Kingdom Hearts is November's Loot Crate: For Her

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

It looks like Kingdom Hearts is the theme for November's Loot Crate: For Her! According to their official website, for $14.99, you can receive November's Women's Loot Crate and get Kingdom Hearts themed apparel, such as Scarves, Leggings, Tote Bags, Jewelry, and tons of other items. The items will apparently be shipped between November 25 and November 30th. I cannot wait too see what's inside; there's without a doubt going to be some awesome exclusive items!

Are any other ladies on the site interested? I know I am and I've already made my purchase!

Thanks to @Calxiyn for letting us know about this!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Roxanna123
      Roxanna123
      I'm interested! After seeing this post, I decided to sign up for this Loot Crate.
    2. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Kingdom Hearts apparel for $15 you say?

upload_2016-10-30_23-56-39.jpeg

(I don't get the chance to buy that kind of stuff since it's kinda expensive wherever I look, but I am so subscribing for the month)
    3. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      This looks good but I'm really confused by the size chart on the website...it says a Medium is 15.75 inch waist??? Are these child sizes?
    4. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I picked medium... Did I make a mistake? o.o

Oh, and a heads up for those have yet to subscribe and want to, if you use the code LOOTR3 in the coupon area it gives you $3 off. I got mine for $13 something. (with tax and stuff it came to $16 something for me)
    5. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      Apparently you can substitute clothes if they don't fit for free, but I selected their biggest size, 3XL and it still only said the waist is like 20 inches. surely that can't be right? :S I'm not the skinniest person but in UK clothes I'm a medium. I reckon it must either be a mistake or childrens sizes
    6. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I hope it's just a mistake. It's good that they substitute for free at least. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :-o