Kingdom Hearts - RR: King of Hearts

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

Actually I think Xaldin is going to own Xemnas :p Xaldin is more mobile in his movement. Xemnas just teleports and walks...

2. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

Maybe, but it is extremley difficult to counter xemnas.. then again, same with Xaldin, this'll be a good fight.

3. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

Hmm, I wonder what moves they will use. At least Xemnas wont use the Deep Dive and maybe Xaldin wont use the Dragon attack..

Then again both have pretty good block. Xemnas has the forcefield and Xaldin has his lances. But you know Xaldin makes his lances long in some attacks, so it is hard to come close him unless you have the "Learn"-ability. But then again Xemnas can teleport near Xaldin.. omg!

Im sooooo waiting for this!! Actually Im on Xemnas´ side, because he is the superior after all, he NEEDS to win :p

4. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

If your saying he's superior because he's organizations XIII number I then your wrong. Because they're numbers aren't set by rank, but in the order they joined.

5. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

I know this, thanks =) Anyway, Xemnas´ title is The Superior, so he needs to act by his name xD

6. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

Err..., can someone tell me what's happening? Shouldn't the 2nd and 3rd battle be out now? Has the tournament been canceled or something?

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

yes, both the 2nd and 3rd battles should've been up by now. and i have no idea what's happening.

8. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

Cloud isn't able to upload the vid, it's freezing at 99%, and because the 2nd vid isn't up, they're not putting up the 3rd one.

9. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

So do you know if the tournament is still going on? Or have they canceled it?

10. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

cancelled? No way! We haven't forgotten, and we think we've found a way to upload things. so stay tuned!

11. 00Roxas00 剛情のロクサス

You dont wanna know..xD

They are done though. We only need to upload. :/

12. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

So will it be put up today, or tomorrow?

Both of the battles, or just the 2nd one?

13. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

Aaaaghh!! Youtube! Stop messing around and let it upload!!

14. EvilMan_89 Code Master

oh thank god, i was killing myself wondering about this, lol.

15. xaldin7th Destiny Islands Resident

Cloud and everybody, I thank you for the two great battles you did, however... this is getting quite dull.

Nobody really forced you to start this tournament thing in the first place but since you did... It really wouldn't hurt if you shortened the time it takes for each battle to come out.

Its an ambitious project, it just seems rather slow...

16. saix551 Kingdom Keeper

it's not that he wants to make it slow to put up the videos, in fact, he was gonna put on up every saturday from feb.7 i think, to i think march 7th. But Youtube's always being ******ed and not letting them upload the videos...

17. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

sorry it's taken forever guys. we had a problem, then i HAD the video, but none of you will have wanted to see it, so now we have to REDO it all. in the next week or so, expect a BIG update, as a little present for making you wait so long :D

18. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

big update as in Multiple Videos ???

19. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

Probably, either that or a fight outside of the tournament's competitors are my guess...