kingdom hearts:organization #14

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by organization13_#14_kitax, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

They were inside the castle. "Come on Axel." he let down his hood. "I'm Saïx, welcome."

2. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"why am i here?"kitax questioned as she looked around the place.kitax stepped back a little untrustedly."i don't trust you..."she said.

3. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

"man" Axel said as he came out of the portal "your really a handful" he said to Kitax. "what are we going to do with that Riku guy" he said turning to Saïx.

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"Who cares? Npt me." Saïx smiled. "Now we should get you out of those clothes err... what did you say your name was?" he looked at Axel. "What were you doing there anyway?"

5. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

"nothing really, just felt like going for a walk"Axel said

6. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"you still haven't answered my question,why am i here!,"kitax yelled furiously at saix and axel."also,why won't ya'll tell me what's going on?"kitax said.

7. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

"she's yours" Axel said as he leaved trough a portal with a grimace on his face

8. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"you come back here!"kitax yelled as she ran for the portal.the portal closed just when she reached it."Grrr......"kitax said angrilly.

9. Kitsune Merlin's Housekeeper

Xigbar was outside the castle attending his daily routine when all of a sudden he heard some shouting from a distance."Hmm...I wonder what that could be?"Xigbar walked around in circles,but could think of nothing."I guess I'll go and look."He took out his sniper guns and went through a portal that lead to the sreaming.
    The portal opened and he appeared right behind a girl.He looked up and saw Saix there as well."Boo!!!"He whispered into the girl's ear.

10. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

occ:Roxas~rox~my~sox~: i changed the list and added you as roxas instead.is that okay with you?

bic: (kitax is very angry).kitax heard the boo and jumped up scared.while she was doing that she accidently touched her bell and a huge dark beam hit xigbar.kitax ran off through the hallways and into a room,(roxas's room)."where am i?"kitax wondered.

11. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

"Your in my friend Roxas room" Axel said appearing out of no where

12. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

kitax turned around to see axel."so,who is this roxas?"kitax asked as she looked around his room."why isn't he here..is there more han ya'll here?.."kitax questioned axel.

13. Kitsune Merlin's Housekeeper

Xigbar got blasted away from a wired dark field and was blsted into a building."Wow that girl has some powers."Xigbar got up and went back to the castle.On his way there though he heard some talking in number thirteen's room."Hmm...must be those brats again..."He got up and the ceiling and without anybody noticing...he went into the room on the ceiling with his sniper guns in hand.He was right above Axel and the girl.

14. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

kitax's ears twitched with the meaning that she senced someone come into the room."you can come down from the ceiling,you know..."said kitax looking up at the ceiling.

15. Kitsune Merlin's Housekeeper

"Hmph...I don't need to be told by someone who I don't even know."Xigbar gets down from the ceiling and walks to the Throne Room to see if The Superior is there.He shouts back at Axel."Hey Axel,take care of that pesty girl why I have a word with The Superior.Can you handle an easy job like that until I get back Axel?"Xigbar scurries off to the Throne Room.

16. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

kitax just glared at the stranger as he left."i hate that guy...he's getting on my last nerves...."said kitax angrily.

17. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

"Its kind of your fault blowing him away with that darkness attack" Axel said

18. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"yea i guess...but he just made me so angry....'replied kitax."so,when's your friend roxas coming back?"asked kitax.

19. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

"don't know, he's been busy lately" Axel said

20. Kitsune Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: Hey,umm what we going to do about Xemnas since no one's roleplaying him?Should Kitax or someone else play him until some comes and says I want to be Xemnas?

BIC: Xigbar continues to walk to the throne room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.