Kingdom Hearts III to be Released in Three Years?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, May 26, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

kh.png

Recently, we reported on Square Enix's Fiscal Report, which listed Kingdom Hearts III as 2018 and beyond.

Now, it another report has been released featuring the actual presentation outline. And according to this report, President and CEO of Square Enix, Yosuke Matsuda, said that both Kingdom Hearts III, as well as the Final Fantasy 7 Remake, will be released "in the next three years or so."

So that means that both games will released in 2020 (give or take), making rumors of a 2018 release date maybe false. But hey, we don't know what E3 has in store for KH yet. When we know more Kigdom Hearts III info, we'll be sure to let you know!

Source: Gematsu

Thanks to @C for letting us know about this!

Last edited: May 26, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, May 26, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Just quickly logged in on my phone to make a quick clarification. What Matsuda means is that the games would be released within the next 3 years. So it's possible for KH3 to be released in 2018.
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I was going to say, because actually waiting for a 2020 release for either game seems like an extremely long wait. Not too mention the changes in gaming we might have, so it would be weird. I'm still praying for a late 2018 release myself
    3. Fearless
    4. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Ah, within the next three years. I was about to say. 2020 is a cool year numerically, but to wait all that time is just overkill.