Kingdom Hearts Movie

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by demyx-myde, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toshi Banned

Actually there's something like a movie. It's about 700MB long and it's called skies of memory. If you search a little you'll find it, available for ddl. I haven't seen it yet and dunno what it is about :(

2. Ranger_vega87 Traverse Town Homebody

I wouldn't rule a KH movie out, I mean Nomura said he was working on several KH projects not all of which were games. I think it would be interesting if he did make a KH movie I wonder what the plot would be?

3. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I wouldn't rule out the possiblity of a KH movie. They made a FFVII movie so they may do a KH one.

4. Shuhbooty moon child

haven't heard anything about it so i can't help

5. khmaniac101 Traverse Town Homebody

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kh would not be good as a movie (at least live action) if they keep doin this there gonna run it in to the ground like final fantasy 7, keep it as games, manga merchandise, and maby a novel, you'll get you money squareENIX

6. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

If the special effects were perfect, it could be an OK live action...If they screw that up then yes, it will be awful.
    I agree that it might be pushing this franchise to its limits though 0_0
    Still, it could be so cool...

Casting ideas anyone?
    I havent thought about it, haha time to go to IMDB and randomly look for unknowns to play the parts xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.