kingdom hearts:organization #14

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by organization13_#14_kitax, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaerun Destiny Islands Resident

2. RRMS Gummi Ship Junkie

Can i be Axel?????
    or if his taken...Zexion

3. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

occ:i'm so sorry..i've been so busy with last weeks final exams and everything....

anyways,i've updated the list and i've seen that too many want roxas.roxas will be twilightdragon.again..i'm so sorry for not updating the list.:o :o :o :o anyway,we may start the rp.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    kitax: *wakes up from what seemed like forever*where...ammm...i????
    *looks around with half closed eyes*
    (she looks around to find that she is in an alley way of some kind of dark and rainy town)

4. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

A shadow appears in front of her, and starts walking slowly towards her.

5. Xaerun Destiny Islands Resident

Riku: *sprints up to kitax and draws Keyblade, apparently unaware of her Organization XIII identity.* "No time now! Quick, get up!"

6. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

kitax tried to get up,but fell back down."i can't get up?who are you?"her eyes were still half closed and she could barly see where she was or who was infront of her."what's going on?who are you and where am i?........"she questioned.

7. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

The shadow in front of Riku and Kitax suddenly started to speak "Your in The world that never was, got it memorized. and you pointing at Riku are in trouble" he said as he summoned his weapons

8. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"you still haven't answered my question,who are you?"kitax said as she got very angry.suddenly,a bell appeared around her neck."what is this?"she said as she touched it a beam of darkness beamed out of it and hit the black cloaked figure.

occ:i edited my character,kitax,description.she still has her keyblade but i added a new weapon to it.her bell is called,"Destiny Bell".

9. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

"man you didn't need to attack me you know, the names Axel got it memorized?" he said as he stood up

10. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"sorry.."she said as she tried to get up.kitax finally got up and said,"why don't you take that hood of yours off your face?it's very rude not to show your face when you meet someone,"she questioned axel.

11. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

"oh sorry" he said as he pulled his hood of "what's your name?" he said walking towards her

12. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"i think it's...."she thought hard to remember,"...kitax"kitax had no clue or memory from before she woke up here.all she had was one name and that was kitax.her mood changed to good as she relized that she touched the bell again.'oh no..."before she could stop it a beam of light hit axel again.axel then hit the ground.kitax went over to axel and helped him up."i'm so sorry...it was an accident.."kitax apologized.

13. Varnor Twilight Town Denizen

"man you do really not know how to control your powers" Axel said as he stood up lets get you to the castle. he summoned a portal "after you" he said

14. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"not til i know why i should go with you and what's with the portal..."kitax said as she stood there for axel's reply.kitax's mood changed again into a frustrated mood."and what about him?"she asked as she pointed to riku.

15. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

OOC: Okay! I'm here, sorry about that.

Saïx came up behind Kitax. "Who are you? Whats going on?" he stayed calm.

16. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

occ:it's okay.
    bic:kitax was waiting for axel to reply to her questions.kitax turned around and saw another hooded figure in a black cloak."i'm kitax,i dunno how i got here....i just woke up here..and axel and this person..*points to riku*....then axel wants me to come to a castle or something"kitax explained,"to make the long story short i don't really know."

17. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

18. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

yes,you may.i'll add you as cloud now.

19. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Saïx looked up at Axel. "You look cold, come with me." He made a portal and pulled her arm and pulled her through.

20. organization13_#14_kitax Moogle Assistant

"I'M NOT!"kitax yelled as she struggled to break loose,but felled.'let go of me....""someone help me!"she screamed as loud as she could.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.