'Kingdom Hearts III' Ultimania Coming February 28

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Capture.PNG

As with past entries in the series, 'Kingdom Hearts III' will have an accompanying Ultimania guidebook releasing on February 28, 2019, a month after the game's release! For those unaware, the Ultimania books in the past typically contained additional information on a Kingdom Hearts game (such as enemy stats and revelations from Tetsuya Nomura himself) along with some artwork. The 'Kingdom Hearts III' Ultimania can now be pre-ordered at the Japanese Square-Enix e-store for ¥2700 (roughly $23.79).

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      That is one bad a$$ cover. Though I could’ve sworn strategy guides stopped being a thing.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I wouldn't necessarily categorize the Ultimania books as strategy guides. They're much more than that. They provide a plethora of information on the game (such as additional plot info by Nomura himself and rejected concepts).
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Oh? That sounds much more interesting. ^.^
    4. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      This reminds me the time i got FFXV's guide a month after the game came out. Got some helpful info, but already found most everything of importance.