KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded: (JP) TV Spot

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

<center><object width="450" height="250"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2wdB-bQYK7o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2wdB-bQYK7o?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="450" height="250"></embed></object></center>

The official TV spot for KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded has premiered in Japan. You know what that means, right?

We are very close to the release in Japan. In fact we are only three days away, but when will Square-Enix make it's announcement for North America and Europe?

We'll keep you informed.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Arch
      Arch
      Looks better than Days. That's really all I've got to say. I haven't seen any cutscenes from Coded and I've barely looked it up so I'm going to be mostly spoiler-free when it comes out in the US. 8D
    2. Shikou
      Shikou
      just 3 more days?! Wow! Hmm.... I think around the first 3 months of 2011 for us since it will come out in February for Europe
    3. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      Looks good! Though I hope it doesn't come out for a few months yet, as I am still quite occupied with Birth By Sleep. ​
    4. kingdom_hearts_loverXX
      kingdom_hearts_loverXX
      nicee. I like it. Most likely the US will get it in 2011. If this was a new title I probably would have imported; I'll wait for the US release though :]
    5. Always Dance
      Always Dance
      Guess what I'll be doing in 3 days? C:
      Can't wait. I wonder how confusing it's going to be playing in Japanese...I made it all the way through pokemon, but that was pokemon.
    6. Bledsoe34
      Bledsoe34
      I agree, it's going to be a hell of a lot better than Days for a DS game.
      By the way, how did you get that sig with the drop-down box?
    7. lehua768
      lehua768
      I agree, it's going to be a hell of a lot better than Days for a DS game.By the way, how did you get that sig with the drop-down box? I like it. Most likely the US will get it in 2011. If this was a new title I probably would have imported; I'll wait for the US release though .We are very close to the release in Japan. In fact we are only three days away, but when will Square-Enix make it's announcement for North America and Europe?We'll keep you informed.
    8. roxvenlove125
      roxvenlove125
      I really hope they get all these prequel games done and over with soon and start with KH3 BEFORE I have to go to college :\ I am excited for Re:Coded though... I'm just getting anxious. I don't even have BBS... >.>
    9. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2