KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded Fandub Production (TGS Trailer)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

<center><object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H4O7BKFOzWs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H4O7BKFOzWs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object></center>

The KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CODED Fandub Production has finally arrived! I have worked hard to prepare for this new trailer since it released at this year's Tokyo Game Show. Partnership
    has been brought between three KINGDOM HEARTS fan-based websites (www.KH-recharged.com, www.kh-vids.net and our new partner www.khinsider.com).

This fandub will be showcased on all three fan-based websites starting today. Auditions were also posted on the three websites listed above and overall, we have met between 50-80
    auditions from the community.

The introduction is very important in this particular video. In fact, if you are interested, you should watch the whole video, even the credits. The time spent making this trailer on my end has been phenomenal. I couldn't even believe how well the credits came out.

In this trailer, you will hear an intro by me in regards to the success of my past productions and where we will go next. After that, you will be taken back into my last fandub production known as "[KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Fandub Production". This shows some of the most significant voices from members like you who voiced in the production and made the final cut. The KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Fandub was also featured for a brief second as well.

After a dramatic flashback, get ready for the first fandub production in KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded. This trailer features new talents from KHInsider and KH-Vids. On a last note, I want to thank everyone in the community. This couldn't possibly happen if it wasn’t for the fans and everyone who has spent their time auditioning. Also, if you feel this is the end, don't worry because we are not even close to that. As more scenes are released, I will be looking to cast more characters from this new title, so make sure you stay alert in our community.

Congrats to the KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded cast. Please give some feedback in for our cast and any suggestions. Thanks so much and until next time, see you guys later!

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded Fandub Production (Cast)
    Director: Mike (CGNET)
    Editor: Mike (CGNET)
    Translations: KHInsider
    Video Provider: KH13

Sora: Voiced by greater_bloo (KH-Vids)
    Riku: Voiced by hlmactiii (KH-Vids)
    Namine: Voiced by 9tails (KHInsider)
    Maleficent: Voiced by Gemma (KHInsider)
    Chip: Kitty Voiced by (KHInsider)
    King Mickey: Voiced by Riko
    Goofy: Voiced by Newkidaye (KH-Recharged)

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 1, 2010.