Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories US/JAP

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by AntiWeapon, Dec 2, 2008.

1. EvilMan_89 Code Master

they're already jokered (which means codes activate on a button press). so i'm not really sure what to say but to try the codes one by one.

2. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Can someone give me the Play as Riku Joker code please? I can't find it anywhere.

I need it in ARMAX Format and I use this Game ID: 10D1

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it's actually on the front page but here

Press R2 and switch maps to Play as Riku
    DHKB-1TK6-UYQKQ
    KHN3-8Y3E-NAJ68
    J1JB-Z35B-MG7HA

4. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Thank you very much my good sir.:) I am honored.:)

Strange though. I couldn't find that code on the first page when I looked.

Anyway, I tried this code against 2nd Time Vexen in Twilight Town (Sora's Story) but for some reason Sora's face was still on the top left corner and Riku froze when I tried to enter Dark Mode...Is there any way to fix this?

5. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it's better to use the boss warp codes (which are on the front page by the way). so load a save file where you're playing as Riku and then use the code to warp to the boss battle you want. i found the warp codes work best when you're warping while in the same world that you're trying to warp to (like activate the code to warp to Vexen's battle while you're currently in Twilight Town). or press and hold the joker as soon as your Riku save file is finished loading.

6. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Thank you very much.:) This is so much fun. I've always wanted to make Riku fight Marluxia. I kept spamming Dark Firaga and Dark Aura and crushed him. XD

Oh Yes, I've been meaning to ask: Is there a way to modify what friend cards appear yet? Even if it just works for Sora only I still would like to have world characters outside of their own worlds with me in all worlds.

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

not really, what you can do with the Friend Cards are very limited. you can remove them, but you can't add anything (besides Donald and Goofy for Sora and Mickey for Riku). of course when i was hacking codes for this game i gave it a shot but needless to say it didn't go well.

8. Koda Destiny Islands Resident

The cards codes are STILL not working for me, and I am making sure I put them in right.

What's the problem? I've held L2 upon loading my gamesave, I've pressed it everywhere in game, menu, on the field, etc, and I've even gone through a door holding L2, but none of them are working.

9. EvilMan_89 Code Master

sorry to say, but i have no clue what the issue could possibly be. they work for me so it's not the codes.

10. Koda Destiny Islands Resident

Could you convert them to ARMax for me? I guess I could try conversions from someone else.

11. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Which card codes are you using and for which region are they for so that we know what to convert and what region to convert to?

12. Koda Destiny Islands Resident

Edit: Never mind. I figured out what the problem was. :)

I have one of those "A" controllers (anyone know what I'm talking about?) Sony made that go faulty when playing any Square Enix game, like KH or FF, and won't fix them.

So I used my wireless controller and the codes worked fine. Although, the Have All Cards code didn't unlock all cards. It gave some attack cards and 3 enemy cards. The separate card codes worked like a charm though.

13. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Does anyone have the play as riku code for the ntsc version of this game? yes I looked on the OP and the only similar code I could find was press "x" to become dark riku, but that's not what I want, I want the code to play as riku.=/ if someone has it could that person post the code please?

Ty!^ ^

14. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it is indeed on the opening post. its' called the Character Mod. depending on what you want to do with it, the Boss Warp codes might be better by the way.

15. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

oh the character mod?? Kk ty evil!^ ^

16. Q_Blah Moogle Assistant

I know we have a Disable music code, but I was wonder if anyone knew of a disable voice code?(During battle)

17. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it's probably possible but i'm sure that the code hasn't been hacked yet.

18. hakamdeebad Merlin's Housekeeper

can someone convert this to Japanese version?
    Unlock all Sleights (Press R2) ~ Codejunkies
    --Sora's Sleights only (USA version, someone please convert this to Japanese version)
    E006FDFF 0043B91C
    2060D2C0 55555555
    2060D2C4 55555555
    2060D2C8 55555555
    2060D2CC 55555555
    2060D2D0 55555555
    1060D2D4 00001555
    The Japanese version code doesn't work, it just freezes and goes to black screen:
    Have All Abilitys (Beleave its abilitys its what Bonus 3 addes to some one let me know if im right) (Japanese version)
    40611F40 00060001
    FFFFFFFF 00000000

Would it work if I jokerd the Japanese version code like this:
    Have All Abilitys (Beleave its abilitys its what Bonus 3 addes to some one let me know if im right) (Japanese version)
    40611F40 00060001
    FFFFFFFF 00000000
    0043FB9C 0000FEFF (L2 to work)
    Is this the right joker or wrong? I want it to be L2

19. EvilMan_89 Code Master

you do need to joker a lot of these codes otherwise the game crashes. here's the proper way to joker codes.

E002FEFF 0043FB9C
    40611F40 00060001
    FFFFFFFF 00000000

the first line is a multiline joker.

20. hakamdeebad Merlin's Housekeeper

Wait so the joker line should be the first line, okay I get it now, thanks Evilman, so if I used it now it would work on the Japanese KH:RECOM because I have to finish it so I can unlock the Jap voices for KH2FM's theater mode, and what do I need to press for the code to work?

EDIT:
    Nevermind it worked, thanks Evilman :)