KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded: Announced for NA & EU for January 2011

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Hey everyone, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded has been announced in North American and Europe for January 14th 2011.

This is great news for both North America and Europe as we will see this new title hit overseas in about four months since the release of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep. Tomorrow marks the exact release date for KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded in Japan. Although we have a three month wait, it's great to know that Square-Enix has launched the official website for this new DS title.

For more information, check out the portal for Europe and North America in the next KINGDOM HEARTS title that will be available during the start of a brand new year.

Link: http://kingdomheartsrecoded.com

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      Good, good. That gives me adequate time to do all there is to do in BBS. Good work as usual, Mike. Keep us posted. =] ​
    2. kingdom_hearts_loverXX
      kingdom_hearts_loverXX
      Yay!! whoo I pretty much finished BBS. Hopefully this will be as good as the last game.

Can't wait :]

EDIT:
      ahh..i sign into YT for like two seconds and already see the secret ending :0
    3. Rena88
      Rena88
      Can't wait! (Haven't gotten BBS myself and so I've been fresh KH deprived for awhile.) From the Japanese trailer alone it looks like an improvement from Days.
    4. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      I feel a little out of the loop when people talk about BBS. I mean, I watched a walkthrough, but that's not quite the same as playing the game.

This at least gives me some time to save up to buy the game. Three months seems pretty doable (that's what she said) for a game like this one. It seems like they have a good part of it translated. The best part: A Kingdom Hearts finally releases on a system that I actually have at the time. I guess it was a good idea after all to not sell my DS.
    5. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      This is great. Looks like Nomura wants us to focus on BbS and Re:Coded so we'll forget about the yet to be announced KHIII that we all know is coming. XP
    6. Invader Jack
      Invader Jack
      YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! It's awesome that they actually announced the North America/Europe release date BEFORE the Japan release this time! :D I'm excited!
      Umm...what about 358/2 Days...?

EDIT: Oh, sorry, I guess I didn't look closely enough at the "at the time" part. Nevermind. :P
    7. roxvenlove125
      roxvenlove125
      Comes out just before my birthday :D squee!!
      Yeah, I'm definitely out of the bbs loop to. No psp= no bbs... No worries, no worries... ^^
    8. ChaosFinale
      ChaosFinale
      So, if this secret ending is about the events that transpired after KH2. Wouldn't that mean that Terra/Xehanort will be back in flesh? It's strange really. KH3 best explain everything.