Kingdom Hearts Novel?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by N, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N Hollow Bastion Committee

Like everyone said I'd rather see Final Fantasy made into novels more than KH. They made the manga ugly. Whoever drew it needs some drawing lessons, lol.

2. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

Whaaa!?! The KH manga's good! .... Unless you mean the first four. Yeah, I really didn't like those. They just weren't funny. The latter ones are pretty cute though! I hope the novel is the same way!

3. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    Hey, the MANGA's good, maybe the novel they're planning on making will be too, but yeah, I'd say Final Fantasy makes a better novel. Honestly. THEN I COULD CATCH UP ON WHAT I MISSED! I played up to game twelve, five weeks later I forgot about Final Fantasy and I didn't even play the third game.

4. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    Yeah. I don't know if it would be good or not. Kind of seems like a strange concept; a bit like the dumb novels they make about movies and stuff. I just hope that it doesn't end up turning people off to kingdom hearts becuase they buy it and think it is dumb so they never play the games. I would check it out, though, if they did make one, just to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.