Kingdom Hearts III Will Be at TGS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Aug 30, 2013.

1. libregkd -

[​IMG]
    An exhibitor list for the Tokyo Game Show has listed some of the games that Square Enix will be showing off in some capacity at the event. Kingdom Hearts III is included with some of Square's other titles such as Final Fantasy XV, Lightning Returns, and the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. If you recall, it was the last TGS show where Square announced the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD REmix so Square may have a few more surprises for KH fans this year as well!​

TGS will take place from Sept. 19th - Sept. 22nd.

Square-Enix's Line-up of games according to the exhibitor's list:
    Source

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      As I've always played kingdom hearts with Dual Shocks for dozens of hours I fail to see your point.
    2. Christopher
      Christopher
      once you play xbox you can never go back.
    3. Hiro ✩
      Hiro ✩
      My uncle has Xbox, I get tired in the first two hours and my hands hurt.

I have a PS2, and my hands don't hurt, I just get bored.
    4. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      ...this may be a dumb question but will any of this be in English? and will there be a live stream?
    5. Xenao
      Xenao
      That is a good point :/ i imagine it will be in English somewhere and it will definitely be live streamed i imagine it will be posted to the site closer to the time
    6. Misty
      Misty
      The event will be in Japanese (Tokyo Game Show, after all), but because it's such a major gaming event translations are really quick to go up. The Sony presser last night had the highlights translated in a matter of hours. We'll definitely keep you guys updated.
    7. libregkd
    8. Misty
      Misty
      Very true, the KHIII stuff will be a lot more low-key but I still expect the big stuff to be translated within a few hours, a day max. And we'll always have video, so any trailers etc. we'll get up right away.