Kingdom Hearts III Release Date to be Announced Early Next Month

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, May 18, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

In addition to the plethora of new information on KH3, the director himself, Tetsuya Nomura, revealed that we will finally get an actual release date for the game early next month (around the time of E3 and the Kingdom Hearts concert in Los Angeles). Check out what he said below:
    Source: KHInsider

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, May 18, 2018.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Would anyone like to guess the release date? My bet is on December. (31st to be specific lol)
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I certainly see it releasing within the holiday season, but nothing after Christmas (unless some unexpected issue comes up for the dev team).
    3. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I know Target had a goof-up a little while back about putting a release date as November 1st, and had to change it, so a lot of people are speculating that's the release date. I'm hoping October, but that might be dreaming too much.
    4. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I'm gonna guess...November 16. November just seems to me like it'll be the release month, and the 16th specifically is the last Friday of November before Black Friday.