launched trapping some of the others including the bird. Since the birds talons couldn't rip through the netting it was obvious that she wouldn't be able to bite through it with her over sized mouse teeth. Yana had run over to try to untie the bag but was stuggling and called for help. Karina ran over to help Yana try to release the net.

13. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Hey, you decided to wake up, eh?" Etrius said with a tired smirk. He was bruised and battered all over. He looked ready to drop. But still, Etrius slowly placed Steel down, saying, "Don't force youreself. You may have woken up, but if any Heartless show up, which I doubt that they will, you'll be forced to take another 'catnap.'"
    Etrius flicked at Steel's Volto mask playfully, "So keep a lid on it, butterscotch, and lets keep moving towards our objective. He suddenly smiled and said, "Oh yeah! I got this potion here." He reached into his cloak and pulled out a tiny bottle of green liquid. "I got it for anyone who needs it, but if you dont want it, I'll save it for a later time."

14. Krowley Moderator

As noble as their efforts were, the net would not budge. The strong material was too constricted for the tiny mouse hands and teeth. Unfortunately, only human sized hands could untie the net, but seeing as how fang was unarmed at gunpoint, the party was in very deep distress.
    "It looks like Lady luck has finally decided to smile on me. Everything's going my way..." McLeach let loose an evil grin to at the discontented woman.
    "Just like a man. Give him a gun, and he thinks he's a god."
    "You only only brought this on yourself little missy. Ain't my fault you grew a conscience." Fang's teeth clenched at the mention of the poacher calling her 'missy.' She was running out of options. The only thing working in her favor was the man's constant gloating. "So what's it gonna be woman? The gun or the gators?" He tilted his gun below, to where the river was rushing violently. They were over a hundred feet high, easy, and one of the gaters was seen shewing on Fang's Lance. It was made of a very strong alloy, stronger than the net in fact. As a capable and potent fighter, she could rip it from the creatures jaws. First thing she had to do was get away from McLeach. This also meant she had to temporarily leave the entrapped boy and eagle. Looking down over the edge, she carefully examined the rocks before replying.
    "Give me a minute." With a quick smirk, she jumped off the cliff, diving foot-first and leaping around the unstable cliff side.
    "Why you little!" McLeach let out a gunshot. His eyes tried to follow her movement, but he was at an inappropriate angle. Naturally, he would have forgotten her, but if she escaped and got a hold of the local authorities, he would be imprisoned for poaching and kidnapping. "You ain't gettin' away from me that easy, sister..." Stalking the cliff side, he went around to try and get a better shot. "I'll be back for you my little goldmine, hehe." Since he was without fang's aerobic ability, he was struggling to get down south. He eventually took the trail to avoid further struggle. From off screen, he yelled out an order to his pet goanna. "Joanna! Make sure they don't move!"
    The slithering reptile chuckled and mocked the net from afar. The eagle screeched in rebuttal, still trying to escape. "It's okay girl," Cody comforted. "We'll get out of here, the other mice will help us!" Jake joined in on trying to tame the large bird. "Yeah, if anyone can help us, it's the newbies!" Jumping onto Cody's shoulder he quickly added "Nice bluff, kid..."
    Having her small attention span, Joanna had spotted the party and licked her mouth with her insatiably long tongue. Just before she crept too close, she suddenly ran off in fear, yelling very muffled and distorted croaks. She slithered back into the truck and used her claw to press the lock. It turns out that the heartless from earlier had returned. All this time, they were feeding off the mother's love for her eggs and slowly trailing her to the nest.
    "Watch your back mates!" Jake cried out.

~MISSION START~ V. Protect the Nest

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The entire party had now made their way back to Cinderlla's room. After all the trouble in getting materials, they had frightened off the cat and were ready to see the finished results of their labor. "Rassa big thanks!" Jaq announced. Using his tiny mouse hands, he pushed one of the boards from the foldable dressing room to reveal her finished dress. It was very lovely pink florescent dress. Complimenting the color, was a layer of white underneath and was also a base for the shoulder straps. Along the bottom and at the chest, pink bows were tied. And finally, though it couldn't be seen by their viewpoint, the white buttons were used at the back of the dress to close it up. The materials they had collected were represented beautifully before them along the candle sill.

"Cinderelly gonna love it!" Jaq exclaimed. "Etree, Kelkel, Runa and Steer are good friends!" He smiled and sighed, exhausted by the fruits of his own labor. One mouse putting together a giant dress had knocked most of the wind out of him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MISSION COMPLETE~

After the speedy ride, Dawson felt rather light-headed. He began to stagger back and forth, only to trip over himself and fall on his belly. "Oh come now Dawson, it wasn't-" Basil paused a moment and covered his mouth with his fist, as if trying to prevent an upchuck. "That bad..." Helping the poor Doctor up, the 5 of them stood in the shadows of the pub. Along the sewer gate that went into the river, there was a small wooden ship for a door that read; "Rat Trap." Which ironically enough, was the name of the bar. "Somewhere behind that door is Fidget. We find him, we find Ratigan."
    "Y-yes. But uh, aren't we a little overdressed for such a low classed establishment?" Basil gave a light chuckle. "Oh honestly Dawson, it's like you think I'm new at this." Basil took off his coat and reversed it, revealing a sailor captain's attire. The same with his deer hunting cap. Very odd how he had it abruptly prepared like that, but it was definitely a time saver. "And a little something for the doctor," Basil reached into the reversed side pocket and took out a small red and white striped shirt, along with a first mate's cap. "This will do perfectly." he smiled, lighting a cigarette to complete his image.

[​IMG]

"Perfect?! Perfectly ridiculous! If this is my attire, I'd hate to see what you plan on making them wear." Dawson was not one to complain, but he truly disliked the ruffian outfit. Being in the Queen's regiment gave him a sense of duty and dignity that Basil seemed to have knocked out him since their meeting.
    "Oh, I don't have anything for the lads. Only so much pocket room." Basil patted his pockets to show that he had no other cloths to share. "Besides, they're clothes are already ridiculous," he laughed as he nudged Dawson. "Join as when you're ready Dawson. Hope the clothes fit!" Basil lifted his sailor color and proceeded to enter the bar, motioning with his head for the rest to follow.
    "I-I shall do no such thing! Basil! Basil!-" The detective had already entered the place, leaving Dawson, alone, outside to pout in disgust at the clothes he was given.
    "Perfectly ridiculous..."

[/url]"I am far from a duck, my brother," the crow exclaimed. He stopped pecking at the circus's floor popcorn to peer up at the small figures addressing him.
    "Well, looky here, looky here. Why this is most irregular." The crow in question, wore a studded blue vest, that came with a striped pink shirt underneath. On his head, he had a small brown bowler hat, with a cigar equipped in his left hand hand. The cigar was most likely, also discarded by some one from the audience. Flapping his wings to get closer to their level, he ended up blowing them back into the tent. Base, Krowley, and Shapur were swept back into the tent just as they had reached the peek of the barrel. Still upbeat, the crow tilted his head in awe. "Now I've seen a lot of things, but small humans are definitely a first." He smiled and patted the group on their backs with his wing. "Haha, welcome to the circus, my brothers! What's your act?"

As overwhelmingly eccentric as he was, he could use this crow to their advantage. He sounded like he had been very experienced in the layout of the circus. With his help, the small elephant should be found in no time. "Well, we don't have, but if we could just ask if you've seen a few friends we've lost... See the first on is a baby elephant-"
    "This little elephant got big ears? Like a wingspan?"
    "Uhh- Yeah." As mean as it was to point out, it was a very key feature. "He got a little hat with a circus mouse in it?" Once again, Krowley was left astounded. "Yeah that's pretty much the key description."
    "That them?" The smooth talking crow pointed to the top of a tight rope where dumbo was lying on his back, sleeping, along with Timothy.
    "Dumbo!" he called out.
    "How they got a bitty little elephant up there, I will never know. Kind of a weird act if you ask me."
    Krowley looked back at the crow. "Why didn't you help him out?!" Krowley persisted
    "Like a said, thought it was an act." He stopped to take a quick puff of the cigar. "Just the other day, I done seen a man swallow ten swords!"

15. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

As Jim puffed on his cigar, Base happened to get the worst of the downwind travel of the cheap make's husky smoke. He waved it out of his face as much as he could, and as he coughed, he responded with, "You saw a man swallow ten swords," He corrected the haughty bird, "But I doubt you've seen an elephant fly; you're just being ridiculous!" He spoke ironically, of course. While it was odd that Dumbo had wound up high up in an inconceivable place for a pachyderm (Even one as small as Dumbo) it was entirely impossible the big little one could have flown into his current perch.

"And for another thing- KOFF!-," Base waved the hazy fog out of his breathing space, "How exactly am I your brother?"

There were people that talked like this guy in Theate, of course, because the city atmosphere had held a vast quantity of people of many different ethnic types; but none of the people who ever used the term "Brother" had ever used it on him. Heck, he rarely heard anyone on the streets call him anything; in school: he was pariah, but on the streets: he was a chameleon. The more he thought about this, the more he missed home.

16. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

This was a very tense situation, it was a standoff. Sure, Fang was very tough emotionally and physically but she was being held at gunpoint. Kross couldn't get off of her shoulder, so he stayed behind. He clung on as Fang started jumping along the rocks at a nimble pace, seeing Mcleach not too far behind. He winced a little bit, it looked like the situation was escalating quite a bit. With the heartless attacking his allies, and he wasn't able to help, all he could do was pray that Mcleach wouldn't catch up."Fang, we need a plan"He suggested, summoning his keyblade and held onto Her shoulder with one hand, aiming behind him with the other and blasted a Blizzard spell aiming at Mcleach.

17. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

Etrius helped Kel and Steel to the mousehole just in time to see Jaq opening to reveal Cinderella's dress. He stopped helping his allies and let out a wolf whistle.
    "I must say Jaq, I may not be a fashion expert, but Cinderella is going to love the dress. Very well done." Etrius went back to the mousehole and stood guard, saying to Kel, "Make sure he doesn't stress himself. No training for a while. to add to that, the cat gave you a good scratch along your right arm, Steel." he turned to him, "That wound will not heal normally unless I stitch it up. But Luna hasn't come back yet, so I'll be guarding the room. After that, I'll tend to your wounds."

18. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur stared at the crow, then up at Dumbo. "...How did he get up there?" He wondered aloud. Shapur turned his head towards his teammates. "We have to get him down from there." He then turned to the crow. "I thank you, friend. May we know your name?" Shapur could be polite if he wanted to. Most of the time, he just didn't want to.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

With Fang running to get her weapon and Kross tagging along it was up to Karina and Yana to take care of the heartless. Karina looked at Yana and nodded before giving up trying to untie the bag and turning to the heartless. This was the first time Karina really acknowledged the fact she was working with Yana and not just along side her. Karina was now at the point that she didn't mind Yana and Kross. They were both quiet and had yet to do something to annoy her. This could change in an instant though, but for now they were team mates. Karina went after one of the dogs to start. She lept off the net where she stood swinging her keyblade down on the dog. Landing on the ground keyblade in front of her ready for a fight.

20. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden sighed, but did not reply to Basil's comment on their clothes. He was right...

"Do you want one of us to wait out here while you get ready, Dr. Dawson?" he asked. "This place looks unpleasant, and if Ratigan's henchmen frequent it, then it's sure to be plenty more dangerous."