kingdom hearts:organization #14

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by organization13_#14_kitax, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"I must see if you are worthy to join Organisation XIII or if you pass Organisation XIV." he smiled. "I like the sound of that."

2. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"okay...sure,"kitax replied."when and where do i have to show you my power or weapon?"asked kitax.

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Saïx thought about it for a moment. "Ar yes, come with me to the training room- we will see there and yes- now." he opened a portal and held out his hand to her.

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Xemnas was in the Throne room, tapping his fingers on it furiously with only a blank expression on his face "Axel report back!"

5. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"okay.."kitax followed saix through the portal to the training room."Do i have to fight anyone?"kitax asked worried.

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"Don't worry they may hurt you but only for training purposes. We'll start with the dusks. Just try to kill them, if you get in danger which is most unlikely then I will stop them." he slicked his fingers and 5 dusks popped up. Saïx then stood back to see what she would do. "It will get harder." he warned.

7. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"okay!"kitax placed her hand over the bell and a huge dark energy beam poured out of the bell and destroyed all 5 dusks with one shot."way too easy"kitax replied back.

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"I see." he clapped his hands and thousands of Berserkers surrounded her. They all went in for the attack waving there spade things at her.

9. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

kitax cartwheeled backwards and dodged the spades while touching her bell,which released alot of dark energy.all the berserkers died down except for one that sneaked up behind her.with her ears she detected it and destroyed it in one shot."lucky i have my cat ears to hear them sneeking on me,"kitax said as she relaxed for a while.

10. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Cloud ran up Memory's Skyscraper, when he got to the top, he scanned the dark city and looked at the Giant Heart, where was Sephiroth when you wanted to kill him and how did he end up here? He remembered fighting Sephiroth and then a bright light then nothing.

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Saïx clapped and then yawned "Good. Come with me." he grabbed her arm and pulled her through another portal. "Xemnas, her powers are great. Number 14?" he asked letting go of her arm. "Now, Kitax, do you have any questions?"

12. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"hmm...did i pass?"asked kitax.kitax was tired and sleepy from all the excitment,frightening moments,running,and fighting.

13. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Saïx laughed. "Yes." he said. "I remember when I was in your position now, when I first joined the organisation." he joked. "But that aws a while back, any more questions?"

14. Kitsune Merlin's Housekeeper

Xigbar walked into the Throne Room just in time to see Kitax become the 14th member.He walked in not wanting to say anything bad to the girl.He also saw that Xemnas looked blanked and impatient.

15. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

"Where am I?" Cloud looked at the giant Castle. "SEPHIROTH! Where are you?" He yelled out.

16. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"i don't think so?"replied kitax."wait....what now?"kita replied after she thought hard of any more questions.

17. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Cloud decided to walk to the Castle and see if anyone was there. Cloud jumped off and walked to the Castle but he couldn't go into it because it was locked and needed a Key. Cloud turned looked around. "Anyone here." He shouted.

18. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

kitax's ears picked up a shout that sounded to be from outside."i think someone's at the door....he's pretty loud."said kitax covering her ears from all that shouting.

19. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"I'll get it." Saïx teleported away to Cloud. "What do you want?"

20. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

"Hey, have you seen a guy named Sephiroth?" Cloud asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.