Kingdom Hearts III Will Be at TGS

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Aug 30, 2013.

1. libregkd -

[​IMG]
    An exhibitor list for the Tokyo Game Show has listed some of the games that Square Enix will be showing off in some capacity at the event. Kingdom Hearts III is included with some of Square's other titles such as Final Fantasy XV, Lightning Returns, and the Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. If you recall, it was the last TGS show where Square announced the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD REmix so Square may have a few more surprises for KH fans this year as well!​

TGS will take place from Sept. 19th - Sept. 22nd.

Square-Enix's Line-up of games according to the exhibitor's list:
    Source

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Aug 30, 2013.

1. DuelRoxas16
      DuelRoxas16
      YES, YES, YES! God I cant wait
    2. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      I HOPE MY BODY CAN TAKE THIS!

Please let be 2.5 as well!
    3. 61
      Okay, I'm super excited, but I'm not expecting to see much. It was just announced and Nomura commented that he thought it was a too soon to announce it given the stage of development it's in, so I can't imagine that they would have gotten super far with it in this amount of time. I'm sure what we'll see will be amazing, it's KH3, anything at all would be great, but I'm not expecting too much.
    4. Krowley
      Krowley
      Sweet, got confirmation. Will keep a look out for news on that week.
    5. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      I'm so excited for this! Like what Below said, I'm not expecting much for KHIII since it's still in development, but who knows? They might have finished some parts of it.
    6. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      We didn't expect KH III being made when they announced, If we lucky they give us a release date...[DOUBLEPOST=1377903106][/DOUBLEPOST]We didn't expect KH III being made when they announced, If we lucky they give us a release date...
    7. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      is there a reason you spelled "dual" wrong?
    8. Labrys
      Labrys
      I'm pretty stoked for this but there isn't really much to be expected though. If anything it's gonna be a really really really really short video.

I didn't know this has to do with Kingdom Hearts in TGS.
    9. DuelRoxas16
      DuelRoxas16
      rather then Dual (meaning 2) is used Duel (meaning to fight) because to me it seems to fit more with Roxas, him always fighting since he joined the Organization and such
    10. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Hmm, I wonder what we will see. Probs just another teaser with more characters shown. And possibly we will see new outfits? Maybe we will even get a round about release date? I hope it's late 2014(JP) and earlyish 2015(NA/EU) ;_;

ahem.. actually I said that they would announce it at e3. And I predicted some sort of a teaser trailer (;
      And I predicted FF15 to be announced with a trailer.. I'm just that good ;D
    11. libregkd
    12. Anixe
      Anixe
      Time to put that "Now in Development" claim to the truth. Even if you just extended the trailer by merely 2 seconds of new content, I'll still be a happy little fan of yours.

But in all seriousness, I suppose the most they can do is announce confirmed worlds or something. It is unfortunate my Japanese penpal won't be attending this year, but maybe news will spill out to the West just as fast through this community.
    13. Glen
      Glen
      God damn I wish I could go to TGS now! Will be paying attention to anything that's shown there for sure now!
    14. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      I'm hoping for some mention of 2.5 HD remix tbh
    15. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      Fair enough.
    16. AzzyFox
      AzzyFox
      Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD AND Kingdom Hearts III? Yes, please. <3
    17. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      I'm expecting the official 2.5 announcement with JP release date, followed by a fairly short KH3 teaser trailer of some sort. Which is more than enough to make me care, honestly, ha.
    18. Xenao
      Xenao
      Should be a very good TGS. il be watching for the KH3 slot :)
    19. Christopher
      Christopher
      Looking forward to KH3 on Xbox One. Don't get me wrong i love the Sony Consoles but PlayStation Controllers aren't really meant for 3-4 hours of non stop gaming. The Xbox Controllers are so much more comfortable.