Kingdom Hearts Info from 1up (Rumor)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During 1-up's podcast they brought out a lot of information, for various games, most of it being new news, some spoilers some not, they talk about Dragon Quest, Blue Dragon, and Square-Enix for TGS. Apparently Square-Enix will be announcing a Kingdom Hearts game for the PSP, as well as other Kingdom Hearts games for other systems to be announced. They refer to these as "Kingdom Hearts Zero" we'll be sure to get into more detail if this is true or not, as time passes. Although the chances of this piece of information being true, as a higher chance then previous Kingdom Hearts X information.

View Podcast here

Thanks to our forum member Libregkd

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 15, 2007.

1. babalord
      babalord
      Woah... maybe dunno..
    2. Ansem-the-Wise
      Ansem-the-Wise
      Will "Kingdom Hearts Zero be for other systems too, or will it only be for PSP????:(
    3. willi_211191
      willi_211191
      damn... i will getting a psp on my birthday in end november...
      1up better not be lying!! it would be just awesome!!
    4. dandanrevolutionextreme
      dandanrevolutionextreme
      well, it seems ive been saving up for the wrong system.....

*converts ps3 savings to psp savings....*
      *runs out and buys psp*
    5. Effexor
      Effexor
      Why do I have the feeling that the Kingdom Hearts for the PSP will just be a KH1 port?
    6. O R A N G E
      O R A N G E
      Obviously a PSP was a good investment, since games like Crisis Core and now (hopefully) this are coming out for it.
    7. Lulus_Moogle
      Lulus_Moogle
      *starts to save money up for a psp* Ok! I'm ready!! XP
    8. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Ah **** now I need a PSP if this is true. XDD
    9. hwdbz
      hwdbz
      c'mon, be on the ds, the ps2, just please not the psp!!!
    10. Thebazilly
      Thebazilly
      Hmm, "other systems as well"? That sounds promising.
    11. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      Yes, because when has 1UP given false information before?

0_0 My God, I can't believe how many people here actually believe this ****. 1UP is a completely unreliable source (especially when it comes to KH, as we've seen many times before), and really, take everything they say with a formula unit of salt (they're not even worth a single grain).
    12. Cia
      Cia
      Totally, I've always wanted a PSP, those things are freakin awesome.

@_@ Lol, the possibility of playing KH on that thing. *_* Awesome. XP
    13. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Well if they do make it on the PSP at least we know it'll be quality, because S-E always tries a lot with their games. =\
    14. Cia
      Cia
      ^ Exactly. *_* It would be awesome.

But, I will not get my hopes up. :\
    15. Luxord93
      Luxord93
      Ihope it comes out for all 3 (I Dont Have ps3 so u get my point) I have Ds PSP and PS2. My only problem is the Camera and lock on buttons (dont know how they;d work) I love PSP Graphics and Sound Quality. The only Reason COM was on GBA cause PSP was only just Relased the same year (2004).
    16. Akino
      Akino
      *Sighs* Good thing I already have a PSP. I have to get used to playing it now, since I hardly EVER play my PSP. But if it isn't for PSP... I have other systems that will probably come out on.

... *Starts saving up for a PS3*
    17. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Since this is a rumour I'll ignore it until TGS comes, anyway, since when has 1up been right about these things before?
    18. libregkd
    19. Explode
      Explode
      You took the words right out of my mouth. Most of the time, these things are false. Though I'll admit I hope it's true. If the thing about it being multi-platformed is true, I hope it means the same exact game. That would suck if they had different features in each game. Also, games that are multi-platformed tend to suck. Hopefully, if Square Enix decides to do this, they'll break the trend.