Kingdom Hearts Orchestra Images (Including the Translated Terra/Namine Scene from First Breath!)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

There's been quite a bit of news lately regarding the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra tour and it looks like it's going to keep coming! The first of show on the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - happened today and Tokyo, Japan and we have a first look some images from the show itself and of the official guide.

Thanks to twitter users, @bKvEBVAvUq and @jsjunshen, we have various pictures of the official guide that will (likely) be used for the entire tour.

gallery_37928_1701_70015.jpg gallery_37928_1701_5747.jpg gallery_37928_1701_96019.jpg

Most importantly, the scene during the Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath-, has also been listed and can be seen down below. This is the scene we first reported on way back in August, so it's awesome that it's finally been officially translated.

gallery_37928_1701_2314.jpg gallery_39418_1701_102991.jpg
    Yoko Shimomura also released some of her own pictures from the event via Twitter:

Not only that, but we also have a copy of the songs that were played during the concert, thanks to Twitter user @ Luce 10 wa

med_gallery_39418_1703_76561.jpg
    Whew! That's a ton of information from the first concert! What do you guys think about this? The next concert will take place tomorrow in Japan. Anyone planning on going to any of the other concerts?

Update:

We also have a bit more information from the concert thanks to tiduspoo on Tumblr.

What do you guys think about these new little tidbits? Think there's a change for more voice actors (Japanese or otherwise) coming to concerts to say a few lines? Let us know down below!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Updated to include appearances by Kairi, Aqua, and Xion's voice actresses.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      how she had become friends with lea and they have nicknames

Wow... didn't expect those two to become a duo so quick

xion’s voice actor came to the stage when vector to the heavens was playing and thanked roxas and axel for everything

I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna cry...
    3. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      It's okay dude. I cried when I read this. I am so hyped for KH3. JEsus
    4. Zgermanguy
      Zgermanguy
      I wish I was there