Birth by Sleep Kingdom Hearts III?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mr. Pumpkin, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Noise For Love and Justice

aaaahhh!!!!!!

PS3!? ugh! CURSE YOU! SE!!!

...but guys...calm down...they havent even gotten BBS or 358/2 out and were spazzing?!

...thena gain i have a job..and it might only take a few weeks paycheck to save up that much D: not that i wanna spend that kinda money xD

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Agreed. It seems some of us are acting all crazy.

(Or so they say...)

Prices are lowering, which is good.

3. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Games progress with their game systems. Most likely when the PS3 came out, Nomura wanted to put his next game on there rather than the PS2 again.

4. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

KH3 is there because it's mostly because SE hasn't put a KH game in the Ps3.

Ps3 might have price drop already.

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

That is quite obvious, seeing as SE would make games for Sony. Though they also make games for the Nintendo handhelds, I wonder why not the Wii.

Probably because everyone got pissed and started to complain.

6. Xhoyl Moogle Assistant

Niceness. I'm happy to say that I own a 60GB PS3, which is the best one in my opinion because of it's superior PS1/PS2 game emulation as compared to the 80GB. Too bad they don't make it anymore tho. But anyway having KH3 on PS3 is great, because if anyone will hopefully use the systems true potential it's Nomura. Also have a DS and PSP so BBS and 358/2 days will also be mine. And if they release any KH games for the Wii I'll be prepared for that too :)

7. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I'm disappointed to say that I only have a 40g ps3 :[
    I sold my ps2 thinking I would be able to play my games on the ps3...
    I had to buy a brand new ps2, but, luckily i still had my old memory cards :]
    Thank God they're not putting it on the ps2 like I heard, else my ps3 would hardly be getting any use xcept 4 Guitar Hero III
    and Call of Duty 4...
    The whole reason i bought a ps3 was for the FFVII remake I heard rumor of :]

8. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

I thought 60gb would make you play ps2 games too?

Lucky me, I got a 80gb version.

8D

Now let's stop talking about versions of a Ps3 and start talking about Kh3 going to Ps3!

*ahem*

Are you sure that it's really gonna be exclusive to the Ps3?

'Cause i hate it when they also put it to Xbox360, Wii, etc.

9. Xhoyl Moogle Assistant

A 60GB as I said before does play PS1 and PS2 games better than the 80GB because the 80 GB doesn't contain the emotion chip for superior emulation. Don't ask me why they stopped putting that little wonder in their PS3's, t'was a mistake in my opinion. But yeah they don't make 60 GB's anymore, so eBay or craigslist are your best friends if you want one. Well anyway, to stay on topic KH3 on PS3 = good idea.

10. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Back on the subject, they are in production of making KH3, putting the finidhing touches on 358/2 days, halfway through BBS, and starting RE:CoM.

11. XxfallensakuraxX Merlin's Housekeeper