Kingdom Hearts: Shackles of Destiny Demo

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sanya, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Hey guys, our forum member XxxXehanortxxX has released a demo for the new mugen game. The below is his description and details about the game. Enjoy.
    -------------------------------------------------------

No matter what is said in the upcoming paragraphs and notes, I STRONGLY encourage you to download the game and play.

I became very sick 2 weeks ago, and I am still a little sick right now. I could have finished Marluxia, started Sora, and finished the screen pack in that time. But that obviously didn't happen. I missed a lot of school work as well, so I cannot work for a little while. Hopefully next week this problem will be solved. A few notes:

1. This is a very alpha demo.
    2. There are no Kingdom Hearts stages yet.
    3. There are few characters, that have little progress.
    4. The screen pack (Menu, Select, Vs., and Option screen) will not be like that in the actual game to come. Everything will be Kingdom Hearts related.
    5. The screen is small, it will always be like that. Deal with it. It is for the best quality.
    6. There will be none of that writing when you play.
    7. The actual game will be closed (you will not be able to add or take stuff from the game).
    8. The life bars are not the actual life bars, the real ones will be Kingdom Hearts Style.
    9. Have fun. Although this very small demo is only for you to see what characters are like (since I had a hard time explaining how you would play).
    10. The characters will have move lists, later on.

For playing:

1. You use the arrow keys to move. Right arrow key moves you right. Left moves left. Down is a crouch (there aren't really crouches however). Up is a jump. You can jump two times in a row.
    2. For most of you (depending on your keyboard), the buttons A S D and underneath them Z X C are the keys you will use to fight/do whatever.
    3. There is a way to make the demo full screen. I forgot how. I believe it is ALT + Enter.

Other:

1. This game cannot ruin your computer/laptop or anything that you play it on. It is impossible.
    2. There are no system requirements, you should be able to play no matter system/memory/space (well, as long as you have enough space) you have, you should be able to play.

Extra:

1. If you wish to join, pm me, also provide samples of your work. We REALLY need sound rippers the most. Followed by music arrangers. And by ripping sounds, I mean extracting the sounds of characters frmo the actual ps2 disc.

Example:

Axel says BURN BABY! in the game when you are fighting him. Rip the sound off the disc, so it is just him screaming BURN BABY! when I open it in windows media player (or something that plays sounds).

Yes, it IS legal.

Everything done is legal.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW TO OPEN THE FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I compressed it using Winrar. Please google Winrar, and download it.
    2. Install Winrar. Right click the file (the game), and hit "extract to".
    3. The game will extract, and a folder should appear. Go into the folder.
    4. Keep going until you see a bunch of files, including folders such as Characters, Stages, Data, etc.
    5. Scroll down until you see a .exe file called "Kingdom Hearts Shackles of Destiny".
    6. Double click it.
    7. You do not use your mouse/touch pad on the mugen screen. You use the enter key to select things and the arrow keys to move up/down/left/right.
    8. Enjoy.

Now go play. The demo would have been a LOT better, but I became really sick, so I am sorry. I, along with the team, will really pick up on the work, soon. I have more team members, they just haven't been listed in the Credits because they didn't work yet. They are getting started however.

Thanks to:

XxxXehanortxxX/SharinganUchiha777 - Leading the game, coding Marluxia.
    ScytheofPetals/Hyuga_Neji - Co-leader, coding Axel.
    Xaldin - Arranging music.
    Deathspank - Making kh-vids.net, and allowing this to be hosted on his wonderful site.

p.s. - If someone claims to be me or any member on the team, please, be careful. I will most likely get imposters on sites such as youtube.

Kingdom Hearts Shackles of Destiny ~ http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PH58T99R
    -----------------------------------------------

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sanya, Nov 25, 2007.