Kingdom Hearts NTSC U/C Codes

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by AntiWeapon, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Ansem59 Chaser

we thought of that a long time ago... (and there is still no code) but maybe this can help the coder's... when i was testing the endless abyess digit for the room mod, i pressed no button and ended up in hollow bastion and could fly... (NO JOKE) i was flying but also in hollow bastion. only problem was i couldn't see anything becuase of the darkness thing...
    depends what problem you are experincing... if it is a cutscene or other stuff.
    OH, so we have found a UCM. when where you guys gonna tell us?

2. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Nevermind. I got it to work. Oh, and what have I missed?

3. AntiWeapon Chaser

Thats a glitch that happens some times, the two rooms you were ment to and you were originaly ment to clash.

Its glitchy and completly random. Aparantly khkid claimed to have gotten two soras out of it. Ive even got Jack to have a Summon Hud.

No we have not found any UCM. Infact im 90% sure there isnt even a UCM.

The only way we can possible do it is by manipulating the models. But im afraid thats more buggy then the party mods X_X

I want the flag for this fight to. It apears the flag has gone astray and is probebly far of from the begining. So if anyone has a save near where you fight riku please upload it. (Pal or NTSC)

4. mikael110 King's Apprentice

i have a PAL max drive save right before the fight with riku in hollow bastion,i can upload it for you if you want.btw antiweapon do you know what program you need to put a ps2 save into a pxsx2 memory card?

5. Rick_R Moogle Assistant

please. and the flag too, what is it?

6. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

A joker is a button activator for a code. For example, if a code is jokered to R2, then you press R2 while walking into a room, and the code is activated. I don't know what the flag is, but I think it's the part of the code that triggers the cutscene. That's why the flag needs to jokered too, so that instead of seeing a cutscene you are playing in the room that the cutscene takes place in. Just don't press the joker for the flag, and you'll be alright.

Also, for everyone, I've noticed that, unlike most other codes, the ARMAX KH1 room mod has a different line for each part. Here, I'll show you.

7DTW-68N6-Z3772
    8FYH-PVN3-VRKWT
    WWWW-WWWW-WWWW
    RRRR-RRRR-RRRRR
    PX5Z-EMWA-RNMJ2
    03AH-5PBC-9K2T7
    883C-7CG3-0Q4DV

W= World
    R= Room
    The last line is the flag, which I just have set to 00.
    The rest are jokers that stablize the code and to keep the flags from activating.(The code itself is jokered to R2, and the flags are jokered to R1.)

Also, the room line only changes when the RAW digits change. Same with the world meaning, that the line for the room in RAW is an independent line, not dependent on the world. I've been working on the list, and so far I have the worlds. I'll do the rooms soon.

7. Zook Destiny Islands Resident

8. theicksta123 Twilight Town Denizen

I have a save right before the maleficent fight, just give me a couple minutes to kill the dragon, then I'll give u the save right before the Riku/Ansem fight, k? One more thing, I use codebreaker to get saves off the internet, but to put one of my saves on a USB device, do I need to compress it, or de-compress it?

Where do I upload it? I can't upload it here, it won't let me, also, do u use codebreaker? cuz I have the .cbs file

9. Roxas677 Banned

thanx erkz! im making my first slot attack, my second slot Finis,my third slot Magic,and my fourth slot trinity! nvm. erkz this stuff is fake it doesent work.

yeah seriously its seems possible. if you can play as roxas in his PJs in kh2 then why wouldent you be able to weild something as simple as a keyblade?

10. windblade King's Apprentice

what is the Master Code in RAW format?

I've been searching all over for it, and tried the codejunkies one, but it didn't work with the room mod.

11. Fallen King Kingdom Keeper

NoMethod Error `stupid_location' for nil:NilClass
    can sombody try this code
    1st slot attack
    2nd slot finis
    3rd slot magic
    4th slot summon

GVQ8-1ZP5-A6PKK
    V6XU-Q6KU-EXYG4
    1ZPQ-5CQT-3NAWR
    U184-WVDN-UUM3E

or this one in RAW

202DD3E4 01590206
    202DD3F4 E6E6E6E6

12. Ansem59 Chaser

i saw that... but maybe you guys can somehow figure out how to use that to your advantage... it's just a suggestion
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    R2 worked for me

13. Azure Flame Banned

I tested it on my codebreaker and it doesn't work.

14. Ansem59 Chaser

that's becuase it isn't a code... i converted the ARMAX version and a error showed up. so, don't bother to test it becuase it isn't a code.

15. xigabyte Traverse Town Homebody

and just like that, this thread becomes more popular than the kh2 ntsc

and whats this i hear about there not being a UCM, sombody plz tell me im going crazy and i've heard wrong

16. Ansem59 Chaser

you have not heard wrong... there is a slight chance (however) that there is a UCM... but it is very slim.

17. xigabyte Traverse Town Homebody

nooooooo000000OOOOOOooooooo000OooOO0
    so no triple kh1 sephy fights? *sniffs*

btw- could sombody make a code where ur able to fly around anywhere (like from peter pan) that would be badass

18. Rick_R Moogle Assistant

Ehy, when you say PAL codes, you mean UK PAL, or PAL in general? 'cause I can't manage to make them work in my Italian version of the game...

19. Roxas677 Banned

i got another request but its more reasonable. is it possible to make sora weild rikus cool keyblade? the one in the cutscene that he stabs himself with? thatd be cool pleez make it coders.

20. Dredica SNES was the best.

Kind of random, but is there going to be a Kingdom Hearts Final Mix code thread?