Kingdom Hearts III Release Date Listed as "To Be Announced"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, May 11, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

kh.png

Recently, Square Enix released their information for the 2017 Fiscal Year (April 1st, 2016-March 31st, 2017). In their report, Kingdom Hearts III's release date is currently listed as "To Be Announced" under the listing "FY 2018 and Beyond".

So while this means that we currently don't have a release date for Kingdom Hearts, hopefully, we'll be seeing the game at some point in 2018, fingers crossed!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, May 11, 2017.

1. Zgermanguy
      Zgermanguy
      oh boy oh boy oh boy!
    2. Explode
      Explode
      Minor note, I believe that "/3" refers to the third quarter. Meaning the earliest we'd see KH3 or FFVII:R is September 2018 or so. Could be wrong though.
    3. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Wish I could say I'm surprised, but I was betting on us getting it around next year. Though if it's going to go all the way into the end of the year, that's going to be painful
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Assuming that E3 is when we (hopefully) start getting constant KH3 news, late 2018 is a pretty realistic release window
    5. Shiki
      Shiki
      oh shiz im not ready
    6. CrownMoksha
      CrownMoksha
      There is a rumor that says we might get KH3 in March 2018 and if not that then sometime in 2018 so there's that if these rumors end up being true.
    7. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream

[​IMG]

Please Lord let that be true.
    8. Arch
      Arch
      At least E3 is next month. So close yet so far.