kingdom hearts movie

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by cloudfinalfantasy, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lapifors Merlin's Housekeeper

"The movie is slated for release at some point next year."

The article is from 19th June 2002, so... I don't think this film actually happened.

2. bennyjr123 Destiny Islands Resident

Now that I think about it, it would probably make more sense if they made it a show if anything. Then it would be no problem.

3. Alex C: Kingdom Keeper

That was exactly what I was going to say. But I would so like to see a kingdom hearts movie(s) hopefully they'll make the graphics as superb as final fantasy VII ~advent children~.

4. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

*sweatdrop* It's from June 2002.

I doubt there is going to be one and even if they are making one, I would say it's a pretty long movie.

5. sora roxas60 Destiny Islands Resident

I've always been rooting for a movie. Or a show. Heck! I'd settle for scented KH action figures! (Though I'm not sure aout "Scent of Keyblade...O.o) Although, I want KH movies in CGI.
    But, I don't think that's going to happen. And for all you people who say, "Look at FFVII. They made it a movie!"
    Well, yes. They did. But look how long it took! About ten years!!!
    So, it's probably not going to happen.

6. Gamer901 Merlin's Housekeeper

If it still is, anyone up for a 6 hour movie marathon? anyone?.....Fine I didn't want to go with anyone anyway!

7. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

A KH movie would be awesome, manga or not.

(I keep typing mango. >.o)

8. Sora`sGurl Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd love that!! I'd deffinatly get it and watch it about 20 times! >:D
    Oh that'd be AWESOME. :cool:

9. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Here in Holland the voices are always boring so I don't buy it, if it ever comes out. O yah, why can't i get KH final mix 2 here?

10. chibi_hentai Merlin's Housekeeper

Actually, with the right editing, I think they could squeeze it in. I mean, a lot of the time is game play, and that can easily be cut down, I would think. As far as the plot, that could still be communicated. If they keep it simple and stick to the main plots.

-Kairi getting kidnapped and having to save her while looking for Riku.(A plot)

-Riku being taken over by darkness and having to save him and Kairi (B Plot)

Even in the game, only a few of the princess were shown being captured, right? And there are a few scenes that really wouldn't affect the plot at all if removed entirly. (All of worlds like Tarzan and the Colloseum could be wiped out. Hell, even Atlantica and Agraba if you didn't mind cutting out Jasmine getting kidnapped. Oh, and I think they could cut out two, maybe three of the five finall Ansem bosses at the end! How many hours does THAT take up on it's own?! s***. Still trying to beat that at the moment :mad: )

Granted, you would still need a skilled director to pull it off. Of course, that's just what I think.

Either way, I'd just love to see this CGed like FF was. I haven't seen it, and don't know the plot, but I was still amazed by the graphics. That had to be a b**** to work on. If it wasn't done like FF though, I probably wouldn't check it out =/.

Actually, wouldn't it be interesting if they just made the whole movie in Riku's point of view? That would get rid of most of the hassle trying to work the worlds in. Only problem would be people not knowing what was happening with the game, but again, if done right, they could almost redesign it like that and explain it from the beginning, only in Riku's view. Would call for a new script though...wow, I got long winded. Sorry ^^;;

11. Niyu-chan Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, a movie would be nice. It would take some time though, wouldn't it? Nomura isn't an absolute god here.
    An anime could be possible if somebody could buy rights to it. I'm not exactly a big fan of Amano's adaption to it though. It's fine and all, but some of the stuff bothers me.

12. Riku22 Merlin's Housekeeper

I Would like to keep KH a game series tbh.

13. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

omg! i would go crazy for it!!-hyper mood-

14. Setsuko Merlin's Housekeeper

They should so totaly make a kh movie, i would watch it all the time, it would be soooooo cool! like seriously cool i love kh it would be fun to watch! :p :D

15. [s y n n e ] Twilight Town Denizen

I'm all for a movie

but maybe KH needs to be more popular like FF to make a movie >.>

16. Auxra Destiny Islands Resident

Eh, really would depend on how the movie starts really...(won't be the same as Final Fantasy VII: A/C was to the game period due to all the new KH games coming out) i mean, if they would decide on making the movie based on the games, then i guess they'd just skip to the scenes, and main bits that's happened while visiting the worlds (kinda like how they did in the manga, with the exception of how it could've been longer)

=| and yeah, taking out the Disney characters is basically like butchering Kingdom Hearts over, as said.

+The thought of being able to see an official KH movie sounds pretty awesome, and can already see the graphics kicking *** for some reason now. -^-^-

17. Kayleigh Moogle Assistant

same i wouldnt mind a movie but i think it would have to be completely perfect otherwise it could ruin the series

another thing that site said it was disney making the movie without square enix ... now i love disney movies but you have to admit disney havent been making their usual *magical* films lately saying that i suppose with all their characters in the games it would be easier.

18. [s y n n e ] Twilight Town Denizen

A movie be cool, but....the disney charaters....hm...trying to picture them CGI - maybe some weren't meant to be? >.>

19. TheOtherKeyblade Destiny Islands Resident

I always though something like the entire Roxas Story would be cool as a movie. You'd cut out alot of the Disney Characters, and it's something I think alot of people still have questions about. Seeing Axel and the others CG would prolly be about the coolest thing ever. xD

But that's just my two cents... though it may only be worth one. :D

20. [s y n n e ] Twilight Town Denizen

OMG! I always wanted to see Axel CG >.> WHOO! I'd die before the movie even started >.>

but thats a good idea and I'd go with it if I worked for SE O___O;;; if...haha >.> anyways, that'd be one sad tear jerker movie >.> I can just HEAR his theme playing now...

::its because of his theme song!::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.