Coded Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded Secret Ending

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Aurangzeb56, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Hey Guy's can someone tell me how to get the secret ending in re coded? ^^" Also how do i get the [W5 ALTERNATE CARD] for Agrabah and [W4 NORMAL CARD] for Olympus Coliseum? :/

2. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    I'm not quite sure what the cards are (haven't completed the game myself.... yet) But I would venture to guess that you get the secret ending the same way as all other KH games by completing it on Proud mode....

3. Shift Chaser

20 Trophies for the secret ending, once you get it it'll be in the theater.
    Both of those cards have to do with the timing.
    Agrabah, try to do it insanely slow or insanely fast, i really don't have a clue about the timing but one of those should get it.
    For Hollow Bastion, do either both parts fast, as in, beat Pete under a minute and quickly Glide to Maleficent, or one slow and the other fast, not sure which but i know one of those gives the normal card and the other gives the extra.

4. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

thanks for the reply both of you. ^^ Also i asked about olympus and agrabah not hollow bastion. ^^"

5. Shift Chaser

XD
    Sorry.
    For Olympus normal card, kills less than 20 and more than 5 heartless in Herc Trial thing, wait 30 seconds before finishing Cloud'd Trial, then finish's Hades's in around 20 seconds or less, not sure on the last, saw these in a FAQ but i can't find it atm >_<

6. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Moved to Help. And please stay on topic in help threads, guys.

Don't know if you've completed Agrabah or not, but in order to get the cards, you have to catch Iago at three different times:
    With more than 1:30 remaining
    Between 1:29 and :30 remaining
    Under 30 seconds remaining

There's a walkthrough online right now that gives false information; getting the cards has nothing to do with breaking all the blocks.

For Olympus, to get all the cards you have to do these combinations:
    Pass all the trials (kill 20+ Hearless for Hercules, attack the Heartless that attacks you first for Cloud, defeat the Heartless as quickly as possible for Hades)
    Pass Hercules's and Cloud's challenge, and DON'T defeat Hades's Heartless in under a minute
    Fail Hercules's and Cloud's challenges, don't defeat Hades's Heartless in under a minute

Hope this helped.

7. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

Thanks Dp. ;)