kingdom hearts:organization #14

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by organization13_#14_kitax, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"maybe i am,maybe i'm not,'kitax replied."i didn't get out of his reach,i passed out,and i woke up in the nursery..."kitax replied.

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Saïx was also walking down the same corridor, he then saw Xigbar and the girl again. "Xigbar! What are you doing?" he asked calmly walking over to them.

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Xemnas his face full of fear tells Axel "I need you to observe Riku and tell me his objective"

4. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

"yes sure but what about the new one?" he asked

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

"I will deal with her" he replied more calmly "Just don't fail your task"

6. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

"like I ever fail" Axel said as he entered a portal

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Saïx grunted. "Superior?" he teleported to Xemnas. "I suppose you know about the new girl? What do you suppose we do with her?"

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Looking towards Saix "As always when we find a new member, tell her about being a Nobody, our purpose and we test her powers to see if she is worthy of joining us, go and do as I request!"

9. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

kitax got a swift glance of saix before he teleported."i wonder where he's going.."kitax thought as she ignored xigbar and ran off down the hallway.

10. Kitsune Merlin's Housekeeper

"Hold it right there!You're not going anywhere."He stopped her from going down the hallway with his sniper guns pointed to her chest."Anyways I need you to follow me to go meet the Superior.I think he'll be quite found with you."Xigbar motioned her to tag along."I have a hunch that he's talking with Saix right now..."

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Saïx bowed. "Yes superior." he teleported away to Kitax. "Whats you're name nobody?" he asked kindly. "Xigbar where are you going?"

12. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

kitax just ignored xigbar and walked deeper down the hallway til saix appeared.kitax noticed that saix returned and saix was wondering what her name was."i'm kitax..."kitax said scared.

13. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Xemnas Teleported beside Saix "Listen Kitten, I do not like this game of Cat and Mouse you are playing here, you will join our ranks or be turned into a Dusk" He sees Saix "You, keep a close eye on her" Xemnas then opened a portal of darkness and vanished through it"

14. Kitsune Merlin's Housekeeper

"Yes superior...now then what to do with this poor defenceless kitten?"he asked Saix sarcastically."Doesn't she look kinda odd to you?Whoever heard of an organization member with a tail and cat ears?If I do say so myself."He eyed her very closely."Now then be a good kitten and we won't hurt you."

15. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"i don't get it?why me?..."kitax said frightened.kitax ran off ,too scared to stop,while running down the endless hallway.

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Saïx gave Xigbar the I'm-going-to-kill-you look and ran off following her. "Go find something useful to do Xigbar! I've got this under control."

17. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

kitax stopped at the end of the hallway at a dead end.she turned around and noticed that saix was following her.she backed up slowly with her back to the wall."what do ..ya'll want with ....me?"kitax said frightened.her ears were down in a sad mood and her tail drooped.

18. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Saïx slowed down to a walk and walked close to Kitax. "I'm not going to hurt you, don't worry. I just need to see what powers you have and all that stuff." he looked at her. "Please don't look sad- you haven't got a heart and therefore have no emotions. You are a nobody, someone must have done something to your original self and turned you into a heartless. The empty shell left behind is a nobody and that is what you and I are."

19. Kitsune Merlin's Housekeeper

"Ok...a little less confort...I mean I was being sarcastic...really...oh nevermind."He decided to just go up to the Throne Room to see if anybody was there.

20. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"i know that...axel told me already,"replied kitax with her cat ears pricked up listening."but why would you want to see my powers?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.