Guild Hall Update 3.02 JOBS Monk - Invigorate now grants 25 CG instead of 20 - Focus offers 5 hits at 50% instead of 1 hit at 50% Soldier - Combo Plus+ offers 4 hits adding 80% STR instead of 2 hits at 60% STR Black Mage - Status Plus adds more damage for Paralyze and Burn status. Dark Knight - Dark elements do 50% less damage to you instead of just heartless Paladin - "Wish Ability" now changed to - "Protector" ability changed to guard against both physical AND Magical damage. Paopu Knight Turbo-Hit goes from 8 hits to 6 hits at 30% STR KEYBLADES - Chicken Little removed as a summon SKILL COMMANDS - Faith now adds 40% CG instead of 20% - Powerline now has a 4 turn cooldown instead of 3 MAGIC - Gravity spells now only affect enemies for 1 cycle. - Aero spells will now stay active for 2 cycles less. - Stop spells now PREVENT any actions from the enemy for x amount of turns in the turn order. STATUS AILMENTS - PARALYZE, WET, and FROZEN status ailments only last 1 cycle. - Burn status now lasts 3 turns. Deals 0.01% of the target's overall HP each turn. - Poison Status now lasts 3 cycles. Deals 0.01% of the target's overall HP each turn. - Poison Status adds +0.01% Damage each cycle.