Coded Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded - Olympus Coliseum - Layer 3 - Critical mode question?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by kh_luver, Aug 10, 2011.

1. kh_luver Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, I've tried it a lot of times, but when I'm finally at Cloud's battle, I die, because he's so roi3ujr0294 hard to defeat. Should I try it on easy mode or is there possibly a technique to end the Olympus Coliseum in Critical mode?
    My statics:
    lvl 13
    hp 102
    Strength: 51
    Magic: 52
    Defense: 48
    Luck: 2
    EXP: 17295
    Next Level: 3302
    Command Deck:
    Firaga Burst lvl 1
    Hi Potion x2
    Potion x3
    Spark Dash ® lvl 7
    Gear Matrix:
    Keyblade: Lady Luck 2 - Energy Bomb
    Accessories: Power Armlet

It still doesn't work for me to defeat everything of the Olympus Coliseum.
    Can you people advice me how to install my command deck and tell me if I should do it on Critical mode or Easy mode this time? ..

2. Rhiscx Banned

Well, that's about what I was when I did it. If you can, you should stick to critical mode to win awards. But enough of that let's talk about Cloud. For one, you should be using licences like attack, defense, regen, auto-life, ect. Also if your not to good with the A or B pressing for attack and defending, you can also create combinations from the moves in your command deck. You just have to find what's good for you, oh and some cures in hand. If your still having trouble, just go to previous worlds to level up, if your at a save point. There's probably more I can say, but try some of these tips, and good luck to ya!