Canon Scene Revealed in 'Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath-' + More Concert Surprises

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

KH.png

This week, the first concert in the Kingdom Hearts Concert -First Breath- concert tour in Japan contained a special surprise for those in attendance. Attending the concert were Tetsuya Nomura, as well as the Japanese VAs of Terra and Naminé, Ryotaro Okiayu and Iku Nakahara. And they weren't there just to listen to Yoko Shimomura's gorgeous music. In fact, the two voice actors acted out a canon scene that takes place prior to '0.2 Birth by Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage-', and won't be included in a game. The scene goes as follows:
    The second part interaction was a scene where Okiayu spoke as the 'Lingering Will', meeting and speaking with Naminé in the darkness (?).

The story was that Naminé, following Sora's heart, ended up where the Lingering Will was.

Naminé knew that it (the Lingering Will) was a struggle between two people, 'Terra and Xehanort'.

Will
    : This is...
    Naminé: This is the world of your memories. In this point of time, you've forgotten where you belong, and you've followed the memories of those you're connected to and came here.
    Will: Who...are you?
    Naminé: It's nice to meet you. I'm Na-- ...a witch who can control memories.
    Will: A witch...?
    Naminé: Right now, you are caught between two memories. One is your very own memory. The other is that of a very great darkness.
    Will: Master... Xehanort...
    Naminé: Soon you will touch a familiar light. She will guide you so that you do not get lost in the darkness.
    Will: She... Aqua! But, I can't do anything as I am now...
    Naminé: Everyone is fighting now in whatever way that they can. You too, you must believe in yourself, that you will not be lost in the darkness, and fight. Because the place everyone will arrive to is the same...
    Will: Aqua... Ven... Someday, I will absolutely...
    ("The Unknown" is playing)
    Will: I haven't forgotten a thing from that day. I'll get there, without fail.
    Through this conversation with Naminé, Lingering Will remembers Aqua and Ven.
    In addition to this surprise, Nomura has stated that the rest of the concerts (both in Japan and worldwide) will include surprises of their own, stating:
    Source: KH13(Translation) + KHInsider

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Arch
      Arch
      "Please be excite!!!!!!"

That must've been a really cool treat for the audience. It seems...to be implying Terra is definitely on the side of Light(hopefully) and not another Darkness...or something like that at least.
    2. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I think "MAJOR SPOILERS" might be a stretch, but it's a neat little scene regardless. I never imagined a canon meeting between those two; I wonder how and when it would've played out in a game. Presumably during Days, after CoM?
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Fair enough, I'll change it.
    4. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      "Before 2.8" is still a pretty wide window. :b But immediately prior doesn't seem like it'd make sense; Naminé got assimilated back into Kairi during KHII, after all.
    5. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I actually found a better translation on KH13 (and explains a bit more):
    6. CyborgHD13
      CyborgHD13
      Would you mind sending a link back in the source? Our translator had taken personal time off work to do this so I'd like to make sure it is linked back to for the public. ^.^
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Done
    8. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      Now reading the spoiler part just makes me excited. It's nice to hear any news about Kingdom Hearts nowadays.