Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

As the cat turned and started to retreat, Etrius took off after it, but let it go because it was too fast. "Piss off, big head!" Etrius snarled at the retreating animal, and with that, dropped to his knees, and fell to the floor, exhausted. His eyes returned to their natural color, his skin lightened, and darkness stopped pouring out of his shoulders. His mind gradually returned to normal, allowing him to think clearly again. He sighed, and walked back to the small pool of darkness. He plunged a hand in it, and pulled out Steel, completely unconsious.
    "C'mon Steel," Etrius said quietly, "This is no time to take a nap, not until we get to know each other. All of us." He turned to the others, "We need to find a Potion for Steel, and we need to know if Jaq is alright."

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Aden's Keyblade vanished, and he had to lean on a display case when the fatigue from the fight hit him hard. "I'll live," he managed to gasp out. Then, to the mouse detective, "Thank you, Basil."

He rubbed his eyes. "...Well, now, how do we find Olivia?" he wondered, unable to help feeling guilty that she'd been kidnapped from under their noses.

3. Mysty Unknown

Olivia was captured? That could not be any good. Eon blamed himself for her disappearance. If only he hadn't acted so irrational around Basil and got into that fight. Maybe things could have been different if he didn't run off like the way he did. He looked up to the two. and fell to his knees. "I am so sorry guys. Its all my fault..."

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Raisor walked over to Eon and knocked him upside the head, "Hey, quite being such a drama queen. We were all occupied by fighting while Basil, Dawson, and Olivia were hiding. I'm betting even if we were right next to them we still wouldn't have been able to do much. So get the heck up and no more emotional fits. Especially those you keep getting during fights, you're starting to give me goosebumps." He grinned largely at Eon, trying to get the drama queen up on his feet so they could finish their mission.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Yeah, but first let's get back to Jaq." Kel said, helping Etrius to carry Steel. "Come on, the sooner we get back, the sooner we can help him."

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

"You guys get Steel back to Cinderella's room. I'll find Jaq. Besides, We all can't look for Jaq when Steel is injured. So you guys head on back. I'll be looking for Jaq." Luna looked towards both Kel and Etrius. She started to look for Jaq. "Just head on back ok? Steel needs as much help as he can get." She smiled looking back at both as she ran on her search for Jaq.

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Right." Kel replied, before turning to Etrius. "Come on, let's go."

8. Aelin Best Waifu

It seemed there was a glimmer of hope in saving the bird and the eggs after all. Karina wished they could go faster even though she new it wasn't possible, but sitting here watching the bird knowing the others might have spotted her by now, didn't bring any comfort to Karina. But for now her job would be protect the eggs not the mother bird, meaning if they spotted the mother, as long as she wasn't heading back to her nest they would be fine. And if she was, well that wasn't good. It would possibly let McLeach get his hands on her and the eggs at the same time.

9. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

Things were looking bleak, it was do or die from this point on and Kross was more than prepared to take action for the sake of protecting the nest. He tensed up when he spotted the momma bird looming over her brood, no time to act like the present. He breathed out nervously and looked at his allies, grinning."You guys ready to end this?"He asked, looking up."Fang, if we're protecting the mother bird and the eggs, our priority is to get up to the nest, you'll need to show Mcleach a thing or two about chivalry."

10. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

After a moment of waiting for a reply, Base turns to leave, having a chassis of a plan worked out in his head. He would ask that girl Relena about Dumbo; after all, wasn't she like some kind of animal keeper? He silently wondered to himself if there were any other elephants around and remembered the catastrophe under the big top. He knew there were other elephants, just like he knew where to probably find them: somewhere where injured animals were treated. Base could only guess the elder pachyderms would not be happy to hear the name "Dumbo", but he had to find that little guy. So, that was the entirety of his plan, as he made a list in his head:
    1. Find Relena
    2. Find out what she knows
    3. Find out where the elephants were being kept
    4. See what they know
    5. Find Dumbo
    He noted this list and sent it to the very back of his head as he made his way towards a giant barrel in order to get a better look around at the area.

11. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel felt detached from his body. But that didn't worry him; at least not as much as the disorganized surroundings of his room back at the castle. "Wow, that shelf was supposed to be in the corner blocking the secret entrance.... Who has been in my room?" That was the only complaint he had since nothing else was in his room, but it was extremely abnormal...... at least for him. He hit the intercom button and said "Alice, can you get Tyson, Aura, and the Professor down to my room?" A shocked female voice replied: "Sir? You're here?" "Not for long." he replied

12. mindstorm787 Gummi Ship Junkie

"Roger." Etrius said, as he heaved Steel onto Kel's shoulder, "I'm going to scout for Heartless and Unversed. I may be weak from our fight with Lucifer, but Steel is too heavy for me to carry, leaving you occupied. I'll clear a pathway for you two. It shouldn't be too hard."
    But Etrius was only fooling himself. He was near fainting himself. He need to return to the Land of Departure to recuperate, otherwise, he'll be nothing more than a teabag. Etrius took off, with a new sense of mind. He ran to the mousehole, up the walls, swinging and slashing. Any Heartless or Unversed encountered were either slashed or viciously wounded. As he reached the final mousehole, Etrius turned and returned down the way he came, running back the way he came, and returning back the way he came, and finally returned to Kel and Steel, saying, "Clear!"[DOUBLEPOST=1364946198][/DOUBLEPOST]Etrius took off, with a new sense of mind. He ran to the mousehole, up the walls, swinging and slashing. Any Heartless or Unversed encountered were either slashed or viciously wounded. As he reached the final mousehole, Etrius turned and returned down the way he came, running back the way he came, and returning back the way he came, and finally returned to Kel and Steel, saying, "Clear!"

13. Mysty Unknown

He was told by Raisor to stop blaming himself, that it was inevitable that this would happen. Eon just looked at him with cold eyes until he was smacked into the back of the head. "Ouch!" He rubbed his head and snapped back to reality. "Thanks Raisor. We need to hurry after them and get Olivia back. We must. Its just all these heartless keep coming." He smacked two of them as they rushed. "We need to take care of this, time to enter overdrive." Eon smacked his chest as some armor appeared on him. It wasn't armor that was used for traveling between worlds, but more as battle armor. He charged a heartless that was in the corner and swiped at it. Two more to his left were rushing him as he charged and used his keyblade like a banette onto the two. Another tried to get him from behind as he swiped the other two onto him killing them. "That's six down. Five more to go. And they are big ones."

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

While Etrius went on ahead, Kel kept up a good pace and followed behind him. Carrying Steel wasn't too much trouble and since most of the heartless and Unversed were either hiding or gone, the trip was easy. It wasn't long until he reached the mouse hole leading to Cinderella's room. Once in, he brought Steel in before gently placing him on the ground before him. "Now all we need is a potion for him."

15. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"I'll take care of them," Aden said. Resummoning his Keyblade, he cast a Cure on himself and used a Sliding Dash to cut through two of the remaining Heartless. He shot a Blizzard at one further away, then rushed to the other two and quickly cut them down.

Aden surveyed the shop one last time. "That's all of them, he reported. "Now we can head after Olivia."

16. Mysty Unknown

Heavy breaths came from Eon. He wasn't use to all this fighting back to back. Most would find this as no problem, but he was still a child and growing. He fell to the ground to sit for a bit. "Yeah, we are finally finished. Lets try to get Olivia back and stop Ratigan." Eon turned over to Basil. He rose back up and walked over to him. He bowed to him and began to spoke. "I apologize for my earlier actions Mr. Basil. If you could find it in your heart to forgive me, I'd be very appreciative." He rose again and put his hand out to shake hands with Basil. "So, do you have any leads on where Ratigan may be now? Last I saw, he was hiding in the sewers. It would be to our best interest to stop him and save the people he has captured."

OOC: Just shake the poor boy's hand, Krowley.

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna looked for Jaq while Etrius and Kel took Steel to Cinderella's room. "Jaq!! Jaq!! Where are you ?!?!" Luna called out to him with a worried expression on her face. She came across some unversed and called upon her keyblade.

18. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Steel?" asked a voice from the corridor leading away from his room. Three figures walked in; Tyson, Aura, and Leonidas. "Well that makes this faster." he said. He quickly explained what he needed from them as well as asked them what they were doing. "We needed the book." Leonidas shrugged. "We couldn't find it though." Steel nodded his understanding and snapped his fingers. A book wrapped in blue cloth instantly popped into Aura's hands. "Now, listen up." Steel quickly explained his current situation, without sharing any of the details of the keybladers themselves. "So do You have it?" Steel asked Leonidas. "Yes." he handed Steel a small box, also wrapped in blue cloth.

19. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Shapur looked up at Base and shrugged. "Well, i'll follow that guy. Maybe he's on to something." He followed Base to the barrel. "Hey. What are we doing?" Shapur asked firmly.

20. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

"I'm getting a better view, Old man." Base climbed the barrel with care, having a great deal to climb due to his diminutive proportion to the wooden container that would have come up to just underneath his chest at normal height. He thought for a moment; perhaps the hazing could end here, because, after all, weren't they on the same team. "Actually"... he paused, and tried not to fall as he thought of the right words to say, "I'm sorry for that last comment. It's Shapur you said, right?" He inquired of the elder warrior.

One fact was very clear: His time with Yen Sid proved that even the ancient had a lot of kicking around to do, and this Shapur was very much in the prime of his life it seemed; so Base wasn't going to mock the other for a larger amount of wisdom and experience. In fact, if he could help it, maybe he could make friends with this guy; like Donald, that nymph, or the people of Planet Hollywood on Pleasure Island. All had been people he had encountered on his stay in the Mysterious Tower, and was frankly surprised how short a time it was but at the same time, how fantastic it all was.

Oddly enough, all that time spent with a wise old wizard and all he managed to learn was a simple "Cure" spell. But the more Base thought about it, the more Base felt something different. This difference had come over him ever since the Pink Elephants' defeat. He just couldn't name it, that was all. This all occurred to him as he reached the rim of the top of the barrel. He pulled himself over the edge and stood on what was thankfully a closed and sturdy cover; a lack of reverberation below his footsteps though told him that the Barrel contained something, and it was full to the brim with it. Curiously, he looked over the edge for Shapur, looking for that answer.

(OOC: Some teasers for upcoming chapters of "Based Forward" in there.)