kingdom hearts movie

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by cloudfinalfantasy, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOtherKeyblade Destiny Islands Resident

I'm not going to lie. I kinda was hoping for a CG beginning to Re:CoM cause you know if they did one, Axel would have been in there. Sadly however, my hopes and dreams were shattered.

And you're right, it would be a very very sad moive, but still, if they had it fallow up until Riku took Roxas and Kinda had Sora floating around at the end... it would prolly be their best corse of action.

And I totally agree with that link... (Hillarious by the way) My best friend can play Roxas' Theme on Piano and it gets me every time I hear it. :tear:

2. Person Destiny Islands Resident

ooh! that would be pretty cool. i've heard that FM+ goes into a little more detail about Roxas' story but i think it would be neat to have all of his days in the Org included in there too.

3. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Hmm.... I wonder "Will Disney be the one to destroy the darkness, or will the over-priced budget swallow up their budget... either way they could be quite a KH movie."

4. tifaxrikuforever Destiny Islands Resident

hey you know whats weird I had a dream that there was a kingdom hearts movie and it was called Kingom Hearts: A kiss from Sora's heart.
    Before I woke up i had thought it was true but just a dream. though it would be cool it there was a KH movie

5. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Oh now your trippin'... don't get me wrong maybe they are gonna make an anime series of kindom hearts first then the movie but probobly with only Sora, Riku, and Kairi in it?

6. Laurence_Fox Chaser

As much as I'd like to see a KH movie, I think I'd rather keep it as a game series. For the reason being what happened with Advent Children. People who had not played the game watched the movie and all they saw were graphics.

I would have loved to see Org. XIII in CG, Disney characters....I don't think they were made for CGI.

7. tifaxrikuforever Destiny Islands Resident

hey i'm just saying once it was a dream and how i got it i don't know maybe from watching inuyasha cause the dream of KH movie was anime and had other anime character in it.

8. yuffiechan93 Merlin's Housekeeper

YEAH! movie, movie, movie, MOVIE!!!! that would rock!!

9. Roxas- PARTYMAN MORE LIKE HOMOVAN 73M SUCK MY B****!

movie. Movie. MOvie. MOVie. MOVIe. MOVIE. MOOOOOVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE

wazzah!!

COOK ME SOME EGGS!

10. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

What if it was live Action (Sora Kairi Riku and FF) and it won an Oscar?

Oscar for Best Picture?

11. TwilightDragon Merlin's Housekeeper

THAT'D BE SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first one would be Kingdom Hearts: Search for Kairi Second Kingdom Hearts: Search for Riku and Third Kingdom Hearts: The War of the Chasers. XD THAT'D BE AWESEOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ^-^

12. KeyBlade chosen one Merlin's Housekeeper

Cool

A KingdomHearts movie would be so C:D :D l.

13. TheRisingSun Merlin's Housekeeper

While I agree with most above that it would be cool. I just cant see it. Unless it was completly original storyline. In order to make a movie out of a 40ish hour game. You would easily need over 4 hours of movie. I mean, I would sit through it but it comes down to money again, and no one other then us fans would sit in the theatre that long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.