Kingdom Hearts - RR: King of Hearts

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by NeoCloudstrife, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

Character One:
    Anti-Sora
    Character Two:
    Roxas
    Character Three:
    Marluxia
    Character Four:
    Xemnas
    Character Five:
    Xaldin
    Reasons behind why you Chose them/Comments (optional):
    ... I'm not at liberty to discuss those. <w<

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

oh really? ok cool, look forward to this :)

3. hitzu Moogle Assistant

One:Riku (For two reasons 1~He is sexy :P 2~He is WAY better then Sora)
    Two:Sora (Gatta give him credit he is the main character)
    Three:Cloud (Cause hes Cloud must I say more?!)
    Four:Roxas (Ehh cause I feel like throwing him in there lol)
    Five:King Mickey (You all know the mouse kicks ass lol)

4. EvilMan_89 Code Master

indeed, i second that vote as well :)

5. Bobray Moogle Assistant

One: Donald Duck because he can do basically all of the magic that the Organization can do and more! Axel's fire, Larxene's thunder, and just think of all of the spells he hasn't used yet! Without him, Sora wouldn't know all of the magic he uses. I'd like to see anyone try to take this duck down.

6. Marker123 Merlin's Housekeeper

Character One: Hostle Program
    If it is possible

Character Two:Marluxia
    I like scythes

Character Three:Pete
    CUZ FAT GUYS PWN

Character Four:Sora
    Of have the main guy

Character Five:Saix
    I don't know really

7. eleven_regrets_marluxia Merlin's Housekeeper

Character One:Riku (He was supposed too be the original keyblade master, and he pwns Sora. Plus, he's Riku)

Character Two: Saix (Cause Saix is awesome, the best beserker dog-man-thing to tear his enemies to shreds)

Character Three: Leon (Cause Leon is Leon, obviously)

Character Four: Zexion (Cause I love my Zexion)

Character Five:Marluxia (Just because I love him too much not to vote for him)

8. aoi_majyuu Moogle Assistant

In a random order . . .

1. Sora, obvious answer.

2. King Mickey, He must look awesome at the end of every extended KH bonus movie. Its natural law.

3. Riku, Riku wa Riku da!

I could go with Cloud, Sephiroth, Scrooge McDuck, but It seems a little wrong picking characters who's strength is established outside the KH universe. So . . .

4. Tron, because I'm also a hypocrite.

5. Yen Sid, I don't know anything about him. Nobody does. That's what makes him so attractive to voters.

And with that terrible 90's SNL reference, I'm gonna go sit in the corner.

9. Master Sora Merlin's Housekeeper

Character one:
    Roxas (hooded)
    He looks cool in his cloak and he kicks a$$.

Character two:
    Sora
    (He has owned everyone at this point)

Character three:
    Axel:
    (His personality and anger make me go 0_0)

Character four:
    King Mickey
    (He looked cool in the hidden trailer)

Character five:
    Cloud Strife
    (looks freakin awesome especially during the battle with sephiroth)

10. KHfan094 Moogle Assistant

one: Sora:ff10sora:
    its undeniable he is the best!

two: Roxas
    tooo smexy to not choose

three: marluxia
    he has some moves...

four: king mickey
    ...eh...

five:sephiroth
    he the only person that took me more than five tries on hard mode! i hate him so he's cool!:bangbang:

11. Sephiroth1111 Merlin's Housekeeper

1: Sora of course! After all he has won everyone
    2: Riku,even though i don't like him much...
    3: Sephiroth (for obvious reasons)
    4: Cloud
    5: Roxas

12. BraigtheXigbar Merlin's Housekeeper

Character One: Xaldin
    Character Two: Xigbar
    Character Three: Saix
    Character Four: Sephiroth
    Character Five: Larxene

13. Dragonrayne Merlin's Housekeeper

With regards to this, I have to say I'm suprised at how many fanboyish votes have been made considering It's not about the character's reputation, but the characters performance. It's not a supposed to be a popularity vote from what I can gather, and while some of the characters chosen can put up a fight, I'm sure a character like Sora wouldn't hold as much of a chance if his stats are on par with the opponents, and if it's a computer that's controlling him.

But what do I know right?

1. Sephiroth
    - He probably has the most variable of attacks, which can be an advantage or a disadvantage depending on his opponent and his coding. Most of his attacks are combo relative. Heartless Angel if performed the way it should would instantly lower the opponent's health to a single hit point. Even without that move, he can still gain a good lead on an opponent with the Meteor spell, since he's invincible during that time period.
    2. Digital Roxas
    - From what I can see in the videos, his attacks are not quite as varied as Seph's, however he has a good mix of range and melee tactics. His Desperation move acts like a nerfed version of Sephiroth's meteors. The ability to throw those light pillars with each swing could be devastating too.
    3. Cloud
    - If everyone's stats are equalized, then Cloud probably has the best meleeing chance of everyone if he engages the warriors spirit combo. Throughout the entire phase of that attack, he's impervious to a counter assault, which allows him to score some easy hits, depending on whether it's ally Cloud or Enemy Cloud would determine how long this attack lasts, and how frequent it hits. Either way, his only downside is the lack of any range tactics. (Unless you count Climb Hazard which is more of a one shot radial attack)
    4. Digital Saix
    - If he's still capable of performing his berserk mode, then his attacks have quite a degree of radius and can be performed consecutively, allowing for a relentless offense. Even when he's not buzzin' on moon rays, he can still launch a decent offensive, crossing wide gaps, and throwing his weapon. Besides, he's invincible during his Desperation Move as well I think.

6. Final Form/Limit Form Sora
    - I should think if Sora would stand even a remote chance against anyone, it would only be in his Final Form, which has some ridiculous combo attacks, or Limit Form, which has the Ars Arcanum,Sonic Rave, and Strike Raid. I will in turn give Normal Sora some credit though, if he could manage to perform the Trinity Limit, which makes him invincible 3 times in a row, then he might just have everyone else beat or on par.

I recollect at some point in the thread you may be doing something about the invincibility perks of some of the character's abilities, if that same case is applied to these characters, then I would think the entire stack just got shuffled. Same with any nerfing of abilities (Like Making Trinity Limit only hit once).

Whatever the case may be, I'm definately looking forward to this, and I hope people will start considering their choices for more than their sword size..

14. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Character 1

Sora

Reason: Although he is pretty much assured to be in this (even though I'm not sure how you'll do it) I think that Sora should be in this because he has great skill and also is very cheap likable, but you never know, he might not win.

Character 2

Demyx (Whatever version you want)

Reason: Once again, I have no idea how you would take the ... forms in ... seconds out of his coding, Demyx would be a good candidate because he is fast and also takes a surprising amount of time to DIE. Also very cheap

Character 3

Roxas (Boss battle version)

Reason: He is very fast and also has a lot of tricks up his sleeve, would be particularly interesting against people like Terra and Sephiroth, also duel weld is
    cheap FTW.

Character 4

Lexaeus (however the hell you spell it)

Reason: Aside from being a great fighter, he is also the Org Member we know least about, even combat-wise. I think he needs some air time and I also want to see the match with Riku in AI version.

Character 5

Riku (NOT RIKKU [I know you can't play against (sp?) or as her])

Reason: He seems to be or think he is much more talented than Sora in his usual state, I'd like to see if that is true. I want to see what Way to Dawn can really do apart from be cheap but most of all I just want to see the Riku-Lexaeus battle in full AI glory.

There, sorry about the long reasons.

15. ~The Rising Falcon Twilight Town Denizen

One: Valor Sora
    Two: BHK Roxas
    Three: Xemnas
    Four: Axel
    Five: Marluxia

16. zelhard Merlin's Housekeeper

this sounds really epic i dont think i fully undrstand it but this is what i think it is

u guys will use bosses, and make them fight together,
    are you guys going to be controlling them or will they just attack themselves(the computer will be playing) i might not sound very clear sorry

i will use the cheapest bosses, nice making terra fight for the champ he was going to be my number 1 like every 1 elses
    sorry for bad spelling

1#
    sephi - the strongest ff boss as it is said somewhere

2#
    marluxia - favorite org 13 member

3#
    org roxas- hes pretty bad a$$ with the duel wielding

4#
    Xaldin - for som reason i found him really hard in the game i found him harder than sephi which is a odd reason

5#
    i couldnt figure eny 1 else but i found have to say antiform sora i think he could make the finals because he deals a good amount of damage in a matter of seconds

the #1 fight i wanna see is sephi vs terra i know terra would own him but i still want to see it

i give u guys credit for thinking of an idea like this

17. EvilMan_89 Code Master

well your vote COULD be based on your favorite characters too if you want, it's up to you :) and all your votes work just fine too.
    yes you are correct, it's not limited to just bosses though, it can be party members too and allies like Cloud.

18. Shquiggles Destiny Islands Resident

One Sephiroth
    Hardest Boss in KH2.

Two Xemnas
    Duel wields light sabers.

Three Final From Sora
    You just can't beat Final Form. (Unless your Sephiroth or Xemnas.)

Four Auron
    He's Auron. Nuff said.

Five Cloud
    Only because I argue with my friend that Auron's cooler then Cloud.

19. Sora/Riku/Kairi Merlin's Housekeeper

1) Sephiroth
    2) Sora
    3) Axel
    4) Marluxia
    5) Roxas

When will the vid be ready?

20. EvilMan_89 Code Master

in about a week (from when this topic was made). we'll count the votes, see which characters get chosen, and from there make the videos.